Ferrocene, PMS applications

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Седой
Re: Ferrocene, PMS applications

Post by Седой » Wed Jun 05, 2013 13:44

:shock:

Алданов

Post by Алданов » Mon Jun 10, 2013 17:35

Седой wrote:
In any case, let's leave the subject as a purely theoretical or it is better to close.
And the craftsmen to repeat there without us.
And you hope that the way will be able to stop the outbreak of many development? bi
Yesterday I watched with my son Harry Potter. Looked - strong, attended with son when he watched Harry Potter. So there is one character, after the statements of any mystery, always says: "I shouldn't have said."
If it is impossible to control the process - to lead it. Offer subject not to close, but rather to give it an appropriate direction, to share their results, because only in this way, by trial and error you can create a valid device. az

Седой

Post by Седой » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:58

me and my big mouth ))) or rather for fingers.
the trouble is that the device is too strong to them peacefully and without consequences to indulge in.
The problem is not in high energies and high frequencies. Frozen molecular gyroscope lubricated not knowing what friction, wear, and Chinese bearings.
Under the influence of the static fields of polarized molecules ferrocene. Acquire the same vector rotation.
The magnetic field provides the same rotation.
Any rotating object is a source of static (standing) torsion fields. qualitative and quantitative indicators there are the rotation speed and direction. from left to right or from right to left.

silicone lubrication in this case is the core, the axis of rotation and accumulates in itself the energy, as a model of a black hole.
The appearance of dynamic components that change in the magnetic field is emitted. Energy is huge.

It's kind of a torsion field capacitor which accumulates charge slowly and may radiate to load large impulse power.

There are some beautiful experiments how does PMS 200 under the influence of high voltage. On YouTube there is even. Don't remember the links but you can find.

Here on this separately and together, these two components of the net research.
Alas, the energy here is very noticeable for health.

And to say now that I have some free time for experiments can't. Barely able to sleep 4 5 hours the rest of the time working.
Sitting at a computer when it starts insomnia.

This is to say more than already said you can't.
It is important to understand how it works. basic principles. What to do next, how to pursue that topic here is a matter of choice.
All who with it communicated strongly recommend to stay away. Too much scare the shit out of it all.
And there is reason to fret.
Generators Akimova actually from what he died, compared to such as just a flashlight against a movie Studio spotlight.

This to once and for all to end this topic I suggest everyone and anyone to build such a thing, to play with her two days three scared on the rest of your life and forget like a bad dream.

To develop there is that, but with your hands as there is no hunting and you will.
Times not the military, no prisoners, slavery was the only economic monopoly of the state in this case.
So I do not know how to proceed.<

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:23

the question remains - if you apply a matrix such as a Panacea to the mental programming of some positive task - change this negative quality of the device on the positive.
else can offer such a perversion is to wrap the vial with aluminum wire and connect the ends to the turntable Rinat :wiz

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:28

димыч wrote:if applied to a matrix such as a Panacea to the mental programming of some positive task - change this negative quality of the device on the positive.
IMHO, the "wheel" as the fans would be better - do not like work - remove the mandala, like - well, okay :)
quotes /here/:
Михаил_ wrote:the operator can not change randomly, only when the realized actions of someone.
Михаил_ wrote:on securables can place the matrix and bind the program on it (defensive) to a source of power (wheel).
Михаил_ wrote:Wheel must lie on the spot a few weeks at least - to turn out the base, carry to different places is not necessary.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29

Maybe I'm on the poverty of the mind do not understand something, but what I will have if I do the installation?
Purely practically, why it is needed in everyday life, except the satisfaction of self-importance?

Седой

Post by Седой » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:45

nothing
how to apply in household anti-aircraft missile system S300?

this thing still doing the lab in the closed scientific research institutes and many stopped because of the high risk and low transparency.

you can try to calm the redirect so much power in the desired channel. But again, what I bow. Who is willing to make such sacrifices, and for what.
For such cases, the Nobel will not receive the title of hero too. With posthumous fame.

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Jun 11, 2013 18:03

for the General development - a molecule of ferrocene is a "multi-decked", the search for analogs gave essentially just clones of ferrocene with other metals, there is still a triple-Decker molecules, there probably is generally lethal power.
"should be another, perhaps the most striking example of a series molecules with multi-decked structure, namely the DNA molecule. It turns out that its secondary structure is also a multi-decked polymeric molecule, but also twisted into a spiral. "
other such connections are mentioned here
http://vivovoco.rsl.ru/VV/JOURNAL/NATUR ... IKONOV.PDF
http://him.1september.ru/article.php?ID=199904301

