Alternative energy sources and much more!!!!!

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Доктор
Alternative energy sources and much more!!!!!

Post by Доктор » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:46

This is not advertising the website, and the opportunity to get a huge kollichestvo of information about everything interesting!
http://x-faq.ru/index.php/topic,11.msg6178.html#msg6178

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 22, 2011 13:04

look at my signature
there freenergy it PDF > 2000 pages

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Tue Feb 22, 2011 23:59

the site has a lot of interesting things. Energy forms! Orgone and much more

Доктор

Post by Доктор » Wed Feb 23, 2011 0:01

thanks for Your links!

Дунька с водокачки

Post by Дунька с водокачки » Mon Mar 07, 2011 17:30

Humpty Baltay
do not be surprised if you know the principle of operation of the engine of Tesla. know? :wink:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Mar 08, 2011 14:44

alas... :)

Вадимканевидимка

Post by Вадимканевидимка » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:44

I assembled a simple device transistor, resistor, and two coils - a device eternal engine - in the process charges the battery which feeds!

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:18

scheme in the Studio !? :)

Вадимканевидимка

Post by Вадимканевидимка » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:45

Put together a simple circuit from a transistor resistor and two katusak - the scheme works and simultaneously charges the batteries of its supply
scheme - take the transistor 10001 shakes two coils one 30, another 60 turns of any wire without a frame around the palm of your hand
soeinem 30 turns between the collector and power, the second between the base and the power, between the base and the coil add a resistor 510 Ohm, podklyuchaem to one or two of the three dead batteries and make measurements, oscillogram to look it is useless - all just noise

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:55

Adamkavicius
and dead battery have charged? maybe you need rechargeable batteries still take?

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:03

well, let's say, why then still in cell soldered stuff like this, and charge them from charging??

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:14

Экко wrote:well, let's say, why then still in cell soldered stuff like this, and charge them from charging??
because this vadimko:
1. nevidimka
2. p. sunkko

never scheme or pictures you don't see....
only La La

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:18

and, by the way....
IMHO, the "alternative" energy sources is abs. fact. There is no doubt that it does,
BUT
IMHO these things are a few "distort" the space that is not the gut.
Those who made them, "feel" sho-something was wrong....
therefore, information about them, such vague and few can repeat
who did.... IDUs are also starting "sho-something" feel.... and so on
this is IMHO

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:26

but free energy! at least we can take away

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:57

Our hydrogen fuel from structured water.
Documentary-presentation.
http://video.yandex.ru/users/arni-raj/view/39

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 05, 2011 13:19

Экко wrote:
but free energy! at least we can take away
Unfortunately, they also bend time and at the place of installation appears to be a permanent anomaly.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 05, 2011 13:58

Димонъ wrote:Our hydrogen fuel from structured water.
Documentary-presentation.
http://video.yandex.ru/users/arni-raj/view/39
Well, there is a movie cinema and it all happens for only one reason - the Director said so. :? By the way, the man somehow did not carry out a test for combustion immediately after mixing...
Although entirely possible that it's true I wouldn't... Who knows, maybe Svetlitsa "Ekonorm" in a similar way in the works - after all, gasoline is always a 1-2% water... And that Svetlitsa influences the structure of water I saw for myself...
http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstruktor/report.htm

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Tue Jul 05, 2011 14:56

Yesterday I looked in detail about it hydrogen fuel. Yandex lot of material, looks quite convincing, but I'm not an expert of course. And that does not let go, so it is understandable, let the oil revenues will fall. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:14

Димонъ wrote:yesterday I looked in detail about it hydrogen fuel. Yandex lot of material, looks quite convincing, but I'm not an expert of course. And that does not let go, so it is understandable, let the oil revenues will fall. :?
I am in the first view I met, but did not understand that, and today, the bus finally bumknulo :) - the same artists from the comic program "Town". :lol: :oops: :lol: :ay

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Mon Jul 11, 2011 17:22

Stoyanov and Oleynikov look quite different.
http://www.gorodok.tv/
You can find a lot of references on Yuri Krasnov. I don't think it's a joke.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 11, 2011 17:53

Димонъ wrote:Stoyanov and Oleynikov look quite different.
http://www.gorodok.tv/
You can find a lot of references on Yuri Krasnov. I don't think it's a joke.
Yes, they are artists... And all these tricks that they show, I'm not leaving the house can do. Besides, in the film, any instrument not shown specifically. You never know what they are before the camera shake... Very similar to a puppet show in kindergarten (at the level). :?

