Orgone generator with their hands (SP). The FLAME

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Экко

Post by Экко » Tue May 11, 2010 8:12

Oh is that so terrible?

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2010 8:41

Экко wrote:Oh is that so terrible?
Probably, the generator of life (mental?) energy - Orgone?

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue May 11, 2010 9:53

Probably, the generator of life (mental?) energy - Orgone?
well, I also somewhere think :)
but the view is still terrible

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue May 11, 2010 11:03

Экко wrote:but the view is still terrible
Honestly, I up the lamps which it on view :?

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Tue May 11, 2010 12:32

I meant the book Welz.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 11, 2010 12:45

Humpty Baltay
Well,do for us a few pieces
Yeah,only stronger that they were, as you wrote,that was scary! :ay

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 11, 2010 12:56

Humpty Baltay
Well, how do you feel that "too much" and no more? What is the measure of excess? For example,I radionecrosis washers go constantly and I have no sense of presidenti.
Moreover, I still carry the Shuttle, zelenkovsky on the device Michael СК1М.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 11, 2010 13:14

Humpty Baltay
While I have no intention to collect "what's more powerful"
Well,wait :)

АК

Post by АК » Wed May 12, 2010 9:39

I do not need to pursue quantity at the expense of quality...

I somehow think that here, for example, this here little thing
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0427302039
This is a 4th generation pendant with improved ingredients including silicone nodules Tachyon and scalar wave tech with cut stones and crystals in powdered form. The cut stones and crystals include, Phenacite, Herkimer Diamond, rubies, emeralds, pyrite, rose quartz, black tourmaline, small crushed quartz, adventurine, malachite, garnets, amethyst authentic citrine and kyanite among other things.

It also includes a Lemurian seed quartz surrounded by copper amplifying and mobius coils neodynium magnets. It includes a highly concentrated 4th generation orgone matrix powder that includes a balance of paramagnetic and dialectric minerals along with the highest quality ormus that is radionically encoded. I have been working to improve the chi matrix materials for the last 7 years and have invested a lot of time and money. This is not your regular organic and inorganic mix still being used today.

The metals used include natural metals and oxides .999 % silver powder, .99.9 % copper, gold and aluminum. What sets this apart from other pendants is the proper attunements and programming before, during and after creating the pendant.
(discussion in English here: http://www.xtrememind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4603)

or here are the things:
com/hooten_pag ... eplay.html">http://www.hootenization.com/hooten_page_one_replay.html

be healthier than the bucket of epoxy with the nails...

Oh, and Logan, of course, already ponimaem http://www.littlemountainsmudge.com/ much shown and chewed.

On the other hand, if the main criterion "to stronger gave"... Yes... 8)

In addition, it would be nice at least for the sake of compliance with some safety test energy spectrum... or ask someone who sees/feels himself or something like this stuff:
http://www.vesica.org/main/vesica-store ... al-version
Virtual Cone Pendulum (Professional Version)

The least expensive and most versatile single Energy Quality Detection tool, based on a classic French design from the 1930's. This pendulum can be set to detect any of the 12 general bands of energy quality within the subtle energy spectrum, and can differentiate between the beneficial and detrimental components within each band. We offer two models: the Student model is a very inexpensive Eastern European model and requires more attention to proper calibration; the Professional model is imported from Egypt and larger in size, requiring less attention to calibration.
I mean, if something to do, at least, to focus on the best that this area has been done.<

АК

Post by АК » Wed May 12, 2010 11:54

Шалтай Балтай wrote: ...
I love criticism, especially when the case az
It was not my intention to criticize You, I just expressed my point of view regarding the function of different compositions of orgonite and how stuff works. Apologize if have offended unintentionally.

Organic always normal from the point of view of the principle of receipt and the overall structure, but it does not follow that any compositions of the same functionality.

The same Logan has a small section where he describes the impact of the various components.

