Prayer wheel with their hands

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
ЕвгенийР
Re: Prayer wheel with their hands

Post by ЕвгенийР » Thu Oct 25, 2018 18:34

relcome on, you know, what is the difference between Scientologists from Ron's friends.
And about Herman. Or unwashed for decades Lama. Here and there immediately begins to reek of manipulation.

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 18:46

Agree with what is "excessive" and "not structured", for it thank you
"the Principle of a true Friend", criticism is useful need.
But only adequate. ;) About "we", you write I do not understand) XS, mean, mentioning Herman and Lam.
I'll write now what I mean. Concord - don't know where you found that it hated me,
with him all the rules - if it sensiblythe idea.. Then it shows the recommended prescribed all direct)
It all takes roots from the same going with us. If you (/your avatar) - not like me - instead of one head, six, and eight eyes, i.e., if you're eight semichi)) - and breathes your body not the air and gray, do not drink the water and Solarium, etc. - then, really, sorry, no we're no "we" =) (or is, but different) And if we have common roots and common principles is going, then there is truth/knowledge/principles/recommendations suited us. Here's we) - simple, clean and bright, and not all there)

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 18:51

That's what I really see bredyatinoy manipulative - and, unfortunately, large-scale working - this is exactly the opposite - molodesh now she is all on your mind.. "everyone has their own truth" and similar formulas preach pride.. im pumped.. shes weaned from the (correct) "we" just.. From the fact they blukaesh of the wall head beat. So here it is. But the truth is, it seems, as always, in the middle: There are harmful and useful to us; there is as harmful and useful I-myself-time.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Thu Oct 25, 2018 18:56

relis invented by "we". People come together on internal criteria, and if your range of interest these criteria will need to explore over the years.
Maybe we do not have common roots. But, for example, we both don't spit on the asphalt.
You don't like comrade German. I don't like Llamas, grabby, sitting on the toilet, sisters. Both of these options the dislike is justified.
But - you say - if someone suddenly began to criticize, then it automatically is white and fluffy. Let me start to criticize Herman - you start the machine he clap? And if you do not begin, after all, violate their own tenet, warmly described at the beginning of the first post.
I have written about Llamas is that they first need to see up close. And not to strike the heads by spinning the reels. You wrote that Herman radish.
I can not love neither Lam nor German as an example. And so you're bound to love one of them - it's automatic. But - for what?
So crumble your version of "we". It is idle, that is not viable.
About what I wrote, what's the word - "we"- now the expenditure in the manipulation squeal.

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 19:08

Yes nifiga does not work) You just saw (through my prism) and attributed to me a certain categorical
("automatic") that I wasn't there:
so can it is even should be alerted)
that is not suspicious))
that is, I have more of a hint of ambiguity,
and not "automatic" and "duh".. it's more of have you through that)

That's what much more definitely-categorically I am prepared to argue (or rather, confirm) - so it's thousands of years working, the correct formula is: by their fruits they judge them. Which, incidentally, is the antivirus-the antidote to the slander are different. Which offers no on the Lama to look at the toilet, and fruit to take.. and it to check it out. Exactly the opposite of what you suggest..

Also - by the way! - taught and Osho. Explaining about the moon and the finger.
I succeeded, and preach-about-'yasnyaesh in the same principle.

That is, people of the moon (useful info), and they zyryat in the finger (a person). Not seeing anything, the moon.
Especially when about a finger writing things.. From the moon distracting)

Fuck it, let it be (the finger!..), even drunk, though a womanizer,
if he managed while really working and useful technology (the moon!..) people to give.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Thu Oct 25, 2018 19:15

relI only about the results.
But they are just not.
I'm not talking about push or Bab Lam commented, but about the fact that they are really do not possess now, which is manifested in the most primitive diseases with which they run to the district physician.
You, probably, they are all waiting for a Miracle? Well wait just how long necessary. They have their interests to defend can't think of them until people like you have a case?

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 19:17

More complement about.. maybe just unaware of that.. taken for granted.. about "the difference between necessary and sufficient" :)
Namely about the fact that the statement: "if a person is good-light, something about him ("dark forces") totally gonna try to talk bad"
does not mean "automatic" is that
"if someone say something bad, then he is definitely useful light" ))
That you somehow "understand" ;)

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 19:19

ЕвгенийР wrote:rel, I'm all for Pro results.
But they are just not.
Again, no understanding yet of the same principle. "You don't have" and "do not" - are not equivalent.
If you jerboa do not seeit doesn't mean it literally and not)

That perfectly illustrates the example of the MM and mantras. Just above, here.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Thu Oct 25, 2018 19:20

relI understand because I started screaming about it from the ears.
Rel, do you agree with Gautam that all information should always be checked? If Yes, then we're in this consensus. And if you used to believe in noodles type Ramen, but I know she is just a democratic option and there are many other options, tastier and not necessarily more expensive, we are with you in this product immediately flee and are found only in Dianetics and the Wisdom of the Sands.
Last edited by ЕвгенийР on Thu Oct 25, 2018 19:27, edited 2 times in total.

rel

Post by rel » Thu Oct 25, 2018 19:23

I began screaming about it from the ears
Eugeniiin as)
okay, bro.. don't blame me, I'm going to work, Affairs a lot.
Is there something you are driven, IMHO)