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:09

Here the exposure Krasnov.
Here and artists and the level of professional.
Here copies of the documents, revealing exposé. http://www.contact3.ru/news/stati0.htm

taken from the page http://www.dunmers.com/?p=180 from the archives documents. What to believe???
Options.
1. The hoaxer.
2. The roof has moved down.
3. Inventor.
With the revelations clear. Any show staging. That it is necessary, and expose. But here the question arises. This grandpa still has a relation to physics. Well, fuck him go into the hoax? Show off? Well, let's say. But, as said Raikin, yesterday's joke, today is not a joke. The meaning of which, to unleash the Hochma, which is so easy to refute(if it's a superficial film)? Why go to a place where you the clown do??? Don't understand. Crazy? Possible. But then a very clever madman who had prepared fake documents made pseudoscience in your garage, infected with madness, at least the second uncle and[SPAM] multiply videos on the topic. And for what? For the sake of the comedian Fur easily saw through the trick?
In the video, by the way, Fur(brilliant physicist whistleblower, not otherwise) from the syringe pour fuel in an opaque bowl. Who knows what else poured it :wink: . And leading, initially, with podstepki the topic spins(tops laughs, people hawala-action). Avtoritetnyi consultants sit with a straight face, like a funeral(questions on zero, with the exception of the emulsion). If we are to expose it, then:
1. The presentation of the original documents(patents, letters, and others like them), just have copies should the originals be available.
2. Flammability papers to check, and injector( although, I read somewhere that ice and water emulsion can work).
3. Well, taking samples from the bottom of the bottle and, in fact, the wetting of the sample-closeup.
Yes, and many other ways check there. And what show-show.

Summary. Of course I want to believe that it is not a joke, but as the rollers of the Krasnov and whistleblowers, leave too much room for speculation. Alas. In almost all such materials, too much innuendo and ambiguities, which do not so much inform how create rumors and assumptions.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:44

Well, there is such a professional, the concept of "disinformation"... 8) And then you just have to think - who benefits...

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Tue Jul 12, 2011 17:28

The benefit is easy to imagine as for a certain circle of people, and for society as a whole. I think Heinlein's(could be wrong) was a novel about how the mutants(the next evolution of humanity) are moving on a parallel Earth out there and organize the modern production of superdevice(eternal light, razor, car, etc.). But in our world that sell these wonderful pieces, to destroy the status quo, leading to global collapse. Final goal-the resettlement of people in their environmental, fair world. It shows very well the war corporations and governments with these mutants. What we have now? There is an interesting development and engineering solutions that are not used(for example EKIP is a new kind of LA), and how much of what is generally unknown to the public. And it is clear. Any technology is tied to the economic model, development level of production forces and relations, social institutions, etc. and the widespread introduction of the same fuel from water(at a price 30 cents) can easily lead to socio-economic disaster. I am far from thinking that the powers that be know in advance and do it right. And, of course, is the place to be and the concealment of information and disinformation. Besides, it is necessary to take into account the fact that there are different groups of those in power, with different interests.
Saw the film on Yandex "Who killed the electric car". It tells about how California passed the law on the protection of the external environment and firm GM released an electric car "ЭВИ1". And after a few years took it out of service and destroyed. Now PR "hydrogen fuel" and hybrids, is a dead end IMHO. The purpose of PR-to show that they say are trying, but as you can see,unprofitable :? .
I mean is that you can make in the country something interesting and have your own little gesheft, but prior to the widespread use of technology it comes only when enclosed(in old technology) grandmother had strayed and there is a real opportunity to capitalize on the implementation more than the loss from the spot of the old production.<

Раймис

Post by Раймис » Wed Jul 20, 2011 17:45

What do you think about this? The Greeks (it is unclear why imenno the Greeks???) this year promise to begin serial production of the reactor.

Cold fusion is still a reality

The hand-off about this invention in English: