Device Ostalnyh of time Travel

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
МИР
Re: Device Ostalnyh of time Travel

Post by МИР » Sat Jan 24, 2015 17:41

БелоГор wrote:Read the topic name: Device Ostalnyh of time Travel
You wrote above is not for this.
May deign to finally answer: what is this device?
what is the purpose of the instrument you understand me?
Then it will be possible to discuss.
what do you specifically want to know, I hate you with something to help because we have a different understanding of predstavlenie about the same, I can get you something to help knowing specifically what you want to know, to understand, etc. I can easily communicate with those who assembled the device, tried it at work,got some results, etc., for those who already practices it is unnecessary to explain anything to tell max a few hints. to send, and who at the manufacturing stage to help practically in making setting adjustments, everything else is empty and unnecessary :)

БелоГор

Post by БелоГор » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:15

the WORLD that you specifically want to know
:ay

Who are some of your acquaintances know of any language?
:cry:
1. the theme is stated, from your words, not with the essence of the device.
2. I ask You - what is your device?

What do you sell? Why do I need?
Want to buy - what is it? For what?
:evil:

МИР

Post by МИР » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:51

БелоГор wrote: Who are some of your acquaintances know of any language?
I do what language do you communicate????????? like in Russian, :) :( 8) :lol:
БелоГор wrote:1. the theme is stated, from your words, not with the essence of the device.
what's the point of this device is your ???stupid man, how to judge what is specifically about this device that are not doing anything and not trying to understand you, this device really no point
БелоГор wrote: 2. I ask You - what is your device?
where have you seen and why are confident and believe that I have something to sell??? that kind of nonsense, I'm here in this thread for others.
I see no point in further our communication :roll: :? :shock: :shock: :ap

БелоГор

Post by БелоГор » Sun Jan 25, 2015 16:04

МИР wrote:
БелоГор wrote: Who are some of your acquaintances know of any language?
I do what language do you communicate????????? like in Russian, :) :( 8) :lol:
БелоГор wrote:1. the theme is stated, from your words, not with the essence of the device.
what's the point of this device is your ???stupid man, how to judge what is specifically about this device that are not doing anything and not trying to understand you, this device really no point
БелоГор wrote: 2. I ask You - what is your device?
where have you seen and why are confident and believe that I have something to sell??? that kind of nonsense, I'm here in this thread for others.
I see no point in further our communication :roll: :? :shock: :shock: :ap
Read, re-read and thought:

1. Inability to understand the question of the interlocutorwhen the statement "stupid people".
2. The unwillingness to answer a simple question - why the need for this device.

3. Calling yourself intelligent in relation to the interlocutor, to write - "how to judge what is specifically about this device that are not doing anything and not trying to understand you, this device really no point"
not the answer in this case - for what purpose designed device.
After all, the opponent has collected, and needs to know what device purpose.

4. In folk tales, and referred to the Brother Ivanushka and sister Alyonushka, the thought "don't drink goat hooves not become a kid" , we are not left in vain. Remember what happened to those who got in Kozyrev mirrors and think, if you have to think.

People with 2012 no one asked a simple question?
a Scam suckers. Point.<

МИР

Post by МИР » Sun Jan 25, 2015 19:44

БелоГор wrote: Read, re-read and thought:
2. The unwillingness to answer a simple question - why the need for this device.
I will repeat it, this device is nothing to pass by you remind me of one moron under the name Bold you or HE ie the person under the name bold or a relative of his sister's views exposing everything unnecessarily unnecessary criticism unsubstantiated and unfounded
who are the Fuckers???

БелоГор

Post by БелоГор » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:30

МИР wrote:
БелоГор wrote: Read, re-read and thought:
2. The unwillingness to answer a simple question why the need for this device.
I will repeat it, this device is nothing to pass by you remind me of one moron under the name Bold you or HE ie the person under the name bold or a relative of his sister's views exposing everything unnecessarily unnecessary criticism unsubstantiated and unfounded
who are the Fuckers???
"The WORLD", let's, I'll decide what fits and what doesn't?

Your democracy will not collapse?
Otherwise, I have to tell You a short road to storereplays. But the Grimoire. Ears - the bones will not collect.
yeah?
======================================================================================

Ask Mr. to quote in this thread "one moron nick Daring you or HE"?

Your flood, flame, trolling, or talking about what You do not know what is Your device
or that You hide Your true motives.

Dear community!

Who else but the "WORLD" knows what this device is?

Topic title: Device for Astral time Travel

"The WORLD" reports for other purposes. But for what it hides

Mess. :shock: :roll:

=====================================================================================================

Something tells me that Mr. "peace" in their native not to understand the meaning of the phrase:
"How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)".

