MONOATOMIC GOLD

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Димонъ
MONOATOMIC GOLD

Post by Димонъ » Thu Dec 01, 2011 19:00

Does anyone know where(how) to buy monoatomic gold? Or do it yourself? Preferably with details(recipe), since I'm not a chemist. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: MONOATOMIC GOLD

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 19:18

Димонъ wrote:does Anyone know where(how) to buy monoatomic gold? Or do it yourself? Preferably with details(recipe), since I'm not a chemist. :?
Depends for what purpose... for Example, by electrolysis, or the decomposition solodkislozhnogo acid.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Thu Dec 01, 2011 19:34

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Thu Dec 01, 2011 19:52

Andrei Patrushev . I want to add in SP. Can you advise, is to undergo chemotherapy(experience of zero), or not bothered to buy? Is the process complicated? Is where to read algorithm design? Thank you.

Hast . Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 20:06

Димонъ wrote:Andrei Patrushev . I want to add in SP. Can you advise, is to undergo chemotherapy(experience of zero), or not bothered to buy? Is the process complicated? Is where to read algorithm design? Thank you.

Hast . Thank you.
Well, electrolysis is easy. Hectic in the water, two electrodes, of which one (positive) of gold, miss DC. After some time, the solution appears a number of colloidal gold.
The second option is rastvorami gold in Aqua Regia, ekstragiruyut solodkislozhnogo the resulting acid from the solution, diethyl ether, aether pushing back, the resulting crystals are dissolved in water, where they are planted colloidal gold any reagent...

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Thu Dec 01, 2011 20:22

Well, electrolysis is easy. Hectic in the water, two electrodes, of which one (positive) of gold, miss DC. After some time, the solution appears a number of colloidal gold.

That is, ordinary tap water and plain (for example) a wedding ring? Or better "sarovski" ingot? The second electrode anyone?
It is possible to use the apparatus for producing silver water, replacing the silver electrode on gold( in order not to be loaded with constant current source)?
And another question . Colloidal and monatomic, is exactly the same thing?
Sory for the stupidity. And thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 20:25

Димонъ wrote:on is, ordinary tap water and plain (for example) a wedding ring? Or better "sarovski" ingot? The second electrode anyone?It is possible to use the apparatus for producing silver water, replacing the silver electrode on gold( in order not to be loaded with constant current source)?And another question . Colloidal and monatomic, is exactly the same thing?
Yes, that's right. The ingot, of course, not necessarily. And the electrode can not be replaced, and to hang on to existing (unless, of course, You will not interfere with colloidal silver).
It all depends on concentration. Up to a certain concentration of colloidal and monatomic - one and the same...

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Thu Dec 01, 2011 20:26

Thank you. And the final question :oops: . Edible gold is not colloidal by chance?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 20:29

Димонъ wrote:Thank you. And the final question :oops: . Edible gold is not colloidal by chance?
There is a very thin foil.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Thu Dec 01, 2011 20:33

Understood. Thank You, Andrew.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 20:40

Dimon
You do it all with epoxy interfere with how you want the solution to get? It can only exist in solution (or rather, in the form of a thin slurry in water). As soon as you start it drying, coagulation will occur and atomic gold, as such, will disappear...

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Thu Dec 01, 2011 21:20

Still Andrew, you are talking about the gold say, monatomic is for oral administration :) , now, here's the info in Russian
http://www.yage.org/forum/index.php?act ... =94&t=5115
http://voinsveta.ru/Atomarnoe-Zoloto-Mo ... manna-ORME

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 01, 2011 21:54

hast
It's a fantasy... in Other words, marketing a legend. :?
Atomic gold can exist in the powder by definition.
I already wrote somewhere (he had read in the newsletter Vladimir Nikonov) about this brilliant marketing trick: take an ordinary product, add to it a magical component (it is physically possible to make, and can be pure virtual), and now ready a new product on which to wind the additional cost... gold and platinum group this brilliant stunt double. How to wind an additional cost to the already expensive gold? But invented - as always accurately worked the issue of health and mass ignorance.... Gold and all platinum group is extremely inert in chemical terms, elements, so there's no risk - all in an unchanged form is excreted safely via z.p.about. :wink:
This is a "monoatomic" gold is easily obtained by spraying a counter-current of hot inert gas and solution solodkislozhnogo acid. Because he has a very fine structure (but in nuclear terms, it's billions of atoms in one particle), the colour is certainly different from the usual (which, incidentally, is bad - you can Shavat instead of gold some chalk :?).
In principle, it is useful invention, because it allows you to shake money out of the coffers and put them into circulation... :wink:

