Traces of energy on the basis of passive cakes

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
STALKER
Traces of energy on the basis of passive cakes

Post by STALKER » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:23

during the month did more 10 orgone generators. 3 of them active. On the basis of passive after casting spiral during solidification of the formed pattern. At first he was slightly visible, but every day it becomes more prominent (deep). The impression that epoxy is corrosive. I guess that's the impact energy (the picture). I would like to know, did anyone else like that.
I will add that these products are 200% working. I even refused to continue the experiments with active generators..... I don't know how to upload pictures...the pictures will upload later.
Last edited by STALKER on Wed Sep 28, 2011 20:27, edited 1 time in total.

Ланцелот

Re: Traces of energy on the basis of passive cakes

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:32

Have you ever photo show.

Энди

Post by Энди » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:13

Why refused the use of active cakes?
PS to upload a photo need to upload it on some free server store photos the type of pikasa or something like that and then post the link in the message between these pieces

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:28

8)
Last edited by STALKER on Sat Feb 25, 2012 19:56, edited 2 times in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:41

To embed photos is to use http://www.imageshack.us/
Into photos,better when downloading to specify the size 800x600 ,then click the Img button above the message text,which you write here .Between the two brackets paste the link of the photo in full size.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:48

8)
Last edited by STALKER on Sat Feb 25, 2012 19:58, edited 1 time in total.

Энди

Post by Энди » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:06

hmm genius was to not place such a clear picture

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:11

8)
Last edited by STALKER on Sat Feb 25, 2012 19:59, edited 1 time in total.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:23

Ask now for forgiveness, I deleted the photo, having listened to the recommendations of knowledgeable people. Today 26.02.2012 G. I'm good. While the new casts did not. Enough that is. Currently left 1 piece, and the rest distributed. More than 1 PC is not desirable to keep - that's my opinion. Initially experienced greed, I wanted more to have and not to give, but then I saw that it's not right.
Last edited by STALKER on Sat Feb 25, 2012 19:55, edited 3 times in total.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Wed Sep 28, 2011 20:16

When casting the epoxy hardening it happened quietly, without boiling.
Initially, the surface was almost smooth, with a slight contour on the surface.
The deepening of the pattern and its manifestation occurs on frozen surfaces.
The impression is that the epoxy something breaks(phagedenic).
All my products are placed on the windowsill. The temperature of the room. The indoor residential, dry.
Here. Yet for today. Began uploading photos at 15.00 , it is now 02.30 in the night. Now I became a master on the direct links to the photos 8)
The purpose of this topic is to find out did anyone with similar drawings on the passive cakes.
What can be the considerations?

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 20:56

Good day, when he tried to orgonite to add this kind of spiral, and not only such a more complex double twisted wire and even curved, in most cases, the spiral weakened action ready the device, and if the spiral shape produces a field stronger than the field of orgonite the result may be not predictable, and maybe even the other side of the stream to spin, and not always with the sum of two advantages plus it turns out in the end, namely the reinforcement of the finished device, Now you do represent what processes are there in the inside of Your orgonite are on the border of the spiral and where there the thread is twisted and in the end the output is? For example the same pair of spirals which create a positive right-field around itself at a certain interaction with each other can generally field on the opposite to change, You have here a whole bunch of organico in one place and which they all radiate, You know? Try some sort of orgonite in the freezer to put on top of a plastic jar with water place and see what happens, even just one spiral under the Bank on the ice, you can see how the threads are twisted.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 21:03

Maybe the fact that the top is not on it, epoxy long freezes here think dried solid already postojis on the product ringing as much, and it took a week and dried up and then another, I had such cases first product smooth glitters and then smotrish quite rough shavings on the Rouge sticks out and is not the same.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Sep 28, 2011 23:21

I have never had it before. Although once generator "zamirotochila", but I attributed this to the fact that he is maintaining a lay, wrapped in foil. And no flaws, no shells. Maybe the whole thing in resin or politike what was that sculpt.
4 photos of a conical pyramid with a spiral. For 10 days I want to do so, though the spiral in the other direction and 3.5 turnovers. He skidded to a halt in the estimate, I want the corners were acceptable for our area. And the bottom chamber for placing the samples.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:03

