Cabin Reich

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Cabin Reich

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 21, 2017 13:53

Гуфест wrote:do you Have any information where this pyramid and the staff is address?
The video on YouTube. zaregatsya and ask the author. Valera it is possible to ask the question, I think he's already dismantled)) what and where and who shared the contact. It is possible to Valera in the group in contact and to come himself to ask.

Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ

Post by Финансист » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:18

Вито wrote:Make a little bit. From my experience, once again, the miracle did not happen. Chronic diseases are not gone. As colds left, thought the immune system would raise not. But one thing is certain - reduces fatigue!

Although I may be a little used It. A month and a half...

Approximately the same results from using coils Mishin. All the sores remained. But the pain relieves, also relieves fatigue.
Any product, stress. Absolutely any product in use has a certain time a positive effect. Further zero. Since products do not remove the initial negative reasons and certainly do not change the origins of negative issues to positive origins achievements.

I have repeatedly reflected on the forum on those mu. Soup is not for wealth but for more serious opportunities for work.

сергей п

Post by сергей п » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:19

Дхарма wrote:1. Some do internal metal loop closed (i.e., all sides of the cabin and the door closed in a single circuit when the door is closed) and argue that this principle, while others do not short together all sides of the cabin and argue that it doesn't matter.
I tried to make contacts in all places where the metal sheets come into contact with each other, and a door round too. And no change, even cell phone inside the cab works. Although in theory it should work !! So the fields pass freely inside the cab and escaped. Can ground the leaves need ?! HERE's the THEORY AND PRACTICE !!!

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:38

Guys, in Russia only 2 people doing these cabins quality and "Commerce," the price is 1.5-2 million rubles. the Fact that you try to gather up "shit and twigs" will only aggravate the health and ruin the life. This is a professional device and it is not necessary to collect them "on the knee". Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Алиса С

Post by Алиса С » Sun Jan 07, 2018 15:05

Артем север wrote:Guys, in Russia only 2 people doing these cabins quality and "Commerce," the price is 1.5-2 million rubles. the Fact that you try to gather up "shit and twigs" will only aggravate the health and ruin the life. This is a professional device and it is not necessary to collect them "on the knee". Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
You can call contacts at least one manufacturer of these cabins? Or is it just words?

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Jan 07, 2018 21:55

Contacts I'm certainly not going to let anyone, since a lot of effort needed to find these people. Ready to mediate for 30%. Guarantor choose from this forum(somebody from the office or regular trusted visitors) and went. Will be done 6-8 months. Maybe faster if a person is not busy. The weight of the final device more than 200 lbs. You will have to give all your details (name,date/place/time of birth)and photos.

Код

Post by Код » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:33

Артем север wrote:Contacts: of course I'm not going to let anyone, since a lot of effort needed to find these people. Ready to mediate for 30%. Guarantor choose from this forum(somebody from the office or regular trusted visitors) and went. Will be done 6-8 months. Maybe faster if a person is not busy. The weight of the final device more than 200 lbs. You will have to give all your details (name,date/place/time of birth)and photos.
A successful businessman, though!
Why would such a successful and advanced, to create your own site and then advertise themselves and offer their mediation services.

I mean, here on the website made having useful and effective information to share with other forum users free of charge.

Код

Post by Код » Mon Jan 08, 2018 17:01

Артем север wrote: You have to give all your details (name,date/place/time of birth)and photos.
What would these data miraculously appeared from loan brokers, or somewhere else? Where is the guarantee, who will? Lily of the office or personally, Andrey Kabanov?

Where is the guarantee that this is the same as super efficient item? Where are the testimonials of enthusiastic users, standing one foot in the grave and miraculously recovered and rejuvenated? There are? Spread!

The country does not scare idiots!

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Tue Jan 09, 2018 0:26

SW.Code, communism ended with the beginning of the time of the collapse of the Soviet Union(in Russia for sure),now anything free does not happen. Cash prior to the transfer of the product none of the Guarantor does not take if the product is not satisfied, the customer takes back his money and I product.

I read both your posts, you have absolutely no clue. If there is no money-a dry hunger strike for 42 days to help you to relax.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jan 09, 2018 13:50

Алиса С wrote:you Can call contacts at least one manufacturer of these cabins? Or is it just words?
immediately the site is all written . He Austro, under the name paleo https://vk.com/club126331876 page 5 gave their coordinates. And on another page a photo of the camera . paleo is Valeriy Kondrashov . To dial a site paleotechnology . Read the previous page and all available .
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:05, edited 1 time in total.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:19

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Алиса С wrote:you Can call contacts at least one manufacturer of these cabins? Or is it just words?
immediately the site is all written . He Austro, under the name paleo https://vk.com/club126331876 page 5 gave their coordinates. And on another page a photo of the camera . paleo is Valeriy Kondrashov . Naburot his site paleotechnology . Read the previous page and all available .
With all due Respect... But technology has gone far ahead.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 13, 2018 18:24

http://www.paleotehnolog.ru/tkan/ here http://www.paleotehnolog.ru/geom/ and the complement of the other, or confirmation that Valeey on the right track)).

ЮрийЛайт

Post by ЮрийЛайт » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:12

Good day! The Reich was the installation of both rectangular and oval, that oval was on his site where he spent his last sessions where it and took the last journey. What happened next and how it archives the same fate as the documents and archives of the Tesla, Schauberger, Lomonosov, Pushkin, etc I will not tell. How to achieve Golden section oval-shaped to explain, too, will not, just look around the egg, cereals, egg, elongated skull which is much more artificially made (elongated, flattened) skulls of some people, remember there's and Viktor Schauberger with his technology, water drop, egg Nostradamus and a lot of interesting things surrounding us, I believe, an attentive examiner will complete the list of his observations interesting shapes and designs in nature, architecture, engineering, etc. Look carefully on Netflix there appears the information in the Internet I have not found. Wish you all the best. Good luck. https://yadi.sk/d/pFQnbLj7RePdX