the pulse sensor!

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Экко
the pulse sensor!

Post by Экко » Sun Jul 07, 2013 16:15

long tried to make himself such a sensor, tried with plenkami and photoresistors, but nothing happened that was had more than a thousandfold amplification.
but went back and decided to repeat the bourgeois pdfka PulseDetector, after elimination of errors make it work, at least the first and main part of sensor and amplifier which gives an analog signal. it remains to make a clip and to complete the scheme to organize the output information in the form of numerical values of the pulse or do a beeper, a voltmeter or led, which is preferably less of course
so, pdfk: www2.ece.ohio-state.edu/~anderson/Outreachfiles/PulseDetector.pdf
but it describes the scheme of withdrawal of the pulse output with key and display information that is already offered to do.
you can stick in the COM port and write a program up to the algorithms of variability and what else there will be biomist :lol:

but it is bigger to play for, her students did have a more impressive schemes, here it from them: http://www.rlocman.ru/shem/schematics.html?di=144220
there the amplifier is assembled not one, but two OU (third there is a buffer for impedance matching), and a collection of frequency filters. the gain is 10201 times!

Экко

Re: a heart rate sensor!

Post by Экко » Fri Jul 12, 2013 13:32

shemka from pdfci PulseDetector after a serious rework of my work. if you don't wiggle the sensor works well. But it's not just this scheme. the optical sensor must be well secured. in motion I do not think that would work well, but who knows.
But what's next? want to make a feedback or something on this sensor. or, it can be used to monitor your condition, for example, while using other devices, so purely for myself, to know what to work on.

Альфа стимулятор

Post by Альфа стимулятор » Sun Jul 21, 2013 13:15

There are Kardiograhp, is a program that is on Google APS downloaded on smartphone with Android OS which has a camera with citystay finger placed on the camera light going through the transparent areas of the skin pulsates and the camera captures it. He tried being alone 90 beats doing squats can zavisimoti the 123 punch. By the way look at my topic say it worked or not seems did everything right. viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5364

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:42

I know. used. but it's not as comfortable and as interesting.

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:04

here! it is something. connection to COM port for pulse and maybe something else. program later skins
anyone can make biomesh, or MM with your feedback. the signal points can be directly with COM port to put in the form of PWM