Inaccuracies in the book on making The Succor Punch

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Ланцелот
Inaccuracies in the book on making The Succor Punch

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Dec 26, 2010 20:06

All kind time of day.
Before you start making your first SP, decided to practice in the manufacture of its individual parts. Started winding coils Mobius. In the book by John Logan presented on the local website, shown in figure, which shows how to properly wind a Mobius coil with a screwdriver. I tried using a wire PET (magnet), nepoluchaetsya. Through trial and error learned how to do it, so the harness is smooth. Logan loop wires dressed on a single hook, but you need two, spring-loaded. When the wires twist spiral long changes is not the same, and each on its value.
In the collapsing reels, the braid wrapped around the circumference three times. On the next page shows a drawing and a photo of this coil. In the photo to match what I put on the drawing no (it the wire has 4 or 5 turns around the ring). I understand that we will have to Refine the manufacturing technology of SP, since the text does not always match the picture.
PS in the manufacture of argonite, Logan uses sound programming. Read the rest http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3295 no one mentions it. All went more simple way?

Сергей Александрович

Post by Сергей Александрович » Sun Dec 26, 2010 22:16

An exact copy of the second version of "Logan" ,as I understand ,nobody else has ever done.
All do-simplified the first option is crystal with a coil directly to organic pour and all.
And of course , brand "ergonic" with preset fractions of specific types of fillers no one uses - one that is ,and pour. To sound there , although just maybe here and there a grain of truth - the cost of "processing" is not large and the effect can be significant.There is , for example ,a patent for the casting of steel under the influence of torsion fields ,which creates fine-grained structure and improves the quality of the products that allows the use of much cheaper non-alloy steel.
And in this case-why pay more (materials ,time and effort ) , if it works.
The KISS principle has not been canceled.
Have Logan count -I time with sound treatment missed. :(

Свами Доупаду

Re: Inaccuracies in the book on making The Succor Punch

Post by Свами Доупаду » Sun Dec 26, 2010 22:40

Ланцелот wrote:All good time of day.
Before you start making your first SP, decided to practice in the manufacture of its individual parts. Started winding coils Mobius. In the book by John Logan presented on the local website, shown in figure, which shows how to properly wind a Mobius coil with a screwdriver. I tried using a wire PET (magnet), nepoluchaetsya. Through trial and error learned how to do it, so the harness is smooth. Logan loop wires dressed on a single hook, but you need two, spring-loaded. When the wires twist spiral long changes is not the same, and each on its value.
In the collapsing reels, the braid wrapped around the circumference three times. On the next page shows a drawing and a photo of this coil. In the photo to match what I put on the drawing no (it the wire has 4 or 5 turns around the ring). I understand that we will have to Refine the manufacturing technology of SP, since the text does not always match the picture.
PS in the manufacture of argonite, Logan uses sound programming. Read the rest http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3295 no one mentions it. All went more simple way?
-Something you don't understand apparently,about the number of turns.
As for the sound programming so that Logan cites as one of the possible variants,and not the
effective IMHO.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Dec 26, 2010 22:40

I remembered one case. once came across a website where communicate the lovers of vinyl. There were intensively discussed the receiver is made of strange elements. Namely, the light released, like company Telefunken, the Nazi era Germany. Company these lamps were produced before the war and after, but the need is a lamp issued from 1939 to 1944. Found even prisoners of war workers who told me about the technician that came to the procurement Department, all workers were expelled, that he was there one done with raw materials, no one knows. But these bulbs still make amps that enliven the voices voices from gramophone records.
I have during the reading of the branches on making orgone generator I had a feeling that it should be done either in a special state, either as to influence argonet. And then in the book Logan found confirmation of this.

Ланцелот

Re: Inaccuracies in the book on making The Succor Punch

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Dec 26, 2010 22:52

Свами Доупаду wrote:
Ланцелот wrote:the photo to match what I put on the drawing no (it the wire has 4 or 5 turns around the ring).
-Something you don't understand apparently,about the number of turns..
After priming boxely error is not corrected. So I smashed it to pieces to look at, to twist, to get your fingers accustomed.
as for the sound programming so that Logan cites as one of the possible variants,and not the
effective IMHO.

A woman during menstruation is not recommended to cook. For men there are no restrictions. But one "people" only in a different "emotional States". That the cunning ZDE Logan, IMHO[/quote]

Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Sun Dec 26, 2010 23:42

Ланцелот wrote:I remember one case. once came across a website where communicate the lovers of vinyl. There were intensively discussed the receiver is made of strange elements. Namely, the light released, like company Telefunken, the Nazi era Germany. Company these lamps were produced before the war and after, but the need is a lamp issued from 1939 to 1944. Found even prisoners of war workers who told me about the technician that came to the procurement Department, all workers were expelled, that he was there one done with raw materials, no one knows. But these bulbs still make amps that enliven the voices voices from gramophone records.
I have during the reading of the branches on making orgone generator I had a feeling that it should be done either in a special state, either as to influence argonet. And then in the book Logan found confirmation of this.
-Yes. Logan specifically focuses on the mental
part of the programming process indicates its importance. And an example of results from personal experience, explaining how much this then affects the work
device..

