Prayer wheel with their hands

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Альвидас
Prayer wheel with their hands

Post by Альвидас » Mon Feb 21, 2011 13:12

Revised upon second thought. Any advocacy of any specific religious content has been deleted, and shall be left at the sole discretion of the seeker. Only the method is tackled.

Hi all!
Probably many of you know that the prayer wheel - an essential attribute of Tibetan Buddhism. In hollow drum nahoditsya scrolls with mantras, in large drums of thousands of such scrolls. When the drum rotates clockwise, the effect of the mantras aktiviziruyutsya.

In General, at first I had the idea to pasting the text of the mantra on the exercise bike, which I did.

Today, I reached into Google to read about a homemade prayer drums, and came upon the Council to make a drum from Winchester, just placing on it a lot of copies of the graphic image mantra.
In General, I made a word document, the page could fit about 100 images. Then copied this file to the folder 200 times, and then made some more copies of this folder. The total weight was 180 MB. So here's what's interesting: when I reached at copying of this volume, I felt the change in well-being to the body there was some longing, some would call it a small vibration. It is kept for 10 minutes. Decided to create a thread in the forum to share. Try, anyone interested to experiment. Maybe this is something?

I have purposefully removed here and below, references to specific mantras let anyone interested look for himself, authenticates/beneficence. I made a bunch of texts on the basis of the current understanding of the issue.
Last edited by Альвидас on Tue Feb 22, 2011 15:00, edited 1 time in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 21, 2011 13:34

There is nothing surprising here.
This is very similar to the manifest program from Carl to radionica.
Try to combine what You get with the SP - a effect will be further enhanced.
The theme is interesting, not much open.
Although there are achievements, but only with imported sites.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe ... =&aql=&oq=

Димонъ

Post by Димонъ » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:18

Alvydas
Links not working for downloading on this site((.

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:19

Alvydas
the links in the article don't work, pour somewhere and give here the link if not difficult, I read the article and mantra download comes out

Альвидас

Post by Альвидас » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:21

guys, about links.
To avoid involuntary spreading partisan relationship to the subtle spiritual matters, I removed the links that were given yesterday. Actually, spiritual practice is not a toy and the question of trust sacred texts are deeply personal.

Can you tell me about the technical side of things, how to ensure the rotation of the disk created with the lyrics. In store used computers you can buy the CD-ROM and power supply. On the block zamorachivatsja certain wire (I said the seller), train the chip is inserted into a CD and get the stupid machine to disk rotation. In my case it is 50 +150 rubles.
Last edited by Альвидас on Tue Feb 22, 2011 15:07, edited 2 times in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:27

Remarko:
I would not get stuck on a religious mantra....
You don't know who when or why they were written....
DON'T KNOW
the fact that you'll meet me I know IT's not knowledge, that's what you said about that... no more.
just think about it.
the choice is certainly yours 8)

Альвидас

Post by Альвидас » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:52

The question of course is ambiguous and goes far. I read that entire topic stretches back to those times. when the people openly dominated Naked. How to know whether mantras in touch with them...
To understand where the truth is.
Let's otmoderiruem subject to a safe level, Humpty Baltay, including its removal :D

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 22, 2011 13:05

Альвидас wrote:to Understand where the truth is
possible
but at that level EVERYONE has to make choices INDEPENDENTLY.

Роман Алый

Re: Prayer wheel with their hands

Post by Роман Алый » Fri Oct 19, 2018 19:38

Tibetan wheel instruction.
http://www.kunpendelek.ru/library/buddh ... ayer-drum/
Unfortunately the download link is not active.
Anyone has experience of this practice ?

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 0:29

Роман Алый wrote:Tibetan wheel instruction.
http://www.kunpendelek.ru/library/buddh ... ayer-drum/
Unfortunately the download link is not active.
Anyone has experience of this practice ?
I think it's the same bullshit as Yajna, prayer beads, mantra. Damn nothing is working.There are no results. :?

Роман Алый

Post by Роман Алый » Sun Oct 21, 2018 0:21

Have you tried?
Or?: "I think... damn nothing works.There are no results." ?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:52

Here again, learned this topic...
7-8 years ago I've already tried to raise, offered not to limit its screw, and to throw on all sorts of servers, like Google and Yandex-disk, file-sharing, etc. - to share the territory))) in my computer until now, by the way, revolves separate hidden system hard drive, which is just the right thing for me copied for the complete filling of the space. And it's not a mantra.
Only now, given the piles of garbage, which is exactly the same rotates around the clock on billions of hard drives around the world, it is not surprising that this world acceleration goes to shit...

