ENGINE FOR UFO

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Седой
Re: ENGINE FOR UFO

Post by Седой » Tue Nov 17, 2015 18:37

Maybe the whole thing in term of efficiency. And that the term should apply to certain types of phenomena.
For example the Carnot cycle. The migration process of conversion of heat in a closed system.
The most important word CLOSED system.
And closed systems NAT!
Therefore, if in some processes to introduce an auxiliary supply of energy. To engage from an open system a certain amount of energy in our closed system and assess the efficiency only of a closed system is obtained that an efficiency of above 100%. But it's just the wrong approach. This eternal debate.

There are many methods involving energy in the ether in the physical processes of our world with the extraction of useful work.
(Whirlpool water heaters)

There are many methods of engaging energy which is a loss in our processes.
(Losses in transmission of electricity, radiation) Coil with an Avramenko plug, and so on.

And just as there are many examples of the involvement energy of the earth in our processes.
Generator Kapanadze for example.

And there is a separate class of devices can convert the energy of the physical environment into electrical without the intervention of other factors. (Searl generator for example) Where you don't need makeup completely, and all physical processes have long been known, and all without magic. What is the efficiency of the generator Searl hard to say. Considering that it requires absolutely no external support. Does not involve in the process the air, etc however, the system closed is fully up and running. Available industrial generators Searle. However, to be fair they cost $ 20,000 per kilowatt. Efficiency can be estimated at least 1 billion percent. Assuming the standard model estimation efficiency. And if you introduce new methods of efficiency evaluation is trivial for such a closed system may be that it is not so. And efficiency only a few percent. So the same as with the efficiency rating of solar panels.
In case of solar cell efficiency is calculated by kalorimetricheskim principle. Take a container of water with an area of 1m2
put under the sun. It heats up, count on how many this and that. taking into account the losses of reflection from the surface, and so on.
Then compare with the energy received from 1 square meter solar panel. And get wsic. 5-20% And it turns out that warm water under the sun more efficient high-tech crap.

And one more thing.

There are factors limiting the growth of the efficiency. That is, if you take a vortex pump with an efficiency of 280%. It works on the live! sucks in the air. Efficiency really goes up to 400 -500 and even higher. But it is impossible to put such systems in series and multiply the coefficients as you please. And it is impossible to make a wind turbine with a capacity in gigawatts.
So can only speak to those who have no idea about the reasons why this is happening.
The fact that it is impossible to take from the environment as much as you want. Even if this essential gas. Arise pressure gradients.
Although the term is a bit blasphemous relative to the ether. But do not get it. Although the ether is a superfluid gas. But when our physics in our environment we create a pressure gradient of ether its some sort of devices for years to turn the environment around in a pathogenic zone. Why is this deal worth it. But while no one. While hunting to learn how to extract a freebie without consequences.
We are irreversibly changing the world is not studied drawing energy from it. So it was with the atom and so it is with fossil fuels.
But we have not yet considered.

By the way, the appearance of heavy water by gamma radiation x-radiation change in the crystal lattice of the metal design of the vortex generators it happens and is a consequence of the loss! That is, the exhaust is poisonous.
And what part of the energy spent on such calculations is not available. So if you study physics of such a system and consider all unknown to us factors to determine the efficiency of the system on the relevant criteria will be that the efficiency at 1%

Recently found out that in the vacuum chamber rewind the tape Skoch with babinci to Babenko accompanied by x-rays in the zone of separation of the adhesive from the surface. Physics is not known. But the effect is. only in a vacuum.
Maybe this phenomenon is not the physical environment but much more profound and radiation by-product. Who knows.

Now. Good luck.<

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:55

Gray
But when our physics in our environment we create a pressure gradient of ether its some sort of devices for years to turn the environment around in a pathogenic zone.
And who bothers to translate pathogenic in the anomalous zone? Moreover, it is possible, just by changing the dimensions of the device? (Specifically in this product, and I suspect that any that use "whirlwind").

Седой

Post by Седой » Wed Nov 18, 2015 20:01

The actual search for an answer to this question led me to this forum. To convert pathogenic zone of anomalous or normal, or at least protect at least some area of my generators. People in the area of operation of the generator just falls to the ground at the first impulse. It was unfortunately deadly. Well, that was smart enough not to continue further until the issues of security. Well, since then I fell in love with these hot cross buns Humpty of Baltay.
With regard to the orientation of the geometry, it's all about power. This is not often mentioned that the long-term or severe impacts even the best devices can harm health.
So I can't say for sure on account of the vortex thermal generators. I was not engaged never. Perhaps there is a compromise in this. Only here, away from sin. There's even a diagnosis will be to determine the degree of disability.
az

ЗОМБ

Post by ЗОМБ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:06

Седой wrote: There are factors limiting the growth of the efficiency. That is, if you take a vortex pump with an efficiency of 280%. It works on the live! sucks in the air. Efficiency really goes up to 400 -500 and even higher. But it is impossible to put such systems in series and multiply the coefficients as you please. And it is impossible to make a wind turbine with a capacity in gigawatts.
So can only speak to those who have no idea about the reasons why this is happening.
The fact that it is impossible to take from the environment as much as you want. Even if this essential gas. Arise pressure gradients.
Although the term is a bit blasphemous relative to the ether. But do not get it. Although the ether is a superfluid gas. But when our physics in our environment we create a pressure gradient of ether its some sort of devices for years to turn the environment around in a pathogenic zone. Why is this deal worth it. But while no one. While hunting to learn how to extract a freebie without consequences.
We are irreversibly changing the world is not studied drawing energy from it. So it was with the atom and so it is with fossil fuels.
But we have not yet considered.
^^^^^^^^
the truth
truth
Why is this deal worth it.
exactly my point, grey
exactly my point, the grey one

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:03

There is the idea of "cavitation" ether, vzbalmoshnaya getting bubbles. For example, a counter-rotation of the fractal spirals.
Two fans facing each other, one cone of foil under tension rotates inside the other.
All sorts of interesting effects. If there is your photo rotating - hair stand on end...

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Apr 13, 2016 0:32

Gray Assuming that the boiler is the installation of cold fusion, even some weak...
Than you near her, anything to try? Radiation, any torsion field...
Anything other than psychics and pendulum happen?
How can we explain that the water temperature at the battery output more than the input?

Седой

Post by Седой » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:44

No, I think the cold nuclear synthesis are bent. The term good is on everyone's lips. Apparently the problem is the Association of the word cool.
Cold fusion, as far as I aware this is when the temperature is about 10,000 degrees and not close to millions. But it is not the boiling point of water.
It would be nothing to measure, except the thermometer has not tinkered with this the authors of the invention 30 years.

The easiest and more intelligent than all conventional physics explains what is happening. Creates areas of high pressure and friction heat the water.
Similar to microwave heating.

As torsionic may add that probably, as in any other vortex process occurs the flow of air bringing a contribution.
The water is heavily contaminated energy. The structure of it changes and this can cause injury. And users of such devices is often complain. The water killed it.

And to note changes in structure of water can be in many ways. Freezing for example, or the impact on the growth of crops.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Apr 13, 2016 23:17

Седой wrote:the Water is heavily contaminated energy. The structure of it changes and this can cause injury. And users of such devices is often complain. The water killed it.
I got immune to it. :) Although you'll have to recover every day.
The water is hardly polluted, changed, Yes, but for the time being. Time is very small. Freeze may to check the plants for a long time, the water returns to its original state.
And what devices you can register a torsion processes?

PS Run the installation in different places gives different manifestations of anomalies. Do not duplicate. Sometimes quite funny. One of the latter. On the flange 12 bolts and nuts. M8 nut 13 under the key. But there is one bolt when screwed on him nut, cap key on it does not fit, Throw the nut on the bolt adjacent key 13 most it.

Седой

Post by Седой » Thu Apr 14, 2016 23:37

No electronic devices to record torsional effects are impossible.
The most successful design of the meter field is the compass Bowie. I think I have already described, but will have to do it again apparently.

http://uploads.ru/oAhqb.jpg
here's a simple thing with no tricks.
However, the scale will have to calibrate using their own standards.

For example, the carnation flower is always negative field of a certain level. Rose positive energy.
The strongest energy has bee honeycomb. A simple piece of honeycomb effect on this compass like a magnet to normal.

A Bowie when such a thing brought the scale of the energy level of different vegetables and products and that effectively used. But it is a little about what it says in the network.

Small quartz crystal is wound a few turns of ordinary copper wire and is suspended on a string. The Bank protects against external influences of wind and so forth, and plays no role. The thread is normal, no shamanism.
The number of turns, length of wire and everything else is just for flair. The main calibration of the scale. And it is always different for everyone as two identical crystals on the planet does not exist.
From my experience. Instead of the crystal I then tried Chinese artificial stone. What is glue and some sort of metal powder and sequins. Organic kind of short for different jewelry. So his sensitivity was above the quartz at times. But what's the composition of even the Chinese do not know most likely.

The second embodiment is to use a float on the water with the same design crystal wire. Just put on a piece of Styrofoam that floats on the surface of the water in the bowl. It turns out a bit more inertial measuring besides, water tends to spread at an inconvenient time and erasing the inscriptions on the scale.

As for anomalies and dependencies from the place that I know and own stories is not enough. Try to explain this without an understanding of nature simply means to invent, and you do not want to.
Most importantly, I found the tool than to compensate for, or to stabilize or to recognize such incredible anomalies. This is a banal vessel with water. During any experiment always have a jar filled with water.
Bad water rots very fast and good never. Moreover, the water takes away the excess energy, which usually leads to all sorts of anomalies.
And often not to the good.
az<

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Sat Sep 10, 2016 19:52

Сэргий wrote:This is the radius I got from the bulldozer, just in order to roughly estimate the traction of this device. I thought it was based on the density of mercury and the volume formula for a sphere. Of mercury I took 10 liters, also from the bulldozer. can include a scan of the sheet with the calculations., but tomorrow. He was at work. I have no doubt that a lot of people thought of it before me. The only reason nobody dared to make even a model and make sure it works. And then revolutionize discretisation and aviation in General.
The real diameter of the hemisphere will be around 10-50 centimeters, no more. And mercury inside will be quite small. And deadlifts will be sufficient to vertically lift the weight of several tons. And nothing prevents to increase the capacity, although of course power is the limit, just limited by the strength of the applied materials.
1.3 is the Gold Worf. Has a direct relationship to the Golden Section. In my book "the gold Seal of the Lord," the opening of the "Golden Worf of system of amino acids". http://sev-art-clinic.ru/viewpage.php?page_id=16 (to enter better in the Chrome browser).He who has ears,let him hear.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Sep 12, 2016 18:09

About the engine and not only ..

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Wed Nov 23, 2016 19:18

Well, who if you really do antigravity, then what? Once surveillance begins, and people can disappear without a trace, and work on a closed lab somewhere in the dungeon of an unknown country... as best as Grebennikov will fly at night, to the applause of UFO-experiences.