Cabin Reich

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: Cabin Reich

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jun 22, 2016 20:27

Сергей Ивлев wrote:where the pendulum rotates clockwise at a 45-60gr and above
it's like this?

палео

Post by палео » Wed Jun 22, 2016 20:58

And you can read more about the "Royal cubit"?
Something information about it in an Internet did not find.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jun 22, 2016 21:48

палео wrote:And you can read more about the "Royal cubit"?
Something information about it in an Internet did not find.
http://www.sacredmeasures.com/measurements.html
Sacred Cubit - 25.025” or 63.520 cm

1/3 of this length (21 cm) produces

the sine wave of the frequency

of the hydrogen atom.
let's not be confused by the name sacred. systematization no one here did
25.025” or 63.520 cm - IMHO that's your yardstick
+ try the ring on 144

+ you need to understand that the sticks have polarity (or make a harness), i.e. if no effect, try to turn

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:12

Шалтай Балтай wrote:and, of maracci sacred ... my znal my znal
try rings 144 to otmobilizovat, suddenly work
Paleo had something else in mind: the size should be in inches (though not the fact that in the English :) ). The size must be a multiple of 5, 10, 25 and further inches. In size should be proportion, the most simple gold section. More complex proportions cited Radomiron the same website. :wiz

PS I have long been confused by English inches. Well, I can not tehnomagicheskih things be measured in them. But it seems that this system is just very close to the fathoms. Moreover, they also used the Golden ratio.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:14

Ланцелот wrote: Paleo had something else in mind: the size should be in inches (though not the fact that in the English :) ). The size must be a multiple of 5, 10, 25 and further inches. In size should be proportion, the most simple gold section. More complex proportions cited Radomiron the same website. :wiz

PS I have long been confused by English inches. Well, I can not tehnomagicheskih things be measured in them. But it seems that this system is just very close to the fathoms. Moreover, they also used the Golden ratio.
prosenica ask, BUT don't quite understand what a joy the English measurements :?
I have a line on one side inches, the other metric, I think if will change something will change :)
5, 10, 25 - 25 - this is the Royal cubit (very close: 25.0265 inches)

but if you look closely the sacred metric associated with the metric system through PI
The Earth's polar radius is 250,000,000 pyramid inches translates to 10,000,000 sacred cubits.
In other words, a sacred cubit, when defined as such, is 1/10,000,000 the polar radius of the Earth. If that sounds strange, then consider the so-called definition of the meter. That unit of measure is 1/10,000,000 of a quadrant of the Earth along a predetermined meridian. In other words, the quarter circumference of the Earth. If this were the case, then the ratio of the meter to the sacred cubit would be PI/2 (3.14159/2).

1 meter =39.37 inches
1 sacred cubit = 25.0265 inches
Ratio: 1 sacred cubit/1 meter = 1.5731
2 x 1.5731 = 3.146 (very close approximation of “Pi”)
maybe I don't understand th :?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:59

Шалтай Балтай wrote:can I che did not catch
Estessno :)
In the Paleo the link Aquariana cites the example of how changing energy of a simple stick (even if it was called a stick) depending on length. The length in inches. Cut the stick, the power goes away, cut stronger, driving under the following "proportion" - the power is returned. However Aquarian does not consider that this force is, it simply States the amount in Bovey.
but if you look closely the sacred metric associated with the metric system through PI
And the system fathoms correlated with each other using the Golden ratio. And in multiples of inches (if memory serves), more nearly a multiple of, since is tied to another system. Somewhere in there was a book on the subject. Find, unsubscribe to the PM.
PS I'll Repeat for the umpteenth time, all measurements have to be done in inches, dimensions in the Golden section. If there are some fillers in the compositions, it is to measure them from the bulldozer in % (5%, 10%, and so on) and 63% of the volume or weight of the product, 37% of the volume or weight of a basic filler, etc. and obtained much more interesting results than just 5%, 10% or 50%.

