The indicator of REM sleep

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Феликсс3

Post by Феликсс3 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 19:41

Actually he tricky it was nothing, the principle as
at all. I'm Andrew from Smolensk asked to bring two
the end with the gauge of his instrument and tightened them at the entrance
WaveRidere all.On the computer can write and track
the characteristics of dreams at least 24 hours. I think it's
can make any. Especially now mini and micro radio microphones are a dime a dozen, and then just need a small confirmation by the sensor. And exciting programs and recording audio signals in real time, and even more. And write your dreams
or partner in real time 24 hours
a day and with any gadgets, effects and frills are not any worse than Maidan machines.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:42

Феликсс3 - you can read more about this method and technical details.

Феликсс3

Post by Феликсс3 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:25

Actually it is better and safer oculogram to remove
sideburns, or earlobes as do the Japanese, so as not
the irradiation of the retina leading to its destruction and significant deterioration of vision, and others
negative consequences for the eyes. Americans from such devices proposed by Laberge has declined and we can follow their example?

Феликсс3

Post by Феликсс3 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:44

The sneaker! And what exactly are you interested in?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 28, 2011 14:17

Феликсс3 wrote:Actually it is better and safer oculogram to remove
sideburns, or earlobes as do the Japanese, so as not
the irradiation of the retina leading to its destruction and significant deterioration of vision, and others
negative consequences for the eyes. Americans from such devices proposed by Laberge has declined and we can follow their example?
Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:the Difficulty is that in Galazov will "Shine" all night located just ten millimeters is the source of infrared radiation.
so it is possible to rip the roof.. and to think then what all happened.
You, our dear Lord and beloved customers! Let's eventually open a school physics textbook and find out once and for all that infrared radiation is a simple heat that is emitted by any heated body :oops: . The led used in the device DreamStalker has a capacity of only 0.002 watts! The power of man cannot even feel how warm it's so small! What kind of treatment can there be? If you are so afraid to be irradiated heat, cut a radiator, drink iced tea, move your wife out on 10 meters... but what to do with your own body, radiating up to 800 watt of heat per day? I do not know. Only to die and remains in order to cool down and escape from the infrared radiation coming from our own body :lol: .

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 28, 2011 14:25

Феликсс3 wrote:Americans from such devices proposed by Laberge has refused
Феликсс3 wrote:the irradiation of the retina leading to its destruction and significant deterioration of vision, and others
negative consequences for the eyes.
Give references to sources of information.

Not heard that Laberge have filed lawsuits in connection with the destruction of the retina and loss of vision due to the use of his devices.
The Americans and evropeicy buy device Dreamstalker,exactly who refused the devices,you can specify?

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Jan 28, 2011 15:54

Феликсс3 wrote:Actually he tricky it was nothing, the principle as
at all. I'm Andrew from Smolensk asked to bring two
the end with the gauge of his instrument and tightened them at the entrance
WaveRidere all.On the computer can write and track
the characteristics of dreams at least 24 hours. I think it's
can make any. Especially now mini and micro radio microphones are a dime a dozen, and then just need a small confirmation by the sensor. And exciting programs and recording audio signals in real time, and even more. And write your dreams
or partner in real time 24 hours
a day and with any gadgets, effects and frills are not any worse than Maidan machines.
That's about it in more detail.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Jan 28, 2011 19:55

aaaaaa ponel - you just recording dreams upon awakening on tape right???

Феликсс3

Post by Феликсс3 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 15:05

The sneaker! You gave a link to a Zeo device, you can
to explain how it works? As he tied to my computer and
to person? He writes what he can do.
Explain in more detail. Is it possible to bind to Dreamstalker. And I can upload it WaveRidera
Prog petite, but very smart, they are omnivores.
At the same time writes the spectrogram chart and gives
digital data on a myogram, an EKG, galvanic skin response, oculogram , etc., according To
from the character of the key input signal, the output responds by changing the frequency, amplitude and phase of the sound file with a binaural sound. Prog dense
with on com port, and it would be necessary to bring it to USB.
You can???

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jan 29, 2011 15:15

Феликсс3
I would like to get clear answers to my questions,otherwise I will remove you from the forum for spreading false information discrediting our products.

Феликсс3

Post by Феликсс3 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 15:29

Furnace (Furnace what that word means)? aaaaaa ponel - you just recording dreams upon awakening on tape right???

Yes, not just dream plus the WaveRider attached to my Computer.

To the seller!. We have a large group of kolyasochnikov adults and adolescents I teach a class on this topic. The question of choice
A dream or a Stalker. In both cases, it's necessary to assign to my Computer. In the first everything is simple, is there any chance
in the second one.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jan 29, 2011 15:53

Феликсс3
So you still and the eyes are going to burn out the wheelchairs our device :shock:
Bye.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Sat Jan 29, 2011 20:30

Zeo is the likeness of sleeptracker , monitors your sleep phases and wakes you up after REM phase ( or in phase) . About service SEO I have written for informational purposes only.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Sat Jan 29, 2011 20:34

if you too choose between Grimstalker and the instrument of the Dream - unambiguously Dreamstalker !!!
Over Grimstalker developed by electronics work and support there , and the DREAM of what uncle Peter did.IMHO.

Экко

Re: the Indicator of REM sleep

Post by Экко » Fri Apr 26, 2013 14:38

on Radiokote was an article how to make a smart alarm clock that wakes up in the safe for this REM phase. you know, the deep sleep and if you Wake up it is not very fun and bad.
right now I can not find the article, but I remember there was acceleromet as a sensor. still there writing you can use the heart rate and even pressure for detection. so who does not want something to the head strap there is an alternative :)