MONOATOMIC GOLD

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Логик
Re: MONOATOMIC GOLD

Post by Логик » Sun Dec 04, 2011 14:50

Ланцелот wrote:remember sometimes the gold went to the fold and artists like that spread it. It is possible that it and sheet.
Are you talking about the coating technology of gold leaf other items. In any case, the sheet of gold leaf, if it is real gold in the resin will not dissolve under any circumstances. There is still imitation gold leaf. Called petal. Here it is tar stains. But it doesn't drag. metal.
I read in foreign forums, as people bought more packs with foil with the words "Gold" for 5 bucks, and then wonder why the resin was green. In fact, they bought petal, (and what they could buy for the money?), and the inscription "Gold" only meant the color of the gilding.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Dec 04, 2011 15:36

7. GILDING "MELTED" GOLD"
7.1. Sheet gold foil placed in a porcelain mortar, add honey and thoroughly mix with the pestle, then pour cold water and allowing to settle gold dust on the bottom of the vessel, drained of water. Thus washed gold from the honey up to four times. The washed gold (without water) is left in the vessel and closed to dust, put in a warm place to dry. Obtained gold dust-powder mixed with vegetable vodorastvorimuu glue. Essentially get gold watercolor paint and restore the lost gold.

7.2. Coating "melted" gold is not steady, so the gilded surface strengthen, covering it with varnish.

Gilding "melted" gold is often found in small antique items (especially painting). This method is required when the restoration of the miniatures crushed figure.
Where Cupitt - Yandex in the help.
Melted gold: technology, tips
http://www.icon-art.info/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11132

Седой

Post by Седой » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:57

guys, I have logios vpechetlenie that you have no idea about monoatomic gold.
Tablinium gold you will not get monoatomic gold, even electrolysis is not get.
really, you amused me. The Internet is a mass of literature about what is monoatomic gold what is the complexity of its receipt.

It is a white parachoc, rather more like vaseline.
In house conditions it is impossible to obtain. There are only a few institutions in the world that have the necessary equipment and experience with monatomic gold.

What to sell on e Bay DIY dubious companies.

At least I have great connections in the US could not find a real product on the market. Although sites selling a lot. But it's a mixture of something strange with something else.

And one more thing. Do not try to use this crap.
Together with a short-term phenomenon clarified consciousness you get impotence for life ))) But it's not for advertisement )))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:09

Lancelot
Gold is too ductile metal, so that it can be turned into powder that way. In this case, probably, it was meant sulphide of tin, which has a color of gold (also called gold leaf) and well pounded in a powder (it is used for the "gold" paint).
Gray
So I say that "monatomic gold" is a marketing myth... :?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Mar 02, 2012 17:40

Andrei Patrushev
Information taken from the website of the restorers of icons, I doubt they will use something different from gold. If you cook the product on sale and fake, the client will be very unhappy, and that's an understatement.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sun Aug 19, 2012 0:42

By the way, I bought the pink and white ormus , producer of "Four kingdoms". Alas, I felt nothing :? . Is that in SP added, as Logan said. True, too, felt nothing )).

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:13

Dimon
And this company has the website? What Yandex does not find it.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sun Aug 19, 2012 14:34

FOUR REALMS, the four"spheres" and not the Kingdom. Sori.
ORMUS MONOATOMIC GOLD WHITE POWDER GOLD MONOATOMIC

Сергейяяя

Post by Сергейяяя » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:33

Димонъ wrote:does Anyone know where(how) to buy monoatomic gold? Or do it yourself? Preferably with details(recipe), since I'm not a chemist. :?
MONOATOMIC GOLD Has a strong effect on the pineal gland, was known to the Sumerians as Shem-an-na "the fiery uplifting stone."
A normal atom has a screening potential created by the positively charged nucleus.
Most of the electrons rotating around the nucleus, are in the zone of action of this potential, with the exception of the electrons of the outer shells.
The core goes into a high-energy or high-spin state when the positive screening potential expands and all electrons are under the control of the nucleus of the atom.
Usually the electrons move around the nucleus in pairs with forward and reverse spin, but when they fall under the influence of high-energy nuclei, all electrons with a direct spin-correlated electrons with opposite spin.
With full correlation, the electrons turn to pure white light and individual atoms of high-spin substances lose the ability to connect.
The metal atoms are unable to naturally connect in the metal lattice. And the substance remains simply a white powder.

This is what the ancient Egyptian priests gave their pharaohs, and was called "ORMUS" "later it became known as the "philosopher's stone"
Recipe: Gold (purer the better) should be reheated to a temperature of not less than 7000S , wait until there is a bright flash and then instead of metal, you will see a white powder - this is IT - monoatomic gold, the secret of all secrets!