палео

Post by палео » Sat Jun 25, 2016 13:42

Ланцелот wrote:all measurements need to be done in inches, dimensions in the Golden section.
Yes. Like inch system connected with some sort of constants in our world, and meter leads away from them. We ought in this to delve deeper into what would make the devices included in the resonance with these constants.

палео

Post by палео » Sat Jun 25, 2016 14:00

Yesterday came two members of Peter gariaev test cabin Reich. To my surprise, was satisfied with both cabins. New because it "activates" the brain by expanding blood vessels and thus increasing the susceptibility, and the old, because it soothes and harmonizes the General condition of the body and leads to a calm state of mind after a new camera. Say both cameras have their use, but preferably in pairs. And in that order. Asked to prepare by the autumn (when employees return from leave) nanny Cam for culture of cells and tissues.
But if even me a new camera not like. Very much on the head with a "hammer". Today I spent 25 minutes in a new camera and then again the same old, to bring the head up. Still, in my opinion (and not only) opinion, a beneficial effect is evident in the old cell. With the right proportions.
Last edited by палео on Sat Jun 25, 2016 14:09, edited 1 time in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sat Jun 25, 2016 14:02

there is nothing either good or bad but only thinking makes it so (c) WS

палео

Post by палео » Sat Jun 25, 2016 23:09

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Sacred Cubit - 25.025” or 63.520 cm
You know, this marochka in General is interesting and fits with the values that we are interested. But, those values that are quoted in your reference are megahertz, and we stumble upon the magnitude of the (approximately) multiples of 2,361 GHz. And whatever she meant, don't know? So far, only guesses.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jun 26, 2016 0:56

палео wrote:
Шалтай Балтай wrote:Sacred Cubit - 25.025” or 63.520 cm
You know, this marochka in General is interesting and fits with the values that we are interested. But, those values that are quoted in your reference are megahertz, and we stumble upon the magnitude of the (approximately) multiples of 2,361 GHz. And whatever she meant, don't know? So far, only guesses.
Good zdraveska, paleo
I just say, I'm not an expert in the subject, I'd say that the one who is special, definitely would be silent :)
at MHz and GHz
for example, 144 MHz, it is clear that NOT hormonal the frequency of white (Golden, by the way, some noted the yellow glow of the rings) light, which is measured in hundreds of THz, it is a certain RESONANCE frequency, there are other laws
what this allegory means I can't explain, we must look for Hans Becker, Bob Dratch or John Archibald Wheeler, well, or monographs of slim or bill Reid, while I have knowledge on this question is no, sorry :?

cameras
no matter how built a - tune still have, it will depend on where you ubrany for example that did not stand up at Hartman? IMHO do not rush to rebuild. On the head where beats? in the back of the head?

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:24

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I can't explain, we must look for Hans Becker, Bob Dratch or John Archibald Wheeler, well, or monographs of slim or bill Reid, while I have knowledge on the matter there
Should this be understood so that free is no information about the physics of the rings?
Шалтай Балтай wrote:there are other laws
At least a hint of what laws? At least approximately, to which section? And then there are questions ))
Made myself just to experiment a few different rings with gross violations of all canons (the measure is not respected, soldered with tin, and the overlapping was done in both directions) - oops... Work C. to be Honest, I'm shocked! Mozhbyt if the science is to be done will be cooler, but this works for me and what happened.

What are the conclusions? IMHO - about the frequencies mentioned for "completeness" for the sake of giving a pseudo-scientific patina, and Measurement needed as a starting point in reasoning. In fact, in the case of rings, we are talking about closed loop, the physics of which is very dependent on saturation of the core, in our case air. Presumably, the properties of the air are correlated with the size of the rings. That is, in the case of rings, probably merc's relevant, but in all other cases, doubtful.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:04

чернокнижник wrote: Should this be understood so that free is no information about the physics of the rings?
yeah
чернокнижник wrote: Made myself just to experiment a few different rings with gross violations of all canons (the measure is not respected, soldered with tin, and the overlapping was done in both directions) - oops... Work-S.
yeah, same cool :)

PS
offtopic

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:02

Шалтай Балтай wrote:PS
offtopic
not offtopic and arguing for considerations on measurements:
Шалтай Балтай wrote:the measure did not comply with
:)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:39

чернокнижник wrote:
Шалтай Балтай wrote:the measure did not comply with
:)
unpleasant to be around ....