And how the multidimensional space resonates "Mr. world"?
Jerk knocking his head on the floor, too, resonates.<

диос

Post by диос » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:50

ВикМо wrote:Assembled the device.
I never really drove in a method of winding coils.
The Internet is not found precise instructions for this reason.
Prompt knowing people!
the author is a manufacturer of cudas lost not really lost in the corridors of time :) Vikmo I personally use for communication with the time where they want to get coins, a good thing to impersonate a certain period of time :) and don't forget safety, I when you work in the right hand holding a photo of today ie the present tense, it really helps when you return, it's no joke. write a review what You personally experience at least the PM :ay az

ЭльфГрекофф

Post by ЭльфГрекофф » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:00

Hi to all on this forum, this is my first post here.
БелоГор wrote:Dear community!

Who else but the "WORLD" knows what this device is?
Yes, of course. In the brain there is a biorhythm (alpha-beta-Delta-have you heard?-Google), they are different depending on the state: sleeping, not sleeping, relaxed, meditating, etc.

Meditation and all the inputs into an altered state of consciousness takes place in a fairly thin layer between the two main rhythms: sleep and active state. To stay there is difficult: either Wake up, or Vice versa, slip into a normal dream. Need is achieved either by training or flagrant rape of the brain, because the reverse — adjustment of status upon receipt of the reference rate, as it turned out, also works.

The rhythm can be served many different ways:

— beats with the frequency of rhythm between the right and left ear in a special music = binaural method
magnetic stimulation = transcranial
— direct electrical stimulation = the electrodes in the head
indirect electrical stimulation of, for example, low-voltage system on the earlobes or on the tongue

Everything is done with the frequency of the rhythm. By the way, the reference frequency should be 40 Hz.

But raised in the topic question "why" to do this requires a much more detailed answer.

If I write that there is no need, you wouldn't believe me anyway.

And rightly so, because it would be really miserable, if not one "but".

So.

First, half of the commenters in the topic enough to understand even logical thinking. But the development is consistently and without mastering the logical mind you will hardly be able to go to intuitive thinking, through which, in turn, starts what everyone here wants — - namely, miracles. Knocked all in a heap that you can, absolutely, in fact right trying intuitively to find the right road, only to do it in decision-making, and attempts to understand the working of a purely material, physical devices of the world.

Second, why I wrote that there is no need, and that it is for one "but".

The lack of logical thinking leads to a lack of understanding of the basics, and even advanced adepts who are inclined not to risk it. For example, write that you will succeed when you develop enough. The thing is that if the person is already on this forum, he is already developed enough. A completely undeveloped little interest on this forum don't come just and not even know why they all need it.

And the proverbial "but" is that there's something wrong in the global system that has evolved on Earth. In normal, if people began to do, he needs to obtain enough self-motivation results, and at this point in time, which is reasonable compared to the duration of his life: not days, but not decades. And years, for example. However, this reason is often not the case. It would be possible to write off all of the wrong practice, but this is not the complete answer. And full is that something on the Ground prevents the development of personalities. Man tries — he fails. Even if it tries long enough. Read how much time is a non-technical methods of input on the same OS or yoga practice — and how unstable the results. But wait, he can't waste his precious life to know that! This is nonsense.

Back to the topic of logical thinking. Someone's already developed enough to be interested in the further development of the consciously. And absolutely right that looking for a more guaranteed way of achieving this. However, excellent results are obtained even with a simple logical analysis of the problem — and it would be nice to spend it before you start TO construct all sorts of devices. Well, that is, simply thinking. Systematically. At least ten Razikov for an hour on Sunday: the time you allocate for the logical analysis of the results.

Example.

If people on this forum and something is designed, it means that something hopes. A materialist would not believe in anything except the OS, so if the person ever used the word "astral", means that he believes in the existence of the soul, the superego, that is of some essence. And utterly obvious conclusion from this is: the soul that's already there! Where you want to go, designing any device, or there, killing 20 years on yoga or all of the capital to organize their own trips with singing around mount Kailash.

Then the question is, what specific problem do we solve? Obtaining the OS? Astral? Access to the Akashic records? All this soul already knows how to do, and without all sorts of devices! the need to Solve the problem of why the material brain is not aware of what's going on in the higher plane with your own "I". Ie. the problem of communication between the brain and the higher self.

Think about it, if the Earth radiated magnetic field at a frequency of 40Hzinstead of seven-and-a-half as it is now some do you need would all of these devices? People would have entered a trance and easy contact with their own superego easily and at will when convenient. At lunchtime, for example. And without any harm to himself.

Communication "there" happens only telepathically. Brain you do not think: he is only a translator, interpreter telepathic directives back and forth. Although I think they can: the brain created as a helper for another completely undeveloped souls who perceive very little and yet are unaware of "here". But I think that such souls on the forum is probably just no.

Telepathy is decomposed into a spectrum: it is a complex form of communication, which includes image and sound and feeling and even harmony or rhythm. Most people, about two thirds (60%) are simply not developed even basic constructive visualization. How are you going to communicate with the soul? But it is clear why it is so attractive altered States of consciousness: the picture is brighter in them, I want to this ability, not to train it. But the process of obtaining works a little differently: if the results of your current life in the next you need it and without it you can — then get. With a new body. And being in this train smoothly and slightly. The device in this case is just the factor for eliminating the negative, "reducing vibration" effect, under which all earthlings. Apply it permanently impossible. Otherwise you risk to completely ruin your brain and you have to wait for a new one. Situation with alcohol: can on holidays, but regularity is addictive and associated stupefying. Soul hopes that the brain works, but he is under the influence of factors from outside that she can not accept and then not understand what is happening and its communication with the brain will become stochastic. By the way, this is a typical scenario "exit the rails." To pull the strings it starts as a hit, if someone does not understand.

