Machine Dr rife

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Алексей ИФП
Re: Machines of doctor rife

Post by Алексей ИФП » Wed Sep 14, 2016 0:42

Nicholas 3 , your sealant matching the description of Elastoform that I used . But this is only a commercial name , the composition may vary , it is necessary to try . Now is the time to experiment with modulation . By the way ,you may be interested in the same lamp , when at a pressure of 3-5 mm I include modulation , the lamp brightness is reduced . And when I had previously included modulation at a pressure of about 15 mm , it is generally rotten . I think that when modulation is enabled , the capacity decreases significantly ,and just don't have the current to maintain the ionized channel

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:35

Алексей ИФП wrote:With sealing tried a lot of options , good results are two-component high temperature silicone compounds . The main thing - that the sealant had good adhesion to glass ,otherwise the lamp will flow
So you want to say that sealant get the same sealing as sealed lamps? And once pump out, the lamp maintains a vacuum? And then you have the process tap off (,,sealing,,) lamp ?
Алексей ИФП wrote: by the Way ,you may be interested in the same lamp , when at a pressure of 3-5 mm I include modulation , the lamp brightness is reduced . And when I had previously included modulation at a pressure of about 15 mm , it is generally rotten . I think that when modulation is enabled , the capacity decreases significantly ,and just don't have the current to maintain the ionized channel
That's right, with modulation (amplitude) current and power depend on the ratio of pulse width to period fluctuations. We have a pulse is approximately a half of the period, respectively, the current and power drop twice and the brightness also drops. So if you need to add the modulation current to normal. And impulse power is then doubled. This is one of the reasons for the application in our device modulation.

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:37

Николай З wrote:I personally such changes occur when the carrier mode is switched to the modulation mode , those in the mode of carrier gas glows only around the electrodes , the modulation mode, the illumination of the gas throughout the volume of the lamp .
On the changing currents of GRL, and respectively form discharge column between the electrodes, too. The cathode dark space on the break is located near both electrodes. When you change the current, it then decreases, then increases. That's when you change modes, the visible part of the tail of the discharge appears between the electrodes disappears. Just the distance between the electrodes is small and the visible part of the category does not fit in that gap.

олегмир

Post by олегмир » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:38

here is a very interesting description about rife technology. http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/physicistb.html
however on the same site they are trying to implement the contact methods by overlaying the plates on the body... but check out their vision I wonder

Николай З

Post by Николай З » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:06

About modulation . I was surprised with what I saw at home . Oscillogram't watched it yet , but visually the power rather increases , or may look it begins differently . I sold it through a transformer to the on-screen grid . Those setting generator on ir2153 , irf840 and a transformer , the secondary winding between the cathode and screen grid .
Alex IFP , tell us how otpaivat ( glued ) lamp ?

Алексей ИФП

Post by Алексей ИФП » Wed Sep 14, 2016 15:30

сергей п wrote:so you want to say that sealant get the same sealing as sealed lamps? And once pump out, the lamp maintains a vacuum?

Yes , if the sealer is vacuum tight and has good adhesion to the glass . From my experience I would say the biggest problem of the vacuum connections, this is the thermal Cycling , when the junction of different materials , with different TRCS , there are mechanical stresses . But in our case, the ends of GRL virtually no heat , so the connection is stable in time . And by the way one old , and as you say "vumnye" book I have read that the epoxy at room temperature is vacuum tight up to the minus fifth degree .
Николай З wrote:Alex IFP , tell us how otpaivat ( glued ) lamp ?
The figure shows the recovery process . After sealing the lamp I leave one or two glass tube about 3 mm in diameter . They just well-dressed vacuum hose from the pump . After pumping the tube saplala burner . A second tube is needed if you need to pump the bulb gas before pumping , for example argon .

http://uploads.ru/eVKUp.jpg
http://uploads.ru/6O5ml.jpg
http://uploads.ru/U04tg.jpg

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Wed Sep 14, 2016 16:05

Алексей ИФП wrote:Yes , if the sealer is vacuum tight and has good adhesion to the glass .
And from what you have done plugs white, through which the electrodes ? Through them does not pass the air inside the lamp ?

Алексей ИФП

Post by Алексей ИФП » Wed Sep 14, 2016 18:01

сергей п wrote:And what have you done plugs white, through which the electrodes ?
This centering washers , I have them sharpened PTFE. They already fixed electrodes tightly , like a piston , inserted into a clean, degreased flask and then filled with sealant or compound

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Wed Sep 14, 2016 20:49

Yeah, nice, but I think not for long. A month or two and leak. Still better sealed nothing came up.

