Prayer wheel with their hands

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
ЕвгенийР
Re: Prayer wheel with their hands

Post by ЕвгенийР » Wed Oct 24, 2018 0:22

The Dalai Lama is an ordinary administrator. About entourage it go incriminating rumors.
http://rusjev.net/2018/09/26/vsemirno-i ... shheniyah/
And what is Liberation? Another Markoff on the rod? Nothing Llamas have long to look. They're just not the first source of conventional Buddhism.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 24, 2018 13:44

Роман Алый wrote:And you can do that. But to each his own. And copy, because as they say in some circles, with half a billion number of followers, "I, the yogi, so practiced,
And you are seeking Liberation, follow my example."
Just remember about the fly.A fly flies against the glass , and flies back ..and next to the open window. Another fly(advanced) asks :"Why so tormented, is the window open?" The first says:"My great and my grandmother and mother did so I do!" Why think of their head when you can copy without straining his..)) Anyone that. Apparently there is a level of oppression of religious egregors is so strong that there is no way to get out of control while living there. Rather, there are those who leave the country and break the link with the place of the strong influence of this Egregor.

Роман Алый

Post by Роман Алый » Wed Oct 24, 2018 15:25

"It helps me. I believe that they can help others, as what I have here construed.
If it helps your mind, then practice. If not, then, without disputing, let them alone. Dharma, or doctrine, is not the subject of the dispute. Those teachings proclaimed by the great masters, is meant to serve the people, not that they were fighting over them. If I, as a Buddhist, arguing with a believer in another religion, I think, be here today, the Buddha, he would have told off me for it. This doctrine must bring humility to our own mental integrity."
Tenzin Gyatso

Verse from the writings of the Acarya Dharmaraj "Verses about friends":
"Water Buddha does not wash away the filth,
The suffering of beings by hand eliminate
Others can't stand their insight,
They are teaching beings free."
"In an effort to help sentient beings, Buddhas only show the way," explained Tenzin Gyatso.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Wed Oct 24, 2018 15:43

the novel AlOm Mani Padme Hum.

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Wed Oct 24, 2018 16:07

ЕвгенийР wrote:the Dalai Lama is an ordinary administrator. About entourage it go incriminating rumors.
http://rusjev.net/2018/09/26/vsemirno-i ... shheniyah/
And what is Liberation? Another Markoff on the rod? Nothing Llamas have long to look. They're just not the first source of conventional Buddhism.
This fact confirms the high efficiency of Buddhist energopraktik - the guy's 70 years old, and he has a harem of young girls ) And the girls should thank the Dalai Lama, not to write slander. Sex with high-spiritual man is the fastest path to enlightenment for women.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Wed Oct 24, 2018 16:14

Name in Russian lettersyou forgot to read the Russian letters, which he is treated from bowel cancer.
Translated into Russian, it shows the little swans did not help him either avoid cancer or find Lamaist doctors would fix him. All of his advertised for people "spirituality" is reduced to schupanie stupid novices. But there is no criticism, because there are places where the probe novices - very close.
Namego get him - check everything myself. You correctly wrote about sex with a highly spiritual man. The catch is always in the presence of necessary documents, confirming this spirituality.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 24, 2018 16:30

ЕвгенийР wrote:the Name of Russian lettersyou forgot to read the Russian letters, which he is treated from bowel cancer.
Translated into Russian, it shows the little swans did not help him either avoid cancer or find Lamaist doctors would fix him.
The conclusion of the Mantra and the desire for spirituality has not helped even to a Minister of religion ? :?

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Wed Oct 24, 2018 16:38

ЕвгенийР wrote:the Name of Russian lettersyou forgot to read the Russian letters, which he is treated from bowel cancer.
Translated into Russian, it shows the little swans did not help him either avoid cancer or find Lamaist doctors would fix him. All of his advertised for people "spirituality" is reduced to schupanie stupid novices. But there is no criticism, because there are places where the probe novices - very close.
Namego get him - check everything myself. You correctly wrote about sex with a highly spiritual man. The catch is always in the presence of necessary documents, confirming this spirituality.
Such niceties did not go, did not read the article. Sex scandals with high-ranking people are usually custom-made.
And tantric sex (Buddhist practice) hardly can be reduced to schupanie stupid partners.

Роман Алый

Post by Роман Алый » Wed Oct 24, 2018 17:08

Here actually no one is discussing matters of faith.
And moreover, no one asks for your opinion on the theory of Teaching.
There was a question about a specific practice from someone who was experimenting.
And people responded. Even more those who tried did not.
Because they have no time to waste precious time on forum distraction.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Wed Oct 24, 2018 17:23

the novel Althe results of the practice are visible to everyone by the fact that some practitioners have doprashivali in spinning reels to the point that I can't without grammatical and semantic errors to Express their own thoughts, when I have the desire to do it.
Questions of Faith, no will not be discussed here, because Buddhism is only a opinion of one individual on a number of issues that he at one time expressed publicly.
Is a private person said the same, and here it is: do not believe Anything, verify everything. Me too - do not believe.
So, Roma's all part of the Exercises as you wanted. Or do you mean some other Doctrine?

