manufacturer BJ 3.0 N

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Маг.нет
Re: making 3.0 BJ N

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 28, 2012 19:00

DarkMoon_ wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:In the process of discussion has highlighted the efficiency of copiers for the printing of the Mandal (in descending order): professional photo printer - laser color printer - laser-monochrome printer - inkjet printer.
And jet 6 color printer (6 cartridges) to which category applies?
It is not clear what the question is.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Aug 28, 2012 19:14

DarkMoon_ wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:In the process of discussion has highlighted the efficiency of copiers for the printing of the Mandal (in descending order): professional photo printer - laser color printer - laser-monochrome printer - inkjet printer.
And inkjet 6 color printer (6 cartridges) to which category applies?
To the last one, 'inkjet printer'. :) However, it is better laser or at a shop.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Aug 28, 2012 23:19

The more dpi the better. But a chamber such as ASD does not recommend perepechatyvali, there is a loss of information and is a risk to the user. How do you manage to avoid Michael's not clear to me.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Aug 28, 2012 23:50

I don't think so clearly. In these mandalas, the closer an "imprint" of the original image-prototype, the more manifest the structure of a multidimensional object. The laser makes it more correct than the struynika (less adds, "myself"), and image resolution more effective base (themselves originally of the mandala is converted to digital format with a certain resolution).
With regard to the review of ASD by copying structural elements of the parlor, I took the same text, but different, so the Parallels are not entirely appropriate. The original has the main difference from the copy that in its manufacture "process printing" is sewn multidimensional structure directly to the printout (it is the "anchor" for the structure, well as a shortcut to the program), and when copying is to "capture" only a trace - sided imprint multidimensional structures. Printable mandalas for charging 3.0 are themselves sufficient (can be compared similarly with the label of the program is "anchored" to the multidimensional information object), it was originally "prescribed" by the Developer. Yes, and for different purposes.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:49

Маг.нет wrote:.... The original has the main difference from the copy that in its manufacture "process printing" is sewn multidimensional structure directly to the printout (it is the "anchor" for the structure, well as a shortcut to the program), and when copying is to "capture" only a trace - sided imprint multidimensional structures...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Well wrapped, respektovani is the way of copying, it is only important how this process transfers the information. The more stages the greater the likelihood of distortion. Reproduction is not cloning, and nature abhors exact similarity. Well wageni external factors during this process. So to say operator edition...
Spend exeperimental put your hands on the printer and thought give the installation maximum exact copy, and the other will print out on lazarnaya without mental participation after manufacturing of the BZ compare the quality of the products.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:20

Firstly we have a different (not graphical and structural) information, therefore should not continue....... Printing do not have a way to copy, as well as the original stamp (e.g. blank passports), you'll be (even graphically) from its high-precision color copy, although outwardly it may have looked like. Similarity and relationship are two different things....... as well as idea and perception....... therefore, without perception it is difficult understood, and to imagine possible to happen, even after and feel this "product presentation"....... this is normal.
Explanations of ASD can be reduced to copying the "structural element" is transferred only part of structural informationand it is not known what, if original print there is a connection with "standard of structure" that makes up the "structural information" to the fullest volume in each element exactly on the principle of similarity (given that even the external similarity is not always required, "appearance" is only one of many parameters not always significant), but not graphic, and structural resonance.

Well, for example, You were careless and touched the bare wire, felt the shock, all of this was filmed on video. During the subsequent watching this movie Your mind to "external similarities" with the event (if the blow was of sufficient force, it will be imprinted in memory as the event) will complement the structure of the image from my memory additional options - perceptions, and Your perception of this picture may differ considerably from the perception of any others who contemplate the same pictures (if they do not describe all details of an event that are unable to pass the camera or they have no experience of receiving the shock). Now, how many don't duplicate the entry, Your perception of her is largely not change (label the event). But the bad indistinct picture of an external observer may distort the perception of the events shown on the tape. Of course no connection, but the subtle resemblance.
Copy of "record of events" that You do not copy all the parameters of the event, and only part of them, are not always meaningful.......

Next expand the dimension of perception "recording of an event structure" shown in the example, because the event is recorded in memory occurred not only as a mental surge (on an emotional level), but in a multidimensional structure on the mental level. If this fact (the electric shock) is the event (the amplitude of the higher mental level of the average "background," and he each in the different parameters of individual), then this event can be detected, and other settings:
ranging of your personal time - what other events preceded and followed;
-what other life events were higher and which are lower in amplitude (mental alarm);
-how this event was higher or lower in amplitude than one of the other;
-what events can be labeled similar to this;
-what is their similarity;
-what is the difference.......;
-in the range of the total time - what external processes occurred in parallel in the same period, the personal time;
-what was the likelihood of this event (e.g. minor or critical to the amplitude of the signal);
-what are the consequences in the short and long term brought about this event;
-what consequences would have followed after the other, and the probability of development of the same event;
-etc.
this and other information the ability to pull out of the multidimensional structure of the event record and to feel the connection between parameters.

