How to program object?

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
sergej
How to program object?

Post by sergej » Thu Sep 22, 2011 21:21

Good day, people!
I have a question: does Anyone know how to program something?
In the section on how to do bracelets of life, read about what these bracelets can be programmed by yourself! There's even a sound file is a PDF with the matrix!
I did a little organic (crystal, a little of this, little of that, I filled all ... well, You know) and now I think, and can it still be programmed?
How do you think, can you do this? There is a sense?
Thank you in advance to everyone who responds!!!
Good Luck To You!!!
:)

Леонардо-да-Винчи

Re: How to program object?

Post by Леонардо-да-Винчи » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:17

you want to be broke?) just do not infa secrets from the flow of argon

MagicianII

Post by MagicianII » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:50

Help, please. How to program the EAP? Make charging a car for a trip like Monosov. Sure - I'm on the right path and nothing bad will happen.

For machines need, as I understand it, 2 coils on each side of the energy goes inside the case (for analogia as SP coil), all this connects to the 2nd drive. Of course you need to describe the car in parallel dimensions and pin to the sense (though I do not imagine it, but I think it needs not so much knowledge, how much confidence). Tell me if you know how are the coils if I'm wrong.

And enjoyed anyone this trip? how does it work? And no reviews, nothing.

PS Admins, do not delete please this message. So you find nothing, I stand treading water.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:59

I think that would make a trip like Monosov should go to his school and work out there for several years.To get an idea about the paradigm of the school,about how and what works and why.
Where are the coil this is the tenth in my opinion. External copying not the way.

MagicianII

Post by MagicianII » Sat Oct 01, 2011 16:54

Yeah, I guess you're right. I would think.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 02, 2011 0:08

MagicianII wrote:Yeah, I guess you're right. I would think.
To think I had to start like few before :) You have some mildly weird approach. From the area of the sea-in the knee, although the theme for You apparently some .... not tamed.
1. To make a complete trip WITH charging the car, you need to be for example a commander of the order. i.e. to unlearn a few years ( and possibly more than three ) and to have skills similar to those tested for the qualifying exams. :) by the way, the description of these exams have Monosov on the website. Read at your leisure... recently, the approach to taking these exams became much less formal than before. I explained to friends the people this is about - "I was formerly task number is to grow the school according to the number of branches and branch usually tried to give their leader the status of a commander, and now there is a struggle for quality and perefectly and new certification have been going on seriously with all the requirements". Now, since man in the image and likeness, in terms of its structure of the energy body is similar to the structure of the channels of the Genius of the Earth (in the terminology of the SHEMA), then in the exam you can test the operation of the applicant for the degree not only by the subjective perception of the qualification Commission, but also ... devices.... for example, any Accu-tester allows to measure the activity of the channels (any meter on or Voll Nakatani) able to record whether the person takes one or the other channel.
Machine for "charging" VP (old type) implies that the user can recharge his trip (made BM-om or one of the teachers). It can be used to create a new VP, but what happens on the output of the machine will have ... well, let's say to travel. In the article about the trip on the website it's called "promotion trip". This is the level of a teacher usually.
Further, the machine for charging VP (or VP universal new type) is a universal multi-frequency device, which establishes the sustainable complex high frequency thought-form, versatile, working with different channels in the world ( which is a completely different quality for many people even having a long practice with availability of one quality, another may not be available).
The car originally this thought-form is attached-painted machine (e.g. a marker), but maybe a lot of other ways. Like creating it to the magician. Coils do not have any role at all.
As far as I know, a few years ago BM mocked that very simple machine, like the emitter of the biofield and tried to repeat some advanced students and commanders and.... not out :)
not drawn ie.
As far as I know, at least two of the branch managers of the school make their own machines, this is Leo and Aina, perhaps someone else. Thus for example, in Ainu, with its emitter, unlike Monosowski, no coil at all, although there is a audio input. The wire goes to the box and at the entrance to the magical machine just .... CIRCUMCISED. And what do you think ? works fine. Because it is stitched to the thoughtform.

In addition, I would not recommend to anyone that does not have the tendency to slow and painful suicide, to try not even knowing how to do this, copy Monosowski machine, because we need to respect the right of others to respect intellectual property. Monosov protect its products from copying and the machine - no exception.
Their copy in the author's view - forbidden (as radio SHEMA by the way). Many foolish people thought that it was just a response and tried to copy for example the drives and paid for it hard enough. So what are your ideas on the topic "and do I" not just frivolous nonsense, and the "and if to climb out the window, can you fly?".
Moreover, I notice that the usual and even low-frequency VP from Monosov, even just to use will not be for everyone. This, too, need certain skills. And You're going to do something their not having the add (judging by the levity and folly of the approach).

