Homemade EEG and electro ?

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:13

Экко wrote:Astronaut