Radionic devices

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Практик
Re: Radionic devices

Post by Практик » Tue Oct 18, 2011 23:25

maverik
PTS even agree with you(despite not really relevant-praise) :ay
Already the 3rd device from the manufacturer has fallen to me into hands on which there is mental firmware say...huh!
There is not! The manufacturer just collecting device according to the conventional technology+ your work or Vidin.
Soon will suffer(though not desirable) to several people with "powers" let's say that...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Oct 19, 2011 0:00

Carl mentally stitching "sewn" in his "individualized" formula orgonite.
Of course Practices it's Your business, but I would be less even just showed Radionic outsiders, especially people with "abilities", selincourt for yourself, the feeling is that it does not work....
Don't know what "can" can see in the Car, because it is manifested in the impact the algorithm is simple - "sympathetic connection", in my opinion more correctly to estimate by comparison that is the state of the Operator to use and at the time of use, with even time a running trend and continues to work when device is off, so it's better "fresh instance" (people previously not having the impact radionica) and immediately after exposure and again after a week for example. Can not a person, and translate the trend (structure) on the premises for photos. Interesting results of Your testing.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Oct 26, 2011 0:38

MAG.no
Carl mental stitching "sewn" in his "individualized" formula orgonite.
Well, from this position I can safely say that: "every Dodik has their own method" :? someone under the moon "sews up", someone under the mantra etc...
This I mean that this topic is not promising for the discussion, will still come to what we have now: "Here is his "strength" the more he is doing awesome, we have to take"

The actual radionic device from a third manufacturer(Joey Plazo):
Ordered not for myself, asked to buy at their discretion well and accordingly decided to combine the service for a friend with benefit to themselves and that is and order something new, the choice fell on the Pulsar Ultra http://xtrememind.com/pulsar.htm
The actual order was placed and paid for, but after 2 days the seller said that not enough parts for his build and offered to make me a device that much more expensive(but for the same money)
In the end I got a Pulsar is Ultra(250$) unit RAD-X2 which is almost three more :) In General, the ordinary event for me because I am fortunate small))) Sorry that the device did not take yourself))))

Feature that settings opredeljajut microcontroller ie automatically at the push of a button

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Oct 26, 2011 0:44

Initially PTS were skeptical of such modernization in radionic device but "play" a little bit found that the device och well grasps the objective(was the current people: I have a few relatives who are "in the know" and who gave their consent to "the hook")
Energy gives the device powerful, the pendulum is spinning like crazy+ people have noted effects
So far...

Николай Гор

Post by Николай Гор » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:56

I fully agree with the practitioner regarding "zalivat" all sorts of programs and installations. The same Karl the businessman rather than the Creator "their" devices. ( Preoccupied by this issue all of their friends and began to show some very interesting facts) In the West, this is a business everyone praises and scolds your other devices )))
Now collect the third variant of Radionics, I want at the same time and somehow you arrange how the finish will lay out a photo who cares, time really is not enough and business is slow( In the Radionics in the photo above apparently used the same random number generator ( and not only) Before I was sure the use of such a generator is complete nonsense, now the confidence is gone. Especially if you say RNG to get feedback via the panel, or contacts skin reaction using random digit will be not so random? and already based on it ask say frequency options( maybe multiple frequency) signal level, and even its shape, mimicking the tuning resistors. The microprocessor allows it all to do. It is not clear yet ( to me, because in my life I used to with analog circuits and sdes figure controls everything and even "accidental" way) how this works and most importantly what is supported, please Express your ideas.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:18

Interestingly, and based on what Foll method, for example? :)

maverik

Post by maverik » Wed Oct 26, 2011 21:06

Voll method is based on a page of the values of transcutaneous resistance.measured on the Yang meridians of the hands, mainly of the distal phalanges. On the difference of deviations from some average (norm) in the side of increase-decrease soprotivlenie, conclusions about the condition of the meridians of the different organs.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 26, 2011 21:48

maverik wrote:Voll Method is based on a page of the values of transcutaneous resistance.measured on the Yang meridians of the hands, mainly of the distal phalanges. On the difference of deviations from some average (norm) in the side of increase-decrease soprotivlenie, conclusions about the condition of the meridians of the different organs.
Well, it's maybe not the most interesting... I mean the selection of drugs (or the definition used drugs) when they are placed on the pad, electrically connected with the base of the transistor and then measure the impedance...

maverik

Post by maverik » Wed Oct 26, 2011 23:50

You mean the simple circuit of existing. IMEDS much promoted these technologies, it is a pity that the devices fall into the hands of scammers and Amateurs, discrediting a good apparatus. Notice that Diagnostica, detection of certain parasites, koi all my life is people, other methods are ineffective or impossible.

