Kacher as a stimulant osov and vivid dreams

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Тапка
Kacher as a stimulant osov and vivid dreams

Post by Тапка » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:06

One statement encountered in the Internet -

http://www.matri-x.ru/forum/index.php?/ ... %BA%D0%B0/
POST NUMBER 6

About the effect on dreams :
"The question of biological effects of GTTM on kachere. Here's another experiment. Accidentally and inadvertently managed to fall asleep in the field working katscher - ne with him almost five hours. It's something Bright, saturated colors of a dream, with details and details. And most importantly - permanently stored almost for a few days all the details"

I think you need to find and contact the person under the name of Amateur radio and to interview ...... Here is his explanation -

Construct classic diagrams on Wa was one to one. Caceros small, 315 G. Gives the frequency of about 44 kHz.
About Tesla here's something to remember. In the book Rasnick "Nikola Tesla" is a string, that during the construction of Wardenclyffe Tesla when he was bad, went to the lab and hooked up to the head of a high-frequency device.

Looking for diagram ....

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:51

Yet , on this scheme-

And thank you for the precise answer! However, the picture or pattern can be?
I just think this device is going to need all my readers to improve the functioning of the brain to understand my writings - I have 4 years of regularly recharged (by the way healthier specifically, even the consumption of oxygen dropped and heart rate dropped to 52-55, like when 90 kg weighed (120 now)).
Noticed that if you do hard physical work with the running of GTTM, almost do not get tired and "lactic acid" is not produced - you can sell the machine some of our team for training... that's just to certify will not work.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:01

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:18

The ignition coil resonance somewhere in the 3 to 4 KHz. At TVs - 15 625 Hz
And kacher is just a generator. as I understand TOR is a simple emitter (transmitter) on a 44 KHz?

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Feb 24, 2011 15:58

Yeah,yeah I later understood about the resonance of different coils and transformers))) Can rate of 44 KHz plays some role .

As I understand it kacher generator , but the generator high voltage.

EKKO you have experience in HV is - enlighten plz.

There by the way ( http://aing.ru/for/viewtopic.php?p=87269#87269 ) has the words - " In real life a similar effect was confirmed."

The website mentioned on the Wa matrix Hobbyist - http://ka4er.mylivepage.ru/file/index/

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 24, 2011 17:15

I advise you to watch "darsonvalization" and the characteristics of the device "Ultratone"
http://www.ultraton.ru/index.php?option ... Itemid=2#2

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Feb 24, 2011 17:46

Thanks Andrew , just on our subject.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Feb 24, 2011 18:26

Yes, there is. I had gene at Straznice and the multiplier specifies the 555, but something broke and I could not find that. the generator was measured - serviceable, even IMS other put; output trasistor changed the multiplier changed, the FA have me winding. TVs squeaks, everything works and there is no spark or there is but small. For a Tesla coil right shemales from microwaves, but they are expensive.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Feb 24, 2011 18:33

The important thing is to reproduce the experience of the radio Amateur 44 kHz to . I wrote to him and Wa - waiting for an answer .

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Feb 24, 2011 19:16

Yes, it's not a problem, and do not need high

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Feb 24, 2011 19:52

I understand - this is a tricky kacher generator like this http://www.chipdip.ru/video.aspx?vid=ID000280045 . The coil is tricky to calculate this somehow necessary.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Feb 24, 2011 20:06

well, why should he? easier on two transistors to make

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Thu Feb 24, 2011 20:11

And the coil will be there??? The man fell asleep IN the FIELD WORKING KATSCHER .

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Feb 24, 2011 20:21

no. and also in the microwave generator circuits, but the radiation is. Emit should not generator.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Feb 24, 2011 20:34

the generator is therefore called the reluctor, which serves to generate a signal, but not use it to load directly. the load have to be connected through the junction

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Feb 25, 2011 19:57

Just thinking out loud.
The cord Merovingia worn on the head for a few days. Then leave for the night. 1 or 2 nights there is a desire to take it off. Not yet removed, feeling that slept. Take off and go to bed, make an effort to sleep - and that they are real vivid dreams. They consist of several blocks, for an hour each polar. The more blocks will look through, the worse I feel. :?
PS Sorry if not the topic, the cord Merovingia hardly kacher.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Feb 25, 2011 20:15

Lancelot - welcome any thoughts and ideas thanks!!! I see you are also from the city of rockets and astronauts)))

And why - "the more blocks will look through, the WORSE I feel" ?????

P. S by the way, it is possible to manufacture , under a scanner now.......

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 25, 2011 20:35

Why the man in the laboratory sees more dreams in General and OS in particular? Because he switched to relic the dream (it is similar to REM), but differs in a number of settings and is designed for immediate response in case of risk. In principle, all through this phase pass while falling asleep, but in a new place, or in case of danger and this phase lingers on for the whole night. Oddly, this phase is characterized by healing on the physical level and creative inspirations on the mental...
I mean, what could be the body senses danger this generator??? :shock:

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Feb 25, 2011 20:36

I like that the power consumed is abnormal in this case. One or two unit - normal. Three or four blocks and 10-15 minutes feeling overwhelmed. Something similar happens when you sleep extra. IMHO.
A detailed description of the cord is on realcouples.

Andrei Patrushev
I mean, what could be the body senses danger this generator???

The generator is a little similar. Field right-hand twist, +400 (in the terminology Sanjeevini) In Diveyevo energy is stronger, even though I, too, slept badly. A little more precisely. And immediately got up when he woke up. Maybe the whole thing in shortening the time need for rest?

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Feb 25, 2011 21:30

ALTARIA gives a vivid and memorable dreams. Also some of the session. Also chtoli brain goes into sleep relict?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 26, 2011 0:01

Экко wrote:ALTARIA gives a vivid and memorable dreams. Also some of the session. Also chtoli brain goes into sleep relict?
Just this mode is characterized by a strong alpha waves mixed with theta.

Седой

Post by Седой » Mon Feb 28, 2011 21:40

My friends are masochists, to treat you later, as already realized.
But an ounce of prevention...

First
Kacher is not a simple blocking oscillator. Although the scheme is one to one the same. But it's not.
The second frequency there is no role for which to start and it is good. To change to reconfigure to achieve some specific frequencies is not necessary, does not make sense.

Kacher need to collect in one day without stopping. to collect all the necessary components in a heap.In the morning to start the build tonight will be ready. Not be interrupted for long.

Sealed components should not be used. Only a new.

To wind the high voltage coil should start from the Foundation, from the bottom to the top and move clockwise.

This should be done in the daytime.

Difficult to start first káčer, if you do a second or third will start mass production at home, do it with the running kachere.

Always clean the room where this thing will work. in the absence of oxygen you will hurt yourself and your health.

If the kacher does not start on the first day, then most likely he is once more nowhere no one and under no circumstances not to start more.
And every component of details not started katscher should not be used when creating the others. Coil including.

Kacheri love the proportions of the Golden section and Fibonacci numbers.

So when you create a use a ruler and different ratios of the geometry of the height lengths of the diameters of the coils.
Experiment.

Don't run after megalomania, large capacity, etc etc Kacher 350 watts is a little different from katscher 3 miliwatt

If you'll use the defining generators there on 555 or something else that is not a kacher. this is something else. simple switching Converter Kacher.

You don't understand the difference until you can manage to run my first kacher.

I am also very long mocked cachenotwritable in different forums. Then I gathered myself... And since I am constantly confronted with high stress of all kinds. I to understand the difference was easy to explain but still I am not able to even.

Good luck.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 01, 2011 0:51

Fits the description of a mushroom trip... :wink: (nothing personal :?)

Седой

Post by Седой » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:21

Yes, I thought so too from the beginning. While not broken off on it.
Just people analogy. All that looks like a Tesla coil is the Tesla coil, and all that is not like a Tesla coil but produces high voltage Kacher.

Out of it I played enough with high voltages. Since childhood this sin.

Kacher is another.

It is difficult to measure, difficult to explain, difficult to understand in the end.

Simply follow my recommendations from this head ache will be less.

And when I see Kutcher and not just the generator the difference out for yourself.

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:36

Kacher is another.

It is difficult to measure, difficult to explain, difficult to understand in the end.
no electronics - not books, not understood. A decisive role here have experiences, measurements, circuit design.
If the scheme fits the principle of operation of katscher, so it kacher.
Gray
kacher - conventional blocking oscillator. Tesla coil - resonant transformer. No more, no less

Gray
You write like you need the kacher, the rest is nonsense, and why is it? 555 for example, what not to like? the fact that the rectangular signal?