Cabin Reich

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: Cabin Reich

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 24, 2016 15:23

he smiled :)
can the school offer a range of poigratsa?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue May 24, 2016 15:26

If carried out some measure - so would have posted. I don't know your level. For some the word multimeter very scary ))

палео

Post by палео » Tue May 24, 2016 15:32

мимоходом wrote:So in electrostatics just get the charges on different plates of the capacitor. But between the plates the field. But maybe it is not electrostatics - this is most interesting, to learn, to understand what it is and not easy to use. As for energy... it is doubtful that there is an undiscovered form of energy that everyone can get. Just millions of people for hundreds of years have studied all that is possible - just statistically I would long ago have stumbled on an undiscovered form of energy, if such was.
In January of this year I was in several pyramids of Egypt. Even in heavily destroyed pyramids hot and stuffy. Temperature
25 and above. With that much ventilation so that as much disgusted by the roar of the fan. But on the street not more than 15-18 degrees. What kind of energy accumulates there and raises the temperature. In a closed chamber of the Reich it also rises, but only by 1 degree. What Einstein was crazy. As this threatened his theory. And while no one sensibly not been able to explain that energy is stored in the pyramids. What is the energy of the sharpened blades in the pyramids Tabla. Why they themselves are mummified corpses of animals. That creates ionization column above the pyramids sometimes bringing the instruments of the aircraft. What on them it is forbidden to fly the aircraft.
Think at least over the simple fact of nuclear physics. At small distances the electric field is not distinguishable from the weak interaction. What United them in the electroweak. But when you uninstall are two completely different interactions. For electric it is a carrier does not have the mass of a photon and the weak interaction beyond the massive intermediate bosons with mass between 85 and.e. for charged and up to 96 and.e. for the neutral. So why all in one heap to sculpt?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue May 24, 2016 15:37

What kind of energy is there and accumulates and raises the temperature.
Two sources:
a) thermal radiation of human body 100W. Thermal study of hundreds of people - 10kW of heat. It's like the heat from the radiators 5-7 working split systems. That is, people in the pyramid and a closed space is like a split - system, only in reverse, with heat.
b) heating of the pyramids of the sun. Paneling with these barbarians long ago pulled off a reflective. For example, in a greenhouse - what's the energy that makes the greenhouse effect... Just the heat of the sun.
So why all in one heap to sculpt?
I guess it is worth doing. Obviously needs to be a theory unifying all four types of interactions in one common, just with four manifestations - not invented just yet... But other interaction is still experimentally not found. I just offer with multimeter to Tinker, laughing in response ))

палео

Post by палео » Tue May 24, 2016 15:42

мимоходом wrote:Two sources:
a) thermal radiation of human body 100W. Thermal study of hundreds of people - 10kW of thermal energy
b) heating of the pyramids of the sun. Paneling with these barbarians long ago pulled off a reflective. For example, in a greenhouse - what's the energy that makes the greenhouse effect... Just the heat of the sun.

Quote:

The pyramids at Saqqara and visited Dushore units. There in the red pyramid no one but us was around 40 minutes. Yes, and after we left and walked around, too, people are not tightened. So "people" here at anything.

And also regarding solar heating. Imagine the end of September from us. Much of the house warmed up and the streets? Here and there as well.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue May 24, 2016 15:45

In January of this year I was in several pyramids of Egypt. Even in heavily destroyed pyramids hot and stuffy.
By the way, the pyramids were you... (I too, though of course the pop pyramids with a bunch of people). How do you feel ))) Only fair. As for me - a terrible thing, I want to run out with the stale air to fresh air, get out all sweaty with relief. What good energy pyramids... did you Like them?
the Red pyramid at Saqqara and visited Dushore units. There In the red pyramid no one but us was around 40 minutes. Yes, and after we left and walked around, too, people are not tightened. So "people" here at anything.
this is interesting. Well, the sun can not be excluded. Possible next time in the pyramid to go early in the morning until she cooled down for the night. Or even at night. Check the temperature difference and whether it.