Алексей ИФП

Post by Алексей ИФП » Wed Sep 14, 2016 23:12

сергей п wrote: Yeah, nice, but I think not for long. A month or two and leak. Still better sealed nothing came up.
the key word here is "seems" . My 14 years of experience in vacuum equipment and gas-phase epitaxial reactors says just the opposite . If properly made the camera not leak on the first day ,it will not appear . And about the fact that better sealing did not come up - it's not true . Sealing glass is the cheapest method of sealing , that's why he
used in household appliances . In the glass reactors are rarely used , and lamps for high-power transmitters and radar stations have a metal flange versed body with PTFE seals . And the residual pressure is 7 orders of magnitude lower than in GRL. And there is nothing anywhere does not leak . I think practice is the criterion of truth

Николай З

Post by Николай З » Wed Sep 14, 2016 23:18

Done well , and for many this design is a reasonable solution , at least all can be done independently . I even think that the transparent housing water filters you can apply , like
http://www.1water.ru/shop/shop.php?sid=1&item=123

http://vodadomu.ru/filtry-dlya-kholodno ... kh3-4.html

Алексей ИФП

Post by Алексей ИФП » Thu Sep 15, 2016 0:40

to make a lamp from just the available hands from the glass tube from the bottle from the jar of cucumbers , 500 watt ,kilowatt and best incandescent bulbs . A lot of ideas can give a chemical laboratory glassware . However we must not forget about the diameter of the outlet holes in the glass under the centering washer and cocobod , it is advisable to make it much larger . For example if the puck has a diameter of 50 mm , the atmospheric pressure pushing down on it with a force of about 19 pounds . Therefore, in addition to the vacuum leak should not forget about the mechanical strength of the connection

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:41

Алексей ИФП wrote:Really should not forget about the diameter of the outlet holes in the glass under the centering washer and cocobod , it is advisable to make it much larger . For example if the puck has a diameter of 50 mm , the atmospheric pressure pushing down on it with a force of about 19 kg
That's about it, I have also wanted to ask but then forgot: how have you fixed the centering washer, strip or the like (to avoid being sucked inside) ? And in General, having such experience can tell in detail the whole process, at least the Assembly and evacuation ?!
And how to recognize a vacuum-tight sealant ?

Алексей ИФП

Post by Алексей ИФП » Thu Sep 15, 2016 22:18

сергей п wrote: how you fixed the centering washer, strip or the like (to avoid being sucked inside) ? And in General, having such experience can tell in detail the whole process, at least the Assembly and evacuation ?!
And how to recognize a vacuum-tight sealant ?
Unfortunately there is no quick way to recognize sealants . The easiest way is to make air odnoselchane the lamp from the flask . The residual pressure about 1 mm . If the sealant is not vacuum tight ,the shape of the discharge will change in the next few hours . Single electrode lamp is very sensitive to the gas pressure . Mount the centering washer can be done in different ways . If you have experience of working with glass , you can heat the edge of the flask and a little to expand them ,to make a cone . The cone is a good way to distribute the pressure over a larger area . By the way there are a lot of chemical utensils with ready-made cones under the rubber or glass tube . They are ready to fill . If such a bulb , you can go another way : to make hard cover . Resistant cap can be aluminum radiator for additional heat dissipation from the current . The current is better to make a metal with low thermal conductivity , stainless steel is a good option . If you have any questions , please ask . And of course good luck to all rukodeliem , don't be afraid to do what has never been done before , as you know Noah too was an Amateur and the Titanic was built by professionals :)

http://uploads.ru/LhWcb.jpg
http://uploads.ru/0QUyk.jpg

олегмир

Post by олегмир » Sat Sep 24, 2016 20:06

Hello!!! Yesterday, the second time the experiments were conducted with tank-seeding Staphylococcus aureus . the result in both cases one hundred percent. Worked for 5 minutes from a distance of about 40 cm and immediately taken to laboratory... in both cases, under the microscope of the microbes remained some rusty mess... the Effects produced by the office of Sergei P. Thanatron was a quart jar from under the salad. depression was the first time with the argon-helium mixture, the second time was just as was too lazy to bother with cylinders and hoses... the conclusion - I do not care what the gas inside... the main thing to achieve the desired dilution... once again THANK you for Your work and Your scheme!!!

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:03

олегмир wrote:Yesterday is the second time the experiments were conducted with tank-seeding Staphylococcus aureus . the result in both cases one hundred percent. Worked for 5 minutes from a distance of about 40 cm and immediately taken to laboratory...
Here it would be good to see their death in the microscope during the irradiation device.
олегмир wrote:THANK you for Your work and Your scheme!!!
... on health , Reif thank you ...