Алексc3000 wrote:Good day, when he tried to orgonite to add this kind of spiral, and not only such a more complex double twisted wire and even curved, in most cases, the spiral weakened action ready the device, and if the spiral shape produces a field stronger than the field of orgonite the result may be not predictable, and maybe even the other side of the stream to spin, and not always with the sum of two advantages plus it turns out in the end, namely the reinforcement of the finished device, Now you do represent what processes are there in the inside of Your orgonite are on the border of the spiral and where there the thread is twisted and in the end the output is? For example the same pair of spirals which create a positive right-field around itself at a certain interaction with each other can generally field on the opposite to change, You have here a whole bunch of organico in one place and which they all radiate, You know? Try some sort of orgonite in the freezer to put on top of a plastic jar with water place and see what happens, even just one spiral under the Bank on the ice, you can see how the threads are twisted.
While studying all this. Guided by their feelings. I never thought that I could feel something like that. There are positive developments . I need to calculate many unknowns. And that takes observation and time. About a jar of water thanks, I'll try to freeze.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:06

Ланцелот wrote:I Have never had it before. Although once generator "zamirotochila", but I attributed this to the fact that he is maintaining a lay, wrapped in foil. And no flaws, no shells. Maybe the whole thing in resin or politike what was that sculpt.
4 photos of a conical pyramid with a spiral. For 10 days I want to do so, though the spiral in the other direction and 3.5 turnovers. He skidded to a halt in the estimate, I want the corners were acceptable for our area. And the bottom chamber for placing the samples.
Made from epoxy 150gr., 280гр., ie standard packing , buying materials.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:38

I'm no expert, but here some people tried to put a Chamber at the bottom of the court, where SP is getting cold. UTB structures is epoxide while drying. Just carefully follow the feeling, you get a very strong link.

z.s. Excuse me, dear friends, I have to do big mistakes because you don't speak Russian very well, as you can see. Only tried to help.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Thu Sep 29, 2011 18:49

The sensations I check on the following items:
1. Fatigue(-) / Absence of fatigue(+);
2. Irritability(-) / Serenity(+);
3. Sores and vavki on the skin(-) / Purification (recovery) of the skin(+);
4. Difficulty urinating(-) / Absence of problems with urination(+);
5. Cold member(-) / Warm member(+);
6. Reduced performance(-) / Increased efficiency(+);
7. Go to work on the "lead foot"(-) / Go to work on "light legs"(+);
8. Unpleasant, pain or any sensations in the body(-) / Nice, warming "aching" in the body(+);
9. Sequalae attraction dies(-) / Sexual attraction aktiviziruyutsya comes to life(+);
These points are a guide for me. For the last current month, all my above-mentioned disadvantages have disappeared. Appeared pros. And these results are stable. Maybe I'm mistaken that's good. After all alcohol or drug also initially pleasant, until you determine their real face :evil: .
Understand that there may be a risk, but for today I will not be persuaded. I rely on my personal feelings. Organic made me feel and notice what I didn't even know existed.
Footprints on my orgonite strange and incomprehensible, but for my feelings I don't feel anything negative. Bad of course that they are all I have in one heap. And somehow even scary to change their location. Suddenly get something wrong. But I will experiment.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Thu Sep 29, 2011 19:19

Энди wrote:And why he refused the use of active cakes?
PS to upload a photo need to upload it on some free server store photos the type of pikasa or something like that and then post the link in the message between these pieces
From the use of active cakes I refused for several reasons:
1. Initially, in the manufacture I expected (intended) to the "battery" for the body. Ie is the reason I took this case. Option "batteries" quite a good passive cake.
2. Out of curiosity, I made three small cakes. Tried proposal using different frequencies, but nothing but numbness the top of the head is not felt. And compared with what I feel from passive cakes - my active, far more. Apparently a size too small, and the quartz crystal is a little crooked.

