Recipes Argonite

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
ГаСС
Recipes Argonite

Post by ГаСС » Sat Feb 26, 2011 20:30

There are standard options, it's understandable. Shavings or sawdust, nails, coins etc. In General and more. Logan in his Bible gives several recipes Argonite.

Here's an example:

SVP (Super High Density)

Ingredients quantity (parts)
Brass 1
Copper or aluminium 0.3
Resin 2.5
Crushed Rust
or red earth 1
Quartz powder 0.001
Selenitovyj powder 0.05
Catalyst +300%

The process of making

The particles must be small enough to get suspended. One way to do this is to catalyze the resin, wait until it becomes like gel, and quickly stir in the other ingredients is less than perfect. Another way is to use a thickener. In some cases, the thickener and the secondary organic component can be one and the same.

First thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients, then add them to the catalyzed resin, stirring constantly. Add little by little. You should get a creamy liquid that slowly poured into molds and enough liquid to its surface was smooth. If particles settle, the resin too much. Usually, resin to dry ingredients should be a ratio of 1 to 1, sometimes less or more, depending on the absorbency of the secondary organic component.

Mix a small test piece to determine whether the selected ratio of the catalyst is given here for your ingredients and use more or less as needed.

Programming SVP:

Sound Card Full Formula – 741 Hz sine wave, mineral sounds Gold, Turquoise
Sound Card Simple – 5000 – 5100 Hz sine wave
No Sound Card – expose the mixture to the sun( preferably bright sunlight) until it is solidified or, if using polyester resin until the mixture cools.

This is a more interesting and advanced options.

Share recipes with someone than experimenting?

For example, I found that the addition of shungite powder highly improve the properties and efficiency of argonite.<

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Sat Feb 26, 2011 21:41

For programming argonite you can fill the stage with Mobius coil inside (I added a Central quartz and four on the sides) and casted a cake to put on it, in a simple way by submitting to the input of the table 741 Hz sine. The cake people are experimenting with programming, feeding on it from an audio track with discs Patrushev "Healing" or "Star traveler" if I remember correctly, it is the recommendation of Michael it seems, or any mantra. By the way I recommend to try the album JEAN-MICHEL JARRE - OXYGENE 1-6. The result is very even.
Tell me who's using what.

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Sun Feb 27, 2011 19:23

The salt in ergonet add only if the cake will be focused on only one task. And maybe (not tried) if you only drive frequency without affirmations. Salt bad reprogrammed.

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Sun Feb 27, 2011 20:08

Modern Orgone 5 from Logan

A mixture of metal MHD (medium high density):
Copper (or aluminum) 75 to 90 %
Steel - 22.5 to 9.5 %

The closer to the coil, the more he adds steel and reduces the size of the particles.

Седой

Post by Седой » Mon Feb 28, 2011 21:58

question on the composition of orgonite Logan.
Someone saw in his eyes latunevoe powder? not bronze but brass?
And that me as a layman I look all the sellers from whom I ask it.

At the expense of Selenite and quartz. Per kilogram of juice out of a gram of quartz and 5 grams of Selenite. Given the size of the powder particles and the total number is not too little ???

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Feb 28, 2011 22:30

Седой wrote:Someone saw in his eyes latunevoe powder? not bronze but brass?
You know where the book is, just as always. you need to take a lot. I don't need one. The price may be in the region of 500-600 rubles per kg. depending on the number of applicants.

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Mon Feb 28, 2011 23:24

Логик wrote:
You know where the book is, just as always. you need to take a lot. I don't need one. The price may be in the region of 500-600 rubles per kg. depending on the number of applicants.
How many is too MANY? In principle, it is interesting.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Feb 28, 2011 23:28

ГаСС wrote:
Логик wrote:
How many is too MANY? In principle, it is interesting.
Not less than 20 kg, the containers they have this... I will clarify if there are still wishing.

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:51

10 people probably pull ) you Need a call to throw )

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:00

It is strange that the theme from the Succor Punch in "Doing it yourself" has moved ... Sort of a direct relationship to the Succor Punch has a theme

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:27

One of the principles
Silver on the edges of argonite works as a cleaner, closer to the center, the more add copper or brass. Logan why it loves iron. From the edges to the center, the particle size decreases...

That are mixed have had managed.

Седой

Post by Седой » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:02

just use bronze not partest...

250R per kg brass powder normal market price.
Was already thinking to go to Ukraine for it, there are more factories in which Tajiks are sitting and sawing brass beam and make it a powder :lol: then it dawned. No need to be a zombie and follow guru Logan.

Good thing he highly recommends not to use crocodile tears from the right Bank of the Congo river.

Aluminum 2530
Copper 9700
Lead 2512
Nickel 27730
Tin 31875
Zinc 2470
Prices of dead raccoons exclusively in America.

bronze is an alloy of tin with copper

and brass of copper and zinc.

compare prices for zinc and tin.

The meaning of metal fillers in a slightly different, more important than density in orgonite and particle size.
and the closer to the crystal the smaller the particle size.

So skreba teeth can you recommend to order from America monoatomic silver. not gold not platinum and silver. 30 ml costs 70 bucks like.
Well, if you really really prispichet...

