Powerful GSR apparatus

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Вадимка
Powerful GSR apparatus

Post by Вадимка » Sun Jan 29, 2012 0:42

Hello. Interested in GSR, I want to take readings of resistance and electric capacity of the skin and perform the whole thing. The bottom line is that I want to take readings with the maximum possible area and maximum possible detail on the points. Apparently all turn not to turn out, but I think two gloves on the hand to make them possible. A detail: as I understand it is measured the resistance of the skin in areas of the sweat glands, of which from 60 to 600 per sq cm please Tell me how to make these gloves how to stuff their electrodes with a density of? Please give at least the direction. Thank you :)

Igor

Re: GSR a Powerful machine

Post by Igor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:44

A few clarifying questions:
Skin potential relative to what is expected Meret?
Skin resistance will be measured at the same point on the body or between separated points?
The required measurement time?
The required accuracy of measurement?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:20

[quote="the comment by Sana"]please Tell me how to make these gloves how to stuff their electrodes with a density of? Please give at least the direction. Thanks[/quot

Why make gloves ,there is a device in the form of the game,kGy ,the sensors on the fingers.-The mental games .You can view and print a schedule of condition. What you do eksekutif to make a goal?
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Sun Jan 29, 2012 20:26, edited 2 times in total.

Вадимка

Post by Вадимка » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:40

What does it mean relative to what measure?
The measurements will be made in a variety of points on the palm, hand, brush in whole (in Idel wrap 100% leather), at the same time. Usually produce over a man some action and see how one or two points, for example on different fingers. I want to make actions and observe the reaction of the skin activity at thousands of points on hand.
Time in terms of frequency? In General, and the frequency per second will be enough, but it would be more often. Time in the duration of the measurement up to several hours. Can and days :)
With an accuracy of the same story, but it is desirable as much as possible precisely :) I'm sorry, but the specific numbers I don't know.
Why make the gloves ,there is a device in the form of the game,kGy ,the sensors on the fingers. You can view and print a schedule of condition. What you do execution on a target?
So I say that there is measured the resistance of the skin on your finger is purely one jumping variable. But the skin of the fingers of thousands of points and there is more resistance, i.e. different parts of different indicators of capacity and resistance! (only possible with some effects on humans) On this reflexology tells us. That is, I need the apparatus of reflexodiagnostic (Voll), but not with one electrode, to measure, and with a thousand.

Igor

Post by Igor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 22:13

Вадимка wrote:What does it mean relative to what measure?
Вадимка wrote:I want to take readings of the resistance and electric potential from the skin
Just as Meret skin resistance I know and where on the skin potential don't know. Maybe I do not understand?

About the time I will explain, just to die simultaneously in several points or for each point to hook your ADC(and that's a lot of ADC) or to multiplex a single ADC(i.e., constantly switching from point to point). So to measure all points to one of the ADC requires more time (because the total delay on a survey of all the points). This delay usually depends on the speed of the survey measuring device and the number of points. So the question is, what is considered a normal time within which such a delay does not distort the measurement results? This very much depends on the structural elements of the device.

And Yes, how are you going to make the device? Yourself? And the software on the computer to write?
Device that on what turns out...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 30, 2012 0:25

Igor wrote:So the question is, what is considered a normal time within which such a delay does not distort the measurement results?
0.2 seconds

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 30, 2012 0:32

It is easiest to remove with hands and lots of sweat glands. Interesting to remove differentiated on the right and left side of the body (as in the Hubbard E-meter). Even more interesting is to add a forehead, too differentiated. So you do not have too many points - no end of problems with bad contacts. Enough 4-paired - hands and on his forehead. And, of course, to fix all this in real time.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 30, 2012 0:40

Reliable good electrodes on the fingers out of old tweezers for photos. Everywhere before you could buy such a wide... They should compress around the rod (close to the diameter of the finger) in a semicircle. If you are willing not to find, and easy to make from sheet steel and the relevant springs.

Igor

Post by Igor » Mon Jan 30, 2012 21:57

Вадимка wrote:I want to make actions and observe the reaction of the skin activity at thousands of points on hand.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:0.2 seconds
Igor wrote:This delay usually depends on the speed of the survey measuring device and the number of points.
Probably will work difficult and expensive, not to mention the fact that for a long time...