Orgone generator with their hands (SP). The FLAME

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:13

Шалтай Балтай wrote:and ideas, ideas...
to pickle them or something.....
The whole implementation of the ideas always comes down to money.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Feb 11, 2011 13:03

Логик wrote:All implementation of ideas is always about money.
sorry, I do not agree.
even a little insulting to hear this from You.
You yourself wrote that the case with the stones started with zero (or even debt?) after all turns out :wink:
It would be the desire and intention.
The rest.... it can be acquired :wink:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 11, 2011 13:26

Седой wrote:Everything here is so mangled that you can not tell where what he wrote
Gray Your experience is very interesting and informative, also interesting options of practical applications of these knowledge and skills.
Although the connection with ORGANICA and SP have not yet traced.
May be You have a desire to create a thread for "flicker noise" in conversations about everything (if only of theoretical interest) or in the subject of homemade (if possible practical applications of these developments).
In this case, is likely to be clear where and what (and most importantly WHY and how) written.
Success to Your endeavors!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Feb 11, 2011 13:26

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Логик wrote:All implementation of ideas is always about money.
sorry, I do not agree.
even a little insulting to hear this from You.
You yourself wrote that the case with the stones started with zero (or even debt?) after all turns out :wink:
It would be the desire and intention.
The rest.... it can be acquired :wink:
I am now in debt... :)
Everything works, but not always as I want and not always as quickly as you want.
Well, without desires, intentions do.
In General, implementation intentions need a bit adventurous-second mood. Something I have with him for the last time deficit.

Humpty, what are You? Like you always talked?!

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Feb 11, 2011 13:43

Логик wrote:Humpty, what are You? Like you always talked?!
sorry, puts :oops:
Логик wrote:Generally, to implement the intentions need a bit adventurous-second mood.
hmm... where is the conviction?

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Feb 11, 2011 13:49

Шалтай Балтай wrote:
Логик wrote:Generally, to implement the intentions need a bit adventurous-second mood.
hmm... where is the conviction?
Personal experience. I have, in this mood, the best plan is implemented.

Практик

Post by Практик » Fri Feb 11, 2011 19:14

Logik
I am now in debt...
I read your posts and understand you quite understaffed local artefactual?
Is there any "kickback" from them?

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Feb 11, 2011 19:47

Практик wrote:Logik
I am now in debt...
I read your posts and understand you quite understaffed local artefactual?
Is there any "kickback" from them?
There is, but I'm too lazy...
Don't want to work on the system, and alternative jobs, as something not very much.
By the way, debt I always quickly handed out, not more than a month.
Will soon have to spend an extreme test artifacts. But more on that later...

There are people on the forum that have more local products to use. :)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Feb 11, 2011 23:33

Алексc3000 wrote:Lancelot all calibrated, Yes-from me to me,No left right,I don't Know - hanging on the spot, to questions clear answers, the amplitude sufficient for understanding the way around the crystal with a coil rotation is four inches in diameter so a hand shake would be difficult, cord twenty inches long, so which way have the correct device rotation should go
If you have calibrated the pendulum to the questions Yes, no, I don't know something to do with it here
well, which way have the correct device rotation should go?
Why not ask "in this position, the coil device is working correctly?" Turn the spool and ask the same. I don't know in which direction should rotate the pendulum at the right of your device. :?
I always look where not spinning the pendulum, but as a part and its position affect the final work. However you need to know what happens at the end, but it is not always clear. :)

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:46

Lancelot I probably got it wrong I'm here on the forum have been reading different stories which K13 happened due to inattention at first, I would not want to get into the same situation that's why I began to ask my silly questions, many researchers warn about the negative effects of orgone improper use of these coils, coils that are wound in different directions and they create a vortex in one direction but it doesn't matter to reinvent the wheel, I will not just copy, as well as all one of the devices from the website from Lujan city instructions for making ie and look at the action short tomorrow begins with a pancake for programming future devices so I think to add to bokitko quartz sand or not

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:47

Ланцелот wrote: I always look where not spinning the pendulum, but as a part and its position affect the final work. However you need to know what happens at the end, but it is not always clear. :)
-So this...Chezh not understand something ? The theme of this is called"Organogelator your hands" ..right?
That means "the end" should get hto? Orgon. and there are he
two types- "dead" (DOR) and therefore not completely dead ,and even "live"(POR),which is the goal
enthusiasts agonistov VA world. :)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:24