That's the end.......

Sincerely, MAG.no <

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:30

A. E. Akimov in one of the commercials[the Internet has] claimed that had the technology to remove the torsion radiation with a photo.Especially from the image of the surface of the earth i.e., after processing the photos received exact location neftyanyh lenses. That is not how external supervision can get it was not possible, so it seems that any photo carries a torsion trail. But the question of whether it is distorted when you rewrite, copy,transfer?
I'm interested in is how Michael ruled out the influence of the personality of the operator during the creation of mandalas and posleduschego and posleduschego transcriptions of this information in the file?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:15

Matrices for 3.0 were recorded by mental processes, "creation", in which you can provide any, not inconsistent with reality and each other condition that (for the Creator) the way of realization in the world, if it is General, and in particular the question "how" implies algorithms, which in this context lie outside the plane of logical reasoning, logic only partially organized some "automatics" in the charging system.
Sorry, but Your questions (including other branches) the right than it resembles the story of the first grader who graduated from the first quarter: "Well, all the figures I know table know how to draw, and now want an explanation how to solve linear and differential equations described by matrices", i.e. in my opinion even with the answer, keep it simple for Your understanding is of some difficulty and danger (for Your consciousness to create a dense illusion of knowledge), although it is possible Michael_ and try to do it.......
Curiosity is good, but the results are not always useful for the moment.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:53

Dear MAG.noplease tell me ,a so-called "cleansing" of the "firmware" 3.0 N(1.0) erase any information Christian egregor?The fact that I want to melt 2 silver cross consecrated(in different ways) in the bracelet and make it a 3.0 BJ N. And another question:the new Melting and casting clear whether the subject of by themselves from information of this egregor(s)?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Oct 14, 2012 13:15

Again the question duplicated here, to repeat the answer from PM:
Маг.нет wrote:Charge 3.0 moves the Object on the "outer side" of the World, so all the (superficial, not belonging to the primary material properties) that belong to this World is removed (remains outside of the Object, detach from it).
In principle, the heating and melting of metal destroys all the "superficial" structure, although variants are possible (for example if the unique "metal composition" is geared for the external structure, the same Egregor, i.e. is one of its manifestations, but it is not so easy to do and it will be a very strong Artifact, which is not sold, at least, if not very very expensive).

Sincerely, MAG.no

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Sun Oct 14, 2012 13:25

Understood. Thank you MAG.no :o

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Sun Oct 14, 2012 14:46

Make the bottle, to charge water technology 3.0 N. the Bottle wrapped in a mandala, in order:
then all 3 but in this order - inside second, then a third, outside - the first.
Outside pasted schungite rubble. Additionally, I plan to glue the headphones to play a track 3.0., and 3 layer foil\foil.
http://imageshack.us/a/img51/6619/20121014133203.jpg
Last edited by Хаст on Sat Jan 19, 2013 14:05, edited 1 time in total.

Хастред

Post by Хастред » Thu Nov 29, 2012 14:17

Tell me where you can read about DIY bracelet version 2.0 or 2.1, and then the forum which is chaotic, and 2 forum on international open magic even closed to search without registering and the registration as I understand it is also abolished.

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Thu Dec 06, 2012 21:08

In General, the bracelet I was cast,and today,I went to print the matrix in the "Kopipast" in Belarusian...Statement first taken aback,began to doubt that this is what I want to print,and then asked-what is it?I of course in no way confessed(said, asked),and after already imprinted matrices were interested in another customer.I asked if he knows what it is,he very carefully began to examine the sheets 2,3 and after concluded that this cryptogram aliens))) :?

Друид

Post by Друид » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:42

Хастред wrote:Tell me where you can read about DIY bracelet version 2.0 or 2.1...
Anywhere. This information has never been published in a wide access.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:03

Акела wrote:the more dpi the better. But a chamber such as ASD does not recommend perepechatyvali, there is a loss of information and is a risk to the user. How do you manage to avoid Michael's not clear to me.
that's not Yas
a chamber made for technology different from mine.
You get a BJ in any case, even if you take a piece of print or the same matrix where only a few characters, it only flashed me the signal and not the object resonating with the structure of ASD.
The laser creates a local anomaly at the time of "the call" and she is the engraved products have high capacity. It's the laser, not the number of dots per inch. And this, in turn, is associated with some features of "digital world", something that Valera raised in the last one (the 4th), although I always argue with him :) on the subject of what the display is correct. Is technical and therefore less accurate.

