All about "passive" Orgon, especially the "wearable"

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Яровей
All about "passive" Orgon, especially the "wearable"

Post by Яровей » Mon Aug 20, 2012 21:43

Hello everyone!)

First a small note...
A couple of weeks I read your forum and other resources, all related to ORGANICA. Very interested, but confuse some things...
Namely, SP (by the way, the notion "Forbidden" - already carries a fair share of negativity, and I think not only on the direct meaning of the words)
I think SP is too "violent" and aggressive towards the person, in any case, there is no reliable scientific data on the impact on the human body. This is evidenced by the simple fact that the average person, which in its normal state doesn't feel subtle energies, and therefore he is simply not ready for this! But with the use of SP such persons (with underdeveloped energy-body and low vibration) begins to feel them physically (warmth, tingling, dizziness, headache, euphoria, etc.), it says only one thing - the man "put his fingers in the socket". What is likely to be overload/imbalances already established, more or less harmonious and suitable for an experimental energy.
Despite the fact that organic - a device with many variables, in SP added variables: frequency, sequence and amplitude/power...
In General, it is certainly possible to put the SP-experiments on himself, but I'll refrain. :)

Now why I came..
Want to see more data about "passive" orgonite and personal impressions about him. Especially with regard to pendants or other wearable (portable) jewelry.
Interesting properties of your recipes and individual ingredients.
All the ingredients I divided into:
1. Metals
2. Crystals/stones/rocks/clay
3. Organic (natural resins, grain, plants/trees, hair, etc. organics human, and perhaps water)

Doom.. practical experience yet I have zero, but I also made a trial first stone pendant (freezes still) and in turn intends to share experiences, when they do occur.
What I used:
1. a little copper, silver, brass and quartz "dust"(sharpened with a file) + the larger pieces of quartz (from 1x1 to 2x2 mm)
2. small "shavings" of copper, brass, aluminum (pre-cut foil and wire, the diameter of each piece is about 1x1 mm or a little more.. - cut foil or biting wire) + very little steel chips from kitchen sponges.
3. a few small frozen pieces of spruce resin (from 1x1 to 2x3 mm)
4. a piece of quartz, translucent to transparent in places, unpolished, apparently crushed from the bottom of the Druze (consistently responds positively to the pendulum on relevant issues)
5. epoxy, which is a little tint stain

I would be glad to support topics in a given focus (all about "passive" Orgon, especially the "wearable") :)

It took 2 weeks from the moment I cast my first pendant from orgonite.
Apparently I have something messed with the proportions and the resin is not heated before mixing with the hardener, therefore, the polymerization lasted for almost a week..
Now the feelings.
More weeks wear it almost constantly, with small breaks. At the same time consistently feel some kind of poise and calm, mainly with the + symbol on the emotional plane.
Several times noted rather quick realization of desires (for trivia). I understand that it could be some coincidence, in any case it is impossible to be sure exactly what triggered it was the pendant. But I want to believe it :)
- The dreams became more pleasant. Not in the sense that I had nightmares. I very rarely see dreams and then the dreams began to dream more often. And they are positively smooth or nice as my "day" state.
- Tried to program organic for the implementation of something specific. Explicit results are hard to tell, but one of those desires programs were implemented. However, there were other, parallel factors influencing it implementation, which I introduced deliberately.

Now.
Currently working to create another pendant. It will be made of other metals by special technology and with higher quality quartz.
But it probably will tell you later.. see what happens :)<
Last edited by Яровей on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:50, edited 2 times in total.

Искатель-2

Re: All about "passive" Orgon, especially the "wearable"

Post by Искатель-2 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 0:35

Arava
passive orgone charger for water from folgoizol
it is possible and mattresses-pillows to do

http://iskateli.info/showthread.php?t=8 ... #post33934

Яровей

Post by Яровей » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:41

2Искатель-2
Interestingly, and in addition Kremneva taste something there?
.. well there is a rush of vitality, pass a cold or maybe the blood stops quickly.. :)
I wonder the practical use of such water and how effective

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:50

Arava
Interesting and in addition Kremneva taste something there?
of course

I'm just so spoiled different what the outliner does not describe all, and the only major
there is a solar charge, well water is more charged than usual, luminosity stronger. If it is in sensory-based terms to describe.
Had a glass - like meal. Water is more energitilsynet.

I just don't know what audience work, so not all terms describe. For the Sens, the other will tell you - and obscurantism come on the results of the tests of the devices !

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:52

pass a cold or maybe the blood stops quickly..
well, I feel fine... just as the topic of physical water treatment have closed (emerald os from Icarus) started with structuring.

looking for more humor of the situation :)

well, it's with regards to water. And so I still have the mattress under the lower back and a large mattress on which power is periodically reduced. 10 minutes enough to lie down (10 layers folgoizol) to level off and recover, more overdose goes.

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:53

Arava
how effective
depends on the number of winding, and the type of material (foil and cavity structure)
there are many ideas to increase efficiency

Яровей

Post by Яровей » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:54

Luminosity how to measure? The third eye or else you got?

And what do you mean overdose? How it is expressed and what is bad?

Искатель-2

Post by Искатель-2 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:00

Arava
Luminosity as a measure? The third eye or else you got?
perhaps Kirlian, but he takes a narrow range. you can still frame.
but a frame-the pendulum in fact is the 3rd eye.
well what do you want - a man's best tool.
And what do you mean overdose? How it is expressed and what is bad?
sverhdlitionogo as well as soared in the bath, not 5 minutes and 20

generally offer at my shop to continue on my resource
http://iskateli.info/showthread.php?t=8 ... #post33973

every Sandpiper praises its swamp :)

Яровей

Post by Яровей » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:19

Thanks for the replies :)
I'll experiment.. pendants and larger crystals are still there

Igor

Post by Igor » Tue Aug 21, 2012 17:21

Яровей wrote:namely SP (by the way, the notion "Forbidden"
You probably got it wrong, SP is a Succor Punch, not Sucker Punch, and is translated very differently...

Just want to remind you that epoxy is quite toxic and phenol highlights, so for the manufacture of articles in contact with skin unacceptable.
Яровей wrote:it says only one thing - the man "put his fingers in the socket"
This can talk about anything, a million options. Personally my SP in practice, performs exactly the task for which it was created, and even if it's psychological, I don't care, it works and this is important.

Яровей

Post by Яровей » Tue Aug 21, 2012 18:15

2Igor
Yeah, then I was wrong) how to translate? "auxiliary mandrel"?

epoxy can be painted, and later I'll try harmless acrylic resin

PS. in practice you can hammer nails and a microscope, and quite successfully. the microscope can be and back to scratch and kill someone
but is it necessary? from what I read about SP, you can understand that people come with fine energy is too rude and I said very softly.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 23:45

Яровей wrote:how to translate? "auxiliary mandrel"?
More like a "Magic kick" :wiz

Яровей

Post by Яровей » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:49

As promised, unsubscribed on first impressions (see topikstart)

Igor

Post by Igor » Sat Sep 08, 2012 21:51

There are a couple of questions:
Pendant wear around your neck or in your pocket?
If on the neck, then what?(chain, string, or something else?)
The pendant is in contact with the skin?
Sleep with the necklace?

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 23:45

Also I want to share my results on this subject can anyone come in handy, did a little orgonite approximately 150 ml in volume as well and decided under the mattress to stuff for the night, I'm in the area between the shoulder blades a long time felt some discomfort so putanesca vignasse pogrustit and it seems everything falls into place it comes with age :) in short under the mattress in this area I organic and pushed a little hoping for something (I have these pieces a lot but under the bed at night, they have never stuffed), on the morning not only that the dreams dreamt so interesting discomfort in the back as if it had never been hooked to this thing for the past week, testing myself to spend even became interested.

Макте

Post by Макте » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:21

Алексc3000 wrote:Also I want to share my results on this subject can anyone come in handy, did a little orgonite approximately 150 ml in volume as well and decided under the mattress to stuff for the night, I'm in the area between the shoulder blades a long time felt some discomfort so putanesca vignasse pogrustit and it seems everything falls into place it comes with age :) in short under the mattress in this area I organic and pushed a little hoping for something (I have these pieces a lot but under the bed at night, they have never stuffed), on the morning not only that the dreams dreamt so interesting discomfort in the back as if it had never been hooked to this thing for the past week, testing myself to spend even became interested.
Алексс3000, and, if not secret, the composition of your arhontika what?
Also make a small "soup" of metal shavings, aluminum and copper cut wire, copper spiral on the bottom, quartz sand. A movement of energy there (I'm working under a chair set, so the bottom whole body is like "itch", so to speak), but at night under the bed yet to put fear.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 20:53

Makte products from large metal shavings out low and rough effects under the bed himself, too afraid to put such rather never enclosed, others are doing way more on one person affected has received positive feedback.
On account of the part here on the forum has the theme: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4349from this structure it is possible to do anything.

Макте

Post by Макте » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:24

Алексс3000thanks for the interesting idea with this team (a couple of times I read that topic, but apparently somehow not properly read) - I'll try to make the device according to the above recipe.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Oct 29, 2012 23:42

Makte
Only clay, not 70% and 73%. And instead of silver steel I use steel dust, flies so under the ceiling svarochnyh shops. 27% by weight resin without hardener.
The rest is all personal taste.

Макте

Post by Макте » Tue Oct 30, 2012 19:04

Ланцелот wrote:Makte
Only clay, not 70% and 73%. And instead of silver steel I use steel dust, flies so under the ceiling svarochnyh shops. 27% by weight resin without hardener.
The rest is all personal taste.
Lancelotand the clay to use only gray or you can "experiment" here - white, blue or, more generally, any what is?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Oct 30, 2012 20:04

I use gray. True, it is not so much grey, how much of the anomalous zone :)
With different types of clay Алекс3000 experimenting. He has more experience.

Макте

Post by Макте » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:29

Ланцелот wrote:the grey I use. True, it is not so much grey, how much of the anomalous zone :)
With different types of clay Алекс3000 experimenting. He has more experience.
OK, thank you!
Understand the composition still ideally need to decide according to their own feelings.