Cabin Reich

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Эльвира
Re: Cabin Reich

Post by Эльвира » Fri Sep 29, 2017 0:01

.по. wrote:
I mean that using the device can see what exactly I have this gym does not work
here may be the RUB, not the device works ))) Or not working as declared... Not so worth it to trust all sorts of instruments... it is Better to rely on your own condition
The device works, that's for sure. If the measurement to do on biologically active points then Yes, you can miss, but I do the simplest, there is measured the field of hand/foot, there is not miss. I'm naturally a big skeptic despite these strange interests in life, and I need at least some measurable evidence of the work that I do and apply.

I will try to explain why I'm doing this. Here at the conference we were shown pictures of people's auras, which were in the place of power, it seems in some ancient temple in Bulgaria. In this place of power every day attracts crowds of tourists lying there on the particular stove and "charged up."

One girl from expedition lay in this place of power. Tentatively she took the measurements and after respectively. So, pictures of the "before" showed a great aura, but the "after" in her area of the head of the field was just completely demolished. Everyone was in shock, couldn't understand why. It turned out that this stove was a pagan sacrificial place, where he cut off people's heads, and after near the stove, the temple was built. Thousands of people trust their subjective feelings and come back to lie and actually takes place that.

Trust but verify, my rule.

Эльвира

Post by Эльвира » Fri Sep 29, 2017 0:30

[quote="Sergey p"]Elvirain fact the whole point and appeal that the assurances of the inventors, the treatment cabin Reich or mirrors Kozyrev, to control the process not necessary. ,,It,, most will understand and add where missing and diminished where there is surplus, ie will bring everything back to normal. But the problem is that there is no reliable drawings and technology of the treatment process. Here you are, if you are already experienced and feel that it works and want it to repeat at home, the first thing you need to know the exact dimensions of this building, from what and how it is done and about how it will work. Without this minimum, to repeat exactly the effects seen are unlikely to succeed. We would also be interested to know.
How to remove phantom, it probably depends on the design of this facility and duration of stay in it. This is a minor thing.
It would be something to remove !!

Sergey, I agree that you do not need to control the process. But check then what happened after the process, it's interesting. It really is as You say very put me where needed and reduce where it wasn't necessary and the feeling was not at the level of "Oh, I think I felt something", and at the level of "now I know that's not bullshit, and actually have the claimed effect".

I'm certainly measurements did unfortunately not before it. But it would be interesting to check what happened before, what happened after. Then suddenly, when the effects have ended, happened some energy rollback? Subjective feelings cannot always be trusted.

And that's just because I have no accurate dimensions, no technology, I think you definitely need to measure before and after. I've seen the data, which is not always Kozyrev Mirrors bring only positive effect. What if I do something wrong, put a design there, etc. suddenly the consequences will be negative? Fortunately bearcom and a-scan can quickly determine which way the process went and what to change.

I have left a ticket for one free visit Kozyrev mirrors they have in the center, but I'm not about to fall, and therefore want to make such a thing.

They have a mirror made of aluminum, inside it is not a mirror, its reflection is not visible. There's the whole thing probably shielding external electrovan and accumulation human.<

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Tue Oct 03, 2017 18:13

Эльвира wrote:they Have a mirror made of aluminum, inside it is not a mirror, its reflection is not visible. There's the whole thing probably shielding external electrovan and accumulation human.
In General, what are forms ? Aluminum sheet supplied by spiral or a horizontal cylinder, with lids or without them ? And what about the diameter and height ? Maybe even inside or on the edges represent some sort of crystals or something ?

Вито

Post by Вито » Sat Oct 07, 2017 23:36

Well, what about mirrors?

All I want to the country to go in the cabin with the coils sit

Дхарма

Post by Дхарма » Sat Oct 21, 2017 0:15

Greetings to all!
Going to do the CD, but there are a number of issues.
Perhaps someone has already researched these issues and received responses.
If someone from the forum can help me - I would be very grateful!

I researched many sites, including the English language, and faced with two approaches:

1. Some do internal metal loop closed (i.e., all sides of the cabin and the door closed in a single circuit when the door is closed) and argue that this principle, while others do not short together all sides of the cabin and argue that it doesn't matter.

2. Some do the organic layer of the cabin of wood and argue that this principle, while others use plywood, hardboard, OSB and say that everything is working.

3. Some set the cab on the nature, away from the city and argue that this principle, while others put it in a city apartment and argue that a therapeutic effect exists.

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Mon Oct 23, 2017 13:16

Дхарма wrote:Greetings to all!
Going to do the CD, but there are a number of issues.
Perhaps someone has already researched these issues and received responses.
If someone from the forum can help me - I would be very grateful!

I researched many sites, including the English language, and faced with two approaches: ...
Welcome !!
Since no takers, I will share my modest experience.
If there is no reliable information about the normal working cab and you yourself have not participated in her test, do not waste waste your time and especially money !!

