Orgone generator with their hands (SP). The FLAME

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 05, 2010 19:16

the point of acceptance of scrap metal (large selection, different materials and sizes, price slightly above the cost of acceptance)

Sincerely, MAG.no

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 20:25

Шалтай Балтай wrote:who-thread can advise where you can finely-wholesale to take meth. chips?
Turner. In my Studio is a machine, they are once a month use, and chips forever the mountains behind him. Next real Turner works, so it once every 2-3 weeks full car trailer this good(there are even 3-meter spiral cross-section from 3 to 9 mm - this one is enough for an impressive cake) went to the dump in the scrap metal tocoi garbage do not accept, as long as dovozyat to the point of melting(plus the time lying under the open sky), the straw has time to rot fully, and to the South almost the entire scrap in Turkey driven barges.

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:44

How to wind a Mobius coil

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Oct 12, 2010 13:56

Новик wrote:Always want more...
Made a great SP and died of a broken prostate... :) :lol:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 13, 2010 16:17

Recording during production or after not rolled. Let me explain.
The crystal part of the greater organism of the planet. The WHOLE of it. He knows himself (the body) and the components themselves.
Well, anyway, You know you have 10 fingers. And then there is the 11th and the 12th, 13th and so on the fingers and written on them that they finger a big left hand. The body will tell - nonsense and note them down.
The unnecessary parts of the "body" of the planet not will it be perceived as their own, whatever information they wrote, and where it could not be copied. You can fool people by showing him a fake, he will even sense energy like natural stone. But the world can not be deceived - feedback through such a crystal there will be no, i.e. he will not phone work, and is therefore useless as such, but simply to record information don't need no crystal, i.e. then there is no need in itself and you can take whatever is easier and more affordable.
Many good people have been through.

+ангел

Post by +ангел » Mon Oct 18, 2010 14:13

:o
Last edited by +ангел on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:02, edited 11 times in total.

ЛВ

Post by ЛВ » Mon Oct 18, 2010 15:49

There vsakih languages have, top right. I have opened a link in English. If the pendulum, the multi-language to to convene.

+ангел

Post by +ангел » Tue Oct 19, 2010 18:19

Hey Guys go to the link there's a simple organic without precious metals , Yes it would be interesting to conduct the same experiment to take one simple SP and the second with the drag of metal and see what will be the difference in the effects on plants between them http://subtleenergyresearch.blogspot.com/

:)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:06

Humpty Baltay
Daraga, guide this Brazilian light Nada!? :wink:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:35

Dimas
che, you have to porsenna of thoughts are all in some strange way....
Dim, fasten...

PS
18 November a new law comes out.
for propaganda - a felony.
so for conversations and attract can.
scattering.

ZZY
By the way there are chances that in California in November to legalize cannabis.
if anyone is wondering....
................................. Image

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Oct 27, 2010 14:24

there without legalise, blow all without load)) directly in public areas

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 27, 2010 14:48

Humpty Baltay
Here you are... I'm talking about Marivanna is it??!! :shock: Your cock is very similar to the gorgeous Havana Churchill is twisted with a cover sheet :lol:
So..who has what hurts,he is the same.. Image

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 27, 2010 15:06

Oh Yes Yes Yes
you crack :)
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=55320#55320
Dimas wrote:Your cock is very similar to the gorgeous Havana Churchill is twisted with a cover sheet
it is unlikely that would happen, a half-liter glass still it took :)

thing, way cool, especially when the hand for crystal to take....

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 27, 2010 15:27

Humpty Baltay
Yes, Merkaba men serious that we.. :lol:
And that feel when crystal come from?

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Fri Dec 10, 2010 18:45

Кубаноид wrote:Novik
Eh.... And so I wanted to put SP, put on it a picture, a textbook on grammar and ... waking up in the morning to tell my wife "Darling, what you say?" as if life on it and talked...
Reminded old anekdot o N.R.named Peter and his wife,who returned from
London. Vopshem he meets her at the airport,she descended the ramp:
-Hello Piter !
He did - a blow to the face knocks you down..
She -"what ???"
He-"That's for h@ylo ,and for gay building".

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:46

Interesting! And what of the graphical part?)
Card of Sanatana SAI Sanjeevini http://www.saisanjeevini.org/
Yesterday I heard that because of the high cost radionic devices have been developed these cards. The book in Russian came out 6-7 years ago, and so all the information is in German.
You do realize that cake just converts negative energy into a positive so to speak, namely orgone energy.
You know the joke - what happens if you take 10 kg of honey and 100 grams of the shit? 10 kg 100 gr of shit.
Yesterday I received a rather not pleasant experience. Ordered free test chitransfertest.com Experimented, as it charges the water. He charges, but if it was negative, and I'm such a water set, the negative remains. It turns out a hell of a cocktail.
To check on the cake until it can't collect parts. New year's anything "speck"

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:00

Ланцелот wrote:
Interesting! And what of the graphical part?)
Card of Sanatana SAI Sanjeevini http://www.saisanjeevini.org/
Yesterday I heard that because of the high cost radionic devices have been developed these cards. The book in Russian came out 6-7 years ago, and so all the information is in German.
And what kind of books? Where to get, at least the name of the book?)
And what about this picture do?)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:21

Александр_ wrote:what if the generator is to cram several different crystals, so to speak, for randimazone modulation ?
it is common practice
I obyachno report to the cakes 3-4 small quartz
Ланцелот wrote:He charges, but if it was negative, and I'm such a water set, the negative remains.
hmm...
interesting. need to remove IMHO, or at least neutralize?
Are you sure you played the role of mental attitude?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Dec 17, 2010 22:02

Alex
Where to get at least the name of the book?)
And what's this picture doing?
The book is called "Sanatana SAI Sanjeevini .... healing aroma"
You have to press Continue . now they have the website changed, became awkward, if language is no problem, you will find, if there is, http://www.saisanjeevini.org/down.htm download image type of the site and gutted it. Will find 60 cards, bsp, and 200 ds.
If it is not oftop can explain their application. The most valuable, IMHO, the card of neutralization and propagation.
Humpty Baltay
interesting. need to remove IMHO, or at least neutralize? Are you sure you played the role of mental attitude
I'm not understanding what orgone is. The cake only collect the components :)
I understand that you're big texts not read, but try this to read.
I ordered a free test Orgon. Just measure the hands temperatute does not suit me. I loaded it into the water supply. Through the day the Bank was subjected to a mental scan. There were two jars, one with electrically charged water, the second with plain water.
And then, perhaps, our schools disagree with you. Negative and positive energy can coexist in the same volume. Simple water contained minus 10 units plus 5 units. Charged water contained minus 10 units plus 100 units. What does it mean? If you check the pendulum, it will show that a glass of energized water is the flow of positive energy. 100-10=90 units. He lost money, not shows that is real. And really the flow of orgone with the test cards are loaded with water at 95-100 units. Accurately count, I find it difficult, in this case 2+2 can be 3 and 5. The measurement was done as a pendulum (the technology described in the books itself) and mental scanning (technology described in the introduction to Sanjeevini Russian edition). That's why I always all work to neutralize the catalyst. The rooms she is not, she is given in section 3 of the book. The link in my post above.
In the case of SP, it may surpass the bad orgone to good (I'm still swimming in the local terminology) but produced at the output of energy though, and charges the objects, but the negative energy or some of its kind in Sanjeevini it's called the ESA does not remove. :?<

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Fri Dec 17, 2010 23:01

Interesting. I had bought the Radionics. Water taken from the well of the plant. 25 minutes stood at the washer from the gear pair. No change. And the water drank not just me. But noticeable stabs and SP and Radionics. The Radik stronger. Put on night water.

I must say that the water changed its taste when using SCM Michael.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 18, 2010 0:46

No negatively charged water and positively charged water. There are different qualities that can how to stay (and then the output will be DIFFERENT quality of the total) and texting.
In the test from Karl says that we need to take initially good quality water. The question is why? The answer is very simple, serial test card is not a device under the glass of water. It provides the transfer of energy, but as in the case of some graphics - this signal is weaker than the device on the table.
Therefore, a stable structure in water this card can not be deleted, but these structures then need to have a strong base (special effects BEFORE), or also be natural, but with a different quality.
A good borehole or other natural water (it is recommended for the test) usually has a normal primary structure but because of storage and bottling of this structure is almost lost.
Tap water can have a structure that is more difficult to erase.
Generally, it's quite impossible to describe the full range of existing energy concepts positive and negative, though, because these concepts are conventional.
In some cases the negative is the positive.
Energy of death-negative? but if we stop her cancer? or included a natural process of self-regulation of populations of any kind, such as insects.
And here is a comparison - hordes of locusts ate the forest or the look of them regulates it in time to normal?
And this is a primitive example.
To paraphrase a famous poem - all need energy, energy is all important.
Rules of summation, erasing and writing go FAR beyond a simple dough with water, which works if you follow the guidelines correctly.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:37

No negatively charged water and positively charged water.
I told you that the school is different. I subscribe to what you know. Your example I even quote the other can not. I don't know what your concept negatively or positively charged water. I gave this example to show the difference between mental scanning and working pendulum. Have kazhny its pros and cons. But the picture is more complete.
In the test from Karl says that we need to take initially good quality water.
The question was, can I get you this card East Kazakhstan state energy. In this context, said Carl is not important.
Personally, I was interested in the question of what makes the card just charges the water or neutralizes the charges. Not long before, I was advised to neutralize the negative energy with blanks, which makes the cakes.
In some cases the negative is the positive.
I agree. As an example, the water Borjomi.
But the people on the forum never thought of any clean or dirty material to make cakes. In any case, I did not find it.
Have you worked in this direction? If there are achievements - share. As I understand it, from here you decided to get the old ticks. :)
The more negative the energy, the greater the likelihood of death. But the energy of death (if she has one) cannot be negative.
Probably moving away from the original topic. What you specifically don't like or is not clear in what I gave as an example?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:19