In some ways it is akin to cooking...

In addition, I highlighted the mention of the programming orgonite.

If You think that organic always normal, and a subtle tinkering with the composition and programming (or information transfer, if you will) is nonsense, and no matter what does not affect, in any case I will not convince You to the contrary. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 12, 2010 17:29

1. that "Bach" in the head(body cocoon), said in the literal sense of the blow that is better (recommend), all soft addictive.... if you really still want to drive on this thread. I.e. any strong sensations associated with the creation of tension, if not electrical, and the energy, i.e. pressure, where is the source (made the device) and the drain (the closest people).

2. the crystal replaces the mental program, but thus has a number of features. Do akin to cooking (and the composition and crystal). I.e., the crystal in such a device means a connection with the "Central computer", its role is very General system.

3. the epoxy can evaporates at a layer thickness of more than 1cm. Either pouring pieces (layers) or you can take the normal hardener.

4. memory has crystal and organic.

5. I don't think Carl makes the devices "weaker" than focusing on the average consumer. I think they had more of, as they thought proper algorithms and interaction the operator-device-the external world, but I will not argue. Sensations on the sensory level are different and the strongest coming from relatively nizkochastotnoi of the stream (which just spins the lower chakras and experiencing the problems that some here complained :) ), the reaction of the external world (performance goals and thoughts) is associated with a higher frequency range that the touch feels different and many don't feel it.
The crystals are transparent or close to white and blue it is, to some extent, but it is not the only way.

6. Crystal recommend carefully, they tend to create a rigid coupling with the consciousness of the operator(without releasing it later), closing of man. On the one hand it seems fine, on the other - can the adequacy of this to lose. Hence the stories about bloody showdown for all sorts of large and rare precious stones. In some ways this is something like obsession with a rock.
But it's a double-edged sword, i.e. due to this, and is implementing different tasks...

7. want to get a lot of Qi - glue the field Bogdanov. Very simple (printer, paper, glue) and efficiently.

Success.

PS In General it is always nice to see enthusiasts who are willing and actually doing something with his hands... very often people are limited to the description and the Internet and to real cases does not reach. Trying to do something similar myself one of the useful steps to independence of action and thought, to realize himself literally the Creator of your life.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 12, 2010 17:33

it is not to boil: "in addition, the resin mix with hardener 921(OP) is not affected by boiling, allowing to cure very thick layers up to 10 cm."
But about crystals I warned. At least not play with them in the peepers.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed May 12, 2010 17:40

Михаил_ wrote:crystal recommend carefully, they tend to create a rigid coupling with the consciousness of the operator(without releasing it later), closing of man. On the one hand it seems fine, on the other - can the adequacy of this to lose. Hence the stories about bloody showdown for all sorts of large and rare precious stones. In some ways this is something like obsession with a rock.
Michael, I beseech thee....
what does bloody history and obsession? :evil:
well, what about it? 8)

Yes, crystals have memory, it is felt. Nothing special about it. Imagine that gave me thing to use another person, I mean, when he returns it to you, what feeling? Here is about the same.
You can either to settle or to drive the crystal at the "holot" - the-go.
That is, if the person is not nice, by the way.
And....

Do NOT about bloody Stora!
Mike - you test ladies :evil: :) :)

By the way, have a rad-5 too, this effect is, but very weak.

Михаил_ wrote:"in addition, the resin mix with hardener 921(OP) is not affected by boiling, allowing to cure very thick layers up to 10 cm."
here it is saved. az