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Wed Oct 24, 2018 18:13

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:the conclusion of the Mantra and the desire for spirituality has not helped even to a Minister of religion ? :?
Probably energotaktika not a panacea. On account of the treatment of cancer in the subject, I doubt that you can so to take and to find a Lama or other doctors to ensure that you are cured. Or to heal.
ЕвгенийР wrote:Namego get him - check everything myself.
I would go if I had the chance. Even if the Lama is not a cake, and have sunk to depravity, it does not diminish his past achievements (I think Lam not to pull prescribed), and it is possible to glean a lot of useful knowledge. The reality is that there are no perfect people (public at least), you have to take the knowledge available and to filter out distortion. Any person can learn anything useful.
Here you have an interesting experience of assessing the impact of different symbols on the power of the person. Have you checked the action of the Slavic characters? Their use as amulets since ancient times, and what modern methods?

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Wed Oct 24, 2018 18:18

Name in Russian lettersBulgarian alphabet Cyril and Methodius - 14 positive letters.
And
In
D
E
W
And
Th
L
N
P
With
X
B
E

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Wed Oct 24, 2018 19:16

Eugenii I was not referring to letters and characters http://www.kavnik.ru/index/oberejnaya_s ... vian/0-151
I've done a few pieces on the Desk and put the end of the day the symptoms were like the flu. The next day passed. Somewhere I read that these same symptoms are inherent torsion field (negative or positive overdose) And how to check I do not know..

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Wed Oct 24, 2018 20:33

Name in Russian lettersis generally no not Slavic character, and remake, developed the project of one of the famous anti-Slav office.
The project has long failed, but the echo is still walking across the expanses of the Soviet Internet.
No symbol no positive. It is not surprising that they are a headache.
Here is one of artists paid: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Хиневич,_ ... др_Юрьевич

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:55

Eugenii thank you for the info. Do most characters remake. But not all..
http://web-kapiche.ru/701-istochnik-obr ... regov.html

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:12

Name in Russian lettersYes , we must always look where certain characters. There are actually dug out of the earth, and there is a very recent one, made to order in Photoshop, to more people was pericolosita from their use.
To do so, as bequeathed to the Great Buddha - to believe nothing and check everything. Check out the better on the basis of objective scientific algorithms.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 25, 2018 13:31

ЕвгенийР wrote:the Name of Russian lettersis generally no not Slavic character, and remake, developed the project of one of the famous anti-Slav office.
The project has long failed, but the echo is still walking across the expanses of the Soviet Internet.
No symbol no positive. It is not surprising that they are a headache.
Here is one of artists paid: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Хиневич,_ ... др_Юрьевич
Guys , do not confuse Spasticskie characters or even Slavic , or other peoples. Swastika - the laws of the universe in symbols, and Runes . Try to break it down into TM (the fabric of the universe) and you will understand what is right and what is not . I think the wrong here is just no, just beautifully decorated in color and all that.
But about Khinevich- ...yeah))). Circus.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Thu Oct 25, 2018 13:42

LILY-Pnot to be confused with the Oriental symbols which in Asia are present in all local churches, with a specially crafted remakes, designed to replace the Masonic well-known hammer and sickle.
Even if this destructive replica painted to the poor nothing, in characters not understanding is not burdened with the work of a designer or artist.
Behind these pictures is a definite idea. And, as with anything she ordered them sharaga, the idea is destructive.
Destroyed even white and fluffy. As if they did not believe it.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 25, 2018 14:08

ЕвгенийР wrote:LILIYA-R, not to be confused with the Oriental symbols which in Asia are present in all local churches,...
No Oriental or Slavic...)) is swastiska symbols-this symbol in the symbology of the laws of energy and her movements in the Universe. If it is good to see that Spasticskie characters there are in the East and their religions, writing and ornament, and in Western culture the ancient..., in a word everywhere on our planet)). And perhaps you are right that is not properly writing(the description of the law of the universe) the character can carry a different, distorted information. Because the knowledge of the laws of the universe can help you determine the spelling of the characters. You need to look ,most likely, in ancient treatises.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Thu Oct 25, 2018 14:30

LILY-Pin the East the swastika is hanging on the door of the local Buddhist temples. Theirs is an ancient symbol, although it was wrong. From there he was brought first to Russia, then handed over to comrades in Germany.
Slavic preserved buildings, temples usually hang a star with a Crescent and some of the Greek symbols in the form of lions, sphinxes and stuff. There is the Maltese cross.
Nothing else "Slavic" has never hung. But now trying to invent and hung all ears to distract attention to different crap.
Examples of the type of father I try. Or Trehlebova. Or FSB generals retired.

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 17:42

Friends, about
ЕвгенийР wrote:go compromising rumors
I do not know where the Dalai Lama and Khinevich too
but I do know :

1. which is all anything useful + scale-noticeably running (benefiting the education of the masses) - some nifiga not friendly to us with you force, organized slander and denigration, like this "compromising rumors" and the like fuss. at the same time, which is annoying, even on reasonable thinking and it works - they do not even reach analysis the fruit and check on the experience, shugan distance... ie being ie.. the black thing is often done.. lucky those who first manage to eat real fruit, which should be judged (only by him), and then meet "the sleaze"..