палео

Post by палео » Sun Jun 26, 2016 15:41

Шалтай Балтай wrote:cameras
no matter how built a - tune still have, it will depend on where you ubrany for example that did not stand up at Hartman? IMHO do not rush to rebuild. On the head where beats? in the back of the head?
The Hartmann net etc. are not checked. And perhaps you're right, need to check. But resizing will still work. Almost at the same place in October stood the cabin built by "German" and worked perfectly. A proportion of Reich's important. You've got to remember at least it "pencils" for concentration or Vice versa radiation orgone energy. They were designed for a length of 18.1 cm. However when testing this the long pendulum, the energy effect is not apparent. You can not say about five-inch lengths measured by Aquarians.
With the head in this cell the following happens. At the first session, after 3-5 minutes, there is a strong influence on the Ajna and Sahasrara. Almost painful. And it lasts for almost the entire session. In subsequent sessions it weakens. But still, in the chamber almost all the energy spinning around his head, and intestines. Where she appears as a strong peristalsis with the turbulence. When focusing on the sensations in the head, then understand what affects the vertical component.
Old cabin is smooth, comfortable, pain rare. And each time, it is configured to work with the body that needs it. Works in the same way the first cabin, standing at the other. There are two cabins operate in the same mode, and the last much different. So "tuning" there seems to be not important.

Серей

Post by Серей » Sun Jun 26, 2016 16:34

Find a good Master of Feng Shui.it can and dimensions to calculate the camera to adjust )
http://www.fenhuan.ru/content.php?article.58

палео

Post by палео » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:18

Серей wrote:Find a good Master of Feng Shui.it can and dimensions to calculate the camera to adjust )
http://www.fenhuan.ru/content.php?article.58
Checked the measurements Feng Shui. They do not coincide with what harmoniously in the cockpit of the Reich. And in General I think Feng Shui changed the Vedic doctrine of space Vastu Shastra. As well as martial art of Shaolin derived from the Indian teachers.
Think of Feng Shui mainly for the Chinese favorable.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:21

it's a different race, many of the techniques here don't work, they have a different structure.

PS
I don't give grades, better-worse. Need assessment - complex. But you need to understand the picture. We are different.

палео

Post by палео » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:31

Шалтай Балтай wrote:this is a different race, many of the techniques here don't work, they have a different structure.
I agree. Different genome has its own resonances.

By the way, the Hartman grid, Curry, etc. were not to blame. Still a problem in the resize. Will have to redo it.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 29, 2016 15:36