Роман Алый

Post by Роман Алый » Sun Oct 21, 2018 18:00

If everything was so easy with the extension of the territory affected by the actions of the Tibetan Mani wheel, they are there in the East, hoisted the turbine wheel somewhere on the top of Kailas, and all would be happiness. However, the reels are set in different places where necessary to harmonize space and the saturation of the beneficial energy. The drums are in the local area, and only with simple mechanical rotation indicated in the figures, marks, symbols or letters structured information in a directional sense.
I don't think that servers now use the rotating screws. Most have solid state drives which do not rotate and are at rest in a stationary position.
But the question is not that, but the technology performance, subjective effects of increasing the number, speed, and volume of the rotating information.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 21:55

Роман Алый wrote:I don't think that servers now use the rotating screws. Most have solid state drives which do not rotate and are at rest in a stationary position.
A very good reason. Solid state drives have low storage capacity, low resource and high cost compared to the classical magnetic pancakes - the only advantage (in addition to the enhanced impact resistance, which server as if at all on the side) - speed of access to information, but it is only in comparison with staying hard disk (it first need to push and disperse), so they always revolve day and night. I speak as a man, which periodically faces with the servers.

rel

Post by rel » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:37

ММ wrote:I think this is the same bullshit as Yajna, prayer beads, mantra. Damn nothing is working.There are no results. :?
Yes, the first two words You have the most accurate) Allowed myself to stress..)
About Yagya - XS, say, in the Kali-Yuga, they say, some bad dope or something..
although, also talking about Yoga, and she won, many, like, "moves"..

And that's about mantras - I can definitely say : You just don't know how to cook)

I have experience with mantras even "leaked" from the past of heaven (incarnation), even before I meant them to look for the old is to find started. I mean, I once rocked the physics exercises and then lay down and began low on each long exhale.. exhale.. just.. Mmmmmmm (it is the same if the ending Ohms, Aummm, etc.) - so, the result is a VIBRATION.. cool as.. physics and fields, blocks, clamps, XS what's in them.. - that I'm easy - a gun - entered the "state of Qigong" (or in other words "Atlanco" etc. are synonyms) That is purely vibration already works.. shiver disables the clamps bodily (units of energy) and voteno happiness) Just You, like most people, probably, earlier practice was stopped. To results. In the end, there is a misconception - "garbage". But it is not)

Further - more. Mantras more complex, more musical and meaningful - from the bija-mantras to complete - it all works too.. Even bigger.. deeper the resonance/structural links connect with Someone out There.. (here.. the caution does not hurt..)) Or (and/or) a sound which, they say, all primaryaffects the subtle body.. so that the status changes AWESOME.. Just try not to give a damn about, and round 4.. daily, week.. although on first attempt, the second circle (the circle is 108 times) - must insert start) I Feel even people before haven't friends.. chest clear, pleasant sensation, long-term - is at least and this is just physics.. And do affect clarity / tihosti VD / of intelligence / productivity on event-stream / good luck, health, eating habits, happiness, etc

And in General, mantras are different.. the One I have two cats and a dog from strong poison saved.. Well, not me, and Those who "came to call" (a mantra, by the way, was Muslim.. Om Ya Siin And HHA Miin Ibn Kahf Here.. if not messed up something).. Tibetan - kitten recently corrected (Om Mani Padme Hum) - just nacitava and mentally directed action. Was cahlik was going to glue fins - now elektrovenik, until now. The other Gayatri mantra - once upon a time, from the quadruple dose of very harsh chemicals, like psychedelic, but very poor, dirty, harmful (it was, experimented, almost poeksperimentirovat) - now, from a state of "complete ass", "kryshechkami" and "that's it, I'm gonna die" to complete sobriety !.. and the crystal clarity of consciousness !.. - 10 minutes cleared. Even traces of intoxication gone. Sing aloud, loud.

Well, in the end, think about it - "man"=mind*, tra=cleansing.. What is that? ;)
( * - it is the same - the subconscious, "cocoon" fields / bodies, including the physical - all this can be understood here under a "um"))

So write correctly) - "my mantra has failed" (yet / because "...." )
Not "garbage these your mantras" =)

Well, the rosary, what the rosary - is made to count..
Well, still point fingers "massaging"..
Well, still "accumulate the results of the practice"..
Well, still a separate (Tulasi, Rudraksha, stones of different) by themselves (without mantras) fields/body clean..
(by the way, recently came two large beads from India.. of the Rudraksha.. the energy of them rushing, nice..)
perhaps it's not all about beads ... but about them I, by the way..
most importantly is the mantra "to stand up" like) because there are all grounds)

In General.. the mantra.. you should not brush off.. just.. learn materiel)

I Wish You Success! az

PS. and about the drums.. interesting topic..
Thanks for the topic and link comrades)
you will get to beta test..<

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:55

The mechanical pronunciation of mantras are ineffective. There is a small trick.
The vibration in the sustained singing of mantras (mmm... ) must be sent to the points on the body corresponding to the chakras,
and imagine that the body vibrates in them. Such a principle for me more appropriate than just focusing on the chakras, visualization of the rotation and etc.
It was in the videos on YouTube Anton Poddubny, his entire system on the basis of mantra (throat singing).
Also I thinkthat method "worked" I because of the resonance with him (I often watched his videos).
And it happened after I applied for testing resonances. And although I was not included in the list test, I had feelings similar to those described test )
Concluded that rapid results can be achieved only as a student of the advanced man. Or managing to enter into resonance with such a guru, watching his videos and reading his texts ))

rel

Post by rel » Mon Oct 22, 2018 13:13

Probably, it is (more effective if you send in) - but maybe this is true for bija-mantras, or even, so to speak, a "theme", i.e. relevant to specific chakras.. And so, it seems to me that fully "inflated" vibrations is also possible, the entire cocoon so to speak, "blow", to set up/to nourish them..

Yes - mechanical, of course, not effective or ineffective.. well.. I'm trying (well, not even trying, very well) is to enjoy the process, to understand him, to go deeper, i.e. to do meditation.. pull every vowel, every consonant accent.. I, by the way, do not go polysyllabic multi-storey mantra, I'm more of a supporter of sing-sing, the emphasis is on vibrate, not on "sense"..

And the direction to the chakras, You might like it, I Prus from here this wonderful movie, many times under his leadership, meditated (well, that is sang after him) - the result is awesome.. just great.. made called "the great mantra.." but there's just all bija-mantra.. with some specifics..

[youtube][/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CCeFRs5T6Y

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 22, 2018 14:16

rel wrote:I Have experience with mantras even "leaked" from the past of heaven (incarnation), even before I meant them to look for the old is to find started. I mean, I once rocked the physics exercises and then lay down and began to hum on each exhale exhale long.. just.. Mmmmmmm.. (it is the same if the ending Ohms, Aummm, etc.) - so, the result is a VIBRATION.. cool as.. physics and fields, blocks, clamps, XS what's in them.. - that I'm easy - a gun - entered the "state of Qigong" (or in other words "Atlanco", etc. synonyms) That is a pure vibration - it is working.. shiver disables the clamps bodily (units of energy) and voteno happiness)
It was the case in his student days. Tension, stress, strange city, well, stuff... In the room the two of us just had. In the evening , when almost everything is done, or a break from the job.. I was drawn to the cries)) so to speak)). Just propagate what sounds and pull them long. Roommate first screamed at me that the brain stand)), then I began to notice that it becomes easier-relaxation , concentration increases. Then began to howl)), in General , when two voices , the power , resonance and Muraki .. ))) But then we did not know about chakras, nor the mantras, do so far away I still was. And she still does. Then me at drawing punch has become. Pictures pencil drawing after "yelling")) hung on the wall in the room , and for some reason they stole the time. :? It may have been sarajedini, I don't know. Then when it all started..
rel wrote: For resonance/structural links connect with Someone out There.. (here.. the caution does not hurt..)) Or (and/or) a sound which, they say, it primary affects the subtle body.. so that the status changes AWESOME..
Yeah , definitely takes off the stress, relax and clean .. the rest just can't remember now. But ill rarely , although the winter was sometimes under 35 a couple of months and the winds.<

rel

Post by rel » Mon Oct 22, 2018 15:53

Also, apparently, from the past experience shows through)

By the way, just thought of another - when he saw the effect and started information 'to dig', bought including book paper, 'the Healing sounds', there are different infa was, including about a man who is either paralysis, or more than this, lying, medicine does not cure these materials and predicted a hardwood tuxedo, but he started... just the vowels drawl to sing.. And have reached a level of singing that the glass window was shaking, so naturally risen, healed, also the method of its people began to move..

And I have somehow managed, among other experiments, a great simple mantra))
SSS-aaaaaaa-mmmm-ooooooo-and-ssssss-zeeeeee-leeeeee-niiiii-eeeeeee..)
Well, of course, to pull longer than it says.. And more times.. Storeway cool, the effect is powerful)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 22, 2018 15:59

rel wrote:And I have somehow managed, among other experiments, a great simple mantra))
SSS-aaaaaaa-mmmm-ooooooo-and-ssssss-zeeeeee-leeeeee-niiiii-eeeeeee..)
Well, of course, to pull longer than it says.. And more times.. Storeway cool, the effect is powerful)
Can't remember what , but it seems glasnye screaming)). Because it was the case before the next tests,And I wanted to scream from fatigue, and that's just impatience , was and AAAA yyy)) well, continue in the same spirit. By the way, even the neighbors had been taught, at first, they swore that interfere in the evening, and then, they began to howl.There are three of them and two of us)) , besides the corner was our room and the angle I had. In General, and this corner was probably high energies)).

Роман Алый

Post by Роман Алый » Mon Oct 22, 2018 18:55

Mat. part:
Book: the treatment of the mantras in the tradition of Tibetan Medicine.
Author Nida Cengceng
http://www.klex.ru/7ib

A great guide to the stages of the path of Mantras (Nahrim does this in his presentation) in 3 volumes.
http://kunpendelek.ru/library/buddhism/lamrim/nagrim/

For Anton Poddubny thank you.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:53

the fun language. In the modern spoken language "spin" to make popular. :)

Роман Алый

Post by Роман Алый » Tue Oct 23, 2018 16:57

From the seven-limb prayer.
"The seven-limb prayer comes from: the extraordinary aspiration of the practice ... prayer, which contains all aspects of the practice of a man with a clear mind..
These lines help us to clean are not good actions and create positive potential. And turn the wheel of Dharma for living beings."
Prayer is always "treatment", the presentation of ideas.
It is a way to direct our thoughts and energy in a certain way, the method helps us to transform our mind. Through repeated reflection on the meaning of what we recite or read, we train and accustom ourselves to a particular way of perceiving themselves and others and treat yourself and others. Space to check what quality we have grown and what you still need to develop is our daily life with all the activities that it includes. Thus, the man, devoted to the development of their full potential realization, prayer, and activities of daily life complement each other.
Thus mechanical attitude to prayer as "TREATMENT" in a purely mechanical process of rotation of the so-called "prayer drum" ("prayer machine", "prayer mills"), is a means of achieving the perfect state of mental clarity. Ie is such a yogic practice (the psycho) in combination with meditation, recitation of mantras.
His Holiness the Dalai Lama said that the mantra on your computer works the same as a traditional prayer wheel.
"The most important and the best way to benefit others is to develop your heart and mind on the path to enlightenment."
"Continue to meditate in a circle this way until you gain stable realizations." Zopa Rinpoche

Here are fun (games). Any practice conducive to a sublime state of mind is Dharma. :-)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 23, 2018 17:42

Роман Алый wrote:Thus the mechanical attitude to prayer as "TREATMENT" in a purely mechanical process of rotation of the so-called "prayer drum" ("prayer machine", "prayer mills"), is a means of achieving the perfect state of mental clarity. Ie is such a yogic practice (the psycho) in combination with meditation, recitation of mantras.
I beg pardon, not to bring down the wrath of the righteous... But , why copy something? If positionit, take a fan, set its-MAGIC !!, write on the lopostyami mantra or their wishes , they can always be rewritten, erased .On any rotating object, even the wheels, to clean for example the road space, respectively, and the surrounding areas.
Everything is spinning , just pulling the consciousness in a half-sleep , allowing the subconscious mind to the Spirit to speak and work for you. :o :oops:

Роман Алый

Post by Роман Алый » Tue Oct 23, 2018 23:01

And you can do that. But to each his own. And copy, because as they say in some circles, with half a billion number of followers, "I, the yogi, so practiced,
And you are seeking Liberation, follow my example."