Entropy sensor

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Igor
Entropy sensor

Post by Igor » Wed Nov 02, 2011 20:47

Very interesting, and most importantly easily repeatable device
http://www.rasvet.org/index.php?option= ... Itemid=128

On this forum http://www.001-lab.com/001lab/index.php?topic=2120.0 the author of the device publishes the results of their measurements. Rather interesting coincidence there.

p.s. Me this device strongly resembles a simplified version of psyleron. I alone thought?

Attention! Forum http://www.001-lab.com not very friendly, especially the moderators, be careful.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: Entropy sensor

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:13

Psyleron greatly sharpened by it, to ignore everything except signals, which is able to send an intelligent being. Well it has to do with doubling the sensor and other artificial complications. On the one hand it is a filter, with another - it is also the problem. As observed on the subtle process in terms of stat variance not the most, in my opinion, the best idea.
Well, this sensor is more of what the sensor environment. The same is, for example, a plasma type. If you Shine a fluorescent light (long bulb) from katscher, it becomes similar visual sensor, registered weight - current power, the phase of the moon, the people in the room and so on. And such sensors is a lot different. Unfortunately they are not very selective, hard to understand what have caused, if not to be able to see it yourself (which eliminates the need for the sensor).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:51

Just off the fluorescent light already sensor. Reacts short flash (visible only in the dark) even on the cat at a distance of about five feet. :)
And can do it repeatedly, of course, after a certain amount of (something) time...

Igor

Post by Igor » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:00

Unfortunately, the fluorescent lamp is very sensitive to the solenoid "can", high frequency radiation from mobile and other devices, and even to static electricity. Such qualities do not help the credibility of. On the other hand with the device on the basis of the battery is also not clear, the author insists that the device consumes heat and generates therefrom a current, but depending on the current temperature of the battery has not been revealed :?

Try to repeat the device, the results will post here.

upd: I Filled two sulphated battery 3-percent peroxide, in a month and see what happened.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 07, 2011 13:31

This, of course, not quite that, but who knows, maybe the nature of the reflection from the same surface (living plants, for example) will also change???

Somehow in the beginning :) we seminarile in Eskom triangle (the village Molebka Perm region) and met an interesting photographer. His camera was
quartz lens (standard Jupiter for shooting in ultraviolet rays), and instead of flash in mind something akin to it - with a thick quartz lens about
20cm in diameter (with lens hood), and this thing was cable with headphones. From his explanations (as I then understood and now remember :?) the device worked as follows: in
the middle UV all objects reflect (emit) in different ways, including non-material entity. Lens collected ultraviolet rays at some
standard Converter, which, through electronic circuitry, the signal goes to a sound generator. We then tried to listen... Really
when you hover over different objects, trees, bushes and people, the tone in the headphones (and seem to volume) changed significantly. By the way, and when you scan a person's vertical
the tone is also very varied. A photographer, for example, easily figured out among us, Ivanovo in much fonyaschih (from regular dousing with cold water) throat chakra. Methods
photographing any "entity" was simple - the scanning space, and the appearance of anomalies (not due to a natural change in the subject
situation), just press the camera button. The photographer was showing us his photos (b & W), which really had something photographed, it is highly
unlike standartnye then common defects of photographic evidence (I speak as a professional technical photographer). Our "witch" has neprimenuli
to hang a few of these anomalies on the trees, which the photographer also took... Judging by the way they whispered and giggled, when printing photos the photographer
waiting for the "pleasant surprise". :) The photographer claimed that he had collected this device according to the scheme published a few years ago in the journal Radio. For those who will look for it
it was in 1992.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 07, 2011 13:34

Igor

Post by Igor » Mon Nov 07, 2011 17:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Or the same politron:
http://www.politron.freeservers.com/
http://www.155la3.ru/lf_9p.htm
Yes, the device is good, there is nothing to argue, just to get him, and especially to make yourself - impossible.
One time tried hard to find it, but the device was so secret that found only a few pictures of him in different equipment. Do not produce, stocks are no instrument can be said to have sunk into oblivion,...
By the way the device was seen in photos of the remains of equipment "Duga" (find lay).
Last edited by Igor on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:52, edited 1 time in total.

