God Helmet Shakti Technology

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Маг.нет
Re: God Helmet Shakti Technology

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:25

In the directory in the theme Modulator have some feedback about this device. And on the forum in different themes reviews and impressions are found, click Shiva in search, there are many references....
(каталог) wrote:Comparative analogues in the world practice. We know of one device that is closely similar to the modulator, it is "Shiva" - the device of the magnetic modulationdeveloped by American scientists as a result of years of experiments. Shiva -electronic device based on the signal, removed from the human EEG with the ability to "turn on" at some special condition. This signal is processed and then translated in the direction of wanting to learn is able to cause self by emitting magnetic coils.
It comes with a certain number of ready signals. Unlike the Modulator, Shiva is an active device, with an external powerful magnetic radiation. In this context, Shiva has a hard limit on the number of breaks in between.
...or here:
Михаил_ wrote:Other types of sensory deprivation also have their popularity. So the creators of devices for electromagnetic stimulation of Shiva (mentioned in the description of the modulator, along with a link) to create special conditions of consciousness. So the authors of Shiva and the previous versions of the device received multiple effects of ISS on the subjects for many years (read more on their website), including out-of-body experience, "Divine light", a significant enhancement of psychic abilities, and so on.
As a "device" sensory deprivation in their case, a light and sound isolated room. Additional effects actually triggering a bright and regularly manifested in most subjects, the effects in this case is the actual instrument of Shiva, representing the reverse stream of the EEG on a person through a set of small coils mounted on the head. Is either pre-charged to someone with extraordinary abilities signal, or a signal synthesized according to the following principles (laid down certain frequencies, as in mindalinah).
...or:
Михаил_ wrote:as example, recall that the data for the device magnetic stimulation "Shiva" (where something was discussed on another thread and the same śakti), come from (not always but often) with people who can set the mind in some altered state and then recorded on the EEG, and then from this write-up, sometimes with a special modulation, the interfering signal is for a device, then using it is easy to develop different psionic abilities. But. In reality, the experience of using the Shiva seems that it creates improved opportunities for the development of new connections and generally improves the ability of consciousness to tune into a fundamentally new state. Themselves of the condition imposed regarding the "not tight", the effect is prolonged, but instantly noticeable only a certain intensification. It is clear, we write not consciousness, and mediated the shadow of his work on the pulses of the EEG. And psyleron is literally a direct impact resonance is stronger, the effects are stronger. But it's better to try than just to tell.
here:
Михаил_ wrote:For example, I bought "Shiva" - the magnetic stimulator of the Americans. The cost of iron is a 4 audio card on USB connector Chinese + wire + 8 coils and easy-player.
However, Shiva is $ 650. Obviously not for the wire.
here:
Михаил_ wrote:Example - the same guys that make magnetic stimulators like "Shiva" I think that removed the EEG and then it is sent back to the coil, but in fact part of the effects is not due to an imposed activity, and a resonance condition. Works sometimes well.
Overall, the feedback is, one has only to look....

Sincerely, MAG.no<

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Sep 25, 2011 13:05

You should not bother. That is, if you could rewind I would not have bought it. No manifestation of psychic abilities were noticed by me. Were the changes in conditions, such dizziness, have already tired that and nothing happens, I have all the indicators set to maximum. Nocil woke up from fear - I no longer feel the bed under me and had failed. Maybe I just don't podoschlo, did not go as it should go, but the reported effects were not. I experimented with Shiva, to Shakti already too lazy to rebuild. To sense something. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 25, 2011 17:41

Испытатель wrote:it is Not clear why mind machines use light and sound stimulation, neglecting electromagnetic.
Because they work "in different directions". :? If Svatopluk causes brain adjust to its frequency, the EMG, on the contrary, the suppression in the brain of the supplied frequency.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Sep 25, 2011 18:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Because they work "in different directions". :? If Svatopluk causes brain adjust to its frequency, the EMG, on the contrary, the suppression in the brain of the supplied frequency.
For purely personal feelings, Yes, it probably was. That is, the signal was perceived as something alien, which introduces an imbalance in the already established work of the brain. That is strange all the same principle. The human brain is the same system of interactions of the parts and the whole organism.
For example, if I give a signal to amygdala or amygdala in your brain (one of the sessions of Shiva), clear day, what is the impact on the whole brain and for some reason I think not for the better. Again, this is all my IMHO, maybe someone has achieved amazing results with the help of Shiva.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Sun Sep 25, 2011 18:40

