Traces of energy on the basis of passive cakes

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Мастер ДАО
Re: Traces of energy on the basis of passive cakes

Post by Мастер ДАО » Sat Oct 01, 2011 19:49

Just to continue this Harrypotter- :wiz any...

Who are the Muggle-s...

Muggle (eng. muggle) — a term used to describe a personnon-magical abilities, and his parents don't have magical powers.

But...!!!
"In the world of Harry Potter's magical abilities are the gift of the people, spiritual aspects of the personality person. Any wizard is human first of all just, unlike Muggles, he was born with the gift of magic.

These abilities are given birth, it is impossible to learn if they are not. Usually they are inherited, but not always. Sometimes both parents wizards a child is born-squib, a man completely devoid of magical powers, but usually the child becomes a magician, if one of his parents. Sometimes wizards born to Muggles. This problem gave rise to the question of so-called "purity of blood": some wizards claim that "maharajganj" wizards are people "second-class citizens" and can claim a place in the magic community. Objective evidence for this is not, in fact, many lagorodnyi referred to on the pages of the series, made up in magic more than their peers with "pure" blood. Many of those who "fighting for the purity of blood"and he calls himself "pure mages", are in fact a mongrelperhaps in the second or third generation. The most egregious example of this — he is the main villain of the series, Lord Volan de mort, son of a Muggle."

And so on... but the question is not to answer, at the end of the debate. Not wrong if some :ap with space for Quidditch-a (eng. Quidditch)

help: Quidditch a fictional sports game that is played by the characters of the novels by Joanne K. Rowling about Harry Potter. Quidditch is played flying on broomsticks. The game was named in honor of the swamp Quidditch, where it was invented....
Spacebar all for attention. Sincerely yours, Master TAO :wiz .<

MagicianII

Post by MagicianII » Sat Oct 01, 2011 21:27

Interesting you)

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:50

Thank You Master Tao, Lancelot. You have confirmed my secret assumption that products are standing in my house work properly (will just confuse me, these strange footprints on the grounds and the tops of the cakes). Indeed, after I felt a change on item No. 9+ (and all other items 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8), that I came to the realization that somewhere and sometime in your life I lost or spent that energy and not even notice. Correctly say that to realize the magnitude of the problem only after her disappearance.

About how I will dispose of this sexuality in particular, energy . The question is similar to how I'm going to manage your money. By analogy with the money I'd say I was going to invest, i.e. to invest in projects that will bring me more than I invested. The energy or the money you can't spend 100%...you need to invest at least 30% :) . Ordinary people can not and do not want to invest, they are consumers (received and spent). To invest, you need to learn how to do it and practice. Dear Lancelot, and Master of the Tao, You are asking me to decide , I will-if I can spend this energy as a simple consumer, or to invest as an investor (by the way investing is a risky business). I'm definitely more of an INVESTOR than a consumer. I'm a STALKER(the term of the Toltec tradition), looking at organic as "strength" (again, the term of the Toltec tradition) and assuming that the energy of orgonite similar energy "places of power" (again, a term from Toltec traditions). Perhaps, as an investor I could be wrong (I would like to have insurance in case of flight :) ).

Now on the topic. Surely no one watched on their products these traces? (see photo)
Why ask? Just interested to know the opinion on such traces from other people. These tracks or something unique?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:10

Surely no one watched on their products these traces?
You are the first person I have read about it :) Look for the cause outside myself.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:24

Ланцелот wrote:
You are the first person I have read about it :) Look for the cause outside myself.
Thanks, I already thought about it. Know what You Lancelot for a long time already in this forum, and have studied it better than I do. Therefore value Your opinion.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 23:43

Good day
STALKER wrote:Now on the topic. Surely no one watched on their products these traces?
I have other products with the use of molten resin observed another effect, namely the appearance of hillocks, interestingly, it was the sight of the hill of a certain geometric shapes played in relation to the surrounding stiffening layer where the mm really catches the eye.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:03

I Have other products with the use of molten resin observed another effect, namely the appearance of bumps
But if a needle to poke? Maybe just a bubble? I never understood why, but they do appear, they are not at all. Seems to this thickening effect. The more (in my case sand) the bubbles smaller. And Vice versa. And in backside with metal and paint them just like a little foam.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:54