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 14:39

.по. wrote:here may be the RUB, not the device works ))) Or not working as declared... Not so worth it to trust there are all sorts of devices...
Effect Kobzon

When-that in Soviet Union, my wife worked in Moscow in the laboratory of medical electronics in MONICA (who does not know - Google in the help), and there is word of mouth passed down the legend of how there came Kobzon for removing the electroencephalogram (EEG).

Help - EEG evaluates the condition of the brain in the parameters of the pulses of its electrical activity.

But the unexpected happened - on the chart was a straight line. The doctor did EEG, announced to Abraham, and to determine the reasons for the unprecedented phenomenon was urgently summoned technical experts. Guided by experience, technical Council ruled that theoretically causes zero recorded EEG activity of the brain in a living person could be three:

1. The patient's condition. The patient could be in a state "beyond coma" and was actually "living corpse". This presumptive diagnosis techies the doctor immediately rejected, because he saw firsthand how sick he went into the room and lay down on the couch.

2. Equipment malfunction, which is also not confirmed after thorough checks and trial EEG reference on one of the volunteers of the technical Council.

3. And finally, the X-factor. Unknown cause of incident is still there, unseen, was the lack of contact of electrodes with patient's skin, whereby the electric pulses were not recorded.

Thus Kobzon has contributed to the development of medicine by teaching doctors to distinguish the beautiful from the good hair wigs.

PS: it was in the 70s. Since then, MONICA among technical staff coined the term "the Effect of Kobzon".

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:26

With the reliability of the Reich everything is fine (in the version of Paleo, which is designed and improved a reasonable copy version of the man who made a lot of them after many years of practice). And I was personally and many other people including those who have visited this forum but I don't think (as I do)that there are reading this or other threads in the Gazebo. Paleo continues to make the orgone accumulator and not only he, I know about the effectiveness of personal communication, but because I believe that it is not necessary to shoot some things publicly (where we are talking about diseases and not just about energy) and I did not authorize anything to convey from these results, it will not sound.
1) the important dimensions and geometry too
2) how to avoid the problem of corners (and it is) - is also important
3) there are more details.
Thing working, but even if you do most time consuming and the resources and finances (even the cost of materials if you do right and efficiently.
And with a tremendous Kozyrev mirror my friend the other played -not the porch put a 24 metre spiral(there were several versions tested), but that's not what Reich rather to the ISS and the mental. (because we tried that and can compare).
Success. (I do not need to answer, I come here once in two years and not all threads, flipped through, was just wondering if something from the Paleo new, but it is easier to write. Wrote, for he thought that someone it will be useful for information.

милениум

Post by милениум » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:53

Last edited by милениум on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:11, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 27, 2017 19:34

http://extrasens-rzn.ru/kamera-rayha/ not afraid of the pale, describes the treatment of them.

милениум

Post by милениум » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:02

though the camera of Reich, though kacher, though active organic, Dr, better and more productive working away from civilization, compared the work in the apartment and clean energeticheski and in nature near water is fluid, not by chance in the topic kačerov raised the commitment to have the water!, source of Yin energy, quite different results, the causes and the conventions of such results, and probably do know, or guess, the fact and the result on the face, you can check yourself. good luck in engineering, it is important and Reich, too, preferred to work near the water...
Last edited by милениум on Sun Oct 29, 2017 13:40, edited 1 time in total.

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:01

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:http://extrasens-rzn.ru/kamera-rayha/ not afraid of the pale, describes the treatment of them.
Such descriptions everywhere of the sea, but the drawings and dimensions as there was not. TOAD CRUSHED !!!
милениум wrote:and the result on the face, can check yourself
Here have the procedure simply to check something !! Some of the words.
And sizes-that there was no, no and no. TOAD CRUSHED !!!

ГРЛ

Post by ГРЛ » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:56

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:http://extrasens-rzn.ru/kamera-rayha/ not afraid of the pale, describes the treatment of them.
Interesting! We Ryazan cabin Reich! :wiz How would Nicholas feel on the subject of quack-no bc

Алиса С

Post by Алиса С » Tue Oct 31, 2017 23:38

I thought to find here useful information on the cabins Reich.
But I found mostly arguments.
Went to the link on the page, Paleo in the VC and found the required information with manual.
manufacturing cabin Reich with dimensions and photographs.
Posted this summer. And what sizes do you need? Or you did not go there?
This is a link to a page of Valery Kondratov with instructions and photos.

https://vk.com/club126331876?w=wall-126331876_510%2Fall

https://vk.com/doc39904911_448439335?ha ... 3d60bf4239

Вито

Post by Вито » Thu Nov 02, 2017 0:17

Make a little bit. From my experience, once again, the miracle did not happen. Chronic diseases are not gone. As colds left, thought the immune system would raise not. But one thing is certain - reduces fatigue!

Although I may be a little used It. A month and a half...

Approximately the same results from using coils Mishin. All the sores remained. But the pain relieves, also relieves fatigue.