Испытатель wrote:could You put the software from Shiva? Of course, if you are not afraid to spoil a karma distribution. :wink:
Karma is not to blame. :)
I can't for some reason:
1) It is a complete program, it requires activation code, as for example Windows latest model, that is, its need to crack.
2) the Program is only part of the device, there is still something what is a helmet.
3) I just do not know how to install programs of this level can't make copies of them and, in General, technical support I not boom-boom.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 25, 2011 21:56

1. tried all configurations (or many) among about 6 or 7 people. For us it seemed that the influence of powerful. But it is against the background of already having specific skills, in conjunction with a number of practices, after prolonged use mindmachine and so on. Ie many related factors.
2, in my opinion there are two factors - a certain magnetic stirring, which is perceived as a process activation, plus the overlay information of the template, at least felt so. One of my relatives, having a regular practice of mental in the group before class have used some time Shiva and was extremely pleased that everything has been better and the result of the lane But again, not the result where something was taken, and when you add the device during class.
3. The software consists of the description with pictures for each session and zapuskalku multi-channel player. The fact is that not every player allows you to play simultaneously a lot of tracks on many audio devices.
Session inside software, at the time discarded somewhere in the cache and the files they are not.
The iron consists of a very cheap USB-audio card-size USB flash drive (4pcs), wires and coils, and the fact that they are glued and put on the head. Thought not - to come off like.

In General, at the time, paid off 150%, there was an additional and powerful kick. But nny be sure that all of it will be.

Soft look lazy (distribution), just not the time for a long time it didn't move. Where is he who knows.

The last time don't use unnecessary - there is something and without putting on condition.
Although I admit that all the effects have been more associated with the breeding system of "balance", but there was a feeling that you can overload yourself to arrange (harm).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 26, 2011 0:03

рыжая wrote:Again, this is all my IMHO, maybe someone has achieved amazing results with the help of Shiva.
It's probably similar to the lightning effect (in mild form). Sometimes you blanknest lightning in person, but he is instead to glue the fins, suddenly begins a completely new life with new possibilities - is he old, tried and tested system in the head flew off, and the new "BIOS" has periapicals. But, just like with lightning, I think it's a very rare case must be... who Have the adaptive capacity is higher, the type of pendulum effect experiences after the device - that is, his whole brain activity is strongly activated, and one lower, that may troubles of all sorts to catch, and in region, and reschedule, as from lightning, but who knows how all this will turn... :?
But, in any case, the effect of this thing have to wait after the session and not during...

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Sep 26, 2011 0:25

The description of the effect and expected within three days after the session. He manifested. Lie, once put session, after which there was an effect of mood for no apparent reason. Still, I suppose, it's one thing when a similar experiment is carried out in laboratorii under the supervision of professionals who can individually select necessary and proper to this particular person, impact.
Andrew, what's your slang for the word "BIOS"?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:14

рыжая wrote:Andrew, what's your slang for the word "BIOS"?
A Fig knows. :) Just in different similar situations, when the bark off, being powerful but not the ravages, the old program is erased and the new taken from somewhere. Whether the person backing sewn, then, whether from the absolute written... So I do it for the sake of brevity called them. :?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:17

Clear. Thanks for the clarification. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:29

Yes. Do 2-3 day delay, although the effects while listening to the strong, but they are "different".
Indeed, as described, high sensitivity of the result to the current magnetic activity. Also a fact. But in General I agree with what he wrote. Well, maybe not literally, but feels somewhere close to the red zone this device. To copy it of course is not a problem. Moreover, the debugger is not needed, it actually is not tied to the hardware - software can be put on the key is not limited. So, Yes - 4 sound card, the program and 16 coils will help as well. But for example You feel an urge to wind quickly. And there is a coil of very thin wire wound around the core is too thin. make slightly your, but you don't program code, the debugger take :) suddenly sick and very...
So no, look for something I'm not. Need buy. You do not need... Oh well. By the way the session is still valid very close to documented, so some inteference the data are written there. Authors need this thing to continue, and it is not necessary to deprive them of a small revenue from one-time sales (I don't think there helmety these shovels they have raked). This is an adequate contribution of the buyer in the development of the technology. Ie, I don't think you need to immediately do the same to DIY.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 05, 2011 22:37