-so this...Chezh not understand something ? The theme of this is called"Organogelator your hands" ..right?
That means "the end" should get hto? Orgon
And if you edit the topic title to "the Milking machine with his own hands" then at the end you get something from dairy products? I assume from the other. Everything has its color. Orgone - purple-pink with sparkles. My organogelator made as close as possible in the scheme of Logan, with 4 no significant changes, issued at the output of the violet-green range.
And most do not understand how it worked.
he two types- "dead" (DOR) and therefore not completely dead ,and even "live"(POR),which is the goal
enthusiasts agonistov VA world.
Logan says he found some safe frequency, in particular 15 Hertz. I'm not an electronics engineer, and only by experience could establish that West Zapper must issue a 15 Hz rectangular shape. Not connected to the Zapper organogelator like a vacuum cleaner from the bottom draws something, and throws up like a vacuum cleaner without a filter. Plug-in 15 Hz rectangular (uduma ways you can connect, work in different ways) that flew up, makes difficult trajectory is compressed into a point and remains in the area of the expansion chamber. like a small dot. If after 10 minutes to stop the alarm from this little point, as from a source, starts to ooze something. During the experiments organogelator stood on the table, and in a minute he was standing in a puddle of viscous fluid on the table. Pink color in the liquid was not present. Purple with green. The third state DOR orgone (POR) liquefied? :shock:
I like the gifts remaining after the operation of organogelator not needed. Also nekorrektno he behaves with frequency 741 Hz.
In General, this "organogelator" had to be dismantled. :(
The only thing I regret not having tried the range of 5000 - 5100 Hz.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 13:47

Lancelot now that's another thing, thanks for the advice, I remember I went to a friend at work and he's got a whole barrel of 200 litre silverfish is worth, do not want to take, and now damn the residue of the lacquer have to get, before the recall of these components separately sold in stores, today saw not sand but rather is a quartz powder, in the programmer more Mobius rolled up to be able to the alternator plug, I think the quartz powder in orgonite will have a coil to interact almost like a crystal, by the way where were some rumors that if you add in boxese mica crushed you get very powerful in strength and the stronger organit grind mica that organit will be stronger there in the mica, a very large number of salts of different metals is almost as in the periodic table, remained current somewhere to get it for experiments, the last time mica ever seen the soldering iron disassemble

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Sat Feb 12, 2011 19:41

Ланцелот wrote:My organogelator made as close as possible in the scheme of Logan, with 4 no significant changes, issued at the output of the violet-green range.
-What was determined ?
the Only thing I regret not having tried the range of 5000 - 5100 Hz.
-Logan,and personal feelings, 5075 Hz -it. :)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Feb 12, 2011 19:55

Swami Dopado
-defined ?
We call it a mental scan. Through Sanjeevini came not it.
-Logan,and personal feelings, 5075 Hz -it.
Look at the following product.

THOR
did Yesterday is not like today I think the cake was not lying - not good this morning....
Had cake seethe.
Pulsar freezes in one position. The programmer can rotate 180*, I gave him a plug on the side did, I'll try next time to experiment. What of it are two different streams - that's a fact. The evening will look at what I was putting in the product.
Last edited by Ланцелот on Sun Feb 13, 2011 0:34, edited 1 time in total.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:25

For afirmatsii.
there is a good saying, did not live nicely n;% to start. Based on this, if you use your wishes what you want to achieve, but you in life this is clearly good from this does not be. Humpty Dumpty told one thing that you need to use not that I want to, and to record their condition, what will you have after this will happen. IMHO, it's not right. Condition, and what it is unknown. Reiki master Swami anad Serjanaj during practices were asked to remember the state of the practice. Accordingly, once people have got into this state - a big win, a good orgasm, the feeling of flying or something else and signed him up, as if to again this state is in principle possible, almost without problems, because it is times? Just how to write this condition? One of my acquaintances lover to write different practices, said that if we write the dynamics of Osho on the recorder, and to include someone, not the entire practice, and say, the moment the recording stops, the person feels the condition of others, although it all happens in complete silence.
Really need to write to tape. Worse, if you write any kind of electronics, but only in Waw. Any format change, even distillation in a Fleck is not acceptable. If you vosproizvodit Bab - field of the person listening to it is changing, but it is dense. If you play Fleck - the field is changing, but these changes in appearance, friable, field as if in yazvynky. Maybe someone who has access to aura for the camera check it.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:34

Lancelot
In General I agree with you! But affirmations got a SP working for me, it's a fact! Just need to use strategic planning i.e. to be clear about what you want and in what way this move(you can live on a piece of paper to split the points, "step rise" and, accordingly, each step feed SP)
A "from rags to riches" is unlikely to get through SP, it's me you're right

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:38

To record the States have positive comments and the observed effects of the application of Psyleron.
Affirmations are different kinds of formulations. As correctly noted you can either go to state (if it is outside experience, but CHARACTERISTIC of YOU) or pull past experience (call status).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Седой

Post by Седой » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:51

Маг.нет wrote:
Седой wrote:Everything here is so mangled that you can not tell where what he wrote
Gray Your experience is very interesting and informative, also interesting options of practical applications of these knowledge and skills.
May be You have a desire to create a thread for "flicker noise" in conversations about everything (if only of theoretical interest) or in the subject of homemade (if possible practical applications of these developments).
In this case, is likely to be clear where and what (and most importantly WHY and how) written.

Sincerely, MAG.no
Thanks for the offer. But I will try to keep to the theme of the site though.

Soon will create its own device for their own reasons, then willingly I will share the results.

