Machine Dr rife

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
олегмир
Re: Machines of doctor rife

Post by олегмир » Tue Jul 12, 2016 19:47

сергей п wrote:MOR-frequency is better to use cancer - 1,604 MHz, sarcoma - 1,530 MHz. because in many ribowsky the documents appear exactly these frequencies. They can one by one enable for three minutes each.
Good Day To You, Sergei! But in 1936, Holland counted frequency and said them . and like rife was agree with him that counted frequency more accurate. And rife said that the frequency should not go more than 823Гц up or down. But the difference in carcinoma is greater than 3 kHz from the initial frequency 1934. sarcoma was bad enough ... within the tolerance. Surely Holland and then wanted everyone to mess with?

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Tue Jul 12, 2016 20:39

Hello !! You yourself gave a link:
In the table, right in the first row shows the frequency of 1,604 MHz, it is still an official document. In other places, too, found this frequency.

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:06

Here the frequency spectrum from GRL :

width the raster frequency of the device 208кГц (from 1.5 MHz to 1,708 MHz , 20 kHz interval)
width the raster frequency of 48 kHz (from 1.58 MHz to 1,628 MHz , interval 10 kHz)
width the raster frequency 28кГц (from of 1.59 MHz to 1,618 MHz , interval 10 kHz)
width the raster frequency quality 8KHz (from 1.6 MHz to 1,608 MHz , the price of division of 1 kHz).
Bursts of approximately 1 kHz is a harmonic of the frequency of the modulator.
Splash on top of a hump - center frequency 1,604 MHz.

олегмир

Post by олегмир » Mon Aug 01, 2016 19:22

Valentin Dandorf this is the type you instead of the led connected to the thyratron and a bagel already decided that it can be called a rife machine??? How do you this Misin brains over*RAL his coils but implosions... You think with your head first!! in one of the lectures Mishin said that the outstanding inventor Konopleva, poor never was arrested,that his devices DETA perfectly treat people...Hence the conclusion--- Mishin is the same quack as Konoplev!!! since no instruments of death, no coil Mishina not fucking treat... it's not Joe blow!!! I was treated and detai and Mishinskya coils... the result is zero in both cases... although I have no serious disease,but still wanted to get rid of it...did not work...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Aug 02, 2016 18:58

LEGMIR
олегмир wrote:Hence the conclusion--- Mishin is the same quack as Konoplev!!! since no instruments of death, no coil Mishina not fucking treat... it's not Joe blow!!! I was treated and detai and Mishinskya coils... the result is zero in both cases... although I have no serious disease,but still wanted to get rid of it...did not work...
Well, well))) everyone has their own opinion...
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Tue Aug 09, 2016 13:26, edited 1 time in total.

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:13

Removed.
Last edited by сергей п on Tue Aug 09, 2016 19:33, edited 2 times in total.

олегмир

Post by олегмир » Wed Aug 03, 2016 19:21

LILY-P dear Lily!!! I am a hobbyist with 20 years experience. so crooked to collect the scheme and to wind the coil I could not, in principle!!! Did everything as it should be!! Your lordship has seen that life can shoot you a video of operation of this device??? And devices of DETA treated me the doctor... also can you give a link on YouTube where the doctor praises these devices ... so my brain no one here except you I'm sorry... not zaserat This topic is rife machines, not Galimov Mishinskya coils, which are originally copyrighted invention Tesla..With a fright they began Mishinskya suddenly??? And on the forum ,there is a man who tries to help people in hospice.. so he bought and generators,and coils... and the result is zero... not zero... also can you give me his coordinates...

so I appeal to all adherents of the sect Mishinskya!!!---- open your topic and srite there with their bagels and coils, and this thread zaserat don't!!!!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 04, 2016 18:24

LEGMIR :) Thanks for the clarification.
Sergei pAnd about Mishina I first mentioned ))). [/quote]
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Tue Aug 09, 2016 15:11, edited 1 time in total.

олегмир

Post by олегмир » Thu Aug 04, 2016 19:01

LILY-PYes everything you say is correct!! You only read the topic title!!! What the fuck here to throw links to a flashing neon bulb,is connected to a bagel??? It was not close to the rife machines!! Rife does have other power,quite another principle, very different approach and a very different frequency!!! So it is not clear that you've stood up? :) here the theme and so all zasrana Joe blow... starting with the author's theme,which is not to understand and started to give the car rife with all sorts of crap on the ignition coils, but on the neon lights.... and here comes again the man and not having studied the forum, throws a link to the same crap and calling this crap ---type rife... I would have a conscience, so to pervert the invention of the great scientist who has devoted my life and have made a real difference...

and on account of cancer, so it's still only words... improvement in Oncology is in itself and the person thinks that the matter of recovery,and then BAM and coma... I have no matter how how medical education.. had seen in the practice in hospitals of all...