But I don't itch. While you will understand better the geometry of the cake.

good luck

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Tue Mar 01, 2011 22:05

Седой wrote:just use bronze not partest...
-Heh..and carbon allotropic forms the composition is also quite interesting I guess..
Last edited by Свами Доупаду on Wed Mar 02, 2011 0:32, edited 1 time in total.

Седой

Post by Седой » Tue Mar 01, 2011 23:25

[/quote] and carbon allotropic forms is also very interesting part I guess..[/quote]

He also thinking about it. The carbon I have powder and crushed also want to try.

But if you think other criteria.

Quartz material which comprises the LOGO.
And iron is the main component of the gyroscope of our ball.
Well, carbon is the basis of all isreport.
Don't know whether this has to play.
Cakes made of quartz with iron filler are the link we, the carbon life forms with LOGO and iron contributes to this.

With carbon a bit unclear.
Copper is also clear, he works with space and Romanovskii processes. that is, with the weather better.

Silver binding element of all, it is easily programmed to do anything at all to perform any task.
So to say the cake is filled with silver in the manufacture can be configured to perform any particular task and multiple tasks.

Salt usually erases any other program and he is programmed with great difficulty and only for a specific task.

now experimenting with electrical steel. This iron with silicon content. But the transformer is supplied hard steel machining takes a lot of time for crushing. let's see what happens.

until you try all of your ideas and will have its own classification too early to draw conclusions.

Logan I'm certainly grateful for the idea. But just for the idea. Else, as Prinect in the world of science pseudoscience and Doing it yourself.

Another strange kicks. 300 percent or 400 percent efficiency of the compositions.
Where the figures appear, the question arises of the dimension and the origin.
So to say compared to what these percentages emerged.
The reference of the cake does not exist in fact.

Now.

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Wed Mar 02, 2011 0:35

Седой wrote:With carbon a bit unclear.
-So for now it is allotropic
Седой wrote:now experimenting with electrical steel
The permalloy ? this is the idea..

Седой

Post by Седой » Wed Mar 02, 2011 15:40

Permalloy :roll: Who in your eyes have seen...
Very expensive, very. No ordinary craniectomies steel. 4,5% it cracks and breaks faster. Is like shit, especially at points of reception colour meta. Transformatoriv best not to look, they will surprise you prices just.
Well, I certainly could not stand, donated approximately 2kg 40 brands of permalloy. But I'm afraid you're sober will not forgive myself.
A whole week with a pair of scissors cut the tape into small strips.
I hope such a sacrifice is justified.

I don't know about carbon. The spirit is not enough yet. I know what usually ends games with obscure.
My friend the poor guy was exposed to so left field. Thank God not in the beam stood to the side. Says two hours my ears were ringing as the shell-shocked after.

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Fri Mar 04, 2011 23:08

Cakes made of quartz with iron filler are the link we, the carbon life forms with LOGO and iron contributes to this.

With carbon a bit unclear.
Copper is also clear, he works with space and Romanovskii processes. that is, with the weather better.
I think in principle about the same.
If you do not very perfectly it is drawn something like this:
At the bottom and along the walls silver. In principle, not very difficult and expensive. Then a layer of copper passing into the iron. Well, of pieces of quartz, too, is not the biggest problem to get it and gouging in the dust.

About simple coal thought? If you think about it is a very attractive material.

While you think about something.

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:32

A very important piece of programming argonite from Logan
Many of us have noted that Ergonite, once cast, sometimes takes a certain amount of time 'start working'. Charging during curing dramatically reduces the amount of time that it takes a device to 'start working'.
Well, that about takes up the time i have today, but here are a few of my favorite hertzian frequencies for charging Ergonite, and some the effects i have observed with them.
741 Hz (sine wave) - This is one of the solfeggio tones, and is quite potent imo. When i first started using it i immediately felt a buildup of energy and subsequent release in the solar plexus and heart chakras. It may be a bit intense for some people at first, but they should acclimatize rapidly. It appears to have the effect it is reported to by others, that of assisting with finding the solution to a problem. I use it a fair amount these days, and thanks to whomever it was that posted about it on the yahoo cloudbusters forum some time ago.
528Hz (sine wave) - This is another one of the solfeggio tones, and it has proven useful for me in manifestation.
5075Hz (square wave) - A frequency i chose myself for use in the driver circuits of the pulsers. It tends to have a grounding, stabilizing effect. I use it as a multipurpose frequency to drive generators, and to help me calm down when i get cranky ;)
32kHz (square wave) - Another frequency i chose for use in the pulsers, tends to have the opposite effect than 5075Hz, but meshes well with 5075Hz. I use it for removing blockages in body work, for shielding from energy attacks, and for an aid in the mental 'reach upwards' involved in meditation and remote viewing. When set to a frequency higher than 20 kHz, NCH toner produces a lower harmonic of the target frequency. Since square waves especially produce many harmonics ranging up and down the scale, imo you are still getting this frequency (or one close to it) as a harmonic when you use a pc sound card connected to a coil and xtal.
15Hz (square wave) - The frequency many people use to drive their succor punches. It tends to have a solid, relatively stable effect. Of the low frequencies, it is one commonly used today. It is potent, though imo benefits from the company of a higher frequency. Useful for shielding from energy attacks. Also, if you have a 15Hz driven SP, then charging your Ergonite with 15Hz will increase the responsiveness of your Ergonite to your SP.
32Hz/31.7 Hz (square or sine wave) - A frequency i first heard of from (i believe) Bruce Stenulson. It has proven very useful as an aid in programming quartz crystals. Because of it's tendency to carry programming information / intent from the user to a quartz crystal, it is useful imo for intent amplification, and as a general purpose frequency for driving mobius-powered orgone generators.
68.635 kHz (square or sine wave) - This one of the Hodowanec frequencies. Now, since the upper end of the sound card is well below this frequency, i am not actually getting this frequency when i put it into the NCH toner program that i use as a signal generator. When set to a frequency higher than 20 kHz, NCH toner produces a lower harmonic of the target frequency. Since square waves especially produce many harmonics ranging up and down the scale, imo you are still getting this frequency (or one close to it) as a harmonic. When run through the nch toner, and a mobius/quartz driven orgone generator, it produces an emission of orgone that is almost all in the violet range. Violet orgone is both soothing and cleansing, good for soul-searching as well as healing.
<

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:20

Седой wrote: My friend the poor guy was exposed to so left field. Thank God not in the beam stood to the side. Says two hours my ears were ringing as the shell-shocked after.
:shock: :shock:
Седой wrote:I don't know about carbon. The spirit is not enough yet. I know what usually ends games with obscure.
-Then you can first test "globular carbon",the
in shungite,shungit itself it has amazing protective properties for the human body,so that harm that should not be:
"..No wonder shungite called a living stone. When applying it on the human body increase its regenerative recovery process, faster healing occurs for injuries. Shungite also affects the internal organs, stimulates the liver, intestines, relieves pain, heart spasms, helps to cope with stress and removes their effects. He protects man from the destructive effects of electromagnetic natural / hepatogenic zones – crustal faults, underground rivers / and man-made / everything that plugs into the wall socket, especially radiation from TV, computers, microwave ovens /. The range of influence of schungite wide: military cover their strategic control points the layer of shungite, shungite chambers and grottoes create a unique microclimate... Main healing quality of recovery of balance of electric and magnetic fields in the body.
(taken from www.healthink.ru/shungit-tselebnyi-mineral.html)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:16

68.635 kHz (square or sine wave) - This one of the Hodowanec frequencies. Now, since the upper end of the sound card is well below this frequency, i am not actually getting this frequency when i put it into the NCH toner program that i use as a signal generator. When set to a frequency higher than 20 kHz, NCH toner produces a lower harmonic of the target frequency
Computer generators can not give a rectangular pulse with a certain frequency. For example, the VB-Generator at a frequency of 741 square generates something in the range of 725 - 785 (Virtual oscilloscope Radiomaster). Why is Logan about it no where mentions.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:20

Swami Dopado
to Change the shungit it is necessary once in two months. Shungite adsorbs on its surface up to 95% of pollutants, absorbing water from heavy metals, colloidal iron water pipes, nitrates and nitrites, pesticides, dioxins, phenols, alcohols, petroleum products, radionuclides, helminth eggs, viruses and bacteria, while simultaneously saturating the water with beneficial micro and macro. As the adsorbent shungite more effective than activated carbon in 30 times!
It is alarming. The cake can be disposable, if he will behave and essential stuff.

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Sat Mar 05, 2011 13:42

I'm experimenting with shungite. A very positive result

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Mar 05, 2011 21:15

Ланцелот wrote:
68.635 kHz (square or sine wave) - This one of the Hodowanec frequencies. Now, since the upper end of the sound card is well below this frequency, i am not actually getting this frequency when i put it into the NCH toner program that i use as a signal generator. When set to a frequency higher than 20 kHz, NCH toner produces a lower harmonic of the target frequency
Computer generators can not give a rectangular pulse with a certain frequency. For example, the VB-Generator at a frequency of 741 square generates something in the range of 725 - 785 (Virtual oscilloscope Radiomaster). Why is Logan about it no where mentions.
Very valuable information. Thank you.
How about an MP3 player and recorded it on set frequency?

ГаСС

Post by ГаСС » Sat Mar 05, 2011 22:02

There are more serious than VB generators-Generator )
Tried such as Acoustic analizing system? If I remember correctly what I read the accuracy is amazing she needs to be. While nothing used but think.
Carefully look in the direction of Test Tone Generator is a very good program for our cases

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Mar 05, 2011 22:13

Merkaba
how about an MP3 player and recorded it on set frequency?
Here 03-Manipura.mp3
The signal should be rectangular?
Flaky I have the same work.

Gass
There is more serious than VB generators-Generator )
I understand that it is not in the generator and sound card. Pour anywhere I've found and see what happens. The question will be solved. Moreover, I promised to let you wear is not a software but an ordinary oscilloscope that is with a computer to come loose.
Last edited by Ланцелот on Sat Mar 05, 2011 22:54, edited 2 times in total.