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 12, 2010 18:59

Humpty, I test is not required :) I with stones including, working for a long time, well not in this form is true and with the wrong goals...
please don't beg to change, it is necessary to read carefully :)
I wrote about the bloody history of precious stones (diamonds, mostly). Crystal quartz, this will not happen, their structure is not so perfect to close the human mind itself much ( in the case of dragotsennostey there comes a quirk of the affinity of a series of "I must have this" i.e., the stone becomes a substitute around the world for a person on a subconscious level and so is the pressure that turns off conscious reaction) gave an example to illustrate the example circuit. Can you explain why is this happening and why the stone needed for this type of device and why it is not Karl. But it is necessary to want to hear :)
I have no problem someone in something to convince.
Here is the effect of education is strong when the crystal operator. And for people with a relatively weak consciousness it can be meaningful closure. (Significant relative to the scale of their personalities). However, usually such cars are interested in people who have a developed personality and the risk to them is minimal (if the diamond is not pour inside machine huge :) )
This relationship remains long at any stone. And it is not quite correct to cocoon (but with curves crystals, like quartz is not to say that it is harmful, too weak in strength).
It's not the same as just use the thing and leave her mark. It's completely different. At least on the nature of the Association is created and its type.
To check that I'm right very simple - you need a long look at your crystal (at least visible from the cast part) and then to look at the effects of the device on removal without any measures to build a communication specifically (without photo, etc.). And to break this channel, not all will be easy.
In what place am I wrong?
It seems that in General say it all....
I'm not saying that it is dangerous or harmful, I say that the effect of this is in the case of precious stones he is strong, in the case of crystals of arbitrary (not perfect) form, he is weaker at a significantly larger size and mass of the crystal. The result is still significantly weaker.
So just don't need to play with this subject peepers and too much and often to engage in direct mental contact with him.
So it is understandable what I wrote?
Each instrument has a manual safety. I wrote part of it, explaining (above message) causes the manifestation of the effect. I hope this will help someone.<

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Thu May 13, 2010 11:45

Sorry, I asked.

Post by Guest » Thu May 13, 2010 14:10

Michael_ wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:Bike.... of life. One of my friends made this ... well device, like Radionics. But on other principles. I don't really like it, although I once bought a copy.
Ie emitter to place, he's a charger for items and there are a few use cases.
Input for external signal - a standard wire mini-Jack. Go into the "device". Well, in my opinion now needs to be coil. To modulate the field, thus an external signal, for which wire.
Well, the coil is sometimes difficult for women....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 13, 2010 16:41

Humpty, please write in what market to take the crystals, I have them for other purposes use, but also suffer from megalomania, and pay as much as I love to take as large crystals somewhere in esoteric shops so pissed off even me :) although I usually forget to count money, and more than three seconds don't remember the price :)
you can PM.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 13, 2010 16:47

Michael_
Sorry that I interfere,on the fair "Gems"that on the Crimean shaft. Once a month she goes,if I'm not mistaken.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 16, 2010 23:44

hee-hee-hee.... and how the hell can work devices Carl ?
that's almost the same, although there are differences, but they affect implementation, but not the principles.
audio input for that thing, like food for Radionics in General - option.
And how the hell it works, it's a long story. It is possible to tell, but it takes time, so not today.
To begin with, which is the instrument detected the mental influence, including the hypnotist-the recipient (
this has been studied back in the USSR is academically and scientifically), this is a weak field and high enough frequency (usually provided with constructive here - crystal) modulated low enough (at the person's rhythms of the brain, radionica generator NCH pulses).
If you regard the biosphere and the planet as a single living organism, the crystals - a type of interface to the consciousness of this organism, which has a number of features in the works (and I think the crown from the reigning monarchs for beauty was so decorated? as well...)
in fact in the photo above, the simplest form of a more direct interface to the biosphere or "loudspeaker", which changes the significance of the signal. For a person using such a device is akin to changing environment and habitat. Ie nothing unnatural in this, there are a number of places on the planet where this happens in a particular place. Then, by creating the conditions man-made. But the point remains the same.

