The mental game with their hands

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Экко
The mental game with their hands

Post by Экко » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:46

If you do everything right, you get no worse than these Mental Games.
As stated, the Mental game is essentially a joystick with sensor GSR.
Guess what I'm saying? Take a real joystick, remodel it and get the Mental game. There are variables rezyukah, rotated by levers. On each axis of your resistor, respectively. The resistance is about 10 K, the average position of 6.3 To at least 10.7 m in the initial 0.1 To, according to my measurements. Here there is a difficulty: it's clear that you can't just plug in instead of the GSR sensor rezyukah, you need a transformative device. That is, we need to accommodate the dynamic range of the resistance of the skin in dipson, rated for joystick 0К - 10K. you can close a transistor on the findings to the resistor, and feeding at its base a control current from a GSR. But the difficulty here is the inclusion of the transistor, you can't just apply to the base, it is necessary that the emitter or collector were connected to a common ground, and the joystick on the resistor nor ground, not +supply is not.
But the software side is no problem at all, I will write for 5 minutes, the program, and not just the strip, and the Mental game.

А. Эбанков

Post by А. Эбанков » Mon Oct 18, 2010 15:01

ECCO

Don't You worry, now You are here all-knowing administrators of the site quickly a bucket of cold water on your head will pour out! Say something like: "Insofar as You know the transistor is not more than the milkmaid at a spacecraft, in our opinion, the way to big industry mental games You ordered once and for all! But, we, we...". Why-hee-hee-hee-and-and-and!...

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Oct 18, 2010 15:18

A. Bankov
I'm not worried :)
I was engaged sabam, honestly so far the result is not achieved, firstly, the joystick does not pass the self test if the resistance is greater than 10K, the second thin track on the Chinese Board soldering must either a low-power soldering iron or station, or even as it, for me they came off.. :(

А. Ябанков

Post by А. Ябанков » Mon Oct 18, 2010 15:29

ECCO

Well, I do not nemnojko about it spoke! I am in your design talent, have no doubt! I talked about the customs of the local administration!...

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Oct 18, 2010 15:32

I was talking about the customs of the local administration!...
How do you know them? Out section there is a special even "Doing it yourself". Who's Alvariu does (tries to do), who Orgone generator who uh, who else that...

А. Ябанков

Post by А. Ябанков » Mon Oct 18, 2010 15:34

Again, whether that was removed? Oh, well, you still tell... Well, let's continue!...

А. Ябанков

Post by А. Ябанков » Mon Oct 18, 2010 15:35

ECCO

You know, let's say, based on personal experience... Well, even if not entirely personal and, so to speak, through the screen! That's about in this aspect!...

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Nov 28, 2010 17:00

The idea appeared that you can use to interchange the diff. amplifier, with him to file for the joystick.
And better to do ADC to connect to a computer and write a program.

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Tue Nov 30, 2010 21:45

What is a GSR?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Nov 30, 2010 22:00

ГОРОДСКОЙ СУМАСШЕДШИЙ wrote:Toожно you can-galviniconcha Reacce (GSR) – a species of electrodermal activity (the electrical activity of the skin) and measure the electrical conductivity of the skin. This indicator has physical and tonic forms. Physical form GSR is one of the components of the indicative reflex that occurs in response to a new stimulus and fading with his repetition. The tonic form of the GSR is characterized by a slow change of skin conductivity, which develop, e.g. fatigue. Currently, along with the term GSR is used and the term aeacus (the electrical activity of the skin). EAK associates mental processes with electrical phenomena in the body. GSR is widely used to study the activity of the autonomic nervous system, determine the characteristics of psychophysiological responses, and studies of personality traits. GSR is widely used in psycho-physiological, physiological, clinical and physiological ecological studies as a highly sensitive, simple and technically easily identifiable indicator of the level of activity of the sympathetic nervous system, as well as for the assessment of neuropsychiatric stress in the person. Increased interest in GSR can be explained by the fact that with the help of these reactions, it is possible to open a "window to the unconscious processes" and to show "the intensity of conscious experiences" and "psychological importance" of external influence. The famous "phenomenon Krasnova," effect of change of potential difference of resistance of the skin in connection with the orientation reaction and emotions. It is particularly important that unconsciously emotionally significant stimulus might not be able to call a verbal report, but it causes galvanic skin reactions, may not cause a motor response, but may indirectly influence the responsiveness to subsequent stimuli.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Tue Nov 30, 2010 22:01

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:22

nail
the a / C on it does not pass a constant component

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Thu Dec 02, 2010 21:37

ECCO
So I'm talking about a new approach from scratch
not upgrading someone else's

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Thu Dec 02, 2010 21:38

MAG.no
Thank you, and I forgot

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:48

And it is possible briefly about the principles of human interaction in the mental games. In practice, feedback works man/iron. A lot of options, or all one?

Наиль

Post by Наиль » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:20

well, the link or the user manual

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Dec 15, 2010 13:19

And it is possible briefly about the principles of human interaction in the mental games. In practice, feedback works man/iron. A lot of options, or all one?
well, you should pay attention to the polygraph. There is our kGy, and in addition measuring pulse, blood pressure, body temperature, and what else there.

димыч

Re: Mental games with their hands

Post by димыч » Fri Apr 26, 2013 23:35

I think that it would be cheaper to buy the finished product

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Apr 28, 2013 15:05

димыч wrote:I think that it would be cheaper to buy the finished product
if the cost of the microcontroller is about 500 R, and the cost of mental games 10.700 rubles, the difference is obvious :D
I generally do without the MC, just a generator and a pulse counter on the PC side :) price: 100 rubles - 200

Игорь Ли

Post by Игорь Ли » Fri Jun 21, 2013 15:26

Экко wrote:I think that it would be cheaper to buy the finished product
You can buy this toy here:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 65849.html
Only $ 100 to get the sensor and make it the basis of your devices.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:57

Игорь Ли wrote:
Экко wrote:I think that it would be cheaper to buy the finished product
You can buy this toy here:
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 65849.html
Only $ 100 to get the sensor and make it the basis of your devices.
it's not quite what you need, in the framework of the given topic

ВладимирЖ

Post by ВладимирЖ » Wed Jul 17, 2013 13:02

Network bunch of diagrams of home-made joysticks, such as this one http://www.joysticks.ru/joysticks/handmade/mjoy.shtml
The controller measures the voltage across the potentiometer from 0 to 5V. It remains to tie only one of these schemes measure GSR.
http://www.cosmedtech.nm.ru/KGR.htm

ВладимирЖ

Post by ВладимирЖ » Fri Jul 19, 2013 19:29

ECCO
You it already done? Is iron to be picked?

Экко

Post by Экко » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:50

ВладимирЖ wrote:You it's already done? Is iron to be picked?
Yes, the prog that is, of course, but all on the stage of the experiment ended. and with iron it is necessary to work. and connect to the joystick or rather its ADC inputs is reasonable, it is only necessary steel part to invent, to deliver the voltage in a given period. perhaps the diff. amplifier, just have to manually set the voltage on one input, for example the resistance of the skin varies from particular person in a certain limit, you can set the lower value. then output the difference. coeff. the gain is also adjusted. can konesh without him. just the divider.

ВладимирЖ

Post by ВладимирЖ » Sun Apr 12, 2015 23:01

ECCO
Can the source code of a program to scratch? I am now experimenting with the GSR meter. Contact the computer by using OpenEEG.