Kacher as a stimulant osov and vivid dreams

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Седой

Post by Седой » Tue Mar 01, 2011 20:27

ECCO I spent with a soldering iron for 28 years.
More than 20 years engaged in high voltages.
About kacher heard just a year ago. And a long time to convince authors that this is a conventional blocking oscillator.
Then just put it together.

According to the same recommendations that I was given.
As he rummaged through almost everything that has been written about it.

This is not a blocking generator! KT315 under other conditions with a voltage of 300V on the base turns into coal and then lit a torch.

There are already experiments confirmed that the broken katscher transistor is restored. Just being around a long time.

555 I like it, although TL494 more love.

Why am I here on this forum?
the reason is that I realized some connection behavior kačerov and orgone generators.
He has not yet figured out, at least for myself.

If you want to just gather the high voltage generator, use anything, like not like nothing changed. The main thing that worked.

Collect sensor chronal changes on two quartz
and roll next with the usual spark from BB generator or just the TRANS from fluorescent lamps at 10kV.

Then in the field katscher. Will understand the difference.

Or just a nice quartz crystal in the field of conventional high voltage and in the field katscher.

To argue then I do not want. Does not make sense.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Tue Mar 01, 2011 20:33

Yes Nenad argue)))

Lucca tell me how to 44KHz Kutcher to do exactly the same frequency you need to check the experience of the person.

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Mar 01, 2011 20:49

well. But what else you think there is a difference between cachera and other RF generator? for example, instead of using high voltage or electromagnet of the magnetron as a transmitter.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed Mar 02, 2011 0:17

“So what is electricity? Already throughout my life, I ask myself that question.”
Nikola Tesla

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed Mar 02, 2011 0:49

We do not do the main research , a lot of talk and build theory .

To do this kacher and test , not forgetting TB , and maybe he should not spark in the course of work ( I'm about ozone and various oxides) and can have XS .

It is written that people fell asleep in the field working katscher - fields create or coil or spark this .

Apparently the same arc should be - should be studied in more detail.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:21

1. Kutcher is not a normal blocking, proven, to argue lack of time and sense.
2. Want to influence dreams - make a conical coil with an approximate difference of diameters more than 1 to 2
3. try to make the external modulation signal (this is harder, since it is important not to disrupt the auto generation + pickup gives it at all).
4. high voltage is not needed, Kutcher gives a completely different, and in its present form is well described a little example from the same Rinat, by the way, he actively participated in experiments with cachename at the dawn of their birth (when my namesake made the first after meeting with Brownim in option high voltage Tesla output)
5. For a soft effect and not pagegenie hardware next you need to weaken the connection with the inductor coil (the streamer becomes colder and ceases to burn the body including).
6. instability in the Assembly and other oddities including those dependent on small-scale mining operations of the scheme. There are stable versions - usually they go from the first, without shamanism.
7. for dreams empty input using the specified in PP3 for example, "Lucid dreams".
8. The distance to the device can be large
9. 555 is not suitable, the desired oscillations are synchronized with the processes in space.
10. why Gray writes about the use of new parts I know such effects are possible, although quite rare. Again, this is due to the flip side of the coin.
The details may remain a kind of saturation... let's say Organon to be in the terminology of this website.
11. the winding of the coil when viewed from above - counterclockwise only. (as said Gray, only it is about the other end said). This is VERY IMPORTANT, if you live not tired.

In this topic to participate not interested in the scientific details - the website of Rinat. For unscientific - anywhere where the people hanging out studying kacheri.
Biological - there is no place, there is no such information in the clear.
To explore the effects of mating - type in the search engine "Lichtenberg figures" and see the video as processed acrylic suddenly under external impulse (tapping) painted inside zip and finds inside a beautiful tree form
well, here so somehow
http://ma-zaika.ru/post115813109/
the effect of recently opened and not yet really explained.

So the streamer from katscher (discharge at the top of the coil if there is one) avoids the conductors(bypasses), prefers organic dielectrics and draws them on the same figure. Somewhere was a photo from personal experiments, but too lazy to look.

