Hemisync their hands!

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Ромарио
Hemisync their hands!

Post by Ромарио » Fri Feb 22, 2013 19:16

Good day to all!
A little write music, I would like to try to keep her binaural frequency.
Perhaps someone from forumtsev have experience in this area, I'm more interested in technical questions - what is the best binaural beats generator iron or a software?
If iron, then where can it be purchased?

димыч

Re: Hemisync their hands!

Post by димыч » Fri Feb 22, 2013 21:49

in search, music and binaural especially don't mix, unless you mean audiostrobe is already discussed
is in a pleasant bwgen binaural track f2mars, but this is the exception rather than common practice

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Feb 22, 2013 21:59

Romario
what is the best binaural beats generator iron or a software?
Depends what equipment You used to work. If musical instruments can be a separate device, if more with computer programs, easier software. I've always only used the software generator built into Cool Edit (Adobe autdition). The music there is to adjust is not difficult, but it is best to avoid instruments with a broadband phase modulation, because then the frequency of BR will be much to swim. Best string.

Analog generators of BR now not produced, although in the mid-90s, they were still in the catalogs. Pseudohalogen is in synthesizers. (For example, at home I have an old Roland SC-88 - is there a similar "tool"). More precisely, there is not binaural beats, but just have a sine wave generator. Dropping a tool on two different MIDI channels with a small offset in height and 100% breeding panoramas, you can get the BR. The advantage here that you can just ask the BR in the desired tone. But actually, I'm not synth expert.

Ромарио

Post by Ромарио » Sat Feb 23, 2013 14:53

димыч wrote:music and binaural especially not combined,
Very controversial, as well as the work of Jeffrey Thompson and others? All goes well.
In principle, collect the generator warhead is not difficult, experienced electronics will do for a couple of hours, but easier to control, I guess the synth!

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Mar 02, 2013 18:54

Ромарио wrote:
димыч wrote:music and binaural especially not combined,
Very controversial, as well as the work of Jeffrey Thompson and others? All goes well.
In principle, collect the generator warhead is not difficult, experienced electronics will do for a couple of hours, but easier to control, I guess the synth!
Thompson does not have them. there are very different technologies, even the discs Patrushev they are not! and don't mix though, because too stand out against the music and distort it
Yes, make them easy to put two slightly different frequencies on two channels - but still after recording on the computer, then the processing is easier in the editor to create them, the 80-ies in the yard!

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Mar 02, 2013 21:12

Экко wrote:there are very different technologies, even the discs Patrushev they are not!
nicht fershteyn, no binaural on disks saw? and then there is then there?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Mar 03, 2013 0:08

Nope Thompson them. there are very different technology
This statement is too categorical. Thompson uses including psychoacoustic effect of the interactions of sounds of different heights in the right and left channel, which is itself directly and writes (see, for example, accompanying information to the "Isle of Skye"). Though perhaps this effect is not fundamental to its technology.
and don't mix though, because too stand out against the music and distort it
It is not so. Of course, not all music is well suited for overlay of BR, especially in slow waves. But in the case of stringed instruments, for example, when neat work of disharmony will not. Resonant drift will be good. You just have to choose the right carrier frequency and not to overstate the level of BR. If the man himself specifically write music for "hemisync" and he will select the frequency - all should be well. At the Monroe Institute, for example, there are many successful discs of a series of metamusic. And there's pure BR.