палео wrote: Almost at the same place in October stood the cabin built by "German" and worked perfectly. A proportion of Reich's important
палео wrote:by the Way, the Hartman grid, Curry, etc. were not to blame. Still a problem in the resize. Will have to redo it.
Valera, it is possible for a woman my two cents to insert? ))) Strongly do not kick , but as always ...and that can come across the idea...as I was prompted .Remembered by chance that your camera is in the left corner at diagonally from the oven , looked at the description ( http://fb.ru/article/137307/chto-takoe-krasnyiy-ugol) , interested in the description actually this:"the ancient Russian hut represented the entire Universe, there was the sky with the earth (floor and ceiling), side light (wall) and the "lower world" (cellar). Moreover, the East and South by the ancient people associated with sunrise, spring, midday, summer, life and warmth, and the North and West with sunset, autumn and winter, cold and death. On this basis, our ancestors sought to equip your home so that it was impossible to enter the forces of evil, which came from the North and West.But the forces of good and the heat wasn't supposed to see on your way any obstacles and be able to smoothly enter the hut. And because in those days Windows had not yet been invented, the only hole leading inside the house, was the door. The doors of all the huts without exception were turned to the South, but the oven was placed in front of the door, i.e. the North, the place where in the house to sneak up on evil and cold. Over time, the door place in the Russian house has changed, that is, the choice of wall for a door became unimportant, but the oven was always on the North side, and “red corner” was located diagonally from the furnace, in the southeastern part of the hut. This location consistently to this day. "
Why in the room the stove is where we all have, and why diagonal is "Red corner" , which I'm not associated with the red corner of Christianity ,icons, and other things. All of "Feng Shui" only vedicheskoy))) , the sides of the world... Oven-external angle it is directed toward "red corner". Oven heats up and radiates energy and something else, in the outer corners(outer corner gives-emits). Taking the inside corner. And since the interior angles are all harvested energy, in this case, from the external angle of the furnace there pensuite place for the Camera, which is there. If the camera is important the Sun, the place and other parameters , I think this is also the place to be.
Camera new you should on the veranda of the other conditions,the cell door opens, too, like the other side. Can move it to where now stands your old Camera? Until dismantled , try, though it is of course heavy for manual drag and drop, but Yes, it without disassembly will not enter there, most likely. Or deploy the door ..as the first camera? Cardinal directions play a role after all? Well, thinking out loud.)))
UV)))))tried to kind of explain))).<

палео

Post by палео » Wed Jun 29, 2016 17:14

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:I bought a new Camera you have is on the porch of the other conditions,the cell door opens, too, like the other side. Can move it to where now stands your old Camera?
Thanks for the tip! Basically all the same to disassemble, so I'll rearrange and see if that will change.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Sun Jul 17, 2016 15:01

Hello! In this post food for thought. A month ago, I conducted an experiment with the germination of wheat in the mirror Kozyrev (IMHO,it's the same as the camera of Reich). The mirror is made of aluminum foil, in a reduced form. The noteworthy location of the mirror relative to the surface of the earth. Of the orgone accumulator and stand upright. Of information in the Internet mirror to treat placed horizontally in the video about the Kozyrev mirror stands upright. That is, the unity of the mirrors there. However, in my experience horizontal mirror the growth of wheat was hindered, and vertically accelerated in comparison with a control sample outside of the mirror. A few years earlier did with the water culture of the bow and frame pyramid (the pyramid was located in a jar of water under the bulb). Above the pyramid an open type (similar to Egyptian) the growth of the meristem of onion just "rolls over"!. Above the pyramid is gated by vencani wire of the same cross, a clear growth inhibition. Confirmed pyramidology well-known fact about the presence of the cone of the left torsion field inside the open pyramid and reverse option right above it. Exactly the right version of the T-field stimulates processes in bioobjects. With the closed pyramid - on the contrary.
By analogy, IMHO,in a horizontal mirror biological processes are inhibited, in a vertical - stimulated. Of course, a single experience is not enough,need series. But if so, it turns out that account should be taken of the initial state energy of the patient and to correlate with it when healing the problem and therefore choose the location of the mirror in each case. About the orgone accumulator,it is possible that the same thing, although it is possible that the camera is somehow different from the mirror. I propose to discuss.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 15, 2016 13:01

Шалтай Балтай wrote:gentlemen,
the question arose: is There any data on the errors of Sacred terms?
thank you in advance.

Вито

Post by Вито » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:46

Good day to all!

Decided to make a "Cabin Reich". I read the topic, including posts Paleo. Even wrote him in HP, but then no response to any greeting.
The main question, of course - the size...
Already the 2nd month went as I've been thinking and wondering.
Decided to do like in the book "science and life", 've already put the video again
I.e. simple box with a window, no layers. A piece of wood outside, stainless steel inside. Dimensions, internal 1500х600х750.

Maybe someone has something to add/fix?

Thank you.