Cabin Reich

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
ММ
Re: Cabin Reich

Post by ММ » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:22

Sorry off topic. I was told that regular foil treats many diseases. Without drugs, surgery,injections.Will be treated with foil then report the results. :) :o

Варахаил

Post by Варахаил » Tue Dec 27, 2016 17:17

Вито wrote:good day to All!

Decided to make a "Cabin Reich". I read the topic, including posts Paleo. Even wrote him in HP, but then no response to any greeting.
The main question, of course - the size...
Already the 2nd month went as I've been thinking and wondering.
Decided to do like in the book "science and life", 've already put the video again
I.e. simple box with a window, no layers. A piece of wood outside, stainless steel inside. Dimensions, internal 1500х600х750.

Maybe someone has something to add/fix?

Thank you.
Support. Also would like to build on the holidays "Cabin Reich". Is the idea to put inside the socket and plug inside the bottom radionic RAD5. What are your opinions? Should do this or not? Also speculated about the correct size and whether to invest in walls of any material (or just make wood and metal)? Experienced cabinetries, please please tell me!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Dec 27, 2016 19:20

Vito Website Of Valery Kondratov http://www.paleotehnolog.ru/ and can in contact to ask him https://vk.com/id39904911

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Dec 31, 2016 22:45

Варахаил wrote:Has the idea to put inside the socket and plug inside the bottom radionic RAD5
The result should be? I may have missed something, but Your idea is very similar to mine, so interesting as expected.

Кизер

Post by Кизер » Fri Feb 03, 2017 15:30

Sergey IvlevGood afternoon. Going to do the cockpit Reich. You wrote that you have a lot of experience. How to use them?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Feb 03, 2017 16:11

of Kizer You here on his page - viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6014

Вале

Post by Вале » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:24

[quote="paleo And do believe Feng Shui changed the Vedic doctrine of space Vastu Shastra. As well as martial art of Shaolin derived from the Indian teachers.
Think of Feng Shui mainly for the Chinese favorable.[/quote]

I believe that Feng Shui part of Taoism which is the original doctrine for the earthlings!
By the way, in the book "Tao – the way of the assumption" Mother Earth says that the indigenous earthlings need to use only the magnetic energy geometry. And the electrical and radiation not ours – from the Pleiades, etc.

Here also wanted to make such camera with Heater and stones that you could combine
- two in one, and when the steam is shut off the heater.

палео

Post by палео » Thu Mar 02, 2017 22:30

Today I discovered an amazing thing. Before photos with the community "Cabin Reich" in the VC https://vk.com/club126331876 easily located in Google and Yandex in relation to the set of "Cabin Reich". Now you do through these search engines will not find it with soda. Someone is trying very hard to close. Guess who needs it. There are only pictures posted on the thread of the forum, and even on some resources.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 23:07

палео wrote: Someone is trying very hard to close. Guess who needs it.
You should be very careful, and to remove images from a sin far away..)

палео

Post by палео » Fri Mar 03, 2017 13:24

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
But the figure I guess! The more pressure on me the more I send.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Mar 03, 2017 15:06

палео wrote:
СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
But the figure I guess! The more pressure on me the more I send.
Good stawicka , Valera. How's your precious health? Everything is okay with you? was there a message about your case ...on the farm. As it is now samochuvstvie yourself?
To oppose the system-not the most sensible .....though a pot name....for excuses...but you do...and Then not touch for you , and there is nothing to fear. Can be called "meditation Box" ))) joke but some)))

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Mar 04, 2017 16:15

палео wrote:Someone is trying very hard to close.
Good zdraveska, Paleo
:)
just Yandex buggy; about Google I am silent Runet, drain hole :?
палео wrote:Guess who needs it
anyone :)
consider that I'm with them agreed. :wink:
  • view Rambler
  • do a search on the site
just either
  • AndAlso mozh dislocated another "genius" of razrabotcikov that most of patamu as VC
  • or someone with a big PR-om you "pushed", twisting the tags on the Reich
good luck

палео

Post by палео » Mon Mar 06, 2017 15:44

In this film there are statements by Wilhelm Reich about the suppression of people's consciousness of religious and state structures. Cabin Reich at least for the time spent in them to remove or weaken this influence. That's why they are banned or prosecution in any state. I came across the statement of one of the developers of the cabins Reich in Russia, Kolokoltseva that being in the cockpit of the Reich must read "our father." Seen otherwise you will be disconnected from religious egregor.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:25

Back in the 90s? :)

палео

Post by палео » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:47

Slipped experience with charging batteries, accumulators and capacitors in the cockpit of the Reich during the day. This is the result.

Penlight batteries

To (V) After (V)
1. 1,237 1,238
2. 1,499 1,500
3. 0,646 0,626
(Mile volts)
4. -27,5 +22,7

Batteries for screwdrivers

(Volts)
1. 0,00 0,00
2. 9,36 8,58

Capacitors, 2000 UF 50 volts

(milivolt)
1. 117,7 0,7
2. 130,4 0,7
3. 0,7 129,2

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:21

paleo
Batteries and accumulators is not a very good object for experiments.(for example, completely discharge the car battery when the engine is started you should remove the terminals, leave him alone for half an hour, it will be restored so that a couple of times to spin enough) because of chemical reactions to temperature variations they are able to recover slightly. Here the capacitor is..objective.