2. at least on the master Osho and fellow Hubbard such slander has been erected very efficiently. First attributed orgies in camps weakness for watches with limos and can be anything. Well, to arrange orgies easy - implemented a squad of agents of both sexes, fucked each other) and showed to the public.. This is the master does not apply. I don't think he "participated" (as the Dalai Lama, most likely). Osho even said something slowly, if you watched the video, these streams of energy and love poured through him, he needed those carcasses of meat.. And then to watches and cars - love it, I see it was more for people who are giving something, and not to things themselves. Because and take. And they took advantage. Well, as an option. Well, whatever it was - the fruits separately, and flies separately with cockroaches.

Almost the same with Hubbard. Brilliant ideas and finds working tools - train of wagons... to Comprehend and understand.. Free zone still applies and develops. Well, the very "Church" - Yes, is captured, perverted, compromised. History rewritten. Flap is put.

And the stronger, more useful open a new Explorer tools, the more it will try to tarnish.

So what about "podcasti" the head of one of the travel religions, something I also highly doubt it.
Don't forget about "dark army"), I ignore pests for many years, was naive but now I see clearly that nothing.

Well, at least, like there are individual cases actually fallen, I one known.
First, attempt to hack, bribe, scare, rewrite, etc. May eliminate physically.
If don't work - then create a "compromising rumors".

Also saw one woman literally "remade". Suck up, introduced people and ready.
First led seminars webinars one and then the other,
powerful seers were followers were also cooked strong light clearly, but..
up to a year. Then everything changed abruptly. He led his followers to the slaughter, reformatting.
Sorry, don't remember the names of the names, but someone probably knows who I mean..

About the disease too, the grandmother in TWAIN said. There are other rumors about the psi-operators who hammering "our" massively, so that would be just a disease is one thing. Another thing is actively caused To you.. then thought "stuff this Buddhism, it's still not working" will get better ..... (well, here to whom that is, but it's not the fact that the best or at least equivalent to blacken.. ;) )

PS. more complement, once sold..)

- but on the other hand, there are those who looked white and fluffy, and no dirt.. so maybe it should be alerted) - that I don't like something current, popular Sadhguru.. outwardly, by the way, similar to Osho.. and speeches like looks like.. but.. nifiga a fake, I think. Somehow it calls to me do not go, contrary, superficial, etc. As with the absence of such, which I'm still in zero year, just rides, sho pretzel, and since then never trusted him - and he was right. so perhaps with this Satguru.. since the radar works for me) - XS, I don't like it. We do not believe with Stanislavsky) - So, as when he recently saw his uncle Gref invited to the seminar to someone there (workers as its Chi who) - the same Gref, who called for managed cattle weight and everything to do that. School says we need to simplify, etc. So if its such a "man" invites, this is the only repeatedly confirmed distrust. Despite advertised charity Satguru, I do not believe him. There is also a pretzel Dr. Joyce brothers here Chi Chi Kurchatov - the same miracle of nature, IMHO, is something else. Disinformation, our enemy, I think. But, too popular, no sleaze, as if white and fluffy.

Therefore, perhaps the logic should be the opposite))) If our age is captured-purchased media age thieves and other Kaliyuga, if a man about nothing "incriminating" if it only promoted-advertise, it's even somehow suspiciously))<

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Thu Oct 25, 2018 17:52

relwritten you is redundant. And confusing.
Do structure your idea, if you want to convey.
About Osho and Hubbard you say is true. But it's not in their enemies, and their friends. The enemies are just nasty, and the friends and admirers took their time.
Do not say in vain the word "we". No long time no "we", this word is one of the most rotten manipulation.
The idea was about the fact that it's time to learn to distinguish Piper from normal people.
The tale of the pied Piper when it is written, and the people all as the same prefer to go after rats.

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 18:19

Eugeniiwell, I do not like what and how you write, brother)
Because don't tell me "not to tell" something, pliz) not to steal anyone's time)

And "we" just there, I in his "Theory of the Invisible Likeness," describe/describe.
Rotten manipulation? - no, not heard. (PS: the campaign, my compromise))))

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Thu Oct 25, 2018 18:23

relnot heard? So "we" now everything is glued. Trying to portray so unloved unanimity.
And background - the most primitive manipulation.
Give - if you haven't thought about it before studying Hubbard. Dianetics he only has an informative component. The rest is not Hubbard, and friends beloved of thee, Hermann.

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 18:31

Eugeniiyeah well I don't care what anybody is trying to portray and where that glue.
If all of them on occasion to go, you know what will happen? The devastation and chaos)

One example here is gliemezi ("gei" tobish) for the coveted rainbow.. Type assigned..
What now? Not to use? Not to draw anywhere else?
Well, do not tell my the paint :)

So with "we". Identical.

And "loved me", please take the quotation marks) Or a sarcasm sign up)