However Weltz came up with for their devices a lot of add-ons are useful in terms of their technical and mental, so when you work with radionomy from Karl, the above said is true only partially, but the basic principles still look similar.
The environment reacts to you, and You her.
Say one is absolutely not esoterically minded psychologist acquired experience with representing very low to the fallen, to the level of the animal. He stood in front of the mirror and convinced himself that he is an animal, the lower the fallen person, a dick, literally... And in this condition went out to his prophetic surprise, the reaction environment was too obvious, despite the fact that he walked normally and quietly - he was kicked, called names, almost spat at him....

By changing the conditions of interaction with the external world and its state can affect the result. This is the basic principle. Further, there are many ways how to achieve it. For example mindmachine is one of the ways.
Radionics is another. These handmade, too, less than functional English, then perhaps stronger as a result of gross energy in comparison with simple models of the past, and so on. Ie a way to change the interaction environment-human.
You see on the street dirt and wear boots, not to soil itself, and footwear is an example of a conscious response to the conditions of the environment. The use of such and similar apparatus - something like that, only in a different field.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 16, 2010 23:51

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Свами Доупаду wrote:Interesting topic you have here..would Like to know how Makar can run crystal placed in the weak e-m field ?? at least briefly,explain pliz!
IMHO it is not in crystal and in orgonite
in radionica welz crystals no
organic is one of the elements of the above-mentioned changes of the environment interaction. This is a series - out of the puddles, instead of to wait, when she is dry.... Organic energy, which affects a person (his status) and indirectly affects the force with which he communicates his intentions to the outside world.
Crystal plays the role of "phone" in radionica Welz is implemented differently. Moreover, he uses the whole system creates trend of tractive force. And some of the forces may be external (for example - estratriene).
I.e., its devices have a scheme of work and the mental component, providing their work. (let's call it "firmware", so in modern terms it was clear, ie an algorithm specified by the author).
In such castings the firmware changed to the simple interface of the crystal. The color and material will influence the resulting properties, white-transparent is preferable.

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Mon May 17, 2010 4:16

Михаил_ wrote:hee-hee-hee.... and how the hell can work devices Carl ?
that's almost the same, although there are differences, but they affect implementation, but not the principles.
audio input for that thing, like food for Radionics in General - option.
And how the hell it works, it's a long story. It is possible to tell, but it takes time, so not today.
To begin with, which is the instrument detected the mental influence, including the hypnotist-the recipient (
this has been studied back in the USSR is academically and scientifically), this is a weak field and high enough frequency (usually provided with constructive here - crystal) modulated low enough (at the person's rhythms of the brain, radionica generator NCH pulses).
If you regard the biosphere and the planet as a single living organism, the crystals - a type of interface to the consciousness of this organism, which has a number of features in the works (and I think the crown from the reigning monarchs for beauty was so decorated? as well...)
in fact in the photo above, the simplest form of a more direct interface to the biosphere or "loudspeaker", which changes the significance of the signal. For a person using such a device is akin to changing environment and habitat. Ie nothing unnatural in this, there are a number of places on the planet where this happens in a particular place. Then, by creating the conditions man-made. But the point remains the same.

However Weltz came up with for their devices a lot of add-ons are useful in terms of their technical and mental, so when you work with radionomy from Karl, the above said is true only partially, but the basic principles still look similar.
The environment reacts to you, and You her.
Say one is absolutely not esoterically minded psychologist acquired experience with representing very low to the fallen, to the level of the animal. He stood in front of the mirror and convinced himself that he is an animal, the lower the fallen person, a dick, literally... And in this condition went out to his prophetic surprise, the reaction environment was too obvious, despite the fact that he walked normally and quietly - he was kicked, called names, almost spat at him....

By changing the conditions of interaction with the external world and its state can affect the result. This is the basic principle. Further, there are many ways how to achieve it. For example mindmachine is one of the ways.
Radionics is another. These handmade, too, less than functional English, then perhaps stronger as a result of gross energy in comparison with simple models of the past, and so on. Ie a way to change the interaction environment-human.
You see on the street dirt and wear boots, not to soil itself, and footwear is an example of a conscious response to the conditions of the environment. The use of such and similar apparatus - something like that, only in a different field.
Thank you,Michael, for such a meaningful post.This is all very interesting and unusual indeed.
Just when I asked"..how the hell.." ,I meant, the impact on the crystal in purely technical terms:in electronics after a long time used the quartz (and not only),but there the crystal surface sprayed metal layer(silver),to which is soldered conductor(or otherwise made direct contact of the electrode and the crystal)to provide a piezoelectric effect,and non-invasive way I first time hear.. :?<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 17, 2010 4:47

here the important role is played by just "wrong" crystal, multicasttest thus.
The fields in question -the super-weak.
By the way of registered instrument. For example, the developers ЛИРЫ100 in his book is essentially about them (flipping through the book while the device looked).
Again, the theme of screening (including human), said in practice ( and the practice has accumulated a lot, need to describe who did what in this respect - hands do not reach), says that man is in a shielded condition suddenly begins to quickly regenerate. Why would it?
And then there are different interesting topics about the health effects of water (hydration), not sure this is generally correct (if quite correct nutrition water comes from a natural vegetable juice - structured), but we are talking about the parameters of the tissue conductor and dielectric, including... so all we have is associated with health depends on these super-weak......

About the properties of crystals, in addition to personal experience, I've heard from different sources different interesting stories. For example, about the fact that nekachestvennaya of natural diamonds (muddy and therefore cheap) make rings that work like a wearable Radionics, however instead of adding orgonite meteorite iron, processed without heating, cold treatment (if heat lose properties energy).
There is the sense stated exactly the same - interface + power supply.
And the "depravity" of the stone in this portable version is a prerequisite, otherwise it will be mono-frequency, and the desired wide bandwidth. For it is not known what frequency, and so the resulting wideband noise maker.
By the way, this floating frequency generator from Welz - he also somewhere meet this condition (except mental sensitivity). Ie there is a chance that he's in his swimming will get to the right point and this will work on the orders of stronger digital but "accurate" settings for reference when we need something specific, lying close in frequency, but unknown to us.

hmm... about high-frequency part of the spectrum:
A quote from the book
Bernard B. Kazhinskiy
BIOLOGICAL RADIO
Second edition
(the stereotypical)
PUBLISHING HOUSE OF THE ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
THE UKRAINIAN SSR
KIEV-1963

In 1940 was published very important and interesting results
the experimental work of Professor S. Y. Turlygina [64> studying (with
power shielding the camera) the nature of electromagnetic radiation, sluchae-
the most the Central nervous system of man when experiences mental suggestion
and hypnosis. The works were headed by academician L. P. Lazarev labo-
ritorii of Biophysics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR. A more detailed message about these
the papers [65> contains the research methodology and description of applied about-
equipment.

In a room isolated from external light, sound and heat
effects, placed the camera in the same wall is at eye level
sitting on the chair person of a hole was made with a horizontally in-
United to him (outside) metal tube. Hole tube
could be easily and quietly for a man covered with a metal (or
other material) diaphragm. Inside the camera on the chair face-to-tube build-
salsa hypnotist-inductor. As such alternately performed N.
A. Arnaldo and A..I. Belousov. The consultant was doctor of chemical Sciences
V. I. Aliyev and engineer V. I. Manov. Experimental percipient people located
gales out of the camera.

Based on the well-known fact of sweating when exposed to
man ultrashort waves, S. J. Turygin decided to use it
phenomenon as a control to establish a start time and end
the period of exposure of the inductor to the percipient. To do this successfully was
applied cleverly arranged capsule. In advance of the experiments
the hypnotist-inductor trained in working with hypnotic-a percipient on
the education of the latter (by mental suggestion) special conditional
reflex: fall from sitting position on his back. As a result
the percipient was developed unquestioning and fast execution Maslen-
tion of the "order" of the hypnotist to fall backwards.