Experiments with active SP I will continue after I find a good quartz will do serious device. Honestly, I don't understand why I need active? Do not see in it sense. I guess I need it to satisfy their curiosity.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Sep 30, 2011 22:30

9. Sequalae attraction dies(-) / Sexual attraction aktiviziruyutsya comes to life(+);
Strange, of course, the points possible on them and should be +, but this is, IMHO, better.
And it's not funny.
PS If don't bother, here podiskusirovat. :oops:
http://2012god.ru/forum/forum-10/topic-1796/page-1/

Мастер ДАО

Post by Мастер ДАО » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:38

Good time to all of you, dear friends. With you again, Master TAO.
I apologize in advance, about possible inconsistency with the theme presented here above, and my statement in openet to the statement by the distinguished Lancelotand
Ланцелот wrote:Quote:

Strange, of course, the points possible on them and should be +and here on this,( paragraph 9. Sexual attraction... update my :oops: ) IMHO, the best -.
And it's not funny.
Emphasis mine. :oops:
Of course if you understand the Sexual attraction and Constant subsequent Release of the Standard, acceptable ways of Tension, then YES!, It is the most Wasteful and Meaningless a way of implementing Sexuality Man. But it Should be emphasized that this method is STANDARD. Especially for the Western schools of the world. Though Philosophical, even Mystical, and Especially the Religious (Abrahamic - Judaism, Christianity and Islam...written in order of occurrence). In contrast to the much abused and subjected to Ostracism Sexuality in the West, In the East, especially the far East, the Cultural foundations of the TAO, the Supreme Grace of CHING Energy, Or Energy of Sexuality was Revered as one of the Sacred Three Jewels or JING, QI, and SHEN. Or Localized in the body, Lower Tribute-Tien "CHING" or center of the HARA - the Area below the bunch of three fingers, Middle of Tian Dan QI - the Area of the Heart Chakra ANAHATA and the Top of Tian Dan "SHEN" - the Crystal Palace or the Cavity of the Whole Skull, with some concentration points in the various Wards or Areas of the spirit of TAO SHEN!
Each of these components was an INTEGRAL PART of Human Universe Microcosm DAO in Person or In cabalistic and Gnostic Terms of ADAM KADMON or universal Adam. So how is it possible then Not to read and Despise, so GREAT in the BEGINNING PERSON, Simply because, SO SOMEONE SAIDor WORSE, NOT being ABLE to USE IT Stupidly Banned. When there is a lot of exercises and Ways to Properly and Enthusiastically Use This Blessed Energy...

Here's what he wrote Chinese doctor of VII century sun Shu-Mo ".....a man should be very attentive to ejaculation. In accordance with this the Taoists of antiquity taughtthat male orgasm and ejaculation are not one and the same. The decrease in the number of ejaculations does not mean that the man feels sexually weaker or less sexual satisfaction. Call the ejaculation, "summit meet" just became a tradition and harmful traditional practice. This question may be a useful dialogue between one of the counselors at the healing love of Emperor Zhang Li and teacher of the healing love of old books under the name "Yu fan Shi Chewie" (or "Secrets of the jade chamber").
=============
Pai Nude (one of the 3 counselors of the Emperor Tao Zhang Li) said: "it is Generally assumed that the man gets great pleasure from ejaculation, but with the study of the Tao, he will emit less and less; whether its satisfaction to decline?".

pan zu (senior counselor Zhang Li in Dao) said, "not so. After ejaculation the man feels fatigue in his ears buzzing, my eyes glaze and he wants to sleep. He feels thirsty, and his limbs become limp and stiff. In the process of ejaculation, he has a moment of excitement, but then followed by long hours of exhaustion; of course, not the complete satisfaction. On the other hand, if the man reduces and regulates his ejaculations to an absolute minimum, his body is enhanced, the mind resides in clarity and hearing and vision improve. Although sometimes it seems that a man forbids himself to experience strong excitement associated with ejaculation, his love for the woman is greatly increased, as if he will never get enough from her, is this not true pleasure?"

I venture to Add from myself that minimize Slave Ejaculation,. BUT UNCHANGED CONTINUATION of the Right sex we have in mind in this passage.

