Collective mindmachine

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Ганс
Collective mindmachine

Post by Ганс » Sun Oct 07, 2012 15:44

Very interested in AVS (audio visual stimulation) similar to that
what is maind machines.
We create very high-quality electronic music. I would like to flattening
it is similar technology.
Using two strobe lights on the opposite Staron can be achieved very interesting effects. The selection of the frequency and the phase shift between the gates.
In the future I want to master the coloured gates. Strobe lights are controlled by DMX Protocol.
I think what modulation you can add to the music and what the frequency of gates to use.
Best effects on contrasts, it is necessary to slow down the mind and then to disperse and to do it in cycles ))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Collective mindmachine

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 07, 2012 20:38

Ready to bear responsibility (including long-term karmic) for the consequences of such experiments ?
well, well.
The difference is that people are all different and the effects they also.
In addition, the FAA prohibited use under the alcohol (which part is present where the collective bunch of and gates), and strongly.
In addition, such places are very often those who eat energy (invisible presence).
The introduction of people into a collective trance is old technology, they are not new and they are thousands of years old. The question why? and who besides You will sit down to use the crowd in a trance if something will come in addition to zilch. This is usually used for things that are sometimes great and sometimes (usually at the same time ) and awful :)
So, food for thought.
The theme itself is not interesting to me, just decided to warn, and that then will long to repair the consequences to their health and their lives and interact with those who also got. This is not a toy.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Oct 07, 2012 21:26

Recently I witnessed an incident with stroboscope, waited while the Harley Davidson cafe free up space, stood a group of Chinese. In the cafe on the wall hangs a huge American flag, stars on the flag strobe lights, flashing beautifully.
After a couple minutes of waiting the girl Chinese girl, looking at the flag fell backwards back, head on the tile floor. The impact was the strongest, her body went into convulsions, well, that in a few minutes podehal ambulance, she was put on a stretcher and taken away.
So that this can end very sadly. All the instructions for mind machines have warnings about limiting use to people with fotoaparatai, and at public events will surely come across such people.

Here's a harmless flag with the strobe lights was in the cafe

Ганс

Post by Ганс » Mon Oct 08, 2012 0:42

Михаил_ wrote: In addition, such places are very often those who eat energy (invisible presence).
The introduction of people into a collective trance is old technology, they are not new and they are thousands of years old.
Where can I read more about energy vampires ? You can read more about the invisible presence ? How to protect against them?
By themselves such events expect the emergence of some trance sostoyaniya (without gates) Where to read information about the collective trance of history and modernity.
Thanks for the warnings !!!

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:57

you Can read more about the invisible presence
Develop the vision and it will become visible. Techniques and practices for such development is more than enough.
How to protect against them?
for example, using the BJ 3.0

Ганс

Post by Ганс » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:30

Think about the questions of the karmic responsibility ... Thank you ! Tell me what psycho acoustic effects can be used to enhance creativity. For use at home decided to use colored led spotlights and manage for dmkh with the company. Now looking for algoritmi. For meditative practices. And for creative purposes

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Dec 19, 2012 15:52

I think that machine is my dream to use? well, not the spinning wheel of course, it's not the 19th century

к-13

Post by к-13 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 18:36

Экко wrote:I think it's the machine of dreams to use? well, not the spinning wheel of course, it's not the 19th century
Disco strobe - perfect output(the duty cycle, however, is small, but it have many anchors from an early age for alcohol intoxication az - just alpha status, but with reduced self-control)

Ганс

Post by Ганс » Thu Dec 20, 2012 20:52

About the anchor is that you famously said )) I somehow was not thinking I guess fine for these purposes rzhb gate for over diodes will do. For home enough

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 0:46

Don't think it works - I checked it myself(unfortunately, 10 Hz is the maximum, what is my white "margalla", she was still the Soviet Union originally, now, probably, and faster can - can and other modes of MM to try to implement).

Ганс

Post by Ганс » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:11

The question algoritme

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 13:30

What question such and the answer is... the Packs of resistors(capacitors, capacitances) connected in the circuit of a spark gap with micro - in any case, my strobe is on the discharger collected - conder discharged to the lamp is less than its capacity(or more it is relative to the threshold), the faster it charges, the more frequently discharged to the lamp, the higher the frequency of blinks. That is a container selected commuting or resistance at the input of the a / C or the number of turns in the coil of the power supply.
Can motor with reducer to put on the knob(variable capacitor)... But then you need a whole control system turn muddy to the output frequency with the required match - the mechanics(especially homemade) is not as reliable in terms of accuracy - that naprugi not enough, then slips out of enertia, the dust or the temperature on the friction of the parts affected by...

Easier for the same innerpulse points instead of the console to do that instead of the small dim diodes using unacceptable blinked something brighter... This is the easiest option...

Овен

Post by Овен » Sat Jul 06, 2013 21:37

Strobe lights sinhroniziruete of consciousness....If you're interested - there in the Internet article of mine published at the time in "Techniques of Youth" - "Two brains in the same phase". Voronin, Denis.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:48

And can motor with reducer to put on the knob(variable capacitor)...
we are not 19 century. to rauskam is also true. for key schemes have long been used MOSFETs
unacceptable good where switching is not as often as 10 times per second, where the load is very powerful, where the load is powered from the recess, where it is necessary to untie the two units electrically. but this is clearly not the case. the cod relay and the imminent failure (frequent switching) not Gud

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:46

Экко wrote:
And can motor with reducer to put on the knob(variable capacitor)...
we are not 19 century. to rauskam is also true. for key schemes have long been used MOSFETs
unacceptable good where switching is not as often as 10 times per second, where the load is very powerful, where the load is powered from the recess, where it is necessary to untie the two units electrically. but this is clearly not the case. the cod relay and the imminent failure (frequent switching) not Gud
It's not what I meant gear motor AC conder supply with digital control (do the remote control with the capacity to packages not to bother). Instead of the relay easier in these circuits the transistor to use...

Ахилес

Post by Ахилес » Fri Aug 23, 2013 20:13

Ганс wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: In addition, such places are very often those who eat energy (invisible presence).
The introduction of people into a collective trance is old technology, they are not new and they are thousands of years old.
Where can I read more about energy vampires ? You can read more about the invisible presence ? How to protect against them?
Where to read information about the collective trance in the past and present?
Truer of all these entities is described in the books of Carlos Castaneda