палео

Post by палео » Tue May 24, 2016 16:22

мимоходом wrote: By the way, the pyramids were you... (I too, though of course the pop pyramids with a bunch of people). How do you feel ))) Only fair. As for me - a terrible thing, I want to run out with the stale air to fresh air, get out all sweaty with relief. What good energy pyramids... did you Like them?
I agree. There is disgusting.To stay do not want.
мимоходом wrote:this is interesting. Well, the sun can not be excluded. Possible next time in the pyramid to go early in the morning until she cooled down for the night. Or even at night. Check the temperature difference and whether it.
And in the red and still smells of ammonia, because it is Sandstone and not dolomite.

We were at 11 am, at the broken pyramid even speaking at night are wet.
Would have posted photos but I have this is why it is always problematic. Have Kabankova to shake. So you can see some pictures here.
https://vk.com/id39904911?z=photo399049 ... os39904911
https://vk.com/id39904911?z=photo399049 ... os39904911

And it was still hot and stuffy.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue May 24, 2016 21:25

мимоходом wrote:a) thermal radiation of human body 100W
What about the "people" do not know, and the woman-the accountant gives 0.5 kW. I expect air-conditioning system that is the figure taken, otherwise the span. :)

if the pyramid highlights/converts the energy that you can feel it. If warm/stuffy - so man, this energy is familiar, he feels. If you feel cold, many people think that someone that is vampiric, but in fact there is a substitution of low energy to a higher. The outflow of low a person feels a chill, and the influx of high can't fix, hence fear. It turns out that the pyramid produces something on the level of 1.2 chakras. But this is purely my opinion. The pyramids do not like, avoid.

палео

Post by палео » Wed Jun 08, 2016 17:39

Finished assembling the cabin of the Reich office for Mind machines. Some time yet to get the treatment and put it in the office. Where anyone will be able to test its effect on yourself.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:12

палео wrote:Finished build of the cab of Reich office for Mind machines.
And how You solved the problems with the environment? The city still, and not the cleanest place.

палео

Post by палео » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:30

To reduce the effects of electromagnetic smog on the internal energy of the chamber, made of magnetic materials. Including magnitude stainless steel AISI 430. And used wool from ordinary iron, not stainless. I think it will minimize harmful electromagnetic factors. Well, at least check it out.

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:57

Tell me when it will be possible to test the cabin Reich?

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:23

мимоходом wrote:if carried out some measure - so would have posted. I don't know your level. For some the word multimeter very scary ))
the most adequate is to measure the parameters of the EEG, heart rate, and other right on the person, for purity of experiment it is possible to take a volunteer, unaware that this camera Reich, tie
his eyes and thrown in a jail cell.
compare before and after measurements, collect statistics, but in fact no it is not necessary, the camera known for a long time already, and scientific ossified world, in the best case just shut up
the rediscovery. People do not change - they drank, smoked, and will continue to do so, then the doctors carry money, everyone is satisfied.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 20, 2016 20:53

Евгений Борисович wrote:Tell me when it will be possible to test the cabin Reich?
It turned out that the size of the camera can not be arbitrary, now the size of the camera will be adjusted, details will write about it, Valera.
So, while testing not available.

Also tested upgrade camera that previously has not been applied. It allows you to change camera modes and very important. Though the camera and known for a long time, know-how , which is designed by Valera , opens new possibilities of its use.
That's not counting the know-how of the author, for projects which do camera.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Jun 20, 2016 21:55

but in fact no it is not necessary, the camera known for a long time already, and scientific ossified world, in the best case just shut up
don't know if you went to fizioterapevticheskie procedures... dozens of Them - and laser warm and beat the current and magnetic field is irradiated and what do not, all unusual, and some devices even with the 80-ies appeared. Such a physiotherapy room, there are many ordinary clinics and especially private. No one ignores. Just this effect of "wow! Ah! super! I'm healed from it all!" - it is not... But if someone, for example, there are specific disease and the camera will help to heal completely without other methods, tell. Or samorazvitie or something... I'm very interested in the influence of fields on human beings, including the placement of a person in a capacitor actually.

палео

Post by палео » Tue Jun 21, 2016 0:52

Brief report the new camera will be: "Not working."
If longer, does not work in favour. Taken from behind the head and quite hard. Suitable except that for rocking Agni and what it involves. Health effect is not detected.
The people who visited earlier in the old camera, ran it from new in 15 minutes. Explaining the reason pain in the head.

