Kacher as a stimulant osov and vivid dreams

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:55

Вадимканевидимка

Post by Вадимканевидимка » Fri Jun 03, 2011 17:46

it's not exactly on topic, but a footnote - thank you!

Вадимканевидимка

Post by Вадимканевидимка » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:31

today used night kacher - assembled on two katuscak without a frame, the transistor 3200 is powered by two AA batteries
The dreams were vivid and memorable as the frequency is in the range of 600 kHz (easy to check on the radio)

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Jun 04, 2011 17:32

Dreams were vivid and memorable
so similar effect ALTARIA, mind machines, drives Patrushev, and the RF field can be harmful, how do you know? is it worth then?

yrii

Re: Kacher as a stimulant osov and vivid dreams

Post by yrii » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:06

but do not tell us how to make "gauge chronal changes on two quartz "

Мастер 108

Re:

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 22:53

Михаил_ wrote:11. the winding of the coil when viewed from above - counterclockwise only. (as said Gray, only it is about the other end said). This is VERY IMPORTANT, if you live not tired.
It's like this?

Both coils so to do?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 29, 2012 21:11

hmm.... all I have in these topics, I go by mood and rarely. If something important out of my order - the PM's better to shake (just in case).
Winding.
If you look at the coil (wound) on top, and walk along the coil, the direction of movement - clockwise.
Inductor (coil short), usually in the opposite direction.
If you do not start or runs poorly - you need to reverse the polarity of the inclusion of the ends of the inductor.(or the distance from it to BB coil). Coil better to do konicheskoi (although its harder to do at times) with the difference between diameters of more than twice.
the inductor can be vertical or flat. It is important to have a minimum connection of VV-coil-inductor.
The result is quite simple - streamer with a strong coupling has the usual takovou component. due to the inductive coupling of the coils.
Streamer in low when cold or almost cold.
Unfortunately in some cases it is necessary to compromise.

To make it clearer. On the properties of cold electricity, the guys filmed a great movie

Tesla showed the "magic" manipulation of the bits, holding them in his hands, and so on - the reason is that there was exceptionally cold. The usual level in such a situation, kill perfectly fine.
(well, from katscher slapovskogo certainly will not kill the main monsters don't).
And a bottle of water next to obyazatelno. Consider this rule number one. I.e. it should always be on the table next to the installation.
In some cases, kacher is that around breaks down the electronics (and sometimes the neighbors). Buggy or dies.
I recommend to take this into account.<

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:12

That's just like dear gins :wink: (Gray, Michael) to clarify how to correctly wind the coil and here. Thank You, Michael!
Михаил_ wrote: Winding.
If you look at the coil (wound) on top, and walk along the coil, the direction of movement - clockwise.
Here, at last more or less intelligible explanation. That is, it refers to what happens left-hand thread.

And how in the thread about the SP - they say one thing (which way to blow off), and what we have in mind is not clear, and then debate what the picture the other way...

Let the future unify the terminology - not in what direction is wound, and which end to look and what this yields the thread and all at once everything will be clear.
Last edited by Мастер 108 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:29, edited 1 time in total.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:26

And yet, whether kind dear Gina to answer a couple of questions. Bo with a soldering iron I are friends, but in the analysis and design of circuits - alas :?
Михаил_ wrote:3. try to make the external modulation signal (this is harder, since it is important not to disrupt the auto generation + pickup gives it at all).

6. instability in the Assembly and other oddities including those dependent on small-scale mining operations of the scheme. There are stable versions - usually they go from the first, without shamanism.
1. How to make a modulation with external signal
2. Schemes got a dozen - advise stable version
Седой wrote: I have a very interesting design of the latest katscher. All sizes are Fibonacci numbers. Conical. Nothing special, something beautiful.

Electravia :wiz
You can picture (bigger that all the nuances were visible) or drawing (we'd started Vertes) and concept.

Please :oops:

Седой

Post by Седой » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:28

Electravia :wiz[/quote]

You can picture (bigger that all the nuances were visible) or drawing (we'd started Vertes) and concept.

Please :oops:[/quote]

There are no details, not any, except of shamanism with a vessel of water, and so on.
Scheme for one katscher. it is known to all. Transistor better КТ903Б. a it is recommended. 30 watnik.

I have a home repair that thing lying around somewhere in boxes in the attic. Technique kacheri do not favor more than my daughter. So if I have a camera, it will not last long and the tragic outcome for the latter. I'll try to dig up certegy which I gathered their cucerescu.

