Cabin Reich

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ
Re: Cabin Reich

Post by Финансист » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:41

сергей п wrote:then again... a toad crushed, not giving dimensions and all here !!
He simply doesn't remember. Diving into past lives, where there left.
сергей п wrote: from the shape of the cab and the applied material and its location in the cabin walls, depends to a large extent.
Cool and very cool! Looked at Your photos. Products - song! But You as validation of Your form

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Wed Sep 06, 2017 20:30

Финансист wrote: But You as validation of Your form
While about something to say , you have to first experience. And form form and may not work !
I am confused by one thing - how did the layers in the wall of the work. If, on the theory of Reich, orgone is the outside and reflected from layers of metal, comes into the cabin. Here's the entire focus, this theory only works for single-layer wall ( one layer is organic + metal ) ie orgone passes from outside through the organic layer and then through the metal layer, comes into the cockpit and Bouncing off of the metal layer is not coming back and accumulate inside the cabin. But in a multilayer wall, it turns out that works only the first and last layer. And all other layers are symmetric, i.e., the metal layer can be positioned before the layer of organic matter, and after. And so they can pass Orgon as inside, and Vice versa. Then comes work effectively only two layers and to increase the layers two more useless ?!
There is another version, if you remember how organic - there are all mixed together and metal shavings and organics. Maybe for this scheme, and the walls of the cab work ?!
Then it makes no sense to alternate them and mix them all together, and the thicker the wall the better !

Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:34

сергей п wrote:There is another version, if you remember how organic - there are all mixed together and metal shavings and organics. Maybe for this scheme, and the walls of the cab work ?!
Then it makes no sense to alternate them and mix them all together, and the thicker the wall the better !
Here is an interesting article.
https://prorokrus.livejournal.com/1127.html
Interesting point. Specifies that the camera of Reich attracted both positive orgone and negative.

How could that happen? It is possible that the shape of the cabin, which being of a rectangular shape if you look sferkhu, it creates a negative field. Look at the table top. You have the cab shape is round. According to the same table clearly gives a positive field.

Next. In this STAE, the link I gave above, it says. Etheric Energy, Orgone, Tenderne field is essentially the same thing. But if so, we will focus our attention on Sensornum field, its characteristic. A key concept for him is the rotation energy in the form of a spiral. Left or right. Left twist gives a negative, the negative energy (geopathic field her handiwork), right twist provides a positive, natural energy. Right as the Earth rotates, around its axis, the earth around the Sun, the Sun around the galactic centre and so on. I've stated in my topic about the rings Sliema. In General, square cabin that has created more negative energy, or orgone. Round cab due to its shape creates pravonarusheniy energy or field. Life or natural. Because of the coincidence of her artificial with the natural. Equally twisted.

Thus, I think You're right drew a conclusion about the priority of form in front of the size. Making the Reich chamber of cylindrical shape, I guess You have reached the absolute positive energy inside the chamber. Congratulations.

But and on. Your second conclusion that may be better to alternate the layers and make a camera from one of the organic layer, I believe is correct.<
Last edited by Финансист on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:02, edited 1 time in total.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:54

Next. At the time, studied and practiced in school the Luminosity. The founder of Novosibirsk scientist starlings, the Creator of Adamov.
Including, working with light blankets of aluminum foil. Cover, bundled up and just lay there. Allocated Chakras energy is reflected from the foil and accumulate strengthen our Etheric Body.

In the above-cited article argues that Orgon is formed in the organic layers of the cab.

I believe that the metallized layers in the cockpit Reich was inserted as a reflector. That would be stored Energy, not left out. But I think that anywhere did not leave. The cockpit was set, and positive and negative energy.

Thus, I would argue that Your conclusion about the making of the orgone accumulator only of organic material, plus the cylindrical shape is correct and be 100% perfect.

Congratulations!

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:06

Very sorry that until now, no local master mind Humpty nor the owner of the business (well, it can be understood as his case business organization and its successful functioning, without necessarily going into details) still have not realized the importance of understanding and usefulness or harmfulness of right or left field.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:54

In General, You in Your quest could help with his Shkatov tarsomere. I tried to enter it. But he is now retired from the Institute resigned and the alleged conducts his experiments in his garage in Tomsk. The idea was to send the test torimura some pictures. On the Internet about it. There is a desire and time, take a look.

Maybe with their brains and hands to do such a device will make. I, unfortunately, deprived of such abilities.

