Cabin Reich

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Вито
Re: Cabin Reich

Post by Вито » Sun Jun 11, 2017 13:57

Good day!
I went on a simple way, without layers. Board ( 150х25) and zinc.
Size 1520х630х760.

Yesterday after applying the cab went to the bath. Had a restless night, probably from overstimulation. Although he dreams like a movie. With the plot, colorful.
And Most importantly nose breathing. Last week have a long time to plicate.

In the morning before Breakfast went to the cabin. Already without a shirt. But after she got out Frozen feet, Slippers are probably need.

Day 2.
I go again, this "clean" the air.. although the smell of pine Board. Which made, it's wet.
Sat down, closed his eyes. A feeling of lightness.
Feel the crown of the head. Then the ears, nose, eyes. And it is in those places where you used to hurt.
In ears first a rumble, then a sort of whistle. And very sick in the left ear, after a couple of minutes passed.
Pierced heart again. Something clicked in the spine, while sitting straight.
And began to boil in my stomach. Gurgled. And left something slammed. Like a burst balloon. It's in my stomach even began to breathe more careful, although he was not in pain.

In the beginning was trying about than what to think, but couldn't.

This time I lasted about 25 minutes. Then do as said Paleo, cabin pushes. I want to go to do something or just stand up and run...

Maybe it's my imagination or the placebo effect...

The nose is laid, but not much breathing.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Sun Jun 11, 2017 15:55

Вито wrote: Size 1520х630х760.
Thank you.
Is the size of the cab? What is the thickness of the sheet galvanizing?
If I understand correctly, the cabin located outside of town, in a private home?

Just a long time ago I tried a cab in a city apartment and in the open field. The difference was huge. And no orgonite I was not able to remove this difference.

Вито

Post by Вито » Sun Jun 11, 2017 16:28

The size of internal. 120 km from the city.

Вито

Post by Вито » Sun Jun 11, 2017 22:26

Day 2 evening.

Everything went quiet. Seething little belly. Hurt the ears. And all the time sat like a hat. Something clutched his head.

Tomorrow I will try in the afternoon to visit.

тундра

Post by тундра » Mon Jun 12, 2017 0:34

:
I went on a simple way, without layers. Board ( 150х25) and zinc
Vito- camera - box out of the Board 150х25 inside is lined with zinc ?

Вито

Post by Вито » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:27

Yes. All the way.

The Board can be any to take, this was a good gardener. Smooth took It.

He wrote that in one session treated tonsillitis, pharyngitis - the miracle did not happen, yet

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:13

Вито wrote:

He wrote that in one session treated tonsillitis, pharyngitis - the miracle did not happen, yet
In one session hardly something you can cure. Week two of regular visits, at least once a day.

And what thickness of sheet galvanizing, if not a secret?)

Вито

Post by Вито » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:14

This is logical, sores years piling up. And then 30 minutes to go...

The thickness is Not know, look and check unsubscribe.

Visit 2 times a day.

Вито

Post by Вито » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:26

Mother-in-law went to the cabin)

Вито

Post by Вито » Mon Jun 12, 2017 15:03

Wife and mother-in-law was in the cabin.
The impressions are positive, there is a lightness and more saturated colors.
My mother-in-law as I have hat on the head, the wife the pressure on the top. There and it hurts sometimes. I have girdle pain, his wife's top.
Every felt pressure in the areas where they hurt, neck, throat, heart, nose, feet ( varicose veins), lungs ( colds and coughs). In the abdomen especially not boiling.

While in the cab - the feeling of flying. At the end something like visions.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 16:00

What's the average time of the sessions? Go feels that "it's time"? Or timing?

Вито

Post by Вито » Mon Jun 12, 2017 18:25

30 minutes. I went out the feelings, but was also 30 min.
The wife in a good mood after the cab.

Вито

Post by Вито » Tue Jun 13, 2017 19:06

Day 3

Immediately spread the nose!
Started with the head. In temples there was pressure. Throbbing vein in his temple.
Then the back of the head.
The left ear was ill.
Mood improved. In the morning swearing at work.

And all wanted out.
Time in the cockpit 15 minutes approximately

палео

Post by палео » Thu Jun 15, 2017 15:52

Posted today information on testing of cabin Reich with coils A. Mishin. This link https://vk.com/club126331876?w=wall-126331876_392%2Fall On the forum I usually with photos the problem is obtained.

палео

Post by палео » Thu Jun 15, 2017 20:29

This is a report on testing without pictures.