Сергей Александрович

Post by Сергей Александрович » Sat Jan 08, 2011 22:35

In-in, exactly. When Tovarisch explained how to do sphere-Energobank (it was in M-Soviet triangle was so in ...I forget, but in the late 70's-then there spontaneously arose "club" -went all over the Union ) .So he specifically emphasized that "we have to work on mental activities" in the manufacture of the ball.
Because in those days, "quiet , now almost epic" (C) Vysotsky , the Internet has no smell , and magazines such as "Knowledge is power" was given only in the reading room (but in these words was not , and in TSB also) , I asked in detail to describe the procedure to me , uneducated. Then the word "orgone" is not the entrance was , so the friend said that it is necessary during Assembly to visualize how the "negative energy" "sucked in" pyramids , is compressed and enters the amber bulb , where and annihilated ,turning into nothing , disappears.
So , can anyone prodvinutyy will share with the public what thought forms we need to generate at the time of production SP and the mantra to read to, and during , if so , does not hurt...

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sat Jan 08, 2011 22:41

Can be visualized as Orgon is purified passing through SP and this time affirmation to record on tape. In the polymerization of epoxy, submit the entry to the coil.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Jan 09, 2011 0:24

Last time I did so. Hour backside froze - normal. Then I found insight. I connected the player and turned on the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum, performed by Deva Premal.
About 10 seconds in the face, smelled the warm, backside became foam. 10-15 seconds I looked at it, turned, and carried the cake to the balcony. Where he was desactivar another 2 hours.
Now if you turn on him the mantra Om (a strange male voice, something like AOM - so low, booming) aktiviziruyutsya projection of the third eye on his head. The cake emits both positive and negative energy. And if you insert the cobbles of quartz in the cake, then there is a strong pulsation in the region of the third eye. And the cake radiates only positive energy (probably quartz recycles negative).
Left open the question, which started backside. Or the signal at the time of pour, or what the signal was filed. :wink:

Сергей Александрович

Post by Сергей Александрович » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:25

Ланцелот wrote:Left open the question, which started backside.
Specifically to this question impossible to answer -a lot of influencing factors (more than three ':wiz' ),because the reaction of boiling epoxy akin to a chain reaction - the reaction of polymerization is exothermic with a positive temperature gradient. Enough very small amount of resin to warm above the temperature of some critical point -and rushed (well that is the viscosity increases much faster than temperature -the hot resin is not sprayed, and injuries , fortunately , not observed). From experience I can tell -any normal (epoxy) resin mixed with hardener boil (before the stage of polymerization) when heated above 60 degrees, and at room temperature in quantities of more than 100g without filler (there is a special "newscopy" hardener , but it with the resin pour 50na50). I have boys in the circle were so determined to harden the resin or not , it is difficult to maintain the proportion at a dilution less than 10gr. resin -warmed a drop of resin on the pattern match, and if the resin was boiled with a Bang,then a day normal curing. By the way , it is necessary to work only with gloves.

The signal is power in the electrical equivalent heating coil ,and local overheating (in the amount of space between the two conductors, hundredths cubic millimeter ) can be tens of degrees - and it serves as a detonator.
Also plays a role , which signal ,as is likely, each with its own spectrum and the appropriate distribution of power per unit of time -ie, overheating of the coil.
Therefore, when pouring massive things from resin and better resin to cool and pre-and in the process (filled cake to put in a bowl of water , if the form is not impregnated paper or paint), and for yield diluted with dibutyl phthalate (smelly much) , ether or acetone ( solvent pouring in promisenew with the curing agent resin to 5% by volume).It slows down the curing up to par strength -but it's not tank armor Liu ':D'<

Пилат

Orgonite their hands.

Post by Пилат » Wed Jan 19, 2011 23:43

Hello searchers!

I want to ask You, everyone knows that for effective processing of negative orgone into positive in addition to filling to taste right crystal, Mobius and some tension stretching compression in the structure of orgonite,
If you take the four magnet-prismatic folded into the shape of a square and swastikas to shrink wrap strong thread and lay in organic,with the ability to cut the thread after curing. Such an element after release from the filament will create inside orgonite voltage needed to operate the artifact in full force. However over time organic under the force action of the magnets will change shape and will lose effectiveness. But at the first stage it will develop power by 3-4 orders of magnitude more stressful than not organic. Capacity will be limited only by the size of the magnets and the size of orgonite.
Maybe someone tried it and immediately fell silent as a fish,
because there results promise to be magical.

Your a fan of Pilate

How would the website need radiesthesic mark it on arealmost now compete with the administrator, but on our website you can give it the title of "Supreme Arbiter of the forum" and to involve in the resolution of internal heat forum

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:58

Here the coil is wound almost in the footsteps of Logan.
Experimentally found out, the more closely wound windings, the better the coil works what to wear on the crystal it should turn 180*. So it works better.
When using wire in enamel insulation, the inner part of the coil should be covered with a layer of glue. The lacquer is very easily scratched on the quartz. Better safe than sorry.

Subject to almost all sizes but the diameter of the copper tube, the size of the product is much more. :shock:
I decided to bother full :D strict compliance with the advice of Logan. Their families are watching with sympathy.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:36

well wound the wire, and the coil well done :ay

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:42

МерКаБа wrote:well wound the wire, and the coil well done :ay
Almost forty meters of wire went.

намоР

Post by намоР » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:20

I did the spool of UTP category 5E cable.Twisted pair is unwound,and then wound the coil wire length was 60 meters.It is good that a vegetable garden with a length of 70 meters...:)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:32

Ланцелот wrote:Here the coil is wound almost in the footsteps of Logan.
yeah, exemplary MEB
respek! :ay

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Jan 31, 2011 16:49

cool! well, tell me how the "ecumenia"? :)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Jan 31, 2011 17:33

димыч wrote:cool! well, tell me how the "ecumenia"? :)
I can't yet. the product is not ready yet. left to do three fills boxely.
Although ... disappeared "the pride or the desire to use" lidmasinas. I looked at her today and otdadim to each other, even on over it it will be fun. And she lived with me 1 month and one day. 8)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 19:42

A very good reason given the machine - it can be used as a frequency generator kulich(editor sessions included) :oops:
I here its often good for the short-term "washing"

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Jan 31, 2011 20:48

Well, I gave in completely, and to play.
But for programming I use the generator of bioenergy, in the scheme of Logan. And frequency take with LF-Generator
www.vb-audio.com/
Twist it all on the player.
Mindmachine is useless.

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:53

generator of bioenergy, according to the scheme of Logan, not here, not read about it? you can read more? or is it just cake?[/quote]

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20

http://narod.ru/disk/24358021000/OPGI.rar.html
page 52, at the bottom in small font.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Feb 07, 2011 23:35

Logan advises to signal 741 Hz sine for programming of argonite during solidification. I applied this signal to the assembled generator. Modes generere vary with the polarity, I may be wrong in terminology. Only at this frequency can be made to give the device the flow in a left-hand twist, I other frequencies I was not able to achieve. It turns out, if you just swap the wires at the output of the sound generator. In this embodiment, the generator allows entities from the world of the dead to contact the living (them with us, not us with them).
If this is to do with the frequency of the rectangular signal, it only changes output power energii and she always pravonarusheniy.
If anyone has any thoughts on using the device, please. Until Saturday you can experiment. On Saturday or Sunday, the device will be put under the knife. He came out with paccom, going to redo it.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Mon Feb 07, 2011 23:55

In this embodiment, the generator allows entities from the world of the dead to contact the living (them with us, not us with them).
I have a suspicion that SP really can do it.
Lancelot explain in more detail.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:38

How this is done.
A stereo signal is reduced to mono through two resistance 11 ohms and is fed to Mobius. I don't know if in this position plus and minus the signal, or it goes in the coil as that of the other, but switching the wires affects the signal quality. In one case, with tube of the generator is pravonarusheniy energy in another levothyroxine. Frequency 741 Hz, sine. I also changed the diameter of the copper tube. Is inch I used a red ring, respectively, increased in proportion to the recommended size. Did this consciously as "estimates" it turned out that this emitter will have more "opportunities". For orgonite sun I used a small particle aluminum, and fine, as in for VP. Argonic the database was divided into two parts, in the area of the orgone generator used for filling crushed kvar, and for the zone spirals flour, as spelled out Logan, wheat the highest grade. All parts froze in the field of power generator with castorate, all as spelled out Logan.
There is a suspicion that the case in the composition of the sun. I tested the device at all stages. Test the following, Orgon color purple with silver flashes. To fill the base of the device showed that it will give the energy of the color purple with rose flashes, something resembling potassium permanganate. After pouring the base composition of the sun, he began to produce energy purple with a considerable admixture of green (green with a yellow highlight).
Logan writes that it is absolutely safe orgone generator, but my generator if and emit orgone, it is mixed with something (green), and a left field twist, my IMHO, is not good. All this happens at a frequency of 741 sinus. On other frequencies as sine and rectangular levothyroxine flow is not obtained.
As manifested.
After operation of the device, either in meditation or in sleep, appear dead relatives. Actually they explained that this is due to generators and warned that the contact is initiated on their part. I do not support such contacts, because they believe that the soul can not long stay there, and go further embodiment, and figure out who comes under the guise of just afraid. I don't need such "happiness".<