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:48

If Shkatov in Tomsk lives, so it's not very far, and you can go see him. Only if he wants this topic to talk. Haven't found a diagram of his device, it would be interesting to watch. Is the idea to make the amplifier on the chip-type electronic biolocatory, (it's in the subject,devices for fixing thin radiation,) and instead of the antenna to put the head from a large torsion generator Akimova, which is the one with the magnet and the cylindrical capacitor. If it is reversible, it should radiate, and make torsion radiation.
Of course with the device-it is easier to invent something. So, I think that orgone, and torsion fields is not the same thing.
So did the cab of this form. Really made a simple wall for the sample in a single layer (within the zinc space, walls filled with lightly compacted shavings). On top of a small cone of the same design as the wall, and the bottom flat circle of two transverse layers of boards, inside lined with zinc. When choosing the shape of the cab reasoned: if the healing agent,is Orgon, it will be formed as usual from the cockpit of the Reich. If torsion fields (Victor bulaeva from the Urals), the desired round shape and good internal reflective surface. Still for the right (healing) torsion fields, looking for the appropriate size cylinder for the cockpit, ie the diameter of the cylinder must be greater than half the height of the cylinder (by the way, square cabs, probably should be the same proportions).
Here you will hear all sorts of different theories and begin to construct the unknown !!
Okay, let's see !!

Another point : the main material of the layers (on various theories) are metal mesh and fiberglass or mineral wool. Why fiberglass and mineral wool are organic, I do not understand. Organic matter is a material composed of carbon. Fiberglass is silicon oxide, and mineral wool is generally made of stone.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:20

I'm sure in the next. First, there is a sound, creative idea, idea. Then a bunch of add-ons that this is the first sensible idea and retouch and from common sense, almost nothing remains.

This applies to products and materials and sizes and so on. Therefore, it is better not to bother about what the material is correct and what is not.

As for the organics. I guess the clue is in organic, natural origin. Wood, sawdust. In General, the fact that he had the ability to grow.

And if we have to glue or fill, you can fill inside a big huge coil of copper wire twisted to the right against chasovoyarsky with welding ends.

And clean the reflector of aluminum or another metal.

But it I just without thinking. But if You make a device, You then should experiment with layouts made from the planned material, with a metal screen or without, with a decrease in compliance of proportions.

About the scheme skatova. I had downloaded some of his stuff. Today in the laptop and see if that was preserved, will be reported.

Вито

Post by Вито » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:49

Intercede for Paleo, he gave me the dimensions and I quietly built him a cabin!

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:10

Вито wrote:Intercede for Paleo, he gave me the dimensions and I quietly built him a cabin!
But, at least you are lucky !! And we have a lifetime of its hump. Good, then at least have this cab ? And if all of this divorce, then just feel sorry for their labor and time !!

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 07, 2017 13:34

Финансист wrote:previously downloaded some of his stuff. Today in the laptop and see if that was preserved, will be reported.
Alas, no links. But I have two remaining pieces. I'll write how they are marked I and You search in search engine by title. It does not, throw in e-mail to the e-mail. I will send them to You.

V. T. Shkatov Detektirovanie torsionnyx polej. pdf

And it seems a sensible thing.

zhigalov_effects.pdf

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sat Sep 09, 2017 17:04

Greetings to all members of the forum!

And if you look in the root)) Angle is a Yin environment that attracts, like a funnel, different types of energy from the walls, ceiling, floor and interior space of any room (naughty children always put in a corner :wink: ). Maybe Dr. Reich used this method in my cubicle ?! i.e., clearing occurs in these angles, it is unlikely that Reich, when he created his cubicle not analysed the advantages of round and square shapes of the object. And chose-it square for a reason !!! You can, of course, a perfect shape, but square is easier, and MB. a lot of corners too, no sugar )) will show through too :roll: )) !!!

I trust the talented Creator-doctor, than fabrications of the innovators, with all due respect to them :?

With respect!

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:09

львёнок wrote:Greetings to all members of the forum!

And if you look in the root)) Angle is a Yin environment that attracts, like a funnel, different types of energy from the walls, ceiling, floor and interior space of any room (naughty children always put in a corner :wink: ). Maybe Dr. Reich used this method in my cubicle ?! i.e., clearing occurs in these angles, it is unlikely that Reich, when he created his cubicle not analysed the advantages of round and square shapes of the object. And chose-it square for a reason !!! You can, of course, a perfect shape, but square is easier, and MB. a lot of corners too, no sugar )) will show through too :roll: )) !!!

I trust the talented Creator-doctor, than fabrications of the innovators, with all due respect to them :?

With respect!
For some reason when practiced cleaning burning candle always burning corners as it is believed that there are evil spirits.