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Wed Mar 27, 2013 23:30

I read it all in his time. True recipes receive several additional. Question. How(where) to heat the gold up to 7000S, when it melts and evaporates at just 1000 with a small? By the way, The refractory material is an alloy of the carbides of hafnium and tantalum (1:1). It has a melting point of +4215 S. Therefore, another question.You saw this transformation? If so, it would be nice skeleton.
Well, if you used it, share impressions. As I wrote, what sells on eBay-a clear bullshit. In any case, the reported effects were not observed.

Алхимик

Post by Алхимик » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:34

Here the person claims to get gold is through Turntable Rinat (here on the forum Anor makes them to order), but Michael_ says:
Михаил_ wrote:nonsense I think and test very easily = pass water for spectrometric analysis.
ie theoretically of course, you can do anything about so to.... but practically .... here quality can rewrite.
[youtube][/youtube]

What people think about this topic?

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:21

mm, well, I think if you use the "wheel"+ accurately represent what it's for gold then you can at least overwrite the old water

Анор

Post by Анор » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:08

And how it is possible to accurately represent if you've never seen?

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Jul 09, 2013 20:47

as a variant-to read the information on the theme, to attune to it and to give it as a job... but I think this technique is possible for example to try to make it more accessible things, the transfer of the properties of lemon juice to the water using a chopper for example, ASD to try...if this is the case then go and gold record. The fan is not present, all is bought but hands do not reach.

Анор

Post by Анор » Thu Jul 11, 2013 16:47

Here one lucky nick dzetta, received monoatomic gold and even posted the recipe for and description. If there are chemists can replicate and unsubscribe.
Further on the following pages he tells how he did it.

Седой

Post by Седой » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:08

You love to ship what American fables. You have nothing to say.

Heat the gold up to 7000 degrees. What is it at home in the pan?

dzetta (22 Dec 2010 - 18:55) sowed this heresy in the Russian sector of the Internet. The fun is that it and miracle properties of monatomic gold seduced very serious chemists.

The only monatomic material obtained by scientists, is liquid helium. Perfectly cools hot heads.

For especially curious I can share the technology of growing monoelectronic on nanograde.

Анор

Post by Анор » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:32

GrayYes you my eyes to the world opened up! :shock:
Cool!
You're probably a chemist with years of experience?

Чимбик

Post by Чимбик » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:00

Well, I this is Dzetta. Did get it and wrote on the forum xumuk.ru Used Australian patent Hudson. You are here write term monoatomic, though worldwide it is called "orbital rebuilt with high spin moment" BUT no matter how you will call it. The main thing is to get the most powder with interesting properties. By the way the gold-gold, but on the forum I am so no one answered how can there be mercury in the white powder are made on the same process technology.
The result, in principle one hands will make one, due to some of the complexity and cost of obtaining a trade will be really rubbish under the name "monatomic gold", etc. and still reasonable application of this powder I never saw.
To call something a heresy is not porobovat hands anything to get ugly.

Седой

Post by Седой » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:21

CIMIC Like in the movie "Ivan Vasilyevich changes his profession" very nice, king!
If you are really the person who got monoatomic gold, what gold, monoatomic any metal, then your site is not online on the forums and in the Nobel Committee. As the most promising direction of microelectronics technology are considered to be monatomic.
The science of the third Millennium.

I have not tried their hands to make an Intercontinental ballistic missile with nuclear warheads. But I have the notion that it's up to you... hard and the main thing I don't need it.
This is not trying to make like with your hands still will call those who will try to do something like this, just cranks. At least for now.

So if you managed to monatomic metal, any in any shape at high temperatures.
For the sake of you and all of science and all the world, asked to present his miracle for an independent examination of some of the scientific community.
And you put up a monument of solid gold Yes while still alive and in full growth, I might add.

Desktop type IBM spent over the last few years on monoatomic technologies at least $ 50 billion. And the results are still very few.
Yes there IBM All Intel will cry, will cry to see you live.

And second, can you recommend a luminary of modern science to call himself the nickname more bearable, even in these small forumioh like this.
And then to call God or a new prophet in the scientific world Cimbalom, as it is sinful.