PS I did nothing to convince not interested, no such goals and time no, expressed above all what can be useful for those who want to get real effects useful for practice (e.g. the dreaming). This information is more than enough.
And please note that not neatly done or too powerful kacher it can burn the electronics with him (many who it was) even if it's close - in zone of tens of meters. Feedback should be weak.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:31

Тапка wrote:We're not the most important - the research , talk a lot and build theory .

To do this kacher and test , not forgetting TB , and maybe he should not spark in the course of work ( I'm about ozone and various oxides) and can have XS .

It is written that people fell asleep in the field working katscher - fields create or coil or spark this .

Apparently the same arc should be - should be studied in more detail.
Don'T NEED the streamer. To zonirovat the air will be excessive.
on the way to put a regular bulb in it will be beautiful in the category of Chinese balls with the lightning, only sometimes (if kacher powerful) these lamps tend to explode - please use reasonable caution.
You can just output coil stick something without sharp corners is not a very large area,then the streamer will not.
That's enough.
In the field box, it's pretty huge.
Person was received on a frequency modulation katscher transfer from deep in the basement of the Institute on the surface... the signal steadily caught at a distance of about 1km, then he just did not check, and the overlap of the buildings also did not change the output (the signal was caught by the receiver in a certain range). Power devices - a few watts. From the point of view of physics - on the street in General should not be this signal.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:38

Sclerosis at my head... last but VERY IMPORTANT point. You need to follow the old advice of my namesake - it is important to have cachera a water bottle or other means changing the quality of radiation. It behaves very interestingly. For example playing with a couple of fluorescent lamps that light up in the field katscher, it is possible to detect that radiation as would be drawn between them like Velcro that you can pull to the side and its intensity in another area, you will fall.
A bottle of water. Or need a system for structuring a signal of mental language.
Let me explain. A few years ago already and the other I was in a very dangerous situation where the consequence was not to shoot down the temperature around 40 and above.
There were a few violated the above conditions were tough feedback, no water, kacher was included in the room where before it was sick (happened interinos) and a few aspects.
Water is the most simple and reliable safety. I don't sbredil, it is the experience of many. Plus I do not think that if once without water cost, it will always be so.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:42

Седой wrote:
There are already experiments confirmed that the broken katscher transistor is restored. Just being around a long time.
in fact, for the same reason in the pyramids of the blade sometimes samozashchita what has long been known.
Why am I here on this forum?
the reason is that I realized some connection behavior kačerov and orgone generators.
He has not yet figured out, at least for myself.
well, let's say, the signal(or energy flow) is different and is stimulated differently, but you can ride that and that.
And can be done at all otherwise.
Success.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:38

Uhhhh how much information at once!! Michael - excellent , thank you!!!!

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:48

9. 555 is not suitable, the desired oscillations are synchronized with the processes in space.
what is it like? what kind of processes? how is the sync? than it is possible to observe and confirm?

Седой

Post by Седой » Wed Mar 02, 2011 14:58

And I'm talking about the water that have forgotten. Thank You Michael. And pity the young. By the way another interesting observation, nobody has been able to pour water at work Kutcher. As far as I know.

And to explain all this Shambhala all in a row already difficult. The brother is younger and he has a constant fixed ideas. Truth often at the expense of girls. Then as 44KHz. Itch and all. At this frequency there is nothing interesting bi and cancer adjust to the desired frequency is not possible. Then, too, fiddling with his blocking generator. And by the way, on TL494 better.

I have a very interesting design of the latest katscher. All sizes are Fibonacci numbers. Conical. Nothing special, something beautiful.
And no streamer. A touch mild itching and tingling of the skin, sometimes with a chill.
Crystals love this field.

Still life has already taught.
Primary is experience. Then the realization, then the schema of the theory of numbers. Well, at the expense of dancing with a tambourine, it's a matter of taste.