At the same time, to protect themselves from evil spirits, always recommend to draw around themselves a circle and not a square.

I guess not so clear. Next. Nowhere is there statistics of how many people Reich healed, and many helped at least. The number of people not cured but hoping.

It is known that dohtor Reich were executed. It would be interesting to read the papers and understand exactly what he is charged.

Is not so clear.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:04

If the clan physicians, pharmacists, and others like them who dare to leave without a job, healing people in a simple stall, what they can do with it to get bread and butter? Yes, anything :evil: If it were not for mass healed, then a doctor no one would pay attention - well, sat a man in some kind of booth, but so what)) this is not tablets or different drugs, but word of mouth healings really did a good job, so insulated Reich
And what about the vermin in the corners, so the cockpit comes pure Yang-energy is a special quality that cleanses the brow, adding to his immunity, and he sits in the corner, and in the middle :? and in the resorts already many years quite successfully they work.
But You are right, with your booth no one will stop You to do anything!

My opinion was voiced by the post above, and it is unlikely it will change, so I have no desire to continue the discussion on this topic :?

With respect!

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Mon Sep 18, 2017 22:44

It's all nonsense, your cabin Reich. There is no sense nor single layer and not multilayered. Only a waste of time and money !!! Here from polishing the inner surface and more good. At first, still shone, landing in the cockpit felt warm, and as it was oxidized in two weeks and was again brushed, and this effect disappeared.
Still, the therapeutic effect is not in layers but in something else. Probably in reflection of their own emitted energy back to the person and its gradual accumulation and strengthening in the human body. Ie, the more shiny, the better !! Ideally, ordinary mirrors.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:06

сергей п wrote:it's all Nonsense, your cabin Reich. There is no sense nor single layer and not multilayered. Only a waste of time and money !!! Here from polishing the inner surface and more good. At first, still shone, landing in the cockpit felt warm, and as it was oxidized in two weeks and was again brushed, and this effect disappeared.
Still, the therapeutic effect is not in layers but in something else. Probably in reflection of their own emitted energy back to the person and its gradual accumulation and strengthening in the human body. Ie, the more shiny, the better !! Ideally, ordinary mirrors.
Nice to hear a smart man! I mentioned earlier about the blanket of foil Skvortsova, the Creator of Adamov. Covered, wrapped (it is a decent size allows you to wrap yourself lying down face up) his own Chakra at the very poor Energy ray, it is reflected from the blankets and stays here under the covers. Gradually the Etheric Body is compacted and restored.

The more often you do, the better the effect.

And Orgone products in my opinion is due to the movement of Energy. Generators. And in the cockpit, no coils, no power is supplied to it.

Эльвира

Post by Эльвира » Wed Sep 27, 2017 23:29

About two weeks ago, while at a conference dedicated to alternative medicine, was lucky enough to witness the true Mirror of Kozyrev. This idea of Kozyrev Mirrors seemed to me quite crazy that I could not pass up. In General, I stayed in it for 10 minutes (more time was not allowed, so everyone managed). And all since then my peaceful life is over!

After a stay in the mirror I immediately, but after a few hours felt a lot of interesting things: I had a psychic experience, but most importantly in terms of physical health, I felt that my problems for a while disappeared. That is all that I have tried before, and I tried not enough, that effect was not given even close. It is a pity that the effect did not last long and then came back. But I was only 10 minutes, and if 40?

Now I am puzzled what and how I build it is a miracle in itself (and not to arouse the suspicions of the husband, because I'm afraid that gruzopodemnye design of the foil in the middle of the room will cause him some issues...).

I want to touch on one important issue, which is not written - after visiting the Mirror inside is a phantom visited it person. And the conference owners Mirrors cleaned after each visitor (the great crystal and some flares). They have conducted experiments after ailing women was started in the mirror the next woman. And after that the second woman was recorded the same damage field as the previous. Damage they fixed, as I understand it, measurements of biologically active points. Don't know what they have for the camera, but I think something like "Borsa" that can diagnose the human aura.

Based on this, it turns out, it is not necessary to put in your mirror, no one but himself. Or find a way to clean it at home.

Who thinks that?

Эльвира

Post by Эльвира » Thu Sep 28, 2017 0:38

A blanket of foil Skvortsova I, too, ordered has not been sent yet.

I think that the cockpit of Reich's easier to do, it can be adapted for any wardrobe.

With mirror Kozyrev as it is more difficult, it is necessary to make the modular/portable, oriented to the cardinal.