олегмир

Post by олегмир » Mon Sep 26, 2016 21:54

сергей п wrote:Here it would be good to see their death in the microscope during the irradiation device.
Yes, I too would like to see it. But this microscope is not equipped with a camera, and he is in a poor Russian hospital... In principle it is possible to pull back the camera and there to look for myself... but how to record video without any special camera?....

Вадимс

Post by Вадимс » Wed Sep 28, 2016 13:10

ДиДжейДрон wrote:about KPE the answer came to Me.

C-Ant Pro variable Capacitor pF 30-1400 on what operating voltage it is designed?
The answer to your query:
It's capacity is usually used to communicate with antenna, power
up to 3-5 kW.
Odna capacity other
So stitches is a variable capacitor : http://mirradio.ru/product_info.php?products_id=2301 in the scheme Sergeyp or all good
Has anyone used it during anodic +950v ?

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:19

олегмир wrote:In principle, it is possible to pull back the camera and there to look for myself... but how to record video without any special camera?.
Can and without video, the main thing that you will be convinced yourself !! They are there, I suppose, and other microorganisms you can get and to try. That's me in our hospital is not allowed, and home of the microscope either, and did not know how to use it.
Вадимс wrote:So it sews KPE
In the beginning of the test used priority variable capacitor with a gap of 0.7 mm, so it pierced, not always true, but basically a rotation of the rotor of the variable capacitor. About the 1 mm. gap in books written in different ways, according to the table shouldn't break, but in practice is not known. My KPE is now a gap of 1.2 mm.

олегмир

Post by олегмир » Thu Sep 29, 2016 22:33

сергей п wrote:Possible without the video, the main thing that you will be convinced yourself !! They are there, I suppose, and other microorganisms you can get and to try. That's me in our hospital is not allowed, and home of the microscope either, and did not know how to use it.
Well I have a sister I looked in the microscope. I have no reason not to believe her.. if I'm gonna stare into it, it is likely too damn do not understand... :)
сергей п wrote:In the beginning of the test used priority variable capacitor with a gap of 0.7 mm, so it pierced
I have a variable capacitor with a gap of 0.75. when turning is also pierced... so I asmutils to outwit this game in the following way: brought a potentiometer which controls the bias on the lamp on the front panel of the device and further act as follows: lock the lamp include a frequency generator, a resistor to deduce the current 20-30mA, then twist KPE and when caught by the resonance, then it is output at 50-60 mA. in this scenario, I have not punctured once. :)

Вадимс

Post by Вадимс » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:06

Вадимс wrote:
ДиДжейДрон wrote:about KPE the answer came to Me.

C-Ant Pro variable Capacitor pF 30-1400 on what operating voltage it is designed?
The answer to your query:
It's capacity is usually used to communicate with antenna, power
up to 3-5 kW.
Odna capacity other
So stitches is a variable capacitor : http://mirradio.ru/product_info.php?products_id=2301 in the scheme Sergeyp or all good
Has anyone used it during anodic +950v ?
And used the mentioned variable capacitor for 1kV Decadron ? Even somebody used,please respond.

олегмир

Post by олегмир » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:59

Вадимс wrote:And applied the above-mentioned variable capacitor for 1kV Decadron ? Even somebody used,please respond.
Yes, take safely! does not break! better yet polazte tyrnete, look for announcements on the vacuum variable capacitor. them there is also lacking and the prices are within 5 thousands. those certainly can't break.

АлексДроп

Post by АлексДроп » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:49

All good time!
Sergei phow will affect the range setting KP to 4 10 kV 20 to 1000 PF, instead of the variable capacitor 50-1600пф?
There are enough 6п36с with a small mean time, is it possible to install them in parallel or is it better to buy 6p45s?

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Mon Oct 10, 2016 17:47

Hello !!
АлексДроп wrote:how much will affect the range setting KP to 4 10 kV 20 to 1000 PF, instead of the variable capacitor 50-1600пф?
The maximum capacity of your KPE approximately one and a half times smaller, and hence the sub-bands at the same time will be more.
АлексДроп wrote:There are a sufficient number 6п36с with a small mean time, is it possible to install them in parallel or is it better to buy 6p45s?
The best course 6P45S to apply, it will be stronger. In parallel 6П36С do not try to put anything about this I can not say.

Числово

Post by Числово » Sat Oct 15, 2016 15:56

Hello!!! Thank You Sergey P, for the tremendous hard work in the reconstruction of the rife generator. And most importantly, that You truly shared this information at the present time, it is very rare. I will collect the generator for the treatment of his mother.