I had to go through a number of possible reasons for this result.
Possible negative broadcast on the camera from the haters, to the new material, changing the number of layers and sizes.
According to the results of dowsing the reason was resized from the original samples. It was caused by technological reasons. So I have to redo it. But now, it became clear that the size creates some standing waves inside the chamber are critical. Details can not lead, because the work is collective and not everyone is willing to put its results. Let me just say that this is directly connected with the structure of the Fabric of the universe. That helps to explain the work of a cabin of the Reich with the help of this theory.

палео

Post by палео » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:06

Oh, by the way. Since I had to spend a lot of my different tests, I tested the "old" cabin Reich at night. The result - NOTHING. That is, without the Sun on the horizon not working.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:06

That's about the daytime - it's very cool you noticed! This is the methodology :ay

With the sun, mainly the various flows of particles and ionization, and second of all electromagnetic fields (and those other night time screened/offset carcass of a planet)

The next step is to determine what exactly is affected by fields or particles. Then define characteristics of fields or particles, which affect the entire spectrum. And in the end you can make your own emitter, aligning with the camera.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:40

палео wrote:Brief report on the new camera will be: "Not working."
If longer, does not work in favour. Taken from behind the head and quite hard. Suitable except that for rocking Agni and what it involves. Health effect is not detected.
The people who visited earlier in the old camera, ran it from new in 15 minutes. Explaining the reason pain in the head.

I had to go through a number of possible reasons for this result.
Possible negative broadcast on the camera from the haters, to the new material, changing the number of layers and sizes.
According to the results of dowsing the reason was resized from the original samples. It was caused by technological reasons. So I have to redo it. But now, it became clear that the size creates some standing waves inside the chamber are critical. Details can not lead, because the work is collective and not everyone is willing to put its results. Let me just say that this is directly connected with the structure of the Fabric of the universe. That helps to explain the work of a cabin of the Reich with the help of this theory.
and, of maracci sacred ... :) my znal my znal :wink:
try rings 144 to otmobilizovat, suddenly work
I gave at the office, better with a three-pointer :)

although IMHO you'd better linear measurements, such as the Royal cubit rod which thread to put - this should work
do not hurry to disassemble - play

палео

Post by палео » Tue Jun 21, 2016 23:23

Шалтай Балтай wrote:although IMHO you'd better linear measurements, such as the Royal cubit rod which thread to put - this should work
do not hurry to disassemble - play
Yeah enough of. Checked the "Healing Patrushev", "spectra gariaev", orgone generators, something of the "lines" and something else that is highly vigorous. The result is the same, not heals, so no major standing waves accumulating orgone. So you need to redo it.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:39

палео wrote:But it is now clear that the size creates some standing waves inside the chamber are critical. Details can not lead, because the work is collective and not everyone is willing to put its results.
It is a pity that razmerchik not... :oops:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:03

палео wrote: Yeah enough of. Checked ... something from "lines" .
can we talk about this some more?

палео

Post by палео » Wed Jun 22, 2016 18:36

Accurate data are not ladies. But here is the information pushed to the understanding of the proportions found here http://nerealnost.net/forum/index.php?s ... 2440&st=20 In the experiments Aquariana. For that a big thanks to her! We checked, she was right. You can check for yourself.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jun 22, 2016 18:51

палео wrote:Accurate data are not ladies. But here is the information pushed to the understanding of the proportions found here http://nerealnost.net/forum/index.php?s ... 2440&st=20 In the experiments Aquariana. For that a big thanks to her! We checked, she was right. You can check for yourself.
looked, of course, saved.
IMHO, take the copper rod in Royal cubit must be SACE
for a start it's easier to try with wood, there must be a difference
if not - sorry, did not catch :?

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Wed Jun 22, 2016 20:00

The criteria for the effectiveness of the orgone accumulator: what is the deviation of the rotating circle of the pendulum? In relation to bioenergy Camera in respect of those in her day items. All foods change the taste of being in the space where the pendulum rotates clockwise at a 45-60gr and above.
But the most important thing in the Programming of the camera itself. If you can't Program a water or mineral on the deviation 45gr, and the camera does not charge Reich.
A simple cell - layers construction with foil paper. To cure cancer, as Reich (and his super-space channel), it needs the pendulum to be rotated 90g. This gives the activated web - see about my discoveries on viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6211