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Fri Oct 26, 2018 13:34

The topic Sadguru and Gref.
Pelevin has recently published a new novel "the Secret views of mount Fuji".
The plot briefly what the oligarchs offered a new service - experience the maximum possible positive emotions - such people experience in Samadhi, after years of meditation. But they can be artificially initiated, using equipment. In the novel this instrument called the pantograph. For it to work you need a Buddhist monk, who can easily enter into Samadhi. Connected to the EEG, and the signals after processing are fed to the brain sitting next to the client, and he feels the same status as the monk.
Fantastic novel, but it is likely that it is already using, is not much advertising.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Fri Oct 26, 2018 15:07

Name in Russian lettersno one uses.
Name, what pulls you into the story? Read unclassified information - recently Paul Allen, co-founder of the well-known Microsoft, doctors uhaydakali chemotherapy.
I think he or Steve jobs of money was less,than different and while thieves?
And where is the result?
The most resistant was Rothschild, he died recently, it seems in 103 years. But up to this age, in America, African Americans, retirees are free to live without being Rich Pinocchio.
There is nothing in electronics that has changed to be a man greatly. Only flashing LEDs - no matter how much you pay for them.
Pelevin is much more useful wrote a book - "Generation P". That's it for now, our strategy and tactics come snot. Create an invented reality.

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Fri Oct 26, 2018 15:21

Eugenii This site is developed by Sazerache hinted that something like this is quite possible, and it is close to the subject things. See the topic "Esoteric electronics". So it is not so simple.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Fri Oct 26, 2018 15:23

Name in Russian lettersto hint you about a lot of things.
And then, although this is the basics of all the basics in Samadhi there's no emotion. As there is no Identity.
What then conversation?
Pelevin is not about box is used to write. And about a certain type of destructive personalities.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 26, 2018 16:27

ЕвгенийР wrote:the Name of Russian letters, hint can be about many things.
And then, although this is the basics of all the basics in Samadhi there's no emotion. As there is no Identity.
What then conversation?
About the hint.Those who write openly about something brilliant(invention)-often lie, as the experience showed, once lit up with something meaningful, so under the "hood" , I do not agree-white Slippers. Well who is the fool that will glow? Not thinking of? Those who bleed chemistry , then the redistribution went and removed the unwanted. But there is but...Man comes into the world, often with their objectives already selected by them or assigned to these... :aa or :evil: no matter, It has no differences. Experience IT gets diverse. All the great characters came in, did their job (completed assigned) and left. How the selected care? Someone probably knows)). If the genius still lived to old age , such as Tesla and others before apparently not all "accepted" not all sdes introduced and developed. Sometimes give ...only to take information, sometimes use to describe , create , apply but may not allow all the same (above..) They know better when to give and whom to give at the right time. And could invent any anywhere , one does not give such information. Who will overcome , and that it will invent. Who's the cart and who is the flying saucer))).
African no matter who they are Americans whether...thousands of years is natural selection , the strong vizivaet, in a more prosperous and live longer. Not a sensation at all. Take our military people , some even still alive, though not enough. And to take the already post-war born , half not , although treated also doctor))).
ЕвгенийР wrote:There is nothing in electronics that has changed to be a man greatly. Only flashing LEDs - no matter how much you pay for them.
About Samadhi, "go" there no bulbs to look)). And experience to get just without emotion , as the pure Soul)) in one case and in another for information and communication with those who are in it and is for centuries))),...in the third ...well, it's for you is already fantastic will keep silent.
The device has been connected, we can consider the parameters of state of a monk , and the other device , transmit it ...for wanting to enter into Samadhi. Only a climb where is not yet ready, and left of them some Slippers(white). Because not every body is able to handle that frequency and vibration, hence cancer , often.
About equipment, you wonder )))). Or do not know , or you haven't got this information or an illustrative example (device).<

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Fri Oct 26, 2018 16:31

LILY-Pabout equipment I know.
As to the power of auto-suggestion, if you really want.
Lily, the problem is not that someone bothers. Now quite the opposite - that there is no one to sell to money. Life examples of it all the time.
No developers. There are namekata.

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Fri Oct 26, 2018 17:07

ЕвгенийР wrote:And then, although this is the basics of all the basics in Samadhi there's no emotion. As there is no Identity. What then conversation?
I wrote wrong, offered to test the condition of the greatest possible happiness available to man. Well, then a description of what happened )
At the expense of the devices, still nothing? On this website are sold plenty of devices. And broadcast - isn't that the devices make? Maybe for the price of 3-4 orders of magnitude greater and the possibility of others suggest, as in the novel written.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Fri Oct 26, 2018 17:28

Name in Russian lettersdream can be about anything. Lama, for example, wants to get rid of colon cancer. And at the same time from the backstabbers-novices.
The name, if so simple, then why not a poor Lama is still sitting on the toilet without stand with gear?

Имя русскими буквами

Post by Имя русскими буквами » Fri Oct 26, 2018 17:38

Eugenii read the novel can understand.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Fri Oct 26, 2018 17:41

I don't need to read the novel that stealing the money was meaningless.
I know you of old.
The novel Pelevin's most likely because of this, not about another promised the nipple in the form of "Samadhi"?