Ланцелот wrote:
I Have other products with the use of molten resin observed another effect, namely the appearance of bumps
But if a needle to poke? Maybe just a bubble? I never understood why, but they do appear, they are not at all. Seems to this thickening effect. The more (in my case sand) the bubbles smaller. And Vice versa. And in backside with metal and paint them just like a little foam.
The fact of the matter is that not a bubble, bubbles are round, and there were plaques of rectangular shape and underneath that raised to the top of the resin, the resin without filler and without air bubbles, I regret not having a picture but even if there was a photo wouldn't upload.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 04, 2011 14:25

Алексc3000 wrote:I Have other products with the use of molten resin observed another effect, namely the appearance of hillocks, interestingly, it was the sight of the hill of a certain geometric shapes played in relation to the surrounding stiffening layer where the mm really catches the eye.
Ланцелот wrote:But if a needle to poke? Maybe just a bubble? I never understood why, but they do appear, they are not at all. Seems to this thickening effect. The more (in my case sand) the bubbles smaller. And Vice versa. And in backside with metal and paint them just like a little foam.
Don't know how epoxy resin is itself not made of epoxy.but tar-concrete plasticizers in the reaction with other components of cement and concrete give a reaction and bubbles. To do this, use vibrators for compaction of concrete and thereby expel air bubbles. If there is no vibrator ,stickout(pierce the core several times intensively. At the same time overlook the bubbles.compacted mass and the surface becomes bubbly, then it must be easy to make amends .
The epoxy is also likely the reaction occurs and the air bubble goes to the top and form the "buns" on the surface most likely from some form filling. In the concrete it is a rebar.
By the way the proportions of resins ,too, have some property of the deceleration or acceleration of hardening. Is the ratio of the mix ,giving slow setting(hardening) and is, on the contrary acceleration. In different cases, different reaction and different to stand out these proverbial bubbles, and the appearance of the product.

But that is a personal past experience . Maybe not quite to the point :?

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 14:34

Nope no air and the more bubbles, TRANSPARENT as a tear the resin and a rectangular bun, I will have to repeat the process (a new product) will specially pay attention to it.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Tue Oct 04, 2011 17:29

I also want to repeat the process. It is necessary to check the version. Perhaps the traces (drawings) on my products was formed because I topped up the resin on poluzaschity previous layer. Ie filled spiral, the resin began to harden, formed a pellicle, and then I poured on top of fresh resin in a few places. I'll try to check it out.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Oct 04, 2011 19:17

don't know how epoxy resin is itself not made of epoxy.but tar-concrete plasticizers in the reaction with other components of cement and concrete give a reaction and bubbles. To do this, use vibrators for compaction of concrete and thereby expel air bubbles. If there is no vibrator ,stickout(pierce the core several times intensively. At the same time overlook the bubbles.compacted mass and the surface becomes bubbly, then it must be easy to make amends .
The epoxy is also likely the reaction occurs and the air bubble goes to the top and form the "buns" on the surface most likely from some form filling. In the concrete it is a rebar.
The air is not practical. He was just starting to appear when I go mental command. Different and exotic - I love this thing, I in the next branch already wrote about this. Yesterday, the bubbles are mass-created in almost a frozen product. The cut of backside became like Penza or activated carbon. The bubbles are small and all completely the same. The product and spirals thrown, the crystal saved. The first time this effect see.
ie filled spiral, the resin began to harden, formed a pellicle, and then I poured on top of fresh resin in a few places. I'll try to check it out.
Something similar, but not what was seen when the second layer was backside with another line, almost on top of frozen layer.
This is when you may need to make amends for the defects of the surface. Then he learned how to treat it, just the composition of the mixes in greater numbers, that has always been the supply of the mixture without hardener.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:13

ie filled spiral, the resin began to harden, formed a pellicle, and then I poured on top of fresh resin in a few places. I'll try to check it out.
Something similar, but not what was seen when the second layer was backside with another line, almost on top of frozen layer.
This is when you may need to make amends for the defects of the surface. Then he learned how to treat it, just the composition of the mixes in greater numbers, that has always been the supply of the mixture without hardener.
I divide the bottle into two servings :) . First knead the 1st pour. If not enough, then immediately begin kneading the second batch (from the same bottle). During this time the first casting already beginning to stiffen, i.e. its density it is another in relation to the 2nd portion. And maybe the proportions of different curing agent in the first portion and the second portion. On the days I want to try to fill once, and see whether in this case, to form drawings.
Last edited by STALKER on Sat Oct 08, 2011 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Thu Oct 06, 2011 23:10

Алексc3000 wrote:
Ланцелот wrote:
.....but even if there was a photo wouldn't upload.
Why? :)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Oct 07, 2011 0:02

There is such a superstition. :wiz
:(

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 0:18

I have nothing to hide, it was the stabilizer so photos of the finished product can't put, resin rose above the mandalas in the area with a clear resin, now doing the second unit is also interestingly all turns out :).