Алданов

Post by Алданов » Wed Jun 12, 2013 0:17

Ланцелот wrote:Maybe I'm on the poverty of the mind do not understand something, but what I will have if I do the installation?
Purely practically, why it is needed in everyday life, except the satisfaction of self-importance?
Somewhere in the vast neobyatnoy topic "Orgone generator with their hands" mentioned the device (fan netivei with glued magnets on the blades).
Ops, here in this topic:viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3694&p=67803#p67803
It would seem, the hell in life is a miracle. Moreover, according to K-13 or Алекс300, from the effects of such machines do besides from hemorrhoids do not just happen. But a restless spirit of knowledge forced me to bring this device to life. I experimented with wheat germ. There were 3 Petri dishes, which were progresivos grain. 1 Cup reference. No. 2 is processed by the rotation of the magnets clockwise, No. 3 counterclockwise. Cups No. 2 and No. 3 were placed on a rotating magnet in 15 minutes a day for 8 days. The result was visible already on day 3. The thus treated wheat germ were given more than 2 times more germination and growth more than half compared to a standard Cup. Sprouts from Cup No. 2 differed from No. 3 a little better results. The experiment was conducted 2 times with the same results. For not enough. The time is short. Put in "good hands" gardeners, but did not know what results have they achieved.
But, if you think about it, if indeed it's possible to increase whojust crops. And within the country? :wiz . Don't want to be like Ostap Bender with its "Novasome" and intergalactic chess tournament, BUT still :oops:
And ferrocene the generator (if so, as stated), can be a lot of potential.<

Седой

Post by Седой » Wed Jun 12, 2013 0:50

Well, I said already observe the growth of bacterial colonies all the scientists in the confusion plunged. Multiply all even those who were castrated scientists big scissors.
It's a joke.
But I've mentioned more than once. There is an abnormal growth that is abnormal. what grows and what dies does the opposite.
But I really have no time to watch the wheat. I have to watch more than 40 machines in different companies across the country. something like engineering guesswork. Never breaks what you already know how to fix it.

By the way today bought a chemically ultra-pure OHC or HOCH or whatever his dimethylsilane PMS-400 for other tasks.
For vacuum machines shorter. But the stocks of ferrocene have me exhausted. And then I have the hunt appeared to do something new.
And in Armenia the ferrocene did not deliver at all. I am from Moscow friends asked me to send here and sent a cat laugh. Hadi.
This stuff sell the Chinese or by the ton and not a gram less. So that the whole railway structure it is easier to buy than 100 grams.

Okay, there are questions write to discuss. Good luck to all. take care of yourself.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Jun 12, 2013 21:50

Алданов wrote:Time is short. Put in "good hands" gardeners, but did not know what results have they achieved.
Clear. Gardeners even still alive?

Алданов

Post by Алданов » Wed Jun 12, 2013 22:33

Ланцелот wrote:
Алданов wrote:Time is short. Put in "good hands" gardeners, but did not know what results have they achieved.
Clear. Gardeners even still alive?
Gardeners live. I think an artificial problem on the effects on the human body "generator Schulze". I myself have long been in close proximity to the generator and podutil any impacts, there was no impact from this neighborhood. And the statements of some "testers",on the work of the generator, type " banged :shock: "but a smile did not cause. If I had to describe the experience, it should be done objectively, not "banged" :wink:

Алданов

Post by Алданов » Wed Jun 19, 2013 0:22

And if we replace the ferrocene in ferrofluid? And a container of ferrofluid to install an additional coil? Prices really bite on this product.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:52

I've been wondering - if put under capacity of some image - ferrocene inside the idea is to strukturirovaniia through a period of time taking the "form" of this image. Thus, the idea is that you can change, probably, the quality of the emitted "energy".

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:36

Froozen not water. Unlikely to succeed.
If you put such an experiment, you need a person far from BJ, Radionics and SP.
And here there are none. :?

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:06

I basically - still and differences of the BZ, Radionics and so forth, as well as the "purity of the experiment", the debate here seems to me absolutely not in the subject, as each decides what to use and why it is needed. It's not the Institute, and a gazebo.
Седой wrote:a solution of ferrocene in paraffin.
That's fluid in nature and if put under court /vial/ fairly neutral product - about Svetlitsa Super /only approximately, it is clear that the choice of structures is large and in principle "for domestic purposes" the printer that I want nothing more to ensure such images/ - it is possible what MOP will be to ensure harmonization of the emissions of such powerful devices. Don't know - is it possible /and is there any meaning in this, or is dangerous/ to add something into the solution to "copy yourself" such "things" - for example salt.

Epoxide also "not water", but it copies the different "things" during solidification, in my opinion an interesting example of the Merkabah with the SP and the SS under it described somewhere in the threads about SP.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:36

bofara , maybe a better Panacea for the water to be injected, programmed for the desired properties?