can....
And there are fancy options.
There's an old story :) which has enough witnesses.
Once upon a time, the Internet in Russia was not enough. One of the most powerful channels were then MSU shny (the so-called network radio-MSU), the Institute then fed with this broad (at the time, I think it was dvuhterabaytny link) of the channel through a radio relay line. From the roof of the spire of the main building of Moscow state University, to the tower of KPM Institute. And this relay, the line began to fall.
A relay line is not now radio network. That was seriously all permissions on frequency and the selected direction is issued in compliance with all regulations. But the immunity was of course lower than current protocols.
In General it turned out that there was another link in the way of that, like a crooked set (theoretically they would not have to give permission for this destination).
My friend at the time worked I also studied at MIPT. And had some direct relation to the staff serving this link. And found it that it is possible to pick a format of a data packet, which brings down another channel and for some time he ceases to drive the data and prevent the relay of the line. I do not remember the details of how he picked it up. But the idea was such that if the channel is stopping them, then their channel (legitimate in this place) prevents. And if there is too relena, then it has a Protocol, frequency, etc. And then there are the technical level and if it stop it will go into "reset", i.e. re-connection.
As a result, some time, everything worked. He launched malicious traffic small channel. Once a unit of time ran the packet, he poured another relase (not even going to write whose :) ) and for a time was silent. While competing channel traffic is not passed, he is strong interference is not allowed. A minute later it was repeated.
The history to the brain of course has no relation. BUT some similarities -there are :) it is technically possible to provide such data formats of packet headers and so that they will cause interference on the goal defined. And it will work as if not specifically and absolutely not noticeable.

Over in the US, almost officially recognized the existence of Allergy to wifi. People flee from him in distant places.
We of course brains stronger :) but the growing number of networks visible on my devices when I'm in town, just staggering. In the entrance of relatives - more than 15 meshes with a large signal level.
That's not counting mobile operators and iota.

By the way man reacts not only to the low frequencies measured by EEG.<

Igor

Post by Igor » Wed Nov 02, 2011 19:59

We are talking about this "God Helmet"? http://discovery.rambler.ru/video/1158729/

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 02, 2011 21:57

probably about this.

Igor

Post by Igor » Mon Nov 07, 2011 17:54

I wonder whether it is possible to obtain the same effect simply by placing the desired point a small permanent(neodymium) magnets?

Igor

Post by Igor » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:23

Испытатель wrote:that's Strange... of Course not. First neodymium magnets are too strong (about 1Тл), and secondly the whole point in the rotation of the magnetic field. I guess one of the principles of disorientation, kind of torsion in space while the head does not spin.
Well, they (magnets) are different there, and if you choose the right, and the rotation of the magnetic field to provide plants a magnet on the shaft of a small engine?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:08

Igor wrote:Well, they (magnets) are different there, and if you choose the right, and the rotation of the magnetic field to provide plants a magnet on the shaft of a small engine?
Well, it will be the "Generator Schulze" - I say - painful... :)

Igor

Post by Igor » Tue Nov 08, 2011 17:03

Испытатель wrote:
Igor wrote:Well, they (magnets) are different there, and if you choose the right, and the rotation of the magnetic field to provide plants a magnet on the shaft of a small engine?
Dig up third and fourth ear. :lol:

He wrote the above how to make. Does the usb hub, like this: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/usb-2-0-hi ... lack-91933usb zvukovojj of 4 units, for example: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/virtual-5- ... card-22475, inductor, for example RLB0914-471KL http://www.chipnn.ru/86.php 8 PCs, 8 PCs resistors Ohms 100-900, perhaps, it is not known yet. Well, audio stereo plugs 3.5 mm 4-piece + wire. For all the iron it takes about 900 rubles. And cap some pretty. :wink:
The coils act as speakers of the headset, and soldered accordingly. Well and further to look for/write 4-channel player and learn to twist the field or to drive the wave. While a hitch in the parameters of the coils and resistors need a Gauss meter, the magnetic field in order to choose the right strength.
Well, the homemade version is quite good, only the inductance need other. I know these chokes, they are wound on a ferromagnetic core in a coil, they have a very low side electromagnetic radiation (washers on the ends of the screen), which, by the way, the choke is a positive quality (not to direct interference on neighboring cells), and emitter is negative. So I think as the coils fit better to the coil from a relay with suitable coil resistance (and resistors will not be needed), well or as a variant of chipped pucks in the above-mentioned inductors.

By the way, instead of 4 USB zvukovoj is fine one 7.1, such http://www.nix.ru/autocatalog/soundblas ... 76209.html 360 rubles :ay
Then just do 8-channel track and play any player capable of playing 8 channels.<

