Organic. Pendants, pendants, pendant. The FLAME

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 22:08

Maybe You do it will produce? It's very simple - there is less than a small cake and a regular БЖ1.0, I pretty much described the technology of production, the files themselves will need to record(my thing for me was written :wink: ), symbols, labels, fillers and stone with a pendulum choose from a wide range represented in the network. If you still have questions, happy to answer them, and for sale don't want to do - isn't it to work(lack of faith in the success of poher any artifact), and then I will be guilty...

Besides, I have stones, no spare...

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:01

Thanks for the reply! Here are some interesting website I've just found in the Internet - www.orgonox.de :D :D :D :ay Yes, and quite inexpensive. Prices within a radius of 40 - 80 Euro :ay Manufacturers claim that products used 24-carat gold and silver. Even features inserted. Will definitely buy a couple pieces. Then I will unsubscribe, as to the outcome. Good luck to everyone! az

ТОР

Post by ТОР » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:46

what about the left - and right-twisted fields this old found cassiopeian: long ago, before the occupation of our world, the Drakensberg rotation was right. The dragon changed him on the left, the result of which could alter human DNA, add reptilian mind sticking the 7th cervical vertebra and so on.
It turns out, we now live in levothyroxine the world, and that is the question - to protest (to turn right) or to protest (to the left).
"Our cause is just, enemy will be defeated, victory will be ours"
"Am I a trembling creature or have the RIGHT"?
"The path of law"
"Orthodoxy"
"Go LEFT"
"the Levites"

As far as I understand, the left torsion creates a flow of Yin energy, that is the absorption of energy and coarsening it to matter. Involution (consciousness). Black hole. Parasitism on nearby objects. Lunar cult religions.

Right - on the contrary, Ian, radiation. Evolution (of consciousness). Sun. Light others. Sunny Faith.

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:58

ТОР wrote:left torsion creates a flow of Yin energy, that is the absorption of energy and coarsening it to matter.
Maybe it adds Yin energy - suddenly you have a lack of... the concept of energy goes from Yang to Yin brutal interpretation. We're not talking energy comes from the of testosterone to estrogen - it's just stupid. And both of these are Yang and Yin, and they have a common root progresterone. So both energies are energies in the full sense of the word, rather than a disadvantage\of the excess of(this interpretation may take place in specific examples.)

By the way right hand for men not aniska - Yin... and So the Association of the right-Yang\left-Yin is the exception.

ТОР

Post by ТОР » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:49

Based on what Your saying right hand men Yin, Nightingale?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 14:36

The left-handed and ambidexterous usually the opposite...

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Thu Feb 17, 2011 20:25

ТОР wrote:based On what Your saying right hand men Yin, Nightingale?
Well, if You are already using the Chinese terms of Yin and Yang, from your answer I base on the book by V. E. Eremeev-but "CHARACTERS AND NUMBERS
"BOOK OF CHANGES" ". There he gives an interpretation of why it happened, suggesting that this idea was born in the period of matriarchy and is the archaism, which however is successfully enter in the CMW(Chinese-traditional methodology\medicine).

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Thu Feb 17, 2011 20:31

к-13 wrote:From left-handed and ambidexterous usually the opposite...
It depends in what way. The same element in different situations can act as Yang-sky and Yin-ish. As the organ of the body - no matter left-handed or not, will Yin-skim(that's if the heart would be right - that's when I began to doubt...). As an active hand - Yang-Skye holding - Yin-Skye.

Седой

Post by Седой » Thu Feb 17, 2011 23:44

The magician, the sign bit is not true, It Akimova creation, I don't know how much he decided to pimp her. -6 triangle , circle +6 , square 0.
swastika left and right +\- 5

To understand this is very difficult, any experiments have not been confirmed not on the methods described by Akimov, none other. But I think the case in the experiments, something I did not.
But intuition suggests that orgalitom these forms interact and the results will be more pronounced.

let's see how quickly I can solve the issue with resins, most likely I will conduct experiments with the forms specified in the table under equal conditions.

Good luck to all.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 18, 2011 0:02

no. I'm not arguing, maybe. did not check, but assume how to do it. If you note any difference even to the beginning of the same shape, then you can probably balance the other, equal in magnitude and opposite in sign, within a single system and adjust the plate in accordance with the observed.
Success!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Турист

Post by Турист » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:05

Good day to forum users. I want to ask You. Going to make a pendant or keychain from ORGANICA.All the components you need are already there, but I don't know what form to betray him, and most importantly, can the form affect the operation of the device? And is it possible pine resin (which I want to use instead of epoxy) cure using the curing agent for epoxy? Thanks in advance.

bofara

Re:

Post by bofara » Sun Dec 11, 2011 21:50

стрингер wrote:...the following link offers a lot of interesting "stuff". From them can push to others, new ideas for their future products.

http://www.lifetechnology.org/index-3.html
A specified link can I download books on Radionics - "Magic of regarding", "Manifest generator", "regarding spell book" and "Secret of regarding tuning" - http://depositfiles.com/files/erdo378pk

I have already read...