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:59

Place outside for example some kind of card with 'image'/ more practical from my point of view, because you can just change /or remove/ you want or need.
By the way, you can make the 'ring' of epoxy resin /with the/ in which to stick the tube as rings on the hand/ but that's for the lyrics, and I think that the process of prestructural from one "quality" to another will have a certain inertia in time, if you do not have a constant "reference", even taking pictures.

Of course you need be careful with "images" because there is the ability to "attract" a certain essence "for free"..

Сергей Битков

Post by Сергей Битков » Thu Sep 19, 2013 18:40

Anyone interested in the beginning\the sequel to come http://nerealnost.net/forum/index.php?s ... st&p=50252

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Tue Sep 24, 2013 21:15

it's like androidnye kalayder! no one knows how it will end and stick your nose in the hole to the crocodile you want! people inquisitive,the curiosity of the mind.want stick your nose to where it should and should not be. no wonder the tale wrote about Pinocchio. so even if You wrote that it's dangerous death people stick your own nose, as in anegdote about a drunken electrician that is suitable to the panel written dangerous high voltage, death., mind yourself, said about herself though not to get death, get death though, there is no choice ,you like!all of a sudden. many feel that energy, can move,to come but not all, and the devices that match the damp useless. not fixing this radiation, few people feel Yan almost even fewer units that feel Yin, still less that it can all pile up to make and collect pure Qi and to keep it and not peregrelsya from these forces. usually it's based on faith and believe, few people correctly remember all the Indiana Jones that abyss took a step and suddenly the path appeared! No wonder there are two expressions of the silly mind don't believe it until I see the wise and from the heart I do not believe will not see! stop friends!stop!think twice then do it! what Russian well, for German death! You have been warned and then Your case even though the fire input even in sulfuric acid. and suddenly the waves will part for You.good luck. think three times! ZYY!measure twice cut once!

Седой

Post by Седой » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:27

lexeter and who will carry out the theory of the Golden billion, if not stupid 9 billion?

АлексПалл

Post by АлексПалл » Thu Jan 16, 2014 0:48

Логик wrote:
ЗОМБИ wrote:let me know how?interesting!
What will then be the power to do and most importantly Where to bury the corpses of irradiated? Wooops...
Yes, what is loc? Well, we tested this ferrocenyl generator - Yes, something gives.. but far from me to hang warning signs and shake their health. Of course he's "stronger" all these arganovich mud pies and katuscak winded ingenious ways, BUT! it is far, even to the primitive model of the plasma vortex generator(I'm on the generator based on used plasma tube Dr. rife).

working models look like this:
The Rife Ray Tube Vortex

Beam Tube - Plasma Carrier Modulator

Альтаир

Post by Альтаир » Thu Jan 16, 2014 14:55

Actually ... it would not hurt to initially decide , and what radiates this device ?

If there is some torsion radiation , it raises the question - what for it to us ?
If -what is needed , now and kankretno , and there is nothing to break your head based on what ever useful ...
Maybe useful , maybe not ...the closet, and so littered with useless good ...

We are talking about orgone .

Here IT is , we are interested in .
HOW to get ? AS for more , cheaper, etc .
HOW ?

And then , it would not hurt and to ORGONE to find a place in the table of values ...
WHY do we need it ?

Yeah just because he has the property as a catalyst to speed up certain processes . And that's all .

WHAT radiates spinner Rinat ?
MU mesons ... according to the same Rinat ...
And this is not Orgone .

What "gives" cell Joe ?
In the words of Joe - orgone .
That is interesting ...

There are other devices that generate kankretno Orgone ...

You just need to determine the most productive , well and easily implementable design of the machine .

That's it , actually ...
And do not "hover" in the clouds "driving" there's geese ...

АлексПалл

Post by АлексПалл » Thu Jan 16, 2014 19:24

Альтаир wrote:And do not "hover" in the clouds "driving" there's geese ...
Sorry but you chose for yourself, the profession of "driver's geese", so do not complain about hard life, do something useful, according to their data, and all will be well.

Альтаир

Post by Альтаир » Thu Jan 16, 2014 19:32

I put in the sense of his replica is - before someone rekomendovat , it would not hurt to CHECK what rekomendasi ...

And then divorced some "recomendacao ", the finger is not hurting themselves teach others on the basis of their REASONING ...

Checked what gives this design ?

but if NOT , then what is the other force ?

HERE, too , for that matter , it is necessary to write so - FOUND in the wilds of the Internet this thing .
WRITE what they say - what they write then ...?

IN , well and then and to start its publication .

And then , what site do not come - well, all we are masters of all trades .
Orgone and to give you and time to move ...
But as you begin to repeat a design , NUT in her money and time ...and then breaking off (.

NOT guys and what not works (.