Thoughts on the subject of orgone and orgonite

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Igor
Re: thoughts on the subject of orgone and orgonite

Post by Igor » Tue Jan 03, 2012 22:36

Ланцелот wrote:In the circular saw?
Angle grinder + diamond disc 8)
But the spark is not a fountain like metal, and small, only at the site of contact, more like electric.

Igor

Post by Igor » Sat Jan 14, 2012 23:30

Picking in the network on the topic of orgonite found an interesting method of determining the density of orgonite.
Here different types of orgonite kirilian shoot a photograph and it turns out they have it pretty informative. Himself to kirilian effect skeptical, but these photos (if not the installation, of course) is confirmed by some observations of other people. Will take note of this.

Igor

Post by Igor » Sat Jan 14, 2012 23:40

Igor wrote:That would begin to experiment with ergonom need a starting point, something to compare your success or failure.
And this point I think I will have SP. Gather according to the classical scheme of the crystal-organic-Moebius-spiral, the filler will take the steel balls or washcloth. When the first results can already try to change something.

This is how it should look:
Oh yeah, I forgot, finally the regiment SP arrived. There are minor bugs, but the cake is formed, the resin is hardened, the socket is not filled, Mobius a call. :)
Photo of cake to put yet I will not try to deal with it myself. Feels like exactly, but something is subtly changed, maybe dreaming?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:32

Igor wrote:Here different types of orgonite kirilian shoot a photograph and it turns out they have it pretty informative.
The photo shows that the smaller the particles, the better the field. Particularly revealing photo of gold, as used dust. And it looks like. the effect appears PAL the surface better than in the body. This is evident in light keike, which is obtained from the bevel side faces. It is even conceivable that the thickness is not particularly affect the quality and important Tolok ploschadt surface. IMHO.

Interesting site. Interesting with a link to it. Thank you.

Igor

Post by Igor » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:08

Свами Доупаду wrote:- Interesting idea about the last one, but entropy-and here ?
Did a lot of thinking and came to the conclusion that all the same and...
Let me explain:
ВИКИПЕДИЯ wrote:Entropy (from al-Greek. ἐντροπία "rotate" "turning") in the natural Sciences — a measure of disorder of a system consisting of many elements. In particular, in statistical physics — a measure of the probability of realization of a macroscopic state in information theory — measure of uncertainty of any experience (test) which can have different outcomes, and hence the amount of information;
So, SP and Radionics are positioned as devices of influence on reality. I.e., when in reality there is uncertainty of the outcome of the situation, SP or radionic effect so that the situation is resolved necessary/desired. I.e. there is a direct influence on the information entropy.

Igor

Post by Igor » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:47

A small report about using SP.
For two months using SP, liked it very much.
Some results are still there, but complete the work I achieved and failed.
First cake turned out pretty weak, I have a suspicion that the crystal is artificial, hence such a result.
In passive mode harmonizes the cake, this is manifested in a large number ve resolved in my favour small domestic situations, but in active mode is unpredictable. In active mode, used different session, and as link's old passport photo. The results of the application are very different that would be any way to compare. In some cases, felt a surge of energy, but for some reason only in the area of Vishuddha, and in some cases, the rush was so powerful that it caused discomfort. In other cases, the matter is not what you need, i.e. for example, the session on sleep and peace of mind was Spry and energized. But the vast majority wouldn't have been anything :(
So at the moment I use its SP only as a passive cake. Perhaps the culprit of the error when winding a Mobius...

z.s. with the advent of cake constantly feel not passing the "com" in the area of Vishuddha, even in passive mode, is this normal?

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 17:14

Igor done that everything rasskazyvaesh when others keep quiet.
Igor wrote:In the passive mode harmonizes the cake, this is manifested in a large number ve resolved in my favour small domestic situations, but in active mode is unpredictable.
He has long run the observations in this direction, notice that when the device is in active mode (applied on the coil with affirmation) comes what is calm, but it is necessary to turn the appliance off and then starts his work, so I try to include the device only at night. I have affirmations written on your PDA, using it and reproduce them, I noticed that at the right time PDA hangs as if turned off by itself when enough.
Igor wrote:In active mode, used different session, and as link's old passport photo.
That is only done and just zelinkova through the photo, it's certainly an experience but not on myself, such as conduct experiments, I assume while link wasn't afraid, although those things long ago, doing here linking to material objects and they begin to fail, to fall apart or behave unpredictable, although there is also another way as desired, such results are also encouraging so the effect is, they need to learn to control and direct in the right direction, and for this you need to understand how it works but it a little information and those who receive the results of share do not want, I think that not everything went smoothly and they also.