In the book "Manifest generator" has the scheme of production of this ware -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

picture taken from http://www.lifetechnology.org/topsecret.htm

interesting explanation of when orgone, Radionics and the Psionik - http://www.radionicsmagic.com/

ЗОМБИ

Re: Organic. Pendants, pendants, pendant. The FLAME

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Dec 13, 2011 0:21

bofara
the book thank you!

Георгий Финогей

Post by Георгий Финогей » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:19

Novik people must always remember... the boomerang returns and if someone does not agree.... check....

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:31

Георгий Финогей wrote:Novik people must always remember... the boomerang returns and if someone does not agree.... check....

this is if you did not get it back.
if you got something no :)

гриб

Post by гриб » Thu Mar 01, 2012 22:17

K-13 My friend tell me please: I Have a beautiful scepter-shaped ametisti, want to make orgonite with gold dust and silver + bismuth to add, and do the same as You, but did not realize how to coat with epoxy or fill. as you poured your necklace?
Thank you!

Майрос

Post by Майрос » Sun Apr 01, 2012 18:22

Here are the things doing the Feng Shui. What is not organic?!

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Apr 01, 2012 18:32

Майрос wrote:Here are the things doing the Feng Shui. What is not organic?!
Yeah, you can still toads epoxy to fill. Here is organic cool get... :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Apr 12, 2012 14:45

New Updated Charles Cosimano Radionic - Psionic Pack II files
BASICPSIONICS.wav 389.68 MB
Psionic+Warfare.mp3 254.57 MB
psionic_mayhem.pdf 1.27 MB
psionic_sadist.pdf 1.19 MB
The Energy Master.pdf, 984.76 KB
The_Psionic_Predator.pdf 2.41 MB

Infoperevod.

pictures of old radionic device.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 16:02

bofara here it is for you respect and uvazhuha, only the first link of something not downloaded anything az

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Apr 12, 2012 16:08

Алексc3000 wrote:only the first link of something not downloaded anything
There in torrent. But only one seeder.
here there are more seeders.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun May 20, 2012 12:03

I remember some photos of the device Arthur MAA with snails as a protective means. Remember MAG.no and use the parsley to achieve the goal. Some years grows trees or animals, prida them specific properties.
As the saying goes - "there is No more perfect than Nature itself". The shells of the snails, most species of snails, of course there are exceptions/ have pravonarusheniy spiral /if we consider the base of the spiral - the center itself where it begins to develop, unfolding spiral/. If I remember well the words of the esteemed Andrei Patrushev disk Explorer :o - "spirals in the back of the spiral and in the center" is the path to "here velichestvenny, sverhtermicheskoy emptiness... There .. in the unity, is all...". About "the Explorer" - written he - Amp.. Or if you use the 'terminology' Arthur MAA - microcosm--->microstreamer-------->vacuum /IMHO emptiness, chaos/. You can have meaning going backwards...

It seems to me that such a point /a place/ can be seen as the beginning of the emergence of the spiral snail.
Practical application: to Put a marker on this basis, the shell of the snail a /while in ISS/. In the process of applying a given point Vlaamse think /figuratively/ algorithm... Not sure, it may make sense to 'draw' on the whole shell, say the sequence of the algorithm for the unfolding spiral. And to put in source energy /organic, SP, generator, Welz, Spinner Rinat... - someone that has a/.

In addition, the shell may be encased in a small layer of wax /wax for some time absorbs the energy in yourself and it radiates seem to have written about this in the thread about the welz generator :wink: / charge for some time now /and then refresh on some interval/, then to use source energy /SP, generator.../ to be used for other purposes.

In other words - "from the void to our white light"... a return path from the center, more and more development of the spiral. /May have meaning to some kind of 'protective' steps in Algoritm to vacuum is not incarnate is not what we need... :shock: it won't hurt the glass of water next to/

PS you can also have the meaning to use a shell of some marine snail /sea washes the sink and this is a reprint of the energy of the sea/. :oops:

p. p. S. of course, except for power and the pen can have the meaning to apply sound /technology K13 about phone pitici seem to be described in a branch about the Navigator, if I am not mistaken/ light...

p. p. p. S. there is a brass musical instruments are twisted into a helix /intent enhanced by exhalation, or something...?/.<

XUPOH

Re:

Post by XUPOH » Fri May 25, 2012 23:28

стрингер wrote:novel, the following link offers a lot of interesting "stuff". From them can push to others, new ideas for their future products.

http://www.lifetechnology.org/index-3.html
Verrry informative: it turns out the vajra is actually "Tachyonator Tula."

http://www.lifetechnology.org/thuletakyonator.htm

All prices vesch pleasing monotony LOL