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Thu Dec 01, 2011 22:31

Andrei Patrushev okay, thanks, I also thought that something was not right. :)

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:17

Opensource projects, eh. Here at Logan's in the manual fabrication of the pulser is mentioned about adding monoatomic gold into organic:"AURUM SOLIS or other monatomic mixture of gold and rhodium-iridium (optional but worth it)".
"Aurum Solis is a powder blend of monatomic elements available Life Technology Research International ®. Of the many different products I've tried, this is the most worthwhile addition in small amounts for most recipes Argonite. Aurum Solis is available here:
http://aurumsolis.on.to
"

Is it really bullshit? :cry:

By the way, the prices on the website recommended by the Logan times higher than their counterparts on eBay. You can do out of the ordinary gold from sea salt. Interestingly, the difference in this?
Anyway, has anyone used this substance? Have you got any results?

димыч

Post by димыч » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:48

I created a thread in unreality, http://nerealnost.net/forum/index.php?s ... 3529&st=40
read it, there are links to the recipes parishes and doznake :wiz of sea salt until stopped mining, but the magnetic trap for ormusa definitely works, but better with spring water. now bought a ORP meter, you will have at leisure to measure what is the output work. In the United States published a book http://www.ormusbook.com/ everything is painted ,in a network there are a couple of the first chapters

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:42

Dimon
And what do not like gold leaf, for painters? Theoretically, not many leaves in a container with boxely (polièfirkoj) without hardener and stirrer (drill, mixer, etc), stir. It is not Skakavitsa and dissolved in the solution.
Theoretically, because the silver had.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:44

dimych , thanks, I esteem.
Lancelot . Wanted susaku or baking powder( 8 µm), but Logan must have read it about monatomic. Although, you can also add, I think. Here is the silver with the gold to interfere; I do not know. Like I read somewhere that different energy metals. Who thinks that?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:28

DimonIMHO worth it. Almost did, I have no gold. But the visualization shows the improvement of the qualities of argonite high density if you enter a gold to silver ratio of 1:3. (The proportion is not remember exactly, watched half a year ago, but gold you can use)

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sun Dec 04, 2011 0:57

Well, Yes, in abescon atomic ratio of gold to silver of 1 to 2 and not 1 to 3, however. I think it is not particularly significant.
About Spalko. I realized that just crumple the sheet and the epoxy mix( do not cut into small pieces), and he dissolves in the resin. So?

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:04

Димонъ wrote:About Spalko. I realized that just crumple the sheet and the epoxy mix( do not cut into small pieces), and he dissolves in the resin. So?
No, of course. Why is he disintegrate?.. There are no miracles.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:11

Логик wrote:
Димонъ wrote:About Spalko. I realized that just crumple the sheet and the epoxy mix( do not cut into small pieces), and he dissolves in the resin. So?
No, of course. Why is he disintegrate?.. There are no miracles.
Well, why not? If a sheet of silver to throw into the resin without hardener and stir, gently, the resin will change color. Sheet he in fact at first glance list. And so it is something like compressed dust.
Not tried it myself, but you can try to dissolve it in the resin, the technology of work with gold leaf. In art salon will tell you what kind of resin, like the cherry, I'm with this about 15 years ago encountered, in Fedoskino.
Last edited by Ланцелот on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:50, edited 1 time in total.

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:54

We must try, in short. Thank you.

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:58

Ланцелот wrote:If the sheet of silver to throw into the resin without hardener and stir, gently, the resin will change color.
I don't know what silver and gold is one of the most ductile metals, one gram can be pulled kilometer in length.
Ланцелот wrote:blended in the resin, the technology of work with gold leaf
To cook melted the gold (gold powder with the resin) does the gum Arabic (resin tree) and a saucer of distilled water is rolled over the sheet of gold leaf with your finger. Just because gold is not soluble. To make a smooth, fine particles need a skill.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Dec 04, 2011 14:30

to cook melted the gold (gold powder with the resin) does the gum Arabic (resin tree) and a saucer of distilled water is rolled over the sheet of gold leaf with your finger.
Perhaps, sometimes remember the gold went to the fold and artists like that spread it. It is possible that it and sheet. In the Internet came across gold in sheets, books, and powder in jars. However the price of half as two above. If itching and have confidence you can try.
It is strange that Humpty is not connected. He wrote that from of gold very good effect.