Yes, there is no positive and negative energy.
As a simple (or simplified example) you can take the same tree of life, or it is the same - Arcana of the Tarot, it is the same - severoceska model. It has its disadvantages and I don't like, but because of not completeness (or ischaemia) of the picture. At least she's much closer to the multifaceted world than the concept of positive and negative energy.
Why closer? Because the tree shows different frequency of energy, in accordance with the different frequency of the chakras and the structure of the world, and because the tree has an affinity with the human body, more precisely with the cocoon and its internal structure.
We started the conversation with Carlo test card, if I understand correctly. And then we are talking about examples about positive-negative.
The signal of death is part of the functioning of the biosphere in its current form and part of the multi-faceted world. In the terminology of the tree of life is called 13БА (13th great Arcanum) and it's not a bad or a good signal, but just one of the control signals (of many). It is needed, without it the balance is broken. But the rules of the summation of signals - algebraic.
ie two charge separationthe scheme 17(life) + 13 death will give the sum of simple = 30=3+0=3
Yin channel, the energy absorption of HF by the way (high frequency range of the other chakras involved in the interaction). Also USEFUL in some specific thing, and also part of the world, well, not from the house wall to throw out.
Really, in my opinion, the world is significantly mnogogranen dry technical scheme and its understanding does not give the understanding of some other processes, but it is a separate and long topic.
So, for example

In order for something to WIPE

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:33

for example to erase from the water, you need to engage in this action as a separate process. Erase. Water, for several reasons, the ideal can carry a number of planetary signals (relatives), those that it does not hold long , either distorted or artificial....
Obviously the transfer from Radionics should not in fact bear complex q-tion of erasing and then recording it are two different process, it carries a signal, with certain qualities.
Which, because of signal strength, usually all the other scores.

All schools and schemes have a particular affinity and can be through each other somehow explained. Take as an example sujok therapy and its author, Pak Jae Woo = he has devoted many books to the combination of various models and illustrations they are not contradictory. In traditional models, you can find different options, but they are always multifaceted. Never just positive and negative energy. There's quality.

And the pendulum and the mental scanning of a great place for self-deception. Because the projection of the signal of the subconscious, there is a great place for interference and incorrect projection. Therefore, usually used methods of eliminating interference. For example, many people with a similar sensory quality working and so on. Their reports are used only similar part.
There are other options. In other words, your opinion about certain pieces of unknown energies in the water - not an indicator, but only a picture illustrating what each may have their own interpretations of the library of shape information and the reading results will be strikingly different. As the description of the same pictures with text characters in a binary code and the Russian language - are not similar in content, but inside is one thing, but when looking at the letters it will not be noticeable.

As for cleaning Critchlow and other components - I am not a user of SP and to me the question is not very interesting, but I think that in most cases, the crystal carries the original planetary signal and dirty it up much almost impossible (very difficult and need to have a very strong mind, is a rarity in combination with the stain), but because he is the cleaning factor "cakes".
Success.
Best advice is to just take everything much easier, giving the tolerances that the "may be different" and "well, to hell with it" and all will be over ..... acceptable.<

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:26

Yes, there is no positive and negative energy.
Judging by your posts, you are a versatile person, love everything unusual. the languages I know. I'm not a PR site http://www.saisanjeevini.org? just is familiar with koncepcia presented there. Su Jok, of the Sephiroth, Tarot, but in India almost milyard understand and makes use of the fact that you deny.

Lancelot
If you check the pendulum, it will show that a glass of energized water is the flow of positive energy. 100-10=90 units. He lost money, not shows that is real. And really the flow of orgone with the test cards are loaded with water at 95-100 units.

Michael
Obviously the transfer from Radionics should not in fact bear complex q-tion of erasing and then recording it are two different process, it carries a signal, with certain qualities.
Isn't proposed to use Radionics for charging items, cleaning the room from negativity and other such goals? As it turns out, it just mixes your energy to the energy of the object. Therefore, it is recommended to use clean water. Very similar to the treatment of a healthy person. :?
And the pendulum and the mental scanning of a great place for self-deception. Because the projection of the signal of the subconscious, there is a great place for interference and incorrect projection. .
Somewhere here (30-35 pages) you were asked about the device, for measuring energy power, you about it replied in the negative. and then what do you use? Mathematically calculate on paper?
PS I haven't seen on the forum rules and descriptions that have oftop. If I broke something, please do not ban, and just to make a point. :)
I know the answer there php?t=3648">http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3648<