Recipes Argonite

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: Recipes Argonite

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Dec 15, 2016 15:01

V.
I guess You hurt my statement about houses made of wood...

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Dec 15, 2016 15:12

Why rush... the rush habitatable houses have already come up with a thousand or more years is called the dugout

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Thu Dec 15, 2016 15:42

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I guess You hurt my statement about houses made of wood...
Yes, never. :) In that if he lived - no longer than one month. And that's what dwelling covered with earth, in the temperate and humid climate, very knowledgeable deployed.
.. And finally, the topic does not make sense in terms of 3G, 4G, WiFi and other delights.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Dec 15, 2016 16:07

Викторович wrote:Yes, never
I'm happy
Викторович wrote:But that such a dwelling covered with earth, in the temperate and humid climate, very knowledgeable deployed.
Very interesting. You can read more?
Truth confuses "covered with earth". Adobe technologies involve sufficient thickness of the walls, sometimes under the meter. This does not quite jibe with prisypaya land. IMHO :?
but still - interesting.

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Thu Dec 15, 2016 16:23

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Adobe technologies involve the thickness of the walls by the meter. It's not quite fit in with prisypanija the ground.
Adobe buildings have never sprinkled the ground, because they will get soggy and fall apart. Earth sprinkled with wood, metal, plastic or concrete structures, are relatively resistant to moisture. Those pictures that You posted - cast, reinforced concrete.
A "more details" I have listed earlier: protected buildings for military purposes.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Dec 15, 2016 16:49

Викторович wrote:Those pictures that You posted - cast, reinforced concrete.
Oh, may fault. The pictures I posted only from the point of view of demonstration of integration with the environment. No more. :oops: About what materials were used in constructions in the pictures - I anything unknown, of course. :? :)
it is clear that from the point of view of sustainability "cast, reinforced concrete" - is not the best choice. az

OK, saved.

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Thu Dec 15, 2016 16:56

Шалтай Балтай wrote:it is clear that from the point of view of sustainability "cast, reinforced concrete" - is not the best choice.
Why not the best? Armonaite the stekloarmatura, the silicon filler, take a pebble, and the solution is to make quartz sand.. :) And will direct, a sacred material.
Only to sense from this, as mentioned above, there will be no, because out of all the sacredness of even one small location. :?

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Dec 15, 2016 22:41

Humpty Dumpty is not correctly called himself, for not talking, but wisely says.
Metals in ionic form are very good. Deposition of tin, noble, redkozemel. Any Clean alloys good right Microgeometry.
Instead of organito I make a Hub of bioenergy - detail there writing viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6014&p=166198#p166198
The warlock - Who could believe in the existence of universal Ministry as the earthly organization???
I have an entire section in Facebook humor

FROM THE SERIES "HEALTH CAN NOT BUY, BUT DOCTORS WILL HELP!"
The Ministry of health guarantees: not all doctors - not the doctors! Not all who are not doctors, know how to make you worse! Not all who are not doctors who know how to make you worse - do you know how to do it well.
Don't know how to treat yourself – learn how not know how to treat the older and more experienced.
www.earthup.info/home/90-satira-eolanta

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Dec 15, 2016 22:45

Викторович wrote:Only the good of it, as mentioned above, there will be no, because out of all the sacredness of even one small location.
Wi-Fi is the best tool for creating powerful bio - 4 are engaged. Read about the Hub through radio waves

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:02

Сергей Ивлев wrote:Metals in ionic form are very good. Deposition of tin, noble, redkozemel. Any Clean alloys good right Microgeometry.
Instead of organito I make a Hub of bioenergy - detail writing there viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6014&p=166198#p166198
I knot "to wrap"?
here's for example?
scale: this is prujinka Akovac tinned copper rod 5mm
approximately a diameter of 5 cm and 7 cm

with the diagnosis of products on the photo You have, as I understand it - no problem, as Shaw, no comments from my side :oops:
while there, peredumal - let me, tiny :oops:
powerful products high quality factor, as a result, strong vibrations. "The emphasis is" seem "naked", that would be their "dress" :)
I've eksperimentirovat with wool, experience I liked it... but IMHO the theme is interesting, and I would have continued. ideas - Wellcome.