Николай Гор

Post by Николай Гор » Fri Oct 28, 2011 18:07

Can who-thread can throw the link by the method of Voll? Need a specific diagram (preferably legkomotorny ), and exact description of the method, and then ringing a lot, but few specifics.By the method of Voll are not fond of just had a thought , is it possible to have this device in radionic? If judging by the reviews it got such a specific reaction of the organism, can then no longer necessary in the area of friction? Turning the handle gradually get a reaction, look at the device and get accurate settings. Then there is exactly no voodoo doll))) my friends have difficulty determining the response of radionic, people find it hard to imagine how this finger and suddenly he braked. Learning of course, sometimes it's funny to watch people trying to relax trying to set radionic sitting tensely in front of him with such a countenance as if the fate of the universe.

maverik

Post by maverik » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:33

Voll method in great detail, with points, Meridiani, the method described on page 332 "Acupuncture encyclopedia" ed.And.Z.SAMOSYUK V. P. lysenyuk AST-press, 1994. What today passes for Voll method in fact is a simplified method of Nakatani (Ryodoraku). p. 324 ibid. The described methodology is built on the principles Zhen-Tszyu.what radionically no place not intersect.
With diligent digging in the nose there is a risk of damage to the Mosk!!!

Николай Гор

Post by Николай Гор » Sat Oct 29, 2011 15:54

Damage can and is possible ))) but for me it is not a goal but rather a hobby. The result will be great, will not be not too bad. But at the expense of "skrashivaya do not agree yet, the current after the experiments. Thanks for the link.

Николай Гор

Post by Николай Гор » Tue Nov 08, 2011 18:49

I turn to the distinguished "DIY" for help. When you build a new model Radionics there was a need in a flat double spiral. Moutli somebody to put black and white drawing round and square spirals on the forum or in PM? Method "crystal cabochons" PCB mastered, but in the "drawing" on the computer is weak :)

Саин

Post by Саин » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:17

Dear colleagues, someone tell me housing Radionics cannot be used neither metal nor plastic? Only bakelite or, in his absence, a tree?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Sep 02, 2012 17:46

лексветер

Post by лексветер » Wed Aug 21, 2013 22:54

The design principle of ArgumentError (WelzChi generator)
WelzChi generator konstrukcionnykh is based on the following principles: If
field of vital energy move relative to each other, it is
additional life energy. In orgonenergie there are two reservoir
orgonenergie, which is driven magnetically against each other. The speed
determines the frequency of the pulsating orgone. A person near ArgumentError or
structural link to orgonenergie (as in transferexception) pulls out
this vital energy.
For more detailed info. not found. Who can knows WelzChi tell me how this generator works, I understand it is fundamentally different from orgone devices, orgonite with coil mibiisa etc., it more than likely loaded to the principle of torsion technologies
Help!

Обсидиан

Post by Обсидиан » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:36

Good day!
Slowly gather parts for my radionic machines, but there are still some white spots in the "materiel". So the copper plates from the constant squeezing to bruise, i.e., the oxide film is not formed uniformly. On the website Berkani wrote (wrote the truth about stikipad) that the top plate is attached to the plexiglass. T. O. is it possible over copper pin, for example, the same plastic from the box CDs? And so is critical, what would your fingers or other objects touch the surface of the copper plate, or is it enough that they got into his field?

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:08

on eBay I saw b/radionic, so there is a copper plate covered in stains, I don't think it's critical...

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:22

Обсидиан wrote:T. O. is it possible over copper pin, for example, the same plastic from the box CDs?
Maybe not the topic.
In some SF book I read that in magic you can't use plastic. Smoke without fire, and a box of CD's plastic. Maybe as an option to cover the copper inkim layer of varnish? Either there is oil for polishing metal machinery from Liebherr. On the fridge, polished it with oil smudges from fingers are left.

Обсидиан

Post by Обсидиан » Sun Jul 20, 2014 23:19

Ланцелот wrote:In some SF book I read that in magic you can't use plastic. Smoke without fire, and a box of CD's plastic. Maybe as an option to cover the copper inkim layer of varnish? Either there is oil for polishing metal machinery from Liebherr. On the fridge, polished it with oil smudges from fingers are left.
Yes, saw somewhere similar. Such oil is, unfortunately, not familiar, a maximum GOI paste, but it does not create a sufficient protective layer. And Lak, I think chemistry is better than plastic.)
As an alternative, there are mica plates, thin enough and durable, and the material is natural. Someone, if not mistaken, even wrote about adding mica chips in the composition of ORGANICA. But not if mica screening copper, and block email.magnetic field, about which he wrote in Berkane?
димыч wrote:I saw eBay b/radionic, so there is a copper plate covered in stains, I don't think it's critical...
So aesthetically pleasing too! :?

PS: Today, quite by chance (a coincidence) bought pretty crystal rhinestone in the store, "Sun gate" can someone come in handy.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:12

Radionic last

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Apr 06, 2015 22:03

And in the center of someone's power? :shock:

PS Beautiful thing. Improvised or who produced?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 22:31

Museum exhibit

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Apr 07, 2015 19:17

it is part of the robe and the throne of God seems to be.. obviously the box for relics

Обсидиан

Post by Обсидиан » Mon Apr 27, 2015 19:00

Went back to work on my radionici, but there is a problem (like the best, but it turned out as always), finally lost one of the copper plates. In this connection ripened a question, why copper, is it only because of her gorgeous comprometimento? Is it possible to make one or both of the plate of another metal?