Igor I want to propose to conduct an experiment on the mental control of the device, maybe someone else will try and write here about the results both positive and negative, take the cake in the hands of the base on the right hand, left hand hold the device from the side, straight ahead, concentrate, and create a thought-form desire to someone specific of your friends say called, this condition is sufficient to hold well at least for a minute and see what happens after that and could not succeed one times do not stop in case of failure , just don't forget to talk about the results.<

Igor

Post by Igor » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:43

Алексc3000 wrote: I Have affirmations written on your PDA, using it and reproduce them, I noticed that at the right time PDA hangs as if turned off by itself when enough.
By the way, Yes, my player too, he is cut down, although the battery charge for work still missing.
Алексc3000 wrote:That's just made and just zelinkova through the photo, it's certainly an experience but not on myself, such as conduct experiments
Without link the action SP will only be in physical contact with him, as well as the effect of my not very powerful SP, and it is difficult to detect, without a link it is generally not feasible IMHO.
Алексc3000 wrote:they need to learn to control and direct in the right direction, but it needs to understand the principles of
Actually I'm not a supporter of active "pushing" of reality (IMHO it's a risk) and your SP I created with only one purpose - to form around a calm Bay, to stabilize the space around them.
Алексc3000 wrote:Igor, I want to offer to conduct an experiment on the mental control of the device, maybe someone else will try and write here about the results both positive and negative, take the cake in the hands of the base on the right hand, left hand hold the device from the side, straight ahead, concentrate, and create a thought-form desire to someone specific of your friends say called, this condition is sufficient to hold well at least for a minute and see what happens after that and could not succeed one times do not stop in case of failure , don't forget to talk about the results.
By the way Your experience just for the "burst" of reality, and I do think it can be dangerous. You cannot take something without giving something in return, and in this case the price is not known.<

Георгий Финогей

Post by Георгий Финогей » Tue Mar 13, 2012 14:38

2. What need crystals for orgonite?
Need sure single crystal SiO2 or simply something caracterisee? The effect on the final result of the color/clarity of crystal/presence of flaws, phantoms, cracks, chips? Can I use an artificial quartz or quartz from electronic components?

Americans stacklayout processed quartz pebbles or processed Dragoman... and even diamond are found in different products

Igor

Post by Igor » Tue Mar 13, 2012 14:57

Георгий Финогей wrote:Americans stacklayout processed quartz pebbles or processed Dragoman... and even diamond are found in different products
Well this is all just experiments at the moment its 100% efficiency only proved the single crystal quartz of natural origin.
In General, Americans are very often act as cook, i.e. adding taste any different...

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 15:31

Igor wrote:by the Way Your experience just for the "burst" of reality, and I do think it can be dangerous. You cannot take something without giving something in return, and in this case the price is not known.
Actually these things and Radionics not only for these purposes, and do, I think to try all the same costs that would even understand what it is you think You have the first time it happens?, the method proposed is one of many, the point was in getting collective experience for understanding of the processes when using the data devices and from the obtained statistics it would be possible to create a proven algorithm of actions for later use for example for beginners in this matter :) and by this experience not hurt.
And for the pumping of chakras, there are drive SOUNDS of the CHAKRAS with Pausini bowls, his reap on the network to download or buy here on the website, that's really the thing, no generators don't need people doing here, and then say: it is written that the frequency of Vishuddha and responds Manipur :lol:, everything is in order and as it should be and you do begin feel physicallybut depending on the composition of orgonite to a certain level :)the last time I like the bulldozer moved starting from the bottom.
Success and the fact that I was on today to talk pulled.

Igor

Post by Igor » Sun Jun 17, 2012 0:42

Moved:
I tried the other day to do the filter puck under your SP. Because my SP no spiral, just crystal organic-Mobius, and it works, feels unstable, and sometimes unpredictable. The benefit of a weak happened. So that is resolve decided to make the puck-lining under SP, because in my opinion DOR(and maybe something else) drawn from the bottom part, and POR comes out from the top.
So, long thought what materials to use, I decided to try schungite crumbs and sea salt (in the complex). Did the fill at the beginning of the pieces of shungite medium size, and on top of flaky sea salt. All safely frozen and removed. So now the test results:
The other day I blew in the machine throat, well, I think exactly the hospital will have to go, so I think maybe the test at the same time hold... Put the puck under SP, included hours on the 8th session on well-being (AFAIK 90 Hz), after short-circuit Mobius, links were not, and in the morning I was very surprised my health is much better, and the next day my throat and all passed. Well this is all very subjective and requires verification by someone else, and so the result(if it was he) impressed me.
Now, about feelings, if before my SP was unstable or unpredictable(like the old sneezing motor), now it is very smooth and stable. I have the feeling that this is another SP! The washer is not removed, the experiment continues...

Анд

Post by Анд » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:57

Igor wrote:s.s. with the advent of cake constantly feel not passing the "com" in the area of Vishuddha, even in passive mode, is this normal?
Welcome.
the same "lump" I felt at home, on the second day of pouring the cake, when the lower layers had already dried and probably already are like that
to work, and the top just started to harden.
When I went to holotropic breathing, so "plugging" I, too, was observed in the throat.....
Perhaps this is due to some sort of "tubes" in this chakra, here is the cake and pushes through it orgone (energy) next up?
A cause of congestion can possibly be any injury, surgery or even something related to the throat, which gave mark and holds
this stopper still.
In my case, I think it was an operation in childhood to remove the tonsils, which is somewhere in the mind or body or energetic. the channels imprinted by pain and something else...
And maybe it isn't........we can only guess and listen to yourself))

Сташек

Post by Сташек » Sun Apr 07, 2013 23:43

All kind time of day!
Who have already passed the stage work, stage of trial and error, can share what is the composition of orgonite most effective, except of precious metals?