Organic. Pendants, pendants, pendant (orgonite pendants)

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 16:53

Маг.нет wrote:
к-13 wrote:I Wonder where this "amulet" worn on the body for an inexperienced owner?
:):):)Yes, even on the head:):):)
Jokes aside, I gave my keychain from orgonite(pretty powerful, too, with precious metals and a bunch of small pebbles, for her to do at work to use), and it got me through 2 days with a pregnancy test at home waiting for(was so bad) - the same feeling was nauseated, dizzy... Then everything settled down, but the imprint remained. The surplus of energy is also not so useful to the body...

And about "feeling" - if the person is on to something configured(at least for a ballpoint pen, at least for the head), it is something will not be worse to feel)))
By the way, not tried to redirect the energy into something else? If time turned out(even with the "interface" or other crutches, then you can work with similar energies without prosposal).

димыч

Post by димыч » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:22

at work bent a couple of squiggles that is on the second page, I do the energy practices are not engaged, but clearly I seemed to feel some pressure in the solar plexus, but I still think self-hypnosis or not, at the end of the day, pulled from his pocket and began to twist the fingers back and forth, and obviously there was a burning sensation in the fingertips, put the product to the cheek, it was just a warm hand, mine is a little puzzling, but it seems to be working.
right now, in a tiny Cup filled organic and stuck this thing on the long end. watch what happens

Альвидас

Post by Альвидас » Thu Jan 27, 2011 18:18

Please forgive the beginner for the naive questions. As I understand from reading, if you take the amethyst or quartz, put it on a string for wearing on the neck, and then immerse it in a mixture of epoxy with metal filings or, for example, pieces of silver, you get a sort of medallion, generating the flow of Qi. If you wear it on the neck, that may improve health if the disease is associated with lack of energy (in this case diabetes). Understand correctly?

Maybe someone has experience in the application of disc capacitors Naumkin? Or drawer Reich?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 20:13

Sam Reich action on the body is orgone explained by the fact that the excess doses of circulating energy breaks the plugged channels and the current of its energy in the body is normalized. How a person receives this energy - does not matter, if only...

I did the capacitor Naumkin - weak device. He Naumkin says that creating his people must be in a special state(trance - for device programming), or conduc will not work.
A box of the Reich - this is a legacy model argonovogo cake... a Prototype and a pioneer, so to speak)))

димыч

Post by димыч » Thu Jan 27, 2011 21:01

put your hybrid orgonite and squiggles under the pillow and went pokemarit. in General dreamed of all sorts of rubbish, hordes of zombies, which oddly enough successfully drenched wholesale, house on the defensive, caught in the middle of nowhere. the atmosphere of fear and hopelessness. in General, ran their experiment. without a crystal or think of any natural stone is not the source and more vampire out. in my case I think came out of the struggle of opposites. or have some other structure to fill.

Альвидас

Post by Альвидас » Fri Jan 28, 2011 17:33

Can I ask you?

Post MAG.no:
against the background (white sheet of paper) are given in the table. Figures 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 create a right torsion field, and 1, 2, 3, 4 - left.
Still, we note that the circle creates the maximum right margin, and an equilateral triangle – left.
What is the effect on people has a left torsion field? And what - right?

From Alan one of the healing items is a glued in a stack of 5 equilateral triangles, the top and bottom are connected by a soldered wire. now I understand that this artifact will sozidat strong left field.

Here is the question: a Cord of Merovingia sbivaetsya right, and that the cord knot of the Mobius to the left. What is the physical basis for it and what it means for the health (or there psyche)?

What about left - and right-twisted fields this old found cassiopeian: long ago, before the occupation of our world, the Drakensberg rotation was right. The dragon changed him on the left, the result of which could alter human DNA, add reptilian mind sticking the 7th cervical vertebra and so on.
It turns out, we now live in levothyroxine the world, and that is the question - to protest (to turn right) or to protest (to the left).

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Feb 08, 2011 15:37

Альвидас

Post by Альвидас » Mon Feb 14, 2011 14:10

Made a few pendants. One put on the neck, breast concerns in the projection of anahata. Under the pendant and bake a little arrhythmia. While I continue to wear, to experiment, don't know what other effects this will give. Pendant: raw crystal rhinestone 3 cm x 1 cm, it is silver cross, all bathed in organic on the bronze powder, brass shavings, incense and magnetic beads. While walking the streets, trying to download frequency 528 (love of gratitude). The feelings, the pendant slightly increases.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Feb 14, 2011 14:27

Альвидас wrote:Under the pendant and bake a little arrhythmia.
if feeling - comfortable - SHOOT
let to rest for a day or two
then again wear
it is not necessary to force yourself.....

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:35

димыч wrote:generally dreamed of all sorts of rubbish, hordes of zombies, which oddly enough successfully drenched wholesale,
Maybe it's just a positive result.... Now, if you tried to cut and the knife bent, tried to hit and urine is not, tried to shoot and the bullets fell on the floor --- then XP...VA. And so very personal, many people about this dream.
house on the defensive, caught in the middle of nowhere. the atmosphere of fear and hopelessness.
If You are an impulsive person - just such an atmosphere You will balance. Sounds crazy, but impulsivity of this as demonic (first-born elemental) - where else but in hell the demon feel at home? (No offense, and hell I don't believe...)

Нео

Re: Organic. Pendants, pendants, pendant (orgonite pendants)

Post by Нео » Sat Nov 17, 2012 15:25

Found here such piece - refers to a category of devices here
Who thinks that?

Ланцелот

Re: Organic. Pendants, pendants, pendant (orgonite pendants)

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Nov 17, 2012 16:58

Interesting effect. On EBay this hack is perceived either no or very gently.
Here hits harder.
The first time you've seen a DIY affects overall energy sites/forums. maybe before I just wasn't paying attention. :)