Дим-ппв

Post by Дим-ппв » Thu Aug 04, 2016 22:29

Hi all. The idea is to connect to bifilar Tesla's gas-discharge lamp is a very correct and beautiful, this brilliant device allows low-voltage transistor pumping power is very impressive phonotron. wind of bifilar on 3.5 MHz but not much of a problem, and the power he'll have virtually any playing capacity, you can change the potential. Mishin and it's never been about, is completely different principles, although compatible, complementary, so to say to each other.

олегмир

Post by олегмир » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:00

Дим-ппв wrote:hi all. The idea is to connect to bifilar Tesla's gas-discharge lamp is a very correct and beautiful, this brilliant device allows low-voltage transistor pumping power is very impressive phonotron. wind of bifilar on 3.5 MHz but not much of a problem, and the power he'll have virtually any playing capacity, you can change the potential. Mishin and it's never been about, is completely different principles, although compatible, complementary, so to say to each other.
What are you talking about??? And how did the "brilliant" tool will change the speed of the pump fanorona??? and it must be changed within very wide limits and smoothly. this is the main principle of operation of the rife machine!

Дим-ппв

Post by Дим-ппв » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:37

Yes, all so sure that the frequency should be changed? Yes, so aggressive sure. I wish I had your confidence.

олегмир

Post by олегмир » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:05

Dim-PPV you respected what came pobrehat just??? not having studied the principles of the rife machines that claim??? All rife machine frequency varies for each pathogen!!! Is Mishina frequency is constant and work on his own assertion which the vortices, which no one saw and tool has not fixed!!!

I repeat!!! Here is a topic about rife machines, and not about connecting neon lamps to a bifilar coil!!!Mishinskya fans open your topic and visarite in her own bagels,tori and all sorts of the DMA,the TDMA, and other devices!!!! and no one there you can't touch!!! What do you like worms in here from all the cracks climb into this topic????

Дим-ппв

Post by Дим-ппв » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:51

Yes as you say LEGMIR. Very likely, your device is made, according to Dr. rife has already proven itself, and heals people. Thank you. But I practice, and if they see the way we see, and try,and not as said, and as you can see, Bifilar Tesla variable capacity, see a promising direction, if you do not see beyond their nose, well musolte on this subject, a few years, I stop, go back, as you say, in sect to be healthy.

Валентин Дандорф

Post by Валентин Дандорф » Mon Aug 08, 2016 18:20

Dear LEGMIR! With a respected 20 year veteran of Amateur radio... You (and others) was shown another method of excitation of the ion instrument with a modulation current. And.. You do not seem to understand. Otherwise, most likely, because Your a decent education (this assumption ))), was simply crumble.. thanks .. by the Way this principle is not fully understand and I... and... probably none.... However, modulated current can, within broad limits, given the carrier frequency..

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Aug 08, 2016 22:13

Dim-PPV, Valentin Dandorf I think many will be interested in the information that you are willing to share, but this topic is about a different device.
Please open a new topic if you wish. Button "New topic" at the top left.

олегмир

Post by олегмир » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:06

Валентин Дандорф wrote:You (and others) was shown another method of excitation of the ion instrument with a modulation current. And.. You do not seem to understand
All I know dear Valentine. But you and other Mishinskya guardsmen, well as does not want to understand that the ion device that you are there to excite the video,calling it type the Reif(which is an insult to the name of the scientist), and close is not the rife machine... and the theme here, not according to the ionic activators of neon lights,and more about something else... you that even the author of the site has advised to open your own theme, but for some reason you stay out of this shit... apparently the theme to the campaign...

Валентин Дандорф

Post by Валентин Дандорф » Tue Aug 09, 2016 15:23

M..m..m..Yes...
Anyone tell me how to contact Alexpal?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Aug 09, 2016 15:46

Валентин Дандорф wrote:M..m..m..Yes...Anyone tell me how to contact Alexpal?
"To knock it to the PM -LS :?

Дим-ппв

Post by Дим-ппв » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:36

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Dim-PPV, Valentin Dandorf I think many will be interested in the information that you are willing to share, but this topic is about a different device.
Please open a new topic if you wish. Button "New topic" at the top left.
Thanks Andrew for your participation. But this topic is about that instrument, just in a more subtle style of Tesla. Unfortunately the people who settled here long ago, quite a loop, and they climbed into the jungle that they planted disinformation of the twentieth century. I prefer the position of Creator of the topic, the principle is recalled since the times of Tesla Valentin and me, is the best fit with the principle device presented by the author of the theme. The principle is simple, the impact of broadband noise, which is already all the frequencies. And I strongly suspect that nothing else could be created at those times when the frequency was measured with the spinning mirror, and not MHz. For symmetry, let's bow, with respect, Dmitry.