At the expense of modulation do not have an idea how this can be done with kachera and not with the high-voltage generator 555, which by mistake is called kachera or Tesla coil.
Tesla coil is very difficult to calculate and to manufacture. L1C1=L2C2 resonance condition of the parallel and serial circuits very difficult to perform.
so like the proverbial S2 a torus or a spherical cap, emitting lightning :wiz very difficult to calculate. The method of scientific spear only.
Very few people paid attention to the material from which were made the frames for the coils from the Tesla. This is clearly not PVC pipes. And most likely the fiberglass and(or) the tree is processed sulfur at high temperature.
The capacitor C1 in the circuit paralelnogo of the circuit shall be either vacuum or a ball (may God give you all the metal) or the self made of layers of al. foil and glass or mica. Ceramic does not work here. Or rather is working but not properly !

When the Tesla coil in resonance always, as a side effect, it registers a decrease of the mass of the coil and pull air from the bottom to the top in the pipe coil.

In cachero mysticism still more, much more.

One very important warning, don't try to do the exciting coils of the coil Kaduce. That is another gene and it packs a nasty bite.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 01, 2012 11:37

the best key if I remember correctly, BU508A.
Modulation - it is possible to make the amplitude ( power modulation amplitude) can be frequency.
Turnkey solutions for the amplitude for open access (for katscher) no.
For the frequency the Gene testatika do, although IMHO it is worse than amplitude (because the kacher itself multicasting, it is not true to modulate the frequency of the ideologically).
Shamanism with the water there - there's all understandable, though not on the classics. It is needed next. But more on that later (very long to explain so clearly out). Moreover, the volume needs to match the power of the device.
For 12 volt devices up to 1A of power-enough a-liter bottle in a radius of half a meter.

By the way kacher is different from the resonant Tesla's lower power and auto-tuning on frequency. Is it plus and minus. Actually it is the sensor and the generator in one bottle.

Don't play with power above 12 volts the first time.
Do not make too large spools.
Not power case (input) case.
Yeah, so.
If you do everything right and listen to the intuition that harm to electronics there will be no (well, maybe a little podklyuchat sensors and touchpads of laptops within a radius of several meters.
If buggy and burns all around, disassemble constructive (in favor of the new position of the inductor in the first phase of weakening links) and check the direction of winding.
Burn everything from tough-minded kačerov.
"cold" working peacefully.
checked. Only they're not all coming out.
Yes. There is no special mystique. Just a lot depends on mental attitude-collecting device. This is not mysticism, but the real situation with any creature in this (and any other) world.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 01, 2012 11:57

Gray. I will not argue. But Tesla resonances must be other. However this is not a subject of this branch and generally not a topic of this forum.
A bagel is only for capacitive tuning BB coil in Tesla, and his influence is removed the device experimentally. (current formula as I understand it, too long, since playbecause calc bagels believes seems quite good. but that's not the point). Tesla resonances one explosive coil combined. and how it swings - is secondary.
And there were professional ceramic work very well.
Believe me :) I have filled the shelf up to the ceiling :) different. But sometimes they hit :) but Tesla is actually in a completely different topic - their other goals.
I was talking about modulation that is katscher, i.e. not configured in resonance Tesla in the self-mode, with super-weak relationship between VC and inductor.
One of the fundamental properties of katscher - multicasttest, well visible on the high frequency instrument (in the coil do not stick burned, the background induced on the probe) and the presence of cold at the exit and around.
Cold. behaves quite different from conventional electricity, even in comparison with different HF-BB and other installations, including powerful.
Primarily the difference is that when used correctly, it is not destructive.
I remember I was on the skiff once upon a time the man who wrote that he performed in the circus with numbers, a La Tesla.
Handed out all the fluorescent lamps in the forefront - they burned. The streamers through allowed etc
So he wrote that he clearly noticed the positive impact on health.
But from the simple electricity he had this .... effect.
However, a mistake can make mischief with him. So I HIGHLY recommend not all such experiments to do at high powers and thoughtlessly.
No experience with high voltage and other electronics too.
In the end, on BB reel at the upper end can be thousands of volts (in kachere in Tesla VV pumped millions).
When they are cold is one thing. And if the connection with the strong inducer, it is quite hot electricity acquired under scheme a La obrotowy.
Ie, it is recommended to undertake it with the technical education and understanding of what is happening at least at the level of basic principles (including safety).
I'm not intimidated - just urge caution reasonable.
And yet - if kacere outdoor streamer in the air, and he's too strong, the effect of ozonation.
Ozone can easily go for MAC. do not treat yourself burns and a poisoning with ozone.
Really like this (the streamer) are not needed.
Of course it depends what for. But for biological applications - exactly.
By the way, its easy to avoid hanging on exit flask from China plasma ball, or just the lamp (the latter if boolshoy power can yank, so again, carefully).<

yrii

Post by yrii » Thu Dec 20, 2012 13:26

on the matrix in a topic about kacheri clearly established that the explosive coil should be wound clockwise during winding (right hand thread) and no matter which way you look at the coil winding is always clockwise (right hand thread) DNA in humans is also a right-handed...

yrii

Re: Re:

Post by yrii » Thu Dec 20, 2012 13:29

Мастер 108 wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:11. the winding of the coil when viewed from above - counterclockwise only. (as said Gray, only it is about the other end said). This is VERY IMPORTANT, if you live not tired.
It's like this?

Both coils so to do?
left here winding

ВикМо

Post by ВикМо » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:00

Found another stimulant osov and vivid dreams.
Who knows how to convert 220V to 110V .(I live in a country where the outlet is 110 volts.)
took the aluminum core from the tape drive from the EEC and it is wrapped around a caduceus - drgua angles to each other - almost in bulk coil, and the scheme has collected on mtkh-90 flashing did so to visually create the lockup - this stroboscopic effect - 2--25 HZ and under the bed, the dreams are prophetic and vivid, so called dream colonizer
the above device on the aluminum core was tested by me and I collected the second which wanted to arrange a joint astral Hiking with another researcher, but the researcher was afraid my device use and data sharing I have no

The device - dream colonizer - mtkh-90 creates a very sharp impulses similar to kichernyi, the device can be easily adjusted and the frequency can be set from 10 Hz to 60, I always set up the device for the sensation of intoxication from flares - easily done in the dark, the device creates a sense of astral projection.
I redrew the diagram of the improved device

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Oct 21, 2014 23:17

And how will behave neonka on 110 volts?
Maybe it is better not to alter the device under 110 volts and make him the power supply from 110 to 220 volts?

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Tue Mar 27, 2018 0:11

Gray
Michael_

Thank you very much for all valuable advice! Kutcher had it right the first time.
But still have questions)
Water near kachera need to clean that emits coil? For these purposes it is possible to make on top of the coil-type casing made of quartz chips in the epoxy, and then you can without water. Am I right in thinking, or am I mistaken?
And it is better to insert a coil of solid stone. It in this case as a modulator can be used. For example, it has placed in the quartz a desire to see the dream, put in a coil, lay down and watch something like that. Right?

зорин

Post by зорин » Sun Jun 03, 2018 16:18

now use the kacher with the pyramid of the really interesting dreams happen
the 2N2222 transistor is the most widely used battery is a 1.5 volt primary, 30 turns, the secondary winding is about 300 all covered with epoxy
the pitch remains in the epoxy, the devices not fix it, but Wake up if the pyramid stops working . inside the lit indicator led
I had then as Adamkavicius was zaregin, access lost so now I Zorin

ИгорьС

Post by ИгорьС » Sat Nov 17, 2018 19:26

Can anyone have a diagram and construct Gray? Please lay.

ИгорьС

Post by ИгорьС » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:10

Did Kutcher. The coil is cylindrical, the connection is weak, because the streamer has almost no weak glow in the dark dot. When 12 V supply consumes 0.35 A. Primary 1B secondary 370в. The diagram found on the net - one that the Chinese are doing with the possibility of modulation of the sound. But really noticed the brightness of the dreams and, especially, Osov. Probably, in fact, have a conical coil to wind.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:15

ИгорьС wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:10
Did Kutcher. The coil is cylindrical, the connection is weak, because the streamer has almost no weak glow in the dark dot. When 12 V supply consumes 0.35 A. Primary 1B secondary 370в. The diagram found on the net - one that the Chinese are doing with the possibility of modulation of the sound. But really noticed the brightness of the dreams and, especially, Osov. Probably, in fact, have a conical coil to wind.
I immediately did and conical compared with the cylindrical can not.
I think with this power consumption and the number of turns that You described, "tiddly" streamer - this is quite normal, it's not connected.

Modulation sound tried? This scheme can spread?

ИгорьС

Post by ИгорьС » Sun Jan 20, 2019 22:43

Modulation sound I have not tried yet. Managed to slightly singe smartfon - he is now the night was more discharge, but sometimes it behaves normal as before. Scheme I is slightly altered by the fact that the house lay.
Качер.GIF
And how do you bevel Motala that the windings do not slip?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ИгорьС

Post by ИгорьС » Sun Jan 20, 2019 22:45

This is the original Chinese diagram
tesla.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Александр Н.

Post by Александр Н. » Sun Jan 20, 2019 23:48

ИгорьС wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 22:43
And how do you bevel Motala that the windings do not slip?
Started from the end with the smaller diameter. The first round was fixed with superglue. Further, as required, a certain number of turns on the dots of superglue from different sides of the circle. The first time the coils have podsypali places, but the coil was still working. Frame - glass of champagne from disposable tableware.

And 837-Oh isn't a composite Darlington? I have some similar transistor generally kacher does not start. The best results were at 805-Ohm round metal case.

ИгорьС

Post by ИгорьС » Mon Jan 21, 2019 23:28

КТ837 - Soviet p-n-p transistor. I have just a lot of them, and so kacheri doing кт805, 803, 903. On кт903 think is even better as it is more high-frequency and spectrum will be wider. Well, bourgeois transistors too, was not forbidden:)
Glass is a good idea.