"Charging the batteries" even use the sectarian healers..a doctor Konovalov.)) They say grandmothers here..once.. you have the TV remote out of batteries, you will get them out and put it on my photo a day and then put it back. The console has earned...is a miraculous force of the universe transmitted through the photograph..neinache..) And also the batteries can be heated in warm palms on quite a bit, and show "miracle exercise"..)

Advice to motorists: If you are far from being in nature..drunk accidentally discharge the battery, it should be in the morning to kindle a fire and put the battery on the ground about two feet so it was heated by infrared radiation from the fire.... for a couple of hours.))

палео

Post by палео » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:31

If the batteries are in a room with a temperature of 25 degrees, and then they were transferred to a room where there is a cabin Reich at a temperature of 18 degrees. It will increase the voltage or decrease? If the batteries are not used for several years, which caused changes to them. If the capacitors have not been used for 15 years, what has caused the changes? If the batteries for several months without use, then what caused the changes in voltage? And who really understands what is heat? This infrared radiation? The speed of oscillation of the atoms? And what does this have to do with changing the voltage? And that is the source of the voltage? And what amperage? And that meant Schauberger under different temperature forms? Maybe it's time to go beyond the primitive contained in the formula E = m*C2 ? And look at the world more broadly?

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:54

палео wrote:If the batteries are in a room with a temperature of 25 degrees, and then they were transferred to a room where there is a cabin Reich at a temperature of 18 degrees.
Why not put the batteries on the day next to the cabin, to measure the charge, then put in the cabin and to try again in a day.
Or one battery to make the cabin, the other to make and see if there is any difference.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Mar 19, 2017 13:45

paleo
Say that a closed operating cabin of the Reich temperature different from the surrounding..
sometimes more than one degree.
палео wrote:If the capacitors have not been used for 15 years, what has caused the changes?
Generally Your cabin, this is a large capacitor (if only all metal plates not closed), and, of course, accumulates charge, and even is a good antenna, and of course You and with atmospheric electricity dealing with, and of course a capacitor this big capacity will take charge. Just strange that You with chemical batteries are experimenting, not the cabin.
For example, you can think about how to increase the capacity of the cab..to more charge holding..) I Wonder for example, what capacity it turned out Your cabin.
Well, in the time of Reich's electromagnetic background ..probably was different ... from the modern, its variable component

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Mar 19, 2017 17:20

палео wrote:In this film there are statements by Wilhelm Reich about the suppression of people's consciousness of religious and state structures. Cabin Reich at least for the time spent in them to remove or weaken this influence. That's why they are banned or prosecution in any state. I came across the statement of one of the developers of the cabins Reich in Russia, Kolokoltseva that being in the cockpit of the Reich must read "our father." Seen otherwise you will be disconnected from religious egregor.

How can you visit your cabin for a cash reward and you can order yourself?

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Mar 19, 2017 17:32

палео wrote:In this film there are statements by Wilhelm Reich about the suppression of people's consciousness of religious and state structures. Cabin Reich at least for the time spent in them to remove or weaken this influence. That's why they are banned or prosecution in any state. I came across the statement of one of the developers of the cabins Reich in Russia, Kolokoltseva that being in the cockpit of the Reich must read "our father." Seen otherwise you will be disconnected from religious egregor.

Indiscriminate and strict prohibition and persecution is not noticed. And those who have tried, then can't get enough of these cabins (I have not personally tried it). By the way cabs quite a lot in Russia, and manufacturers are all alive and well yet...

Вито

Post by Вито » Sun Jun 11, 2017 0:42

Good day!
My experience with "stall"
Day 1.
Stripped to my shorts, it was cool, decided to leave the shirt, and wonder where it's warm.
The first thing that caught - it's clean air, ozone like. Even when trimmed the cab noticed it.

Sat down, relaxed, closed his eyes. And away we go. What are the paint. The fact of the planet. Then God knows what. I have these dreams that have not seen, and here it's close, almost you can touch.
A feeling of lightness. Flight.
Started with the head. Felt Her.
Then the nose-left nostril sore spot I like postino laid immediately. Then the left ear. First, just to feel what it is like to have ( fun feeling) then slightly ill and passed.
Further pricked in the heart.
Began to seethe and rumble in the stomach, but not so usually, even. I started to listen may seem just or from the street, but no.
And all this against the backdrop of some flights or something similar with your eyes closed.
After was uncomfortable neck turned his head to the left - clicked...
Still tingled the fingers, hand in conclusion, my legs were aching.

Well, in the end became fresh, like fresh air....

Came out took half an hour sitting there.

Immediately felt a clarity of thought, by the way there couldn't think of anything!!!
Now the clear head, straightened as if studying on the bar.

Actually so was today my first session.

Wife went for a moment she immediately rang in my ear and she went out ( she is sick right now just)

If interested I will continue writing the report.

Дизо

Post by Дизо » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:39

And in Moscow it is possible to try?

тундра

Post by тундра » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:06

:) Vito what materials are made camera?

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:01

Вито wrote: If interested I will continue writing the report.
Of course, very interesting! Wait!)
What materials were used for construction? Dimensions? If not a secret, all the details of interest.