PS
for clothes ready money to pay :wink:

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Fri Dec 16, 2016 13:38

Сергей Ивлев wrote:Wi-Fi is the best tool for creating powerful bio - 4 are engaged. Read about the Hub through radio waves
Everyone has the right to spoil yourself and loved ones to the framework SanPiN. :) .. But not necessarily be proud of and the more to encourage others to do so. :)

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:11

Шалтай Балтай wrote: I knot "to wrap"?
Of course. ready to lift one or the other your Golden Key, just call on Skype sinergastana, but without the General public.
You're the leader on the forum, your in the Champions section of views and responses. However, I have not yet learned.
I cook (not one) a bioactive therapeutic projects of eco-houses or huts, sheds - if anyone is interested.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:15

Викторович wrote:Everyone has the right to spoil yourself and loved ones to the framework SanPiN
Imprinting via radio waves network adapter - harm (stream of torture, death) or benefit or cure depends on the files multimedia and special bioactively power supply. Read my posts who cares

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Sun Dec 18, 2016 13:06

Сергей Ивлев wrote:Imprinting using radio waves network adapter - harm (stream of torture, death) or benefit or cure depends on the files multimedia and special bioactively power supply.
You can have fun as prihoditsya, and call the process re-branding though no one will oppose. .. But only as long as it's not hurting anyone, or hurting in accordance with the accepted tolerances. :)
But as soon as tolerances go, or harm others will be obvious on stage will be either MIA or violent orderlies... :?

Wifi is a system that deals absolute damage, which is, like, agreed, in order to appease those wishing to make in the lives of men. The degree of harm inflicted by them regulated SanPiN. Wifi deals the damage regardless of whether the transfer at this particular moment or not. People aged, to the delight of the pension Fund, it will be expressed as the increase absolutely all the risks associated with health, because AMY's microwave of this range interfere with the natural processes of self-healing. For children, especially early age, the bouquet will be more, which is the most common anxiety disorder - may be the least nuisance.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Dec 20, 2016 15:20

Викторович wrote:Armonaite the stekloarmatura, the silicon filler, take a pebble, and the solution is to make quartz sand.. And will direct, a sacred material.
Stekloarmatura is not a substitute for steel reinforcement. On floors you can use only pre-mutagennouu the stekloarmatura. At home or in makeshift conditions will not make it. It makes sense to use stekloarmatura on the Foundation and walls, if the roof is metal? 8)

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Tue Dec 20, 2016 20:14

Ланцелот wrote:Stekloarmatura is not a substitute for steel reinforcement.
Everything changes. :) http://www.enrost.ru/stati/stati-po-ste ... -armatury/
Ланцелот wrote:the point to use the stekloarmatura on the Foundation and walls, if the roof is metal?
It is the choice of the customer http://www.tn.ru/catalogue/?bokm_id=skat_krovlya

Although it's more accurate to do the opposite: to escape the premises by all available means. :)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:55

I don't know what stekloarmatura Americans. Perhaps not one that is sold here.
Is cheap and cheerful. A long room, a couple of machines and half a dozen Uzbeks. Accordingly, products cheap. Interested, began to torture and Yandex https://www.forumhouse.ru/now I do not remember the specific article, who should be - he will find. Understands, from the point of view of the strength of materials how to work steel and fiberglass reinforcement. And I believe that brow more than the manufacturer.

The second link - and here TECHNONICOL? They produce roofing materials. And I'm talking about reinforcement concrete stekloarmatura. :?

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:46

Ланцелот wrote:I don't know what stekloarmatura Americans. Perhaps not one that is sold here.
The same, and in some ways even better. It is standard GOST 31938-2012, the production Process is standardized rebar continuous, and therefore can not be hand-held, so five Uzbeks are not in the business.
Of course, there are restrictions on the use.
http://www.tdbazalt.com/category/materi ... ri_minusi/
A man versed in the strength of materials could well be from the manufacturer or distributor of the hardware.
Ланцелот wrote:the Second link - and here TECHNONICOL?
When Your
Ланцелот wrote:the point to use the stekloarmatura on the Foundation and walls, if the roof is metal?
But I once again emphasize: this is all speculative conversations, as if the man himself likes the room or the whole structure will have to be escaped.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:15

Викторович wrote:the manufacturing Process of standardized rebar continuous, and therefore can not be hand-held, so five Uzbeks are not in the business.
He smiled. Occasionally use stekloarmatura, though in large quantities. Purchasing from the manufacturer. Therefore, like the Chukchi, I see that and "sing".
You seem to a theorist, therefore, the dispute is meaningless. No offense.

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Sat Dec 24, 2016 13:19

Ланцелот wrote:You apparently, theorist,
Well, Yes. Move on to the individual and all successfully over. :)
Next time, You'll have to determine the status: are You aware of the status of the subject matter fully, or trust the articles from the network, but the opinion in the real world are observing the organizations of mediators, suggesting that the basic products grow on trees. :)

http://www.steelholding.ru/company/production/

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:56

Викторович wrote: Lancelot wrote(a):
You apparently, theorist,

Well, Yes. Move on to the individual and all successfully over.
Next time, You'll have to determine the status: are You aware of the status of the subject matter fully, or trust the articles from the network, but the opinion in the real world are observing the organizations of mediators, suggesting that the basic products grow on trees.

http://www.steelholding.ru/company/production/
And as for the other, if You don't read what you copy-paste here?
The last link is good, the company more or less honest. Not directly write about the problems of composite reinforcement, but links are there
13. Articles of concrete with prestressed and nenapryazhny reinforcement (lighting columns, electric poles, insulating traverse power lines; road and paving slabs, fence slabs, curbs, columns and pillars, railway sleepers, fittings for sewers, pipelines and crosspromoting (heating plants, cable channels) and utility systems.
Translate specially for You. After the words nenapryazhny reinforcement lists the different types of products. Among them slabs, and arches. So all that is listed is from nenapryazhno fittings. And floor slabs and arches of concrete with a prednamerennoe fittings (spelling errors on our website.)

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sun Dec 25, 2016 15:08

Allow yourself to interrupt Your erudite arguments about the valve question: "And what does the fittings (even stekloarmatura) is to recipes orgonite?" Or are You familiar with the word saw, which is used in the context of the statements on the branch and decided to show off knowledge in the field of construction? Because Mr Lavrov spoke quite specifically about escaping home and construction in relation to this shielding. I think uninviting someone to listen to this interesting branch of specialized things that belong on the "farmhouse". There are conceptual people have to say on the matter.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Dec 31, 2016 22:28

Зозерхат wrote:Allow yourself to interrupt Your erudite arguments about the valve question: "And what does the fittings (even stekloarmatura) is to recipes orgonite?"
The theme of escaping the house interesting. But I have to give real ideas, which are less easy to implement any, or well, almost anyone. I personally have been doing this for the third year. So lit on this topic, though not in the right place. Not to be unfounded, after the New Year describe, even in detail, how I do it.
Happy New Year to all.
Good luck.

Зозерхат
Разработчик

Post by Зозерхат » Sat Dec 31, 2016 23:58

I agree entirely!
Shielding options there are a lot like the ways in which these options can be implemented. It will be interesting to see Your practical experience in this field.

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Sun Jan 01, 2017 13:29

Зозерхат wrote:Options shielding there are many like and ways in which these options can be implemented.
Unexpected. :) Announce please all list.