The experiments discovered that the open hole of the tube performance
"the order" fall has always occurred when the percipient was on the most direct
my lines constituting the geometric continuation of the horizontal axis
tube. The closing hole of the tube with a piece of paper does not violate that EF-
effects. But the introduction of a metal diaphragm across the tube stopped at
the intensity of this effect. On the path of the direct beam between the inductor and percepi-
entom like installed for beam insurmountable obstacle. Revealed
and one other feature. It turned out that this ray could be artificially reflected
wives in the direction if its path at the exit of the tube was put under some
angles to the axis of the tube reflective screen "mirror" plate of Kras-
tion of copper, aluminum or ebonite. The reflected beam was detected, the following
way.

Assuming that in this case works .the law of optical reflective-
tion and that the angle of incidence of the beam from the tube, the mirror will equal the angle reflected
tion, S. Y. Turygin has begun to identify the points where will be reflected
ciate beam. Was that placed in the path of the reflected beam of percepi-
UNT was as a good "receiver" of the beam, as if it was a direct
beam. From a number of diagrams obtained in studies using diffract-
tive решеток9 was determined wavelengths. They were lying in di
the specialist of 1.8 to 2.1 mm Based on the results of these experiments, S. Ya.
Turygin came to an important conclusion: the purely optical picture action
screens reflect this agent (the impact on the percipient.- B. K.) from
mirrors and diffraction phenomena make us think that this agent is h-
is electromagnetic radiation, one of the waves which is in the area
The 1.8-2.1 mm. These findings were reported by Professor S. J. Turlygina in 1939 on
meeting of the Moscow society of naturalists. The report has caused quite a
great interest and lively discussion, which resulted in the most
scientists speakers (Acad. P. L. Lazarev, Professor V. K. Arkad'ev, Professor P.
P. Pavlov and others) supported the view of the Rapporteur of the electromagnetic
the nature of the investigated phenomenon. Recognizing the great scientific value of these
experiments, Acad. P. L. Lazarev encouraged the Rapporteur to develop their ISS-
ladowanie using in full roofing well-proven equipment. -
the study, including, of course, shielding the camera.

We see that Sy Turygin investigated the signals that satisfy one
mind ingrained impulses (the fall of the body of the percipient, i.e. the motor
pulse). Building on these studies of police of the pulse transmission, vision
hearing, smell, etc., we could also determine their settings
electromagnetic waves, and then proceed to the artificial playing
NIJ "signals" and these feelings. With all this, we emphasize that in experiments
S. Y. Turlygina "beam view" of the inductor manifested itself physically as a narrow
the right directed beam of electromagnetic radiation from human eyes

As you can see, issues clasificaci frequency and the diameter of the hole for the "beam" is millimeter waves, employing UHF devices, interested academic scientists in the 40-60s, and the work was carried out quite seriously and carefully.

really all of course smarter and in some cases, no diaphragm, nothing
screens, but it's a different story.<

Эмиль

Post by Эмиль » Mon May 17, 2010 10:50

Шалтай Балтай wrote:FSE!

Keane will not be
And comments to write, too lazy
Minicuci all (except one) were filled in with epoxy.
So to use devices such assignment is not possible.
Yes, the thorny path of the pioneer :evil:
Why not use that? Then Michael wrote that these devices operate without the input signal, and even without the crystal. Well this is Organic ! 8)

in General, people think three times, first to collect such device! It looks like an improvised explosive device Packed with striking elements!
Last edited by Эмиль on Mon May 17, 2010 10:56, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2010 13:37

Свами Доупаду wrote:if some zealous Sergeant of PPS these things shall see,explain the true purpose of it will be problematic
...about such precedents writes the Internet (not just described!)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon May 17, 2010 13:50

hehe... when I washcloths copper bought 20pcs. at me like I was crazy I looked. And I would say for what, would have sunk for sure. :lol: