Alternative energy sources and much more!!!!!

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:00

Stephen mark. Free electricity. 7 minutes in Russian.
http://video.yandex.ru/users/vanin-yashik/view/80/

Here only one is not clear. Since show-share scheme :? . Otherwise, what demonstration is that?
And why the secrecy(the face not in frame), if the name is known. Again a divorce?

Бобер

Post by Бобер » Sun Aug 07, 2011 15:42

I really liked the book: "self-made wind power. B. Kazhinskiy, S. Purley" book DOSAAF 1956.

Экко

Re: Alternative energy sources and much more!!!!!

Post by Экко » Tue Aug 30, 2011 14:40

Again a divorce?
almost certainly. YouTube is full of this garbage, not once ran

maverik

Post by maverik » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:11

Brown's gas, than fuel? The efficiency of the installation >1. The resonance of water is about 2500 Hz. The only problem: the stable operation is achievable on regular modes without acceleration - deceleration. By car to completely abandon the gasoline failed, but the savings are substantial. By winter, the water began to freeze, the equipment was dismantled. In this case, the gasoline system had worked tolerably well during the past summer. During the operation on the plates formed a white film, like limescale, although the water is filtered (according to the representations of the user). If anyone has an interest to experiment, tell the manufacturer. Brown's gas is explosive!!! because the installation was placed in a well-ventilated area or outdoors. Gas output from the cells : alternator - 12V battery - 1000ватт inverter 12/220V generator square wave, the output transistor (any powerful sredneshirotnykh p-n-p ) on the radiator loaded to 6 7киловат, included all that was. Work quite stable. The old gasoline generator output of 8.5 KW.

alexeycheg

Post by alexeycheg » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:00

Dear Мaverik, very interested in this topic. It has long been suspected that the efficiency of the installation cell + generator, more than 100%. Detail as possible, which cell, what is the solution that the generator of a meander?
And yet, the cell is powered by the same generator, which apply gas or not?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:53

on the skiff to go to the topic of low-cost electrolysis. It is possible to conduct the electrolysis of distillate. But there are requirements for the preparation of the electrodes (just need someone with a white coating, which is produced during the electrolysis is more expensive in ordinary water).
Meander in the number of options of electrolysis cells need to go emulsy on the frequency at which water is better apart. Theoretically, brown's gas can be divided into all separate if you put in the middle of the membrane. But yeah, very explosive. To hoard (to gather gas in the tank) is impossible, that's pure rattlesnake - explodes. You should immediately apply for combustion.
For the engine and alternator possible problems - accelerated corrosion of the valve piston, the processing of the generator means like "Forsan", creating nano-ceramic layer that is not affected by corrosion. However, I would recommend also to study the experience of Rinat
rinat-shay.chat.ru
there in the last Chapter. Checked. Works. At the same time reduces the problems of the internal combustion engine by changing the mode of lubrication (oil electrified and sticks to engine parts, significantly reducing the friction).
By the way Rinat marvelous ability to get stuck in with left-wing people. Here at the end of the Chapter is another story. Nnna account...
The combination of two technologies can give the optimal result.
Success.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:56

Yes, and a replica of the Dynatron and To made generator Smith - this is not bullshit. A lot of good people went and checked their eyes and their devices. Yes, and I know those people, at least one of the Odessa teams you have to speak personally here, it seems too sometimes.
http://www.001-lab.com/001lab/index.php ... 3#msg35013

Well, there are a lot of links in the header at the docks with explanations, study the fact that this is not a bug and so on.
There is a forum on the two branches. One is for beginners. Other where for a long time engaged in the topic debugging installation details in a more industrial (in the sense of course purely personal use)view, i.e., such that convenience of Assembly and adjustment and it was good.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Nov 01, 2011 16:26

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 19:00

So the scum is not formed, it makes sense to build a simple magnicificent for the incoming water in such a small passage volume can make it very small. "Magnetic" water is not only scum does not form from her old and crumbles in the sand(I have a mother Soviet cast iron boiler in a greenhouse powered through the household magnicaballi, opened the valve on the radiator, and the water and white sediment. Began to dismantle the old scale in the heater is almost completely dissolved).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 19:11

what is the scale? I say pour the distillate. There are no salts and therefore does not scale. Water consumption is quite small. Technical distillate is produced in the modern world is extremely simple and not energy intensive - on membrane filters or reverse osmosis systems. Only need to temporarily turn of the last mineralizer.
Scale, more plaque is formed by alternating electrolysis-drying and so on in a loop at the beginning of the operating instructions manual, important because it serves as a catalyst for the process. Ie the effectiveness with it significantly higher. The rest, see the above sources (by electrolysis, for example in the subject Alexkor on the skiff).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 19:13

It is important that the system should feed the radiant.