Стасевич

Post by Стасевич » Sun Dec 09, 2012 18:12

In General, I did exactly all the instructions,charged it for 5 hours,and all three 1 times the size of the track,direct contact is not allowed...In the end he wore on his left hand,just below 2.1.Gave a mental resolution 3.0 to initiate calibration and setting with me,and permission to make adjustments.Began to follow closely for the slightest changes in ourselves and the environment...there was a light bounce,easy identification with another reality...Later in the evening something possessed me(I don't remember before or after I used the key) and I moved the 2.1 bracelet from the left to the right hand and 3.0 left on the left...set session inner voyage using colortrack,and at the same time gave the installation on the regeneration of the internal organs,one by one...after 20 min as I had to change bracelets,began to clearly feel the following:hands beginning to ache from fingertips to elbows they were heavy,leaden,there were associations like him at the skating rink we passed,didn't know where to put them,the ache was very specific...then it became easier to breathe,chest like a shot load,and then to organs in particular, there were tendencies of improvement of the status of their work,and feel like the energy is redistributed in a cost effective manner for optimal operation and regeneration.I always catch myself thinking that change happens,Yes, they really happened...the next day at one point has become strongly identified with another reality(as if I pulled out of this reality),I wanted to make 3.0 but was able to overcome this,later it passed...Conduct further monitoring...P/S In my situation as he wrote the Michael 3.0 2.1 strengthened I really felt(2.1 yuzayu with 08.10.12)!Michael, I Sincerely Thank You For What You Are Doing :o !This is what gave me my breakthrough in self-development :wiz atoms for so many years stamped :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:11

And Thank You!
Unfortunately sometimes it's so hard to explain to people something that they can help is in front of them... and I'm not only talking about BJ.

Хастред

Post by Хастред » Fri Dec 28, 2012 16:58

Tell what kind of wood was used to create a bracelet (well, if he did it wooden) and what her taste is that it was?

I was thinking to make of wenge or oak, just now trying to order a tree, though I will not use it for version 3 and your card transfer but the taste is the same tree I think is still the same. and then I read somewhere that the bracelets made of larch have other special properties.

Алексc3000

Post by Алексc3000 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 18:43

Could be wrong of course, but I think that is oak stained in a natural way not so much in nature, there can be a tree by chemical means is made to stumble, take Eben taste will be like factory, bar 40*40*500 on a lot of things enough, it cost about 2000 rubles in Moscow, there are firms which send email retail.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 28, 2012 20:54

bog oak if only to catch. It will be good for 2.6, we intended this operation to pull, but somehow hands did not reach.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Dec 31, 2012 18:34

bog oak if only to catch. It's good for 2.6 be
for 2.6, right? Not 2.8? Earlier in the description 2.8 you wrote:
the Closest analogy can be found (approximately 10% of the normal 2.8 ) if to catch from the river stained oak (can't buy-namely, to withdraw himself raw) and grind it up.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Jan 18, 2013 23:53

Good evening!

Michael, HUGE thanks for the 3.0 N!

This is such a generator of energy!
(I wear really only just more than a day, during the charging procedure torn 2 of the mandala, the cord from your headphones almost broke never felt such a resistance... especially on the first day of charging all around buggy - but on the last day of charging could crowd [40..50] of grandparents to stabilize :lol: )

At the first fitting 3.0 N almost not felt - very soft compared to the 3.0 L.
After about 24 hours was "warm"...(perhaps, with the output connected).

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Feb 16, 2013 13:56

I noticed one interesting feature that occurs when the last (4) stage charging bracelet (with sound).
The air in the room at the end of the second day reminds water of 1.0 in the wet supply.
Becomes dispersed in frequency probably. (and I felt it but was not paying attention, and the child said once...).

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Sat Feb 16, 2013 18:22

Yes!3.0 is really the theme for a few years! The state holds three-pointers while only a few minutes, but what minutes!!! :)
First wearing (wore dosed 30-60 minutes) started to ache, the brain, and the center of the head and the right hemisphere, this effect is not observed, apparently passed the initial adaptation.
While working with three a week, but have already appreciated its properties for changing the world and the realization of the goals! Today, the goal was realized this way, which I did not expect!!! :) The truth is there besides the three-pointers were more Regulator modules, the Passage of air, the Spiders are moving and Surfing, so it's hard to say what worked.