Yesterday I tested the new cabin Reich my friend in combination with coils A. Mishin. Got good results. Tested the three coils are tuned to 283 kHz, 310 kHz, and 360-385 kHz. Every 10 minutes, plus a control test without coils. In the control test (without reels) work cabin Reich was carried out with the head, eyes, intestines and spine. Coil 283 kHz worked the most (the entire session) with Agnoj (third eye) and then with the problematic areas of the head. I have this occipital part of the head and left ear. And worked a bit with the heart. That is, the area of impact is limited to the head and upper chakras. Coil 310 kHz enough Vishudha (the throat chakra) and doesn't let go until the end of the session. On activate the thymus (thymus), and then accepted for the heart and doesn't let go until the end of the session.
Then the work was carried out with the pancreas and intestines. That is, the work has been mainly with the immune system (thymus gland + intestine). A little work was carried out with the occipital part of the head and left ear. It turns out that she has a range of effects on the body wider than 283 kHz. Coil 360-385 kHz (flat) given the wide range of effects. Work began with the heart and heart Meridian of the left hand. Then (by a few) emerged pancreas, intestine, liver, gall bladder and head. Actively worked with the spine. Especially between the shoulder blades (approximately "place of Assembly" according to Castañeda). It turns out that the higher the frequency of the coil, the wider the range of its effects on the body. Thus, depending on the frequency of the coil can take a targeted approach. For example in the head or heart. That is, the coil sets a particular mode of operation of the cab of the Reich.

тундра

Post by тундра » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:14

:) paleo -coils were inside the chamber or outside ?

палео

Post by палео » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:04

тундра wrote::) paleo -coils were inside the chamber or outside ?
Inside. The exterior of the appliance.

палео

Post by палео » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:23

Pseoperator fell asleep.... Caught on the spot. That's bad luck. Probably work with hunt.

Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ

Post by Финансист » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:03

палео wrote:Pseoperator fell asleep.... Caught on the spot. That's bad luck. Probably work with hunt.
Cool! A few years ago in Vladivostok terminated the contract with about nine Directors (the easier kicked) into a powerful network of companies to promote socially funded programs. One of the Directors was a Bank Manager. Somehow convinced people to take out loans for the purchase of programs. Several million per person. These clients dozens. Very large bonuses with sold programs. But the trouble is that the man who took such a program, for example, three million, must then within a further 14 years to make three million. Or at least for the second year. And so the first installment of three million is lost forever. And people with credit that is not able to serve.
I all the time thought. Dozens of people were caught. The main directrix of a crook she is! The egregore of the business focuses on a somewhat different process.
And in this situation you can learn a lot. However, not caught the thief!

Вито

Post by Вито » Sat Jun 24, 2017 21:46

At the cockpit. Don't know what cures it or not do not understand. But it certainly reduces fatigue and removes headache.
Sick with a cold for a week, the cabin doesn't help.
Go as a family 2 times a day for 20-30 minutes.

Вито

Post by Вито » Sun Jun 25, 2017 23:00

Forgot to say, I did not do.
Interestingly sometimes in the dark you can see your reflection, and sometimes not... what is not know. And the feeling of flight.

Вито

Post by Вито » Sun Jun 25, 2017 23:01

Really want to try Kozyrev mirrors...

Вито

Post by Вито » Sun Jun 25, 2017 23:30

During permanent use creates a habituation effect.
In the week missed one day. And then exactly get sick, but still the massage was namyali so barely made it.
Once sat in the cockpit - the effect is very! noticeable. Strength came, the pain is gone, my head felt lighter.

палео

Post by палео » Mon Aug 14, 2017 13:32

A small report in the booths of the Reich. Over the summer there have been several instances. Manufacture technology is improved and increased efficiency. There was a good mix of booths Reich with the device And-2. In any weather, time of day and for all. Including the "wooden". A little about the test results reclining cabin Reich. Had experience having slept in it the night (6.5 hours). The mood is very good, but sleep did not happen. It was harsh and all night roll from side to side. Plus, too much energy is not beneficial as this warned. So everything should be in moderation. Also checked the direction in which head North-South in the daytime. The South was better. Feel the energy flow from the Sun to some extent just as lying under the awning in the sun. In General, from the first minute you feel "in the house" where very comfortable, enveloping energy from which s not desirable. Working with bodies is just as in the sitting booths, but softer. The people in it fall asleep and tries to roll around an hour and a half or more, so that you have to pull out forcibly. Generally get a good psychological relief and energy content.
If you use reclining in the cockpit of Reich tool And 2 spools "Mr + Mr" in "Energy" and "Etheric body" one man had an out of body exit from the cabin with a walk around the house. And the other passed hands through the cab to the floor of the room. I have nothing like that. Nothing and no one was in the sitting cabin for six months. Photos as usual put does not work. Can see them here https://vk.com/club126331876

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:49

палео wrote:Accurate data are not ladies. But here is the information pushed to the understanding of the proportions found here http://nerealnost.net/forum/index.php?s ... 2440&st=20 In the experiments Aquariana. For that a big thanks to her! We checked, she was right. You can check for yourself.
Well, again... a toad crushed, not giving dimensions and all here !!
Although I seriously doubt that the therapeutic properties depend on them. I think the shape of the cab and the applied material and its location in the cabin walls, depends to a large extent.
And what indicate the sizes, in inches or centimeters, they (the dimensions) completely to the bulb !!
What it says dear Aquarian on your link, another fork (more pendulum) written on water.
Cabin Reich has internal and external dimensions, and which of them will resonate, and will resonate, if at all, only God knows. Impact cabin Reich or ,,staff,, Aquariancompletely different and comparing them is not correct.
Not knowing the nature of most of these therapeutic forces, you can endlessly search for the causes of failure of the cab.

http://uploads.ru/IG79l.jpg
http://uploads.ru/gvqYO.jpg