maverik

Post by maverik » Tue Nov 01, 2011 23:10

That's all well and magnetite (distillate - dielectric - will not work)and pour the solution, but the facts are that:
1.Water artesian well.
2.The conversion of gasoline on brown's gas, in fact, voluntarily forced, because the owner of our race, is very troublesome. None of us computers do not have, Because it is practiced on an old friend who lives over 50 km away. There is a reason to get together , barbecue to eat, at the same time check achievements pendosov, improving somewhere, somewhere easier. In no case does not claim to authorship in this technology.
3. Cell: 40 plates 150X200 stainless steel. thick.-0,8 mm. Distance between the plates is 5mm. the Case is plexiglass, assembled on a sealant for aquariums. Voltage 220V, postojnska, modulated by the meander - simple generator(Zapper), the duty cycle is regulated. Tube silicone, translucent everything, from the "level" of construction. Between Achkoi and reservoir - bubbler.(safety).
4.Running on gasoline, the cell is energised immediately, with the first bubbles, turn on brown's gas, blocking the gasoline.
The hardest part - stainless steel size(strictly), and plexiglass 8mm, glue. Mount the tires on the spot welding (I think you can solder).
The square wave generator homemade. In General it is not a difficult decision, (IN respect of the GENERATOR). In respect of the application on the car, the attempt was abandoned, owing to the inertia of the gas feed system, for perehodnyj modes. For a long period of negotiation with the control unit (on fuel injected models), requires large expenditures of time and material investments that actually strangled the project.

alexeycheg

Post by alexeycheg » Wed Nov 02, 2011 0:09

In super, super. Now everything is clear. And about the sealant cool idea, and I broke the head of where to get polipropilen.
Most importantly interested in whether the generator himself on the brown's gas? If so, how is buddy, and here read that such overunity devices suck up orgone, including with people too.
What kind of stainless steel was taken (do 316) ?

maverik

Post by maverik » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:03

Such devices are not directly associated with ergonom, for brown's gas in fact the mixture of hydrogen and kishoreda. Mate cheerful. In this case, sustainable work for 6 KW load. Enough gas in excess of the described cell, easily pull 60-70 KW., to increase gas output can change duty cycle, amplitude, finally, add a tiny bit of baking soda to the solution.
Stainless steel is any, is enough thickness of 0.5 mm.
How else to describe the experiences of korakiana orgone ozone generator in the car equipped with propane reducer. It was interesting , but not for long.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:58

type of stainless steel are important if you collect the wrong scheme which Maverick, and one about which I in the distillate and short pulses (the frequency of there more, talk less, gas the same).
Negative aspects for energetike around there, rather the contrary :)
The problem with the car is theoretically solved by the SEPARATION of the gas into oxygen and hydrogen. To this end, the electrolytic cell needs a membrane. This problem can be solved.
Naked hydrogen gas is also problematic, but explosiveness will be less serious.
The inertia will be easier to regulate. But. Is it worth it - question.
On the auto is easier to put the chopper Rinat. alterations minimum.

maverik

Post by maverik » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:54

maverik wrote:Negative aspects for energetike around there, rather the contrary
The problem with the car is theoretically solved by the SEPARATION of the gas into oxygen and hydrogen. To this end, the electrolytic cell needs a membrane. This problem can be solved.
I think any complication, leads to a decrease in the quality factor and indirectly to the premature meeting with my MAKER. Who will have to explain:
1. for some ,,, to divide and combine what is already there and connected?
2. What about the adjustment of the ignition, because a gas at variable regimes seriously detonates( like a 76 gasoline)
3. The invention and self-mutilation is not related classes.
maverik wrote:On the auto is easier to put the chopper Rinat. alterations minimum.
If You Mean the Generator Shaymuratova, here is my Report: tried it on a VW T3, to Abandon from the fuel failed, even though the thrust is increased. After three hours of test rides and adjustments, three enthusiasts, including the driver, asked the mother to give birth to their back. Held in a horizontal position for more than two days, the subject was closed. To live like a very.
Conclusion:the generator Shaymuratova is the source of "dead" orgone (DOR)? or DOR? much dominates POR/

alexeycheg

Post by alexeycheg » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:18

maverik, thanks a lot
inspired very much, I will collect funds for the construction of the device. For the greenhouse will be just right.
The generator of a meander, I realized the need of frequency 2500 Hz???

forgot to ask, but how do you how much the yield of gas per minute, for powering the engine to 1.8 or 2.0 on the machine??? Not for the full drive and push for constant speed 2000 - 3000????