Before and after visiting the mirrors, also I plan to do measurements of "Biram" and "a-scan" in order not to make worse. Once done the measurements before and after class known exercises, which kind of gives energy. And now it turns out that she pulled the energy from the lower chakras and pumped it up that I really didn't need it. Therefore, I believe that it is necessary to do measurements, so as to clarify the real situation.

Still there at the conference said that the vertical mirrors are more suitable for opening psychic abilities, and the horizontal health.
Do they have interesting information on research is contained in the booklet that I have scanned, but I don't understand how there can be attached.
Last edited by Эльвира on Thu Sep 28, 2017 0:40, edited 1 time in total.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 0:40

Once done the measurements before and after class known exercises, which kind of gives energy. And now it turns out that she pulled the energy from the lower chakras and pumped them up that I really didn't need it.
And as you understood it? And why do you think that's bad?

Эльвира

Post by Эльвира » Thu Sep 28, 2017 0:41

I needed the energy was on the lower chakras for health. Just the upper chakras more for clairvoyance, and the like.

Эльвира

Post by Эльвира » Thu Sep 28, 2017 0:45

I realized it at the meter readings from the biologically active points "of Biram". There he has a simple diagnosis, is seems to "four bases", are simple measurements of the hands and feet. It turned out that I have a yoga and fitness simply increase energy in all directions, specifically this gymnastics bared the lower chakras.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 0:47

Possible health depends on balance... When everywhere... And if only one place is obtained, and the result is a stalemate and on the contrary the disease... If there is a problem with the genitourinary area (which should be solved in a similar way) - just what the decision will help only circulation.

You will probably agree that everything is reflected in physics in the end (and try to make the energy to affect physical health). But if you go to the physics, then what determines health? Just from a good circulation of blood (the carrier of chemical energy in the form of proteins, hormones and chemicals). The better the circulation, the faster and stronger immune bodies in the blood are delivered to the desired area... Which suffered from shortages and because I was ill. Yoga, sport and simple exercises - they improve circulation...

Therefore, the deliberate desire stagnated at the bottom of energy is unlikely to improve health. But its circulation, probably the opposite. What if you try to make continuous circulation: bottom up and top down? Then the bottom of the "naked" will not.

And the thought crossed... if "bottom" is the source of energy, which is there forever... Well, even on digestion to see - the entire chemical energy of the stomach takes... When she had nowhere to go and it just builds up - it becomes stagnant and people hurt due to lack in other areas. It seems logical?

So you wonder about the charger ))) This is a very useful thing ))

Эльвира

Post by Эльвира » Thu Sep 28, 2017 18:35

I am not against charging, and about the circulation I agree. Just specifically to me, under my tasks were required at that time to find this kind of exercise, not just to transmit power from point A to point B, but also to the total amount of energy increased. And it turned out that the lower chakras were bare, but the top was filled and what are the practical benefits? I have a way of life with the upper chakras, all good, but with the bottom not really on the physical plane I'm wasting away.

I understand what You mean, what happened circulation and stuff, it's probably a good thing when a person do, in principle, there is a lot of energy and it stagnates. But I just circulation little, because the total energy was lowered and it was necessary to increase it.

The authors of the gymnastics said good content is lower three chakras, they based all physical health in principle. I mean that using the device can see what exactly I have this gym not working and it is better to use proven methods that for thousands of years (yoga, Kundalini yoga, etc.), and not be conducted in poorly known modern trends. That one is good the other not so.

But back to the question of cleaning the space inside the Kozyrev mirrors - I suggested a method of cleaning a burning candle, just to move the fire and information should be deleted. I think it should work.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 18:56

I mean that using the device can see what exactly I have this gym does not work
here may be the RUB, not the device works ))) Or not working as declared... Not so worth it to trust all sorts of instruments... it is Better to rely on your own condition

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Thu Sep 28, 2017 19:32

Elvirain fact the whole point and appeal that the assurances of the inventors, the treatment cabin Reich or mirrors Kozyrev, to control the process not necessary. ,,It,, most will understand and add where missing and diminished where there is surplus, ie will bring everything back to normal. But the problem is that there is no reliable drawings and technology of the treatment process. Here you are, if you are already experienced and feel that it works and want it to repeat at home, the first thing you need to know the exact dimensions of this building, from what and how it is done and about how it will work. Without this minimum, to repeat exactly the effects seen are unlikely to succeed. We would also be interested to know.
How to remove phantom, it probably depends on the design of this facility and duration of stay in it. This is a minor thing.
It would be something to remove !!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Something PALEO and VITO not lied about the phantom must have seen him !!!