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:22

Дим-ппв wrote: unfortunately the people who settled here long ago, quite a loop, and they climbed into the jungle that they planted disinformation of the twentieth century.
We then at least got into the wilds and trying to understand misinformation. planted by your own figures, and at least something was achieved. And you waving from the shore flag, and we're trying to prove something. The trick is that we need only repeat his machine, everything is already invented. And this topic is all about, it was the old machines that are on the bulbs and mirrors instead of setting (as you write). Your topic makes sense (I do half doing this), but that's another topic. And put here it is not necessary, especially not after checking.

... and this is the position of Creator of this theme :
АлексПалл wrote:
димыч wrote:I think that all what was discussed on the rife instruments applicable to Darsonval and Lachowska...effect of open and priotkryvayut again and again from oblivion.
Dimych, you have noticed some similarities, BUT! all these pioneers, Ghisler, crooks, d'arsonval, Tesla, Lakhovsky, discovered that the plasma gas emits a special kind of energy. But only rife opening and developing a system of bio-resonance combined this phenomenon with emitting plasma, thus going to a new level of exposure. Moreover, he created a new kind of gas discharge tubes. combining in a single tube of Ghisler and the arrangement of the electrodes according to the type of x-ray tube, creating what he called fanorona.

олегмир

Post by олегмир » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:40

Дим-ппв wrote:unfortunately the people who settled here long ago, quite a loop, and they climbed into the jungle that they planted disinformation of the twentieth century.
and 21st century, too... It Konoplev and Mishin and similar ordinary death, imedical,biomedical, neon rays and all sorts of flashing lights and pukalok...... Not having clinical trials that claim... show Us the video treatment, which chatuchack... However, the same Badanov did not show any healed.. And Konopleva generally the chief doctor died from cancer, even though she so vehemently to vote,that's their super death metal cures everything... Yet I only see trading on YouTube Dan generators in which resonance is not correct... no one implosion which said Mishin...

so open a new topic and show it is your device, what you adapt to rife and Tesla ,if you say that opened up a whole new ingenious method of excitation of plasma??? and name the subject as something like-the new medical device operating in a broadband mode...
Дим-ппв wrote:Thanks Andrew for your participation.
He is not a party to this theme. He just asked you to open a new topic and do not flood here... once again I ask you, you either have nothing to open a new topic or what??? it is easier to stick to another topic than to develop your??? develop your individual direction and you will be happy!!!

PS here is a link to the channel man on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5FmHA ... Wggdcf0mZg

this man is the current doctor. lives in Donetsk. Also believed Mishinskya coil. Bought generators,which officially releases factory order Mishina, bought and wound different coils... he had videos on these coils...how to configure them correctly. but then he all of these videos removed... he asked me for a diagram of the generator rife with the words - I tried all these coils and devices on different patients,including for cancer. the result is a complete zero... not even the slightest improvement... this man also was on the forum x-faq. that's where he's at HP and asked me for a diagram of the generator.

I don't want someone to humiliate... maybe coils and work for certain illnesses, like bruises, sprains,burns... but so arrogantly assert that the tumour size is 3-4 cm resolves within 1-2 weeks--- this is the highest level of quackery and fraud!!! people simply would die of toxicity!!here's a look- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBIL33xQ4VA<

Стоянов

Post by Стоянов » Sat Aug 13, 2016 19:24

ДокторЛивси wrote:Attention! Lamp does work crash. Beware of burns!
What temperature reaches the glass bulb ?

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Mon Aug 15, 2016 16:05

Стоянов wrote:what temperature reaches the glass bulb ?
You mean gas-discharge lamp ? Depends on how many will succumb to her currents. My GRL 40-50 degrees, you can safely take her hand.

Александр Лиды

Post by Александр Лиды » Wed Aug 31, 2016 19:35

олегмир wrote:Valentin Dandorf this is the type you instead of the led connected to the thyratron and a bagel already decided that it can be called a rife machine??? How do you this Misin brains over*RAL his coils but implosions... You think with your head first!! in one of the lectures Mishin said that the outstanding inventor Konopleva, poor never was arrested,that his devices DETA perfectly treat people...Hence the conclusion--- Mishin is the same quack as Konoplev!!! since no instruments of death, no coil Mishina not fucking treat... it's not Joe blow!!! I was treated and detai and Mishinskya coils... the result is zero in both cases... although I have no serious disease,but still wanted to get rid of it...did not work...
Perhaps You have sinned hard, and this prevents the healing.