Igor

Post by Igor » Mon Nov 07, 2011 17:42

In General, the sensor on the battery of its simplicity, as well as the sensor YUI.
I think the principle is similar, only the battery has an advantage(disadvantage) due to its larger volume it inerten, therefore, will not register fast processes (e.g. interference).

Igor

Post by Igor » Thu Nov 10, 2011 23:17

Experiments on psycho-physical effects in solid-state generators noise signal with the participation of Vladimir Kuzmenko

Again, I have deja vu. Tell me, I only catch the similarity of these experiments with psyleron th?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:30

If You're talking about isthe topic was previously discussed, one of the members of the forum, if I'm not mistaken, having a few Psyleron, posted a review of the testing of the sensors from this manufacturer.
Incidentally, in the description you can see the differences with Celeronm and a link to the report of its inventors:
the human Influence on random processes is confirmed by many researchers. In particular, the report [1] of the Princeton laboratory for applied research of anomalous phenomena (PEAR), actively working in this direction since 1979, clearly demonstrated that the effect of a deliberate action on the random process statistically significant (~10-8 to 125 thousand tests), although insignificant (~0.2 percent). The same report States that even the mere presence of the operator in the room, in which the operator does not attempt to influence the result, leads to a shift in indications, which, however, does not extend beyond the 95 percent confidence level. Popov Sensors of slightly different construction from the sensors of the Princeton laboratory, to respond to the psycho-emotional state of a person and give a response to the processes occurring in the world.
The sensors Popova on the screen of the monitor displays the dependence of the level of a signal over time, allowing you to explore also the fine structure of the macroscopic fluctuations, discovered by S. E. Shnol.
Description from the manufacturer's websitebut why the name "the outstanding phenomenon of our time" by V. V. Kuzmenko, there is not POPs up, although the inventor of one: the Laboratory "diamond MEPhI", an employee of the manufacturer - known Greek "core energetics" Christ Drossinakis. Although maybe it's different....

Sincerely, MAG.no

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Nov 12, 2011 21:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:http://www.155la3.ru/lf_9p.htm
Excerpt from the text
- The temperature of the earth's surface determines the temperature of the air column resting on the area, - Andrey Vitalievich depicted on the page of square. - If you pour asphalt a dozen... say, a hundred kilometers on the waterfront, will start a powerful air circulation to increase evaporation of water... By the formula on the sheet there were some clear signs - this should lead to the formation of clouds and falling rain! Put the numbers...

:shock: Is that the home station -the Rain? Here would be the very best. What we did in ' 10 from the heat soared? The sky looked at the little God asked for rain? Why were they silent? Well, well well ! I have a channel Khimki across the road and we steamed from the heat. And that I'm not smart in physics and other things.My mom teach....

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Nov 12, 2011 21:59

From the same place.
Politron - amazing plastic, synthesized in the mid-eighties: while light, it gives warmth when heated - electrical current ionizes the air, making it fresh as on the Alpine meadows; and construction material, cladding and decorative. Here, under the generous sunlight, Polytron was given electricity. Yes opened a new meteorological effect.

It is also the electricity is not Chubais .Here it cheerfully .What our science does not produce EN masse is ? Or are there still concerns and has therefore closed the study ? Ecology and stuff? Expensive?.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:37, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Nov 12, 2011 23:08

Андрей Патрушев wrote:http://www.155la3.ru/lf_9p.htm

http://tululu.ru/read29192/1/ I read avidly. About their homes and about such a Grand opening. And then what? It is now being used? I only know that dispersed the rain,throwing cement bags at the clouds on the approach to Moscow . But have not heard. big.

Igor

Post by Igor » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:51

Маг.нет wrote:Popov Sensors of slightly different construction from the sensors of the Princeton laboratory...
Actually the answer to my question in this phrase, and I have not imagined :)
Маг.нет wrote:...V. V. Kuzmenko, there is not POPs up, although the inventor of one...
Perhaps a former employee.

Thank You dear MAG.no for an answer :)