Анор

Post by Анор » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:00

Gray, I see you're an expert of world renown in any field, especially in chemistry, and yet, how would it mildly ... you are a boor.
How to call a person who with his own hands does nothing, but knows that other do is it wrong? I'll prompt theorist. And simple PI$Dabolim.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:41

Oh I do not like the gazebo to go :) but sometimes for fun anticipating.
skirts fuel to the fire.
modern chemistry - nonsense, which discarded the most important. Not worth it Holy to believe.
Read the example of the materials that even the periodic table - faking (original version have been removed because there was the first element to the air and a lot of that was done differently).
However, leaving the rest of the periodic, you can give a recent example - the whole world EN masse and large-scale smear of has as impossible and non-existent. Until he came to the press conference Rossi where he is, don't be a fool, showed no experiments or their results, but once valid sample! and sachol mouth skeptics.
And now he's under the wing of NASA completes the preparation for mass serial production.

Nature of matter not like we are told. Can be very much.
For example the unstable isotopes can become stable under the action of specific fields or SOUND.
Possible transmutation. And a lot more.
Hutchison undoubtedly weird and unclear type :) But also there is no doubt that he is one of those who makes hands and do. So I would omageile he was treated for that.
And experiments on the production of substances in abnormal condition, not only he spent close to of his experiments were such as swamps (which by the way I really do not like for several reasons), and one of my friends saw with my own eyes, as he stirred in a tin can with a finger of liquid aluminum (back left foil, spoons, forks aluminum and they flowed like mercury). I.e. the Bank is not spreading and finger - nothing.
So before you say something is in principle not possible, I would recommend getting to know the world. It is possible for virtually everything.

And now to the point.
What kind of process is it (I don't mean the chopper of course).?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:11

Yes, the roller with hard gold at the end made IMHO Destino, whose work I also really admire the way him, he the correct person and among the people not only doing arms and fissile, but among those whom I've known (well, someone only online, but that's not important). I.e. my review in this case is that I don't think in a short time will technically detectable effect. In General (technically) in this scheme, the installation and mental help(not even perceived) effect can be. And the video is not indicated how long he is going to "spin" in the water. Besides, as far as I understand, a number of rollers with a turntable, this is including the work for the customer. Ie type video report. (I already speak for different secondary information to me reaching).
really, if you want to check, you have bi-distilled in a glass, clean the dust, twist day 3-5ро and pass on spectrally. I don't have the time and interest.

and yet, about the anomalies. I recently wrote in the subject of vaccinations about the water problem. it was then revealed that this problem was recorded in a number of places in a sealed bottled water (everywhere after electroactivator, valéry just after the activator with the gold electrode, by the way). Ie water with some natural processes have transnational already closed in the bottle including. I have everything saved.... back - rent in the analysis.

Чимбик

Post by Чимбик » Sun Jul 21, 2013 19:46

I brought copies of their records through which I got the powder. In my opinion everything is clear. After the dissolution of the gold (a very small number, given the volume of solvent) begin evaporation. The first pair of brown distills nitric acid (no need to explain that they are very poisonous - destroyed lung tissue - we use promalco) next is the distillate in hydrochloric acid. The concept of "dry" salt it becomes clear when doing work, it is important for us to drive the largest possible amount of fluid and not to burn through the resulting product. Then again dissolved in Aqua Regia and distilled. Then add hydrochloric acid and drives away (this step is repeated 4 times). Who received the gold chloride, he knows what color he turns out here after surgery product is orange-red.
Now add salt (echo no silicates) and describeany diluted with water (don't know what the author meant by deionized) solution turns green (here is the process to disagree with the author - he's got an intense green, and I have other much more lighter).
Further in the text. When you get white wool in the vessel you can assume that you have succeeded. Refining - removal of sodium, annealing to remove hydrogen only trick that requires little care. Voila product is obtained.
I would be much more interesting process through the use of potassium and alcohol, but further validation of the patent I did not go. The author, by the way, that the resulting product under the action of external factors could burn (flash like magnesium) without a trace. Concentrating on it with a magnifying glass and sunlight. I have no devices registered neutron radiation, but I think it would be interesting to burn a certain number for verification.

Чимбик

Post by Чимбик » Sun Jul 21, 2013 19:48

Michael_ Can't insert a picture email me I will throw

Чимбик

Post by Чимбик » Sun Jul 21, 2013 22:15

by the way about the creation of solutions with gold. Why do some of whirlings from Destina. I remember one guy solved the problem easily, again using ancient technology. Contact potential difference - IMHO if to solder copper circles, silver and dipped in water - get the copper ions in solution. even where the Museum has a Sumerian vase with a base of copper and a body of silver with the inscription that it is de for the king, and pouring water into it get the elixir. Well, if you follow the theory about odnoosnovny blood prisheltsy the Anunnaki can be of course for them it was the elixir. And our comrade pile of gold (sputtering) a spiral with the tip of palladium. The result of omitting the spiral in a glass of water the resulting solution of gold ions. He drank an incredibly nasty water. Enough spiral not long for quickly sedesa gold plating.