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:41

1. I'm not a theorist, I practice. If something is written, usually it is checked by experience.
2. I don'T remember Rinat called the pinwheel generator your name (or rather names) never used. Read the description, you need to CAREFULLY. Simple 220 from the usual outlets or petrol tank is also extremely dangerous for incautious use. Pinwheel polar. Depends on the direction of rotation. And the impact on the engine will be in any. For many it is already years. There are people whose house is constantly running. It gives Wellness and not a different effect. What is said on the website including recent publications. For ice car or generator it gives savings and not out of fuel, but because of the behavior change oil (lubrication of the internal combustion engine that sticks at all) reduces the need for machining metal ceramics by use of brown's gas. While you can just turn the fuel consumption is well reduce and that will calm down.
3. Brown's gas mixed because that there is no membrane. Output of oxygen and hydrogen at separate electrodes (electrochemistry even in the resonant electrolysis has not been canceled.
4. in the case of using solid-state chargers, a La Bedini as a source of pulses for electrolytic generator of a meander is not necessary, enough the 1st key transistor. More info is in the subject, wherein the pulse frequency is higher.
5. the problem of adaptation of the automobile engine - solved. But personally I was not engaged, for not annoying me to pay for the petrol, that's the least of expensive items and I'm too lazy to deal with it. I am aware practically applied electrolysis, where gasoline consumption of about 20% from the norm (the rest is gas), the people traveled on them . While the use of turntables you can get even better efficiency and that will calm down.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Wed Nov 02, 2011 20:06

Michael, and you can link to a "turntable" ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 02, 2011 21:55

I gave above. And in the thread about the alternator Schulze led measurement co-CH made in Canada on cars with a turntable.
Now.
http://rinat-shay.chat.ru/
basically we have to read Chapter 10 or a little earlier. It is useful to understand how accurate our view of the world to read about the experiment in the Tashkent University

that's about the turntable:
http://rinat-shay.chat.ru/free-energy.html
http://rinat-shay.chat.ru/magnet.html
while I'm not inclined to believe a physical theory of the author is good, or correct, but it is well suited to explain the observed processes in the first approximation. And the practice is confirmed by the experiments, many times repeated in different parts of the world.
A simple chopper easy to get from the old hard drive, an improvised three-phase controller (or an aircraft model to take) and al. bus.
Everything is very simple. That's just the ignition and injection will need to twist. (see description).

Yes, and help him sometimes.. financial. A good man but pulls itself something such that getting into trouble (part of it is described on its website, not all :) ).

maverik

Post by maverik » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:17

alexeycheg wrote:maverik, thank you very much
inspired very much, I will collect funds for the construction of the device. For the greenhouse will be just right.
The generator of a meander, I realized the need of frequency 2500 Hz???

forgot to ask, but how do you how much the yield of gas per minute, for powering the engine to 1.8 or 2.0 on the machine??? Not for the full drive and push for constant speed 2000 - 3000????
The adjusted frequency +- 100 Hz (water), Described the cell auditioned for the engine 2.3 at constant modes providing a constant speed. To adjust the gas output is possible by changing the amplitude, duty cycle, a slight addition of soda (very carefully).
Well, if You have a partner, well versed in electronics,for the most part, is the setting up and adjustment.
The cell size is dictated by the necessity of using the car. When used in stationary mode, do not limit yourself to the given size. Gland, keep the approximate area of the plates, the distance (gap ) between the plates. Start from available materials. Do not neglect safety, brown's gas is explosive. The room should be aired.
Enter Your mailbox, I'll try to throw materials, for the overall development on the subject: mostly success of Pindos, the interpreter is desirable, although everything is clear.

alexeycheg

Post by alexeycheg » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:56

Links got delved. Thank you.Now I would like to know more about this generator of a meander, maybe there are factory options or BAE can buy??? And what are the parameters of the generator are needed for the cells of the 40 plates???
We can this thing fit????
http://www.energolukss.lv/index.php?db= ... u&prid=279

maverik

Post by maverik » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:37

alexeycheg wrote:Links got delved. Thank you.Now I would like to know more about this generator of a meander, maybe there are factory options or BAE can buy??? And what are the parameters of the generator are needed for the cells of the 40 plates???
We can this thing fit????
http://www.energolukss.lv/index.php?db= ... u&prid=279
In order to save money, I think it is better to attract competent friends, or to do yourself, on the basis of "zapparov" Using either Copy or counters типа555(our analogue - КР1006ВИ1). the number of plates is not a dogma, may be limited to 6-8, keep the total area. Describe the task: the source code, does the presence or 220V will use the inverter?
There is a desire to be creative - shemok distribute the soap, nice and different .
Good luck!

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:52

Interesting video about alternative nuclear energy and beyond.

yrii

Post by yrii » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:58

Михаил_ wrote:I gave above. And in the thread about the alternator Schulze led measurement co-CH made in Canada on cars with a turntable.
Now.
http://rinat-shay.chat.ru/
something does not have a website....