Or as mentioned in the great treatise "道德經"or "Tao te Ching" Master Lao Tzu 老子...

In business there is no better advice than to be moderate.

To be moderate means to anticipate.

To anticipate is to be prepared and strong.

To be prepared and strong - means to be always successful.

To be always a successful means to have endless possibilities.

Dao de Jing, Zhang 59.

=============
And this is only a fraction of the grace that becomes available to Man Befell His TAO, as the TAO of the Universe, and under SKILLS and CONTROL and especially the PROPER USE Your universal gift, the energy of Creation of the Universe or Sexuality.
Once again, I apologize for the possible deviation from the topic...
Sincerely Your Master DAO.<

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:34

You know, dear Master of the TAOafter Your posts in the pictures on the stabilizer and various BJ, members of the forum may have formed a definite opinion about You, as You have noticed and product developers, but Your current post is just a collection of quotes, in common "verbal diarrhea". The attitude of the Chinese philosophy towards sex can be expressed in a proverb adapted to most Europeans. Each man for sex is given two buckets of sperm, only one is a kid's pail from the sandbox and other big buckets. All the rest, taking into account differences in the physiology and energy of the Chinese and us unimportant. And it is not IMHO.

STALKER

Post by STALKER » Sat Oct 01, 2011 16:20

Dear Master Tao and Lancelot. When I listed my 9 points, I tried to make them as brief as possible. Because of this, they can be interpreted in different ways. You argued for a bit about item number 9. Now I will write in more detail what I meant. Me now 48 years. When in my life there were items shown in the pictures, after a while I caught myself staring at the girl walking down the street, or the one with whom you work - eyes that I had when I was 20 years old. And then I realized that I have had problems in the sexual sphere. The fact that I have 5 years do not drink alcohol (at all). I wonder how many men are attracted to women "sober". Personally, I'm sober is always busy (Hobbies) - Toltec practices (stalking, dreaming, doing, etc.), Zen, business.... And suddenly I find myself on the fact that my eyes somehow have a relationship with my member. And that is sober! And female somehow senses it and reacts accordingly. The question is, if organic thus affects my body, means that the energy given out by harmful? :cry:
Last edited by STALKER on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:35, edited 1 time in total.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Oct 01, 2011 18:05

DearSTALKER it is important to identify who You are? If, as they say in the famous TV series, You a Muggle, dear Master of the Tao he gave a description of sex for you in this role. If You do the same (magic) it is better to go through the link that I gave. The question then is, how and with whom you will meet its first anniversary as a magician :?
Energy Radionics acts on the first three chakras.
I caught myself staring at the girl walking down the street, or the one with whom you work - eyes that I had when I was 20 years old
What center was the impetus? :)
Energy is not harmful. Just if in time not to stop, it will take energy from your future, or from their next of kin.

Мастер ДАО

Post by Мастер ДАО » Sat Oct 01, 2011 18:56

Good time for all of us. You and Master TAO.
Special thanks to ladies and gentlemen Lancelotand STALKERin, for your attention to my midnight verses ( my Message posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:38) :oops: that was written probably a few crumpled and invalid after a 12-hour working day. Bring ALL who got from reading this, as expressed elegantly and subtly, Perhaps in General accepted in his Society sir Lancelot-a language "verbal diarrhea"some dissatisfaction with Its Lowest and Sincere Apology. :o By the way this luxury in the use of such a plan Obscene language (from lat. obscenus — lewd, dissolute, immoral) I can't even be expected to use. :( In our society it is neither a sign of intelligence or quality of communication, neither the boee taken for granted and therefore accepted by way of your Individual opinions.
I just tried, I confess , to make it MY PERSONAL Opinion on several Salimovna Bounded and Definitely Unwise (IMHO) the way of perception of Certain parts of the Human being, namely his SEXUALITY.
For me, arose from just pochetnogo in the last message of dear Mr. STALKER-but just one question. To a certain it Cytatu
STALKER wrote:Dear Master Tao and Lancelot. When I listed my 9 points, I tried to make them as brief as possible. Because of this, they can be interpreted in different ways. You argued for a bit about item number 9. Now I will write in more detail what I meant. Me now 48 years. When in my life there were items shown in the pictures, after a while I caught myself staring at the girl walking down the street, or the one with whom you work - eyes that I had when I was 20 years old. And then I realized that I have had problems in the sexual sphere. The fact that I have 5 years do not drink alcohol (at all). I wonder how many men are attracted to women "sober". Personally sober is always busy (Hobbies) - Toltec practices (stalking, dreaming, doing, etc.), Zen, business.... And suddenly I find myself on the fact that my eyes somehow have a relationship with my member. And that is sober! And female somehow senses it and reacts accordingly.
the Question is, if organic thus (an Increase in Sexuality) affects my body, means that the energy given out by harmful?
Italics Master of the TAO.