In this case we are talking about the fact that there is a side of reality, where the invisible part determines everything, and the form given to it here, or its complete absence - in fact, only the whim created. You look at the shape and think that this is the essence of

So the native would look at the Kalashnikov and think that carved out of wood the machine will also shoot. But it's not.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 02, 2011 0:16

MagicianII wrote: so nothing to find, comment..
There are many different ways to go somewhere :) You have chosen leading to an impasse.
As for any need time, patience and diligence and certain actions of a personal nature. Not winding the coils.
For example Wellness practices for body and energy, if you want to have a real and serious effect.
I'm not a fan of SHEMA, although very respectful to them and there are a lot of friends, it's just not my style and not my preference. But there will say the same thing. Undergraduate - this is the beginning of work with energy in yourself and it starts with the tedious practices, without which your body rather corpse :)
As I recall, in my first year at the same Ainu (externship SHEMA) is the same recommended often me (did when I was little, at school age) gymnastics of Hermes, in honour and in the first year is recommended for regular implementation. Along with other systems work with body and energy in it.
Without this, nothing will receive. And it's months of practice. And for some, years.

And You coil ....
Yes, a lot of ways, there are people with powers manifested in everyday life, there are sleeping, who Wake up from the shock. And this push may be a lot of things.
But in any case it is a PERSONAL process, not a technique without understanding is made on the knee without knowledge of the principles and basics.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 02, 2011 0:20

sergej wrote:Good day, people!
I have a question: does Anyone know how to program something?
In the section on how to do bracelets of life, read about what these bracelets can be programmed by yourself! There's even a sound file is a PDF with the matrix!
I did a little organic (crystal, a little of this, little of that, I filled all ... well, You know) and now I think, and can it still be programmed?
How do you think, can you do this? There is a sense?
Thank you in advance to everyone who responds!!!
Good Luck To You!!!
:)
Another :)
Information not given to thoughtless use.
Bracelet of life, made the charging system or matrix is a specific process in the world and not just "programmed object". It can be done, but NOT NECESSARY.
Mixing is not necessary. And I wrote about it.
It is in the way BJ and SP.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 02, 2011 0:21

Леонардо-да-Винчи wrote:you want to be broke?) just do not infa secrets from the flow of argon
He doesn't know what he wants, just thinks it's some toy.
And in this case there is no "information" and therefore anything it is impossible to fade. Charging system BJ changing the world's attitude to the object and not the object itself. Therefore, the flow of orgone will not change anything and the properties of the BZ will remain.

MagicianII

Post by MagicianII » Sun Oct 02, 2011 0:59

for Example your wellbeing for body and energy
No, tried it several times, "Adrenaline rush", that there are no effects from it) just kidding:)

Thank you Michael, everything is clear painted)

Yes, actually I do not know how yet.. I Looked about Hermes, etc etc Doing their exercises, what I prefer, the effects a little, but still.

Yet I wonder, even here on the forum SHEMA are not found and I don't want an account there, activate to where I wrote:

What are these EP? Is it possible to perform combat spells of such power that for example a sack of potatoes to move? Or say to do for the crowd are very powerful illusion or another, but something tangible? I wonder what I strive for, can do no one knows and I'll be the first))))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:33

1. Gymnastics of Hermes, the Millennium, and your charges? Want to achieve something serious, find the money and strength and take part in a seminar on Goltis Healing Pulse (of course with the implementation after the seminar, a regular set of exercises).
2. In General I do not write for You, because Your motivation is primitive and not interesting for me, and write for those who will read sometime in the future. Well, maybe once You grow up a little.
3. SHEMA -multipleline a system where there are different forms of full-time and part-time training in different places with different teachers. Check the Central forum is not a problem, but there is a random mixture of public, news and something else. But something real is often not publicly. Ie in the case of distance learning - this is a closed forum sections of the branches (for example).
4. For You this EP will do NOTHING. In General, they provide access to the experience of those who worked in ACC. channel (algorithms), and gunpowder - i.e. the energy and the ability to pass through itself your.
In order to be able to somehow use the VP you need to earn a lot of other skills first.
In particular go to practice (I doubt that without a teacher You have it out), work with the channel VP. but before that you need to pass a lot of other things.
Combat spells are never done to draw sack of potatoes.
You might be surprised to learn what is specialization "combat magic".

And you have to be forgive FULL well it is clear who...
Illusions for the crowd it is obviously a completely different specialty than from combat magic with their own characteristics and INDIVIDUAL learning. It is obvious that in a few years (or several decades) of training, You will receive only basic skills and some basic understanding of what and how it happens. But drums move can not. Because after getting the submission (it is not known how many) You just start something serious to study :) in the sense of real movement to results.
5. Those people who know how to do something similar, it does not represent and in communicating and teaching someone not interested usually. Why would they?
6. I doubt that You do in the next 100 years, something will master except of forum flooding. This is not a role-playing computer game. It is life and all is real.

Another answer to the question what can the EAP can be formulated like this - what can a scalpel? in the hands of a professional surgeon, to save lives, to help produce the most complicated operation. In the hands of the bandit to kill the person. In the hands of the layman to cut.
Trip from SMA are closely connected with THEIR paradigm and THEIR system of education. Do not apply by themselves. Not applicable ordinary people do(requires special knowledge and special skills). Can be HAZARDOUS to health (including prolongirovanne not immediately possible to notice it). And represent one of the elements of the Toolkit. Like a scalpel is a special form for a particular case.
In the article about the VP on the website (not on this), all very accurately and exhaustively described. If you do not understand something you had long ago concluded that student or preschool child can not control a fighter even if much visionary.
Calm down.<

MagicianII

Post by MagicianII » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:51

Yes, I understand you, Michael:) And I want what I dobyus;) Here the question is not even whether I will achieve exactly what you want, and do I need it. And I need it :wink:

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:58

MagicianII, BM says something like: "Some experiments can only be made once in a lifetime".

MagicianII

Post by MagicianII » Sun Oct 02, 2011 17:02

In the book "magick as a system" the same was said. Totally agree with that:) But this applies to very strateskim or operations, or those that can undermine the cosmic balance (which for me is already quite eroded). Although I believe what is happening is not incidentally.

Саахов

Post by Саахов » Wed Dec 03, 2014 20:40

MagicianII, BM says something like: "Some experiments can only be made once in a lifetime".ABSOLUTELY fine idea. I Your EDINOMYSHLENNIKI. But only in what? - I myself answer the original question - Because man has ALWAYS a choice - to take a step to nowhere - all the same hackneyed question -"to be or not to be" And perhaps to condemn himself?And may be pardon?(FOR his action in our mortal world) Yes, and in the conclusion of his thoughts I would like to say: there is a beautiful expression of thought - silence is Golden. I want to follow this Rule. Well, then... :)

Седой

Post by Седой » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:16

"Some experiments can only be made once in a lifetime".

It is not this rule be neglected. But the result should be obtained necessarily.
Perhaps this experiment will take years and even whole life. But the goal must be achieved.
And only once.

long ago I read a story. There was once a man in some godforsaken village in the country (Handi stan - country meadows) that is in India. When he was young went to school, which was on the other side of a small mountain. Every day he had to climb and descend steep trails.
And he decided that when I grow up I will dig my direct path over the mountain. And he did it. Forty years in hand. Every day people broke and carried stones, dug until I dug a gorge in the mountain with a straight and smooth road which his grandchildren will be able to go to school.

All of this work it was possible to run the tractor for a week or just to build his hut on the other side, closer to the school. But that was a human decision and not a warrior or mage.

If a knowledgeable person says that a person can program the subject, he has introduced himself and such and not all in a row. This courtesy and modesty it says it everyone can. No need to take his account literally. The more said the magician. Perhaps the author will take 10 years to achieve such skill. And maybe a year or maybe 100 years.

So do Not overestimate their abilities.

Can you tell how to program the thing.

Take a subject and programme it by his mere desire :wiz something like this.

simple question simple answer. :wink:

All these bracelets life this whole thing hmegovina the advertising booklet the world of magic and sorcery.
Smart search result to learn something, and perhaps he will become a mage but the foolish will spend their time and most importantly money. Mages also must live on something. :oops:

So patience and good luck in the new endeavor. It might work but everyone.<

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jan 24, 2016 15:10

Ready to discuss new ways of information processing, water, crystals, metals, power systems that emit radio waves, wave DNA hub of bioenergy, building a mind-machines, acres, etc.
Are discoveries, not just inventions that they want in Moscow to register.
Analogue information processing of crops, increases yield without fertilizer - Berezhkov author.
Analog - removing all sorts of incantations and spells, energy attacks on the person, personal belongings and buildings.
Then you need to podrastaet purpose - why and what to handle. Orgonite is a mistake erring mind.
Enough the computer itself, the router and vneshni disk to have information impact.

бурислава

Post by бурислава » Mon Feb 01, 2016 16:07

Hello)).I think it will be interesting, at least to me exactly about the treatment of water, crystals and metals