Inaccuracies in the book on making The Succor Punch

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Свами Доупаду

Post by Свами Доупаду » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:32

Lancelot ,1 - from your description it is unclear what core was used for the device.
2 - added whether the device is hematite ?
3- "dead relatives" asked you to stop the experiments ?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:42

Lancelot
Decided to check what color orgone output of my device with ORGANICA from 100% copper. And was not surprised when I discovered that it is orange :)
If you own dowsing, determine the degree of security for you this device at 100% scale.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:47

Свами Доупаду wrote:Lancelot ,1 - from your description it is unclear what core was used for the device.
2 - added whether the device is hematite ?
3- "dead relatives" asked you to stop the experiments ?
Core? Crystal? Quartz, 400 grams.
Hematite was used as a scheme, at the end of the copper tube and spiral it round with the thumb nail. I had a great piece had to be cut away. Under the Mobius are three pieces of kyanite oriented faces of the crystal. Crushed kyanite added to the RVP.
In the text it is not clear what the powder Selenite. I did that this selenium. Selenium is not found, took tablets selenium is an asset. Proportion increased by 2 times, from the recommended Logan.

"dead relatives" asked not afraid of them and explained that they came with (because of?) generator at a specified frequency.
Powers that this is the only frequency at which from the top of the generator is levothyroxine energy, and from the bottom pravonarusheniy.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:09

Ланцелот wrote:the text is unclear, what is the powder Selenite
It is a stone. In Russian - the moonstone. Accordingly, the stone can be crushed into powder.
Ланцелот wrote:found, took tablets selenium is an asset. Proportion increased by 2 times, from the recommended Logan.
God is with you, who knows what the pharmaceutical industry puts out there, and you do it in SP sleep...
I wouldn't do that.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:30

Selenite - selenium, all as in the office of the school of chemistry, given the inaccuracies of the translation. :)
What is at hand, and pour, as in pizza. :ay
And the generator is permanently disabled in the shielding chamber is located.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Feb 09, 2011 0:08

МерКаБа wrote:Lancelot
Decided to check what color orgone output of my device with ORGANICA from 100% copper. And was not surprised when I discovered that it is orange :)
IMHO, purple is better :)
If own dowsing, determine the degree of security for you this device at 100% scale.
There are skills, but to use the scale Bowie never learned. :?
I measured the degree of danger, I go that in different options of connections and frequencies is given from 18 to 24.
What does this mean?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Feb 09, 2011 0:17

Ланцелот wrote:the Selenite - selenium
Two different elements:
Selenite the structural variety of the mineral gypsum, has a characteristic parallel-fibrous structure.
Selenite is sometimes mistakenly called "moonstone", translated from ancient Greek. σελήνη means "Moon" (not to be confused with the mineral agulara — moonstone). The name can also be attributed to the name of Selene goddess of the moon in Greek mythology.
Selenium — chemical element with atomic number 34 in the periodic system, denoted by Se (lat. Selenium), shiny brittle fracture non-metal black (stable allotropic form, unstable form — cinnabar-red).

Sincerely, MAG.no

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:19

Lancelot
of course violet is a very good range. just gave an example of how the coloring material in contact with the crystal may affect the range of output energy.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:21

MAG.no
Two different elements:
I didn't know that, thought it was the inaccuracy of the translation. And virtual selenium-asset is best approached that gave Yandex on request selenium.
of course violet is a very good range. just gave an example of how the coloring material in contact with the crystal may affect the range of output energy.
My IMHO, if the color of energy is not present pink with purple, this is the furthest thing from orgone. I want to make a cake with a yield of pure orgone, and then to experiment with it. Well, it's a must have such. 8)

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Fri Feb 11, 2011 23:21

Figured out why when using the product there have been cases of contact with the "next world". This was possible because of the presence of green in the spectrum. And change pink to green occurred after the introduction into ORGANICA flour. Found another "typo" significantly affecting the characteristics of the product. The orgone generator is placed on the conical glass, and the picture he is wearing a truncated cone. Truncated cone orgone generator makes this generator of distortion and drenched ergonica which is present in flour generally stops working, in any case, tested as passive.
The product is disassembled into components, the crystal was not maintained. :cry:

MagicianII

Re: Inaccuracies in the book on making The Succor Punch

Post by MagicianII » Sun Oct 23, 2011 23:25

So I do not understand, can not add metal shavings in orgonite? I added the sand and some beads of 4.5 mm. How to check the color of the output?

Алексc3000

Re: Inaccuracies in the book on making The Succor Punch

Post by Алексc3000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 23:33

MagicianII wrote:So I do not understand, can not add metal shavings in orgonite? I added the sand and some beads of 4.5 mm. How to check the color of the output?
Color output to see, it needs a vision to develop, and no chips out of the balls and nails but it will organic low density, it's important not to be lazy and the whole topic on orgonite read all questions have answers and links to other resources.