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:09

Everything is clear :roll: 8)

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Fri Oct 07, 2011 17:40

STALKER wrote:
Алексc3000 wrote:Good day, when he tried to orgonite to add this kind of spiral, and not only such a more complex double twisted wire and even curved, in most cases, the spiral weakened action ready the device, and if the spiral shape produces a field stronger than the field of orgonite the result may be not predictable, and maybe even the other side of the stream to spin, and not always with the sum of two advantages plus it turns out in the end, namely the reinforcement of the finished device, Now you do represent what processes are there in the inside of Your orgonite are on the border of the spiral and where there the thread is twisted and in the end the output is? For example the same pair of spirals which create a positive right-field around itself at a certain interaction with each other can generally field on the opposite to change, You have here a whole bunch of organico in one place and which they all radiate, You know? Try some sort of orgonite in the freezer to put on top of a plastic jar with water place and see what happens, even just one spiral under the Bank on the ice, you can see how the threads are twisted.
While studying all this. Guided by their feelings. I never thought that I could feel something like that. There are positive developments . I need to calculate many unknowns. And that takes observation and time. About a jar of water thanks, I'll try to freeze.
In the freezer of the refrigerator are hesitant to put. There products for the whole family. Don't want to risk it. Waiting for frost.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 18:49

About the product, don't know, some of the water in such a way that there is a charge however in the end it turns out you need to look a certain ability is needed or appliances, a full refrigerator SP pushed is like nothing happened, if you do decide take the fruit cake one that is not a pity, resin low temperatures can not withstand cracks.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 19:20

Ланцелот wrote:
Now for the sake of interest reviewed all of my cakes - none of this pictures are not there... those that donated, I'm on the bottom of the plane wrote the composition and date of the fill marker - there is also the surface was perfectly smooth... But on the up abruptly and saw "patterns". Most likely, it traces the places where the hardener has been uneven with the resin after solidification of the mass of them "cry" - one of them oozing oily liquid(maybe not very well visible, but Shine permanently after the TGO, as such a thing touch). Just try next time to mix the epoxy with the hardener does not stick, and with a mixer(I bent the "T" steel wire, clamped in the Chuck of the screwdriver, mix, only it should be handled carefully, so not to make bubbles in the mass, and then they may not emerge).

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:00

Take note to check the following items:
1. To make the fill at one time (without refilling);
2. Stir the epoxy and hardener is not hand-wand and mixer;
3. To try to freeze the cake (the one on which the traces-drawings)+water;
Thank you all :ay

Дядя Вадя

Post by Дядя Вадя » Sun Oct 16, 2011 18:40

I put the cake in the freezer on top form for ice (the cubes do). cakes under the water is clearly frozen. next - exactly. products not affected. a little cake in a jar from Pepsi 0.33 was flooded. need more freeze. interestingly he the properties will not change? mental all the same

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:10

And I have trees from the ice crystals grew by three centimeters on crystal(on the unreality of the photo spread, now too lazy to look), and without him nothing was...

maverik

Post by maverik » Tue Oct 18, 2011 13:56

Good day seekers.
Last edited by maverik on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:29, edited 1 time in total.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Wed Oct 19, 2011 21:22

maverik wrote:with Regards to marks on the casting: before casting, the crystal need to be cleaned, coil test for compatibility (pendulum, frame). Residual information can tear castings, stone of living energy seeking an outlet. Finally, the resin with the hardener thoroughly, mix evenly. If the product powerful, the polymerization time put casting inside the outline supplied by the White noise.
Thank You maverik for the information. I take it into consideration. Unfortunately, I don't have the swingarm and frame. Tried it, but something is not my case. While progressing "to the touch". Decided not to risk the health of loved ones, and carried out of the house all their products in non-residential premises (I have a workshop outside the city). I think that the house where we live is not the place for experimentation. Now I have nothing to tell new, are in the process of accumulation of information in order to make such a casting, where there weren't these strange marks. So I welcome any fresh idea bi .