And flicker noise, then I think many will be bored to read about it. And it is irrelevant with the context of the site.

It's just we among themselves, as it were.

And

Thank you for understanding.

Санчо

Post by Санчо » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:55

Седой wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:

Sincerely, MAG.no
Thanks for the offer. But I will try to keep to the theme of the site though.

Soon will create its own device for their own reasons, then willingly I will share the results.

And flicker noise, then I think many will be bored to read about it. And it is irrelevant with the context of the site.

It's just we among themselves, as it were.

And

Thank you for understanding.
Someone boring, and some do not, I would love to read for self-education of your work :) Briefly skimmed through the Internet and came across an interesting article http://www.integro.ru/system/eretics/fl ... licker.htm

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Feb 15, 2011 22:29

Санчо wrote:Someone boring and someone not, I would love to read for self-education of your work :)
I wouldn't mind...
For the article THANK you so much! Cool resonated.
Got another description I OBSERVED processes.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Feb 19, 2011 20:29

There is happiness in life.
A friend came and brought a sack of waste out of the machine the cutter's stones (one of those working on the Symphony of gems). Blue, blue, red, green, black, transparent and opaque. Dig into it and joy as a child. :D

лексветер

Re: Orgone generator with their hands (SP). The FLAME

Post by лексветер » Sun Sep 29, 2013 22:14

who thinks what about it gentlemen?????????
"Experiment Scalar coil
March 27, 2011 | Author: Sorynzar
I have always had great success with the Scalar toroidal coil style, for example, as developed by John Logan . These exciting coils radiate energy, which was called a scalar. In popular physics they are associated with zero spin particles such as the boson. Theoretically, you can create a scalar field on the opposite two identical waves that are in phase with each other. The black projects community term scalar generators as split phase coil. It was something that eluded me directly, and my physics tutor who match has done her PhD Scalar waves. Time has a strange way to combine all the pieces of the puzzle.
Coils such as those developed by Logan, work on the principle that a small scalar field is made when two identical waves create magnetic zero point of the node on which they become unsynchronized. Genius using chetyrehkantnyj wire provides a greater degree nodes should be merged in one small package. One thing I found creepy chetyrehkantnyj wire, which uses Logan is a reference to a template Node Chi, a design which was widely used by Celtic tribes and the Saxons in their artwork.
While impressed with the ability of the regular coils of the toroidal scalar, I have had an idea niggling in the back of my head that I need to experiment with. This was after reading several of the physical works to open Russian research into torsion fields, also called spin fields, I came up with the idea on the basis of entropy. I still do not fully understand how these two relate to my idea, but I just wanted fantasy. I briefly cover the theory of torsion fields.
The positive entropy, that is (evaporation of Accetone) = SR (right-handed torsion: Time Emission)
Negative entropy, i.e. (the freezing point of water) = SL (Left Handed torsion: Time of absorption)
SR is a repulsive force, and SL is the attractive force, together they create a torsion.
The idea of two opposing forces led me to use two counter flows of electrons combined with a regular installation of the toroid. To do this, I had to wind the coil is a little different from the way Logan taught. Instead of using single strands of wire, had to use two in parallel. Two 60 'lengths, it becomes quite difficult to manage, let me tell you!
I persisted, and record the two lengths together at each end, folded them, as by the method of Logan and started to wind them. Once the coil was completed, after some considerable time, I was able to implement the theory.
Positive from one generator is switched from the negative of the other. They are accurate as can be achieved with analog electronics, but there may be some drift. I managed to get the fields to read equal to 15 Hz for each timer, but there is always a small intolerance.
The positive and negative stream flow parallel to each other inside the coil. If positive and negative flows cancel at the nodes with the applied frequency. It is possible that parallel to the flow of electrons in opposite directions, also has a small effect, a scalar that gives performance improvements to the coil.
Use a Gauss meter on a traditional coil of the same ohmic value as the base reading. I then set out and measured reading of a new round. Gauss has significantly decreased, which led me to believe that in a greater degree of electromotive force scalar of steel and not magnetic. The experiment seems to have been a success. However, it will require additional testing.
Edit:
One thing I would like to change this generator and amplifier circuit. The generator itself does not give enough power for scalar coils. In fact, most of the voltage is lost. When adding a power amplifier, the output increased significantly. I aim to replace the amplifier IC with a power transistor to adjust the coil so that the reverse voltage is put back into the loop and not lost. It will take some testing, but it's what I started to work.
the source of the article http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics/17 ... xperiment/<

ИгорьС

Re: Orgone generator with their hands (SP). The FLAME

Post by ИгорьС » Fri Feb 14, 2014 22:56

Михаил_ wrote:this mineral Huchison and uses his eternal batteries, but there is still the procedure of production ....correct, for SP it will go.
Hutchison uses aljumokalievyh alum, sodium tetraborate (borax), potassium chloride and magnesium sulfate. As the core of a magnesium rod. Here is a link to 3 videos: http://laserhacker.com/?p=326
It is not clear which of these substances should be used in SP? Granite baby there are no words.