Electravia :wiz

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 02, 2011 15:38

As described above than is observed can be confirmed (including in the texts ETS), as I said, I don't see the point to convince someone. See only make sense to help those who are interested to get the result and not to step again on the same rake. So I have nothing to say. Checked. need outlined.
Can draw analogies with sensors like psyleron and IGA-1. Ie in the case of timer trigger "hard", in an arbitrary time specified by the generator, and in kachere - associated with the signal environment, white noise, anything.... start studying more Kozyrev, using the first semiconductor, and then just a few resistor, as the sensor of the noise. Psyleron and counterparts not far away.
Here just the output is active.
Think....

Седой

Post by Седой » Wed Mar 02, 2011 16:04

To convince, that is fine, to hold back from self-flagellation necessary.
A couple of years ago came to the forum, school house improvised did an x-ray tube. in GP-5. Pundits have been, who they pointed to what and how ВИ3-18/32 even advised. There was sand and dug GMI-29 in directories.
It's not an x-ray tube. But the GMI-120 29 x-ray!!! issues. What can he do with a young anarchist Chernobyl never dreamed of.
And in my belief not to do it, they all said. The uncle did not learn to live and help financially and is better tell as correctly to collect.

I know what left field. And that ultrasound is the brain's doing. Me from the dead pulled out, thank God. Plasmoid caught myself. Breasts covered the enemy bunker so to speak. What to treat me really could not explain.
And the diagnosis did not put. Cured by the way one woman shaman and doctor, using electromagnetic encoding a placebo. Also our Shambhala.
Only how to explain it to them?
And there is already talk will not work if the magnetron from a microwave to transmit AM audio at a frequency of 44 kHz directly to the brain. Not to just read the books, and straight into the brain to record and all.
It is better to have beer on the bench drinking, there is a chance that it will grow sober.
And if it goes then it is unlikely.
I also stop your speech in this thread.
May God give you wise up before I do.

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Mar 02, 2011 17:33

well, I recently took up the topic of high voltage. the plan was to make a giant "Tesla", the generator of ball lightning, experiment with it; and ultrasound, antigravity.. until it died. then will take

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed Mar 02, 2011 20:14

Mdeee , safety here in the first place should be ........ Thank you explained....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 02, 2011 22:19

ball lightning amazing turn out from the usual 220V 50 Hz....but without understanding what is happening is that they be killed.

Седой

Post by Седой » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:22

Michael here and I pulled this, but not from an outlet.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:37

Michael_
how can you tell??? I know the method, there are 5 kV and simulated conditions for the creation of ball lightning. I will collect the device, but do you know another way?? and how many lives artificial lightning? I think a few seconds or even less

димыч

Post by димыч » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:28

I found an interesting video like the kacher as engine\

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:22

dimych
I'm aware of that. but kacher there are persons not and you just need HV

Сергей Битков

Post by Сергей Битков » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:18

Экко wrote:how can you tell???
IVAN SAPRONOV: "THE FUSION WAS CLOSE AND ACHIEVABLE DREAM"
read there it is told

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 09, 2011 16:57

Yes, you can for example. That's just a serious question - is it necessary??? I know that ball lightning can create effects that affect the space and others very much, including physical displacement, death, and much more. To control it, very few people can. So do not think it is worth experimentation.
Well, if only a perverted method of suicide.

Вадимканевидимка

Post by Вадимканевидимка » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:43

In the 90 years put together a simple get-rich - core (aluminium and polystyrene) from the magnetic drives of the computer wrapped bulk wire of 0,4-0,5 meters 30-50 and connected neeku mtkh-90 with capacitor 0.05 UF 160 volts, the potentiometer 47-100k and through the diode included this multivibrator 220 volts made blinking 25-30 HZ and put ustrojstvo under the bed
I was expecting a wonderful and memorable dreams....I expected a few more but was happy. While I was under the impression that astral ustrojstvo opens a path to somewhere....

Вадимканевидимка

Post by Вадимканевидимка » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:29

and what about Katscher, something You have gone away from DIY

Take CT 315 - two coil on the arm m worked 30 and 60 turns and connect 1 AA battery and try.... what words of divorce then what is the theme of philosophy is?