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:29

Алиса С wrote:Went to the link on the page, Paleo in the VC and found the required information with the instructions for making the cabin Reich with dimensions and photographs.
Posted this summer. And what sizes do you need? Or you did not go there?
This is a link to a page of Valery Kondratov with instructions and photos.

https://vk.com/club126331876?w=wall-126331876_510%2Fall

https://vk.com/doc39904911_448439335?ha ... 3d60bf4239
Sorrydid not notice probably. Most people on the forum come here and ask. It was possible to put here. And you came here not in vain, found what you need. And we suggested !! And disputes, they are sometimes useful.
Вито wrote:Make a little bit. From my experience, once again, the miracle did not happen. Chronic diseases are not gone. As colds left, thought the immune system would raise not. But one thing is certain - reduces fatigue!
Vito, are you sure you did the same cabin as Paleo ? Or its design?
Here and I about that also say that the cab is ineffective. It's happening, but I will have to use them. Here and Paleo there coil Mishina trying for some reason to paste. Not casual, I guess.
Maybe from the material of the cabin depends on the efficiency from the optimal size. Or maybe just from the attitude of his body. God knows.
Personally I'm done yet. Finance ran out, and put them nowhere. Not until you sit and not check up on yourself, no good to be done at random !!

Вито

Post by Вито » Sun Nov 05, 2017 13:15

Cabin size Paleo. But simple. A single layer, as in the original.

Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ

Post by Финансист » Sun Nov 05, 2017 16:59

Эльвира wrote:I have a ticket for one free visit Kozyrev mirrors

http://youryoga.org/video/zerkalo_kozyreva.htm

Дхарма

Post by Дхарма » Tue Nov 07, 2017 19:01

Вито wrote:Cabin size Paleo. But simple. A single layer, as in the original.
Vito, earlier You wrote that made cabin size 1520х630х760.
The Paleo 762х762х1524.
I.e. the width You have is not like Paleo.
You altered?

After analyzing everything I could find on the network size (enclose a Table), as well as studying the properties of orgone, I came (so far theoretically) to the conclusion that size doesn'T matter.
Rather, he matter solely with reference to the body size of a particular person.

This is understandable, given the fact that the greatest concentration of orgone in a layer several centimeters from the inner surface of metal wall. The farther the body is from the wall the effect is weaker.

a Summary table of the sizes of the internal dimensions of the cabin Reich's different researchers

1. Valery Kondratov, Russia, vk.com/id39904911
762х762х1524
Says that the size must be a multiple of 5 inches - 30х30х60

2. Anderson Cattoni, Brazil, caixaorgonica.com.br
560х700х1200
Claims that size is not important. The main thing is to seat people, was to the walls at a distance of not more than 3 cm, because orgone is concentrated in the layer of 5 cm from the inner wall.

3. Peter Jones, England, orgonomyuk.org.uk
630х810х1463
To get the best results, the inner walls of the battery must be no more than 2-3 inches from your body when you sit in it, so ideally you should create your own battery, depending on the size of the person who is going to use it the most. If it is created for a child or an unusually small or tall adult sizes should be modified accordingly.

4. James DeMeo, USA, orgonelab.org
635/560/483 x 787/710/610 x 1473/1372/1270
This fellow even offers three cab sizes - large, medium and small. However, he said that it is important that the internal dimensions were: height - seated man on a chair + about 7.5 cm; width - width of shoulders + 4 cm (2 cm on each side); depth - the distance from knee to back + about 7.5 cm

5. Zhdanov V. I., youtube.com/watch?v=pHRlhSziH1Y
600 x 760 x 1500
Indicates the importance of the internal metal layer is formed a closed circuit with the door closed

6. PDF brochure x-faq.ru/index.php?topic=152.50
600 x 700 x 1370

Wanted to thank Paleo and all of you who share your experience!<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:26

From Valery Kondratov in the VC link

[youtube][/youtube]

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 18, 2017 23:19

How old is he?This Valera.Young staff .This pyramid can build anything,such as musical notes,which have a resonance frequency in Hz,each note has its own,for example after the note FA can fly day without feeling tired,as Vozdushny ball,feeling of levitation,but need a proper sine wave signal.All who are occupied with the task of improving the quality of life and rejuvenation came to a single technology need to source a standard of youth,it's a new baby to your blood or a personal photo to 6 years old,but it is better living subject from which the modulated signal is written,he can work a miracle.What kind of signals Valera?only he knows.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 18, 2017 23:27

The world has built a lot of pyramids,those that are very ancient,was broadcast on TV there were interviewing local residents who live near the pyramid,so one resident who settled there to live recently ,began to watch themselves and family members the absence of disease and good mood,and about local said that there is generally no one else is sick,just not been told how they live with such good health.Could cancel the signal from the pyramid or from the planet Sirius,or moon,Icons,or other artifacts,the signals can be any.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Nov 18, 2017 23:35

The guy that gave out 120 Volts as it was evident that no limit could, and more,good of his Taser out)),type bodyguard thunder and lightning.It would be interesting to investigate its health.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 20, 2017 15:21

Гуфест wrote:How old is he?This Valera.Young staff
It's not Valera )), Valera in contact on the wall put up this video . Valera Kondratov is http://www.paleotehnolog.ru it's on our forum paleo.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 20, 2017 21:05

Do you have information where this pyramid and the staff is address?