So I have a question, AND WHY exactly SEXUALITY HIGHLIGHTED IN Option - HARM?
And not very important (IMHO) From What Source This increased Happened.

To me the answer has long been known and this theme can be painted on the floor now, with all extracts from the Scriptures of any kind, and documents and other evidence. And why Increased Energy itself and one of mnoh her estestvennyh sequels as Sexy, and why the Female became very responsive to this, the pulse is perfectly Natural Idaresa to show him. All of this is Very accurate and reasonable explanation. Both Scientific and Religious Misticheskogo plan...
But to reply here to me given the question, smoothly vitami question dear Mr. STALKER-and, I dare to quote me your favorite WIKI org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%83%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C_%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B0">http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0% ... 0%BA%D0%B0

"human Sexualitya combination of biological, psycho-physiological, mental and emotional reactions, feelings and deeds of manassociated with the manifestation and satisfaction of sexual desire (G. B. Deryagin). Sexuality is an inborn need and function of the human body, like the processes of respiration, digestion etc. a Person is born with certain physiological sexual potential, then sexuality is formed through individual life experiences. In General, human sexuality due to the integrated interaction of biological, psychological, and sociocultural factors.

There are so many forms of human sexuality. Human sexuality includes a wide range of behavior and processes of physiological, psychological, social, cultural, political, spiritual or religious aspects of sex and human sexual behavior. Sexuality, like other aspects of human behavior is of both biological and social nature: some characteristics of sexuality is in our genes, others are in the process of socialization. In this regard, there are several components of human sexuality:

Philosophy, particularly ethics and the science of morality, as well as theology are relevant to the subject. In almost every historical era and in every culture, the arts, including literature and visual and popular culture represent a significant contribution to public points of view on sexuality. In most societies there are laws that impose certain restrictions of sexual behavior. Sexuality varies from culture to culture, from region to region and is constantly changing throughout the history of man."

the Value of sexuality

Sexuality is a driving force: social activitybecause it is aimed at achieving not only sexual satisfaction but also a socio-psychological condition, referred to as "happiness", improving the quality of life. Experiences associated with the floor, determine the choice of one or another variant of behavior, even in situations known to be associated with sexual intercourse in the narrow sense.

Sexuality is one of the important driving factors in the knowledge of human reality. Sigmund Freud wrote that "the desire for knowledge in children amazingly early and unexpectedly intense way stops at sexual problems, even wakes them."

Sexuality is a factor that encourages people to cohabitation and activities is driving force behind the rapprochement and unification of peopleone of the main components of family life. Sexuality is an inherent desire to show its internal libido to transform the external manifestations of conduct in the material environment.

Even If you refer to me the highlighted phrases in the above quote from an Official source, in addition to a Positive and Harmonious of the actual Results of this Phenomenon Seksualnosti OTHER Other NO.
And another example, in the description and Possible explanation, Designatio Mr. STALKERth sostanza Increase his LIBIDO...
the source of all the exact same stsylku on the WIKI...
" the Formation of sexuality

The physiological mechanisms underlying the formation and the implementation of sexual response inherent in man as a biological species, and their formation is genetically determined. At the same time, since man has not only biological, but also social in nature, the formation of sexuality is connected with the conditions of its existence: social environment, living conditions, etc. On the formation of sexuality is also influenced by such factors as, for example, the full value of a food.