In the event of death by natural causes (old age or in excess of your scheduled-I events) between the embodiments are hundreds years you (already possessing full memory and being in the same astral plane, which is so what for strive) to spend on "debriefing on the bricks" all that you've panoratio in the next life. When unplanned fatal accidents of the soul "to jump in last car" — so as not to disrupt the plans, the embodiment is chosen extra: pass the whole decade.

For example, in a past life I was accidentally slammed in the shootout and it's been 29 years, and in the last life body died from old age (as planned), so to 314 previous years. The second digit isn't she funny? We are trying to give themselves all the hints are: the best way of development is just to draw more attention to them. For example, in the past two life I have were the same name, and in the current different, but I spent my childhood on a street with the same name.

Good luck in researches.

added: thanks.<

ЭльфГрекофф

Post by ЭльфГрекофф » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:24

Yes, here still that. Here in the theme flashed a message about the time.

In the first approximation, the time simply multidimensional.

A practical example.

Earth time is a one-dimensional line. However, not committed directly, but that's another conversation. Consider that it's straight enough on the continuation of your life.

Know how to visualize?

Imagine a plate of long spaghetti, where every noodle — man.
the Soul looks on the plate from the outside, because the earth is outside of time and sees all times at once.

You (your superego) take a needle and stick it in spaghetti — incarnate. It turns out the point of intersection. This point it is unclear what is actually already formed the plane of timebecause the line of needles do not coincide with the line of spaghetti.

But that's not all. The developed souls are able to manifest multiple bodies at the same time. For example, my three incarnations occur consistently at the time of the Land, but simultaneously in my personal (my superego). You take and stick in pasta fork.

A hole in the eye of the needle and the handle of a fork here in this example — the analogy of the soul, superego, what is called the Dao. From the material point of view, it is neither in time nor in space of the material world.

Hence the question: what time are you going to misrepresent the device?

Personal or of the earth? The sync to not afraid?

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Mon Mar 28, 2016 0:17

I'm worried about Vikmo, who assembled the device and was lost somewhere, if anyone has the opportunity to speak to leave feedback! not answering to private messages and not on the forum! as he is alive and well.
his last post in this thread "Assembled the device.But there is a problem with the coil , it heats up . I never really drove in a method of winding coils. The Internet is not found precise instructions for this reason. Prompt knowing people!" the fact that scalar fields are not completely safe for humans. but rather dangerous in large doses :)
Last edited by аВАЛОН on Mon Mar 28, 2016 13:42, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Mon Mar 28, 2016 0:47

аВАЛОН wrote: "Assembled the device.But there is a problem with the coil , it heats up . I never really drove in a method of winding coils. The Internet is not found precise instructions for this reason. Prompt knowing people!"
I think that just not up to the forum man..)

ЛанаЛана

Post by ЛанаЛана » Sun Apr 03, 2016 17:42

Very interesting topic!!!

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Fri Jun 15, 2018 23:44

Седой wrote: Do not enclose zamorskiy garbage. make a cardboard frame , so that it can fit the head. Screw on the frame of a conventional optical fiber will find much counter-clockwise. Leave one end free and the other feed the modulated beam of light from the laser.
And again the eternal question, where to do?
If you look at the top of the head and from the top end going on the cable, the movement is counterclockwise. Right?
The laser on the bottom end. Or any?
If anyone knows, please answer.

Лоис

Post by Лоис » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:19

I have been interested in the theme of a time machine. At the time, learned about HDR , described here. Funny strong. Found the English forum on this topic. There I read that moving can be both astral and physical. In the gate case, it appears the white cocoon, where people can enter and move there is a maximum of 300 years ago. As I understand Gibbs has written a book on this topic and I do remember that he said that he has old coins which he brought with him from the past. I opened this forum topic about my supernatural abilities and I was immediately banned. However I'm not really surprised. From this point of view, Western people are complete assholes. I have a time machine in second life
https://www.flickr.com/photos/129114191@N03/

There is also the Oracle, who answers questions and I can also arrange a conversation with Death. All in English.
I was in the future. Here is a description

If anyone is interested - I'm a psychic and decided to see how it will look in the future. And saw ( what century do not know). In General, the city consists of skyscrapers occupying the area of entire neighborhoods. As there will be illuminated apartment in the centre of this skyscraper, I don't know - obviously artificial lighting. Between these skyscrapers will go suspended cars that people can move around. That is, as I understand it, within the skyscrapers will have their own messaging system in the form of cars. The more I saw nothing, except that he felt the General atmosphere of this city of the future