Igor

Post by Igor » Wed Nov 09, 2011 0:31

Испытатель wrote: While a hitch in the parameters of the coils and resistors need a Gauss meter, the magnetic field in order to choose the right strength.
You can use Hall sensor for example, is worth mere pennies.
Испытатель wrote: Nothing to chop off, those coils for the eyes and the ears are enough. Submitted 1V tenure deflects the compass, and you need not more than 2% of the Earth's magnetic field.
Here it is not even in power, and in the direction of the radiation from the inductor the magnetic field lines are closed due to the washers on the ends, and the solenoid the magnetic lines come without obstacles. It all depends on how deeply the magnetic field must penetrate into the cortex. If you want shallow(5-20mm), then I think the choke is suitable, but if you need deeper, you definitely need something else. The difference between the inductor and the electromagnet can be witnessed via TV or CRT monitor, just bringing them to the screen.
By the way, in commercials on prototypes of the helmet, were seen parts like coils from the relay, and considerable sizes.
Испытатель wrote:
Igor wrote: By the way, instead of 4 USB zvukovoj is fine one 7.1, such http://www.nix.ru/autocatalog/soundblas ... 76209.html 360 rubles :ay
Then just do 8-channel track and play any player capable of playing 8 channels.
To the laptop to attach the wires from the system unit to pull. On taste and color...
Well, here really to the taste, without any problem now you can buy fine audio cables (2mm outer diameter) and a bundle of such cables is not thicker than the little finger.<

Igor

Post by Igor » Wed Nov 09, 2011 23:36

Испытатель wrote:Quote from http://www.shaktitechnology.com/winshak ... /index.htm: "Dr. Persinger has designed a helmet that produces a very weak rotating magnetic field of between ten nanotesla and one microtesla over the temporal lobes of the brain."

To 1 µt! What is the Hall sensor?
Take for example, the sensor SS496. The range of +-80 MT at a voltage range of 0-5 V, the sign is not interested, so the voltage range of 0-2.5, i.e., step 1 µt corresponds to ~31 mV, and is an upper bound of the interested band. To catch 10 NT, we need a resolution voltage of at least 310 PV. What to measure? You can try to build something on the instrumental amplifiers, but noise Gore...
With that said, I doubt that the availability of the gaussmeter than it can help. Such a complicated measure like this can only be done in the laboratory in a special room or chamber, since the level of everyday noise is comparable to the measured value.
I think the most elegant solution would be to order the necessary electromagnets in the enterprise where there is such measurement equipment. Together with the finished electromagnet to obtain the schedule-a description of all parameters. You will only have to select the appropriate voltage and current, according to the schedule. And these values I think is much easier to measure.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:09

Furthest in the study of this question came Professor Michael Persinger of Laurentians University. According to his hypothesis, activity in the temporal lobe of the brain causes stimulation in the limbic system, namely in the amygdala, which in turn leads to the emergence of States that underlie experiences of a religious nature. Professor Persinger along with engineer Stanley indigenous constructed a device that can affect the temporal lobe magnetic field. Was such a weak version of transcranial magnetic stimulation. Persinger found that such a specific effect on the temporal lobe of the brain (and this is, consider the "rehearsal" of approbate) may cause the subjects sense of presence supernatural, religious illumination and even the experience of leaving the body. It is noteworthy that believers identified these experiences with the divine and the non — believers are haunted. The device is called "God Helmet", and the study resulted in this research the number of wars that could become the old Testament story.

Richard Dawkins, having the hat a few hours complained except for the dizziness. But his atheistic colleague on the shop floor, the editor of "Skeptic" magazine Michael Shermer got the whole set of transcendental experiences. In 2004 a group of Swedish scientists replicated the experiment, placing the helmet 46 students-theologians and 43 of the student-psychologist, but this time the study was double blind, and the experimenter didn't run it stimulation, and the subject in turn had no idea what to expect. Then it turned out that the magnetic effect has nothing to do with mystical visions, it's just in suggestibility, religiosity and other personal qualities of the subjects. Data Persinger was not confirmed, that Canadian scientist said that the equipment used by the Swedes, was constructed incorrectly. And this dispute continues to this day.

But, whatever it was, — whether a helmet works, or we are dealing with the self is not to refute the very hypothesis of the existence of neuromodulation religious experience. While neuroscientists are busy with imaging, the pathophysiology are trying to go with the other hand to analyze the key historical figures in terms of their mental characteristics. So, for example, scientists from Harvard medical school and Massachusetts hospital a few years ago, we decided to perform all the known historical information about Moses, Abraham, Jesus and Paul from the point of view of modern medicine. According to them, the most significant religious figures of ancient times could suffer temporal lobe epilepsy that may have served as a starting point for their activities.

We can't help but notice that such a conclusion smacks depreciate, as there is a desire to reduce the whole religious experience of mankind to the dry scientific terms and even to simulate in the laboratory. But we need only to understand that the presence of the physiological substrate responsible for certain feelings, does not deny the divine, and then everything falls into place. Take care of the temporal lobe!
https://nplus1.ru/material/2016/05/17/dj<