Previously it was thought that up to a certain age children are deprived of their sexuality. One of the first researchers to seriously zagovorili on child sexuality, was Sigmund Freud. Despite the fact that many of his ideas such as the concept of psychosexual development and the Oedipus complex, is now considered obsolete, the recognition of the existence of child sexuality was a breakthrough in the field of psychology and sexology. Alfred Kinsey also talked about children's sexuality in his famous "Kinsey Report". Children show a natural interest in your body, including to the genitals, notice the anatomical differences between men and women and often play with their genitals. The latter is usually taken by adults for Masturbation, although not always relevant. Many children participate in "sexual games", as a rule, with their friends, brothers or sisters. "Sex games" include the outcrop and the study of the genitals of each other. In the Junior school age the interest in the "sexy games" is somewhat reduced, despite the fact that children may experience romantic feelings towards their peers. A new wave of increasing sexual interest are observed in the transition to adulthood.

Since the beginning of puberty, when begins to manifest itself inherent in human sexual needs, the personality of man has largely formed, on the development of sexuality is influenced by existing in this period personality traits, such as the degree of assimilation of ethical standards, aggressiveness, and other positive and negative social traits. The predominance of puberty and other aggressive antisocial traits may lead to the formation of aberrant and even destructive sexual needs. On the formation of sexuality is also influenced by the level of intellectual development, as the basis of a higher form of development of human sexuality — erotic love, the presence of which distinguishes man from other animals is primarily of the intellect.

Although the main process of formation of sexuality is imprinting and other forms of self-development of the individual reality, it also influence existing in a society focused programme of formation of sexualitythat may to suppress all of the "offensive" forms of its manifestation, and contribute to the formation of its "normative" forms on the basis of scientific sex education. it is Necessary to consider that the suppression of sexual response often involves the transition of sexual tension in other emotional forms, including related aggression.

Sexuality is an inherent trait of physical and mental health, both in young and in old age. It is noted that the preservation of sexual needs in old age is typical for people with higher level of intelligencehaving a higher quality of life, manifested great sexual activity at a young age. Sexuality is an inherent desire to show its internal libido to transform the external manifestations of conduct in the material environment."

As you can see, Danno given me the example that Clearly and Specifically Gives an example That the Possession of a HEALTHY and COMPLETE Sexuality is a Sign of PERFECT HEALTH In all its Manifestations. Any same podavlenie thereof, for any reason other than purely medical and limited, leads only to the opposite - AGGRESSION. ( ,- ........... => :evil:"Verbal diarrhea" :wink: )

So you have just Started to Reconduct the Harmony of Your Full Manifestation as a Coherent and HEALTHY Laziness. And last but not least through the Saturation of your Body Energiya from Your well Made Gorgeous Designs. Perhaps in the past, due to inadequate waste Energy Thereof occurred, or a natural or artificial suppression of Sexuality. Now it got EXTRA Impetus to free You Useful functioning. Next question? WHAT YOU WILL DO and HOW to USE? It is said in other Scriptures,- Already Another story altogether...
Be Yourself, Look for Yourself, don't follow Blindly and Deafly the Dead and the Living authority of any plan and kind.
Don't bury Your TALENT (One of the signs which is All the fullness of the Manifestation of the Individual) in the land of the CONVENIENT Public opinions and statutes. Be Personality and Individuality.
Sincerely your Master TAO...

PS apologize and respected moderator-am this branch of the forum for such a vague concerning the stated topic, my message to continue the conversation at this point of our Wonderful forum. Close this topic for this communication here for you and promise not to clog subsequent responses to the possible continuation of the debate in another place perhaps. With respect... az The WORLD!<

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Oct 01, 2011 19:21

In both. To this division was "Muggles" - technomage. And now, dear Master of the Tao shared a "Muggle" is, in fact, people and animals.
Dear STALKERif there is a desire, when it is determined whose course of conduct - an animal, a Muggle or mage - You'll be spending, cercania, here or in PM. IMHO, interesting.
Dear Master of the Taodon't be offended at me, I am what I am, with their pluses and minuses.