Cell Joe

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Дрозофил
Re: Joe Cell

Post by Дрозофил » Wed Jan 07, 2015 23:12

I believe that the helicopter is a pathetic excuse of a cell. Initially the goal was to find a simple analog cells, so no other problems ( such as the telephone instead of telepathy). And because the turntable has all the properties of the Joe cell, only a hundred times weaker, it was decided to hold with her a series of x's. The seers have confirmed that the spinner creates a whirlwind of ethereal is the same as a Joe cell, only weaker.
But since structurally they are fundamentally different, then .... prevention-it is nothing to do, there is no water there, mirror is not destroyed ( I don't think differently magnetized, again seeing no connection check)
And so it turns, turns in place.... consistently watch out, he is not feeling - seem to adapt.... other people do not know, so, too, do not notice
and who will pay attention to the minute malaise, if everything goes right
by the way, the turntable perfectly structures the water. 15 minutes in the Bank over the turntable - and even the taste changes. That's what I was pointed to when I make the cell water for it will prepare the chopper....

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:25

And how the battery behaves on a machine with a chopper?

Дрозофил

Post by Дрозофил » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:32

the battery is behaving normally. Maybe just a little less live. To clarify. New ACC VARTA worked fine for 2 years, and now sort of capacity lost half.... stand the car without movement for 3-4 days already and the starter is not spinning, charged external charger - like maslaiev fine for a few days....check the battery - fine.... unnecessary stress like no. In short, he became like a battery.
However, I doubt that the fault of the turntable. I think that the quality of the batteries.
Yes, still. found near a man who has a gas analyzer.
A bit warmer, I'll start experiments with a turntable, and will watch results at the device, not only the feelings

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Tue Mar 17, 2015 17:11

And what car? The injector computer.( i.e. all sorts of sensors:oxygen, knock, etc.). The ignition is a distributor or electronic?

Дрозофил

Post by Дрозофил » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:44

back up theme!
since that time, has done the following: in the summer shut off the turntable for 2 months and stopped using the booster FFI, in order to return to his former , normal life.
From please - failed!
fuel consumption remained about the factory, and the throttle response is excellent! (there is noneno a stupid idea. that gasoline tepercha to quality was in our village ( and district). but I immediately dismiss as utter nonsense.
About the lab auto a few words. Toyota Corolla NZE-120 2002 R. Japanese. 1300 cm 88л.with. injector.
A week ago I installed the turntable with hourly rotation 8500 rpm (3 pancake)
before that was the same, only protivosokowoe rotation
Automobile clock not yet decided.... changed the course or not...(enough time has passed)
But one innovation appeared immediately. Be got worse. Starter buzzing fun, seizes the motor immediately, but immediately wants to stall.... the impression is that the rail has no pressure then it appears and everything is fine. Perhaps the influence of the vane at the time of healing ( this effect was well established back in 2011)
Finally I got to use the detector. Before you buy the device choked toad (well, no extra 40 sput in the family budget!)
left to master his work....
And you can start full-fledged experiments with recording the results, not on feeling, and on devices!
Is willing to join ?
Yes, the founding father of fans of Rinat Shaymuratov , has already reached speeds of 20,000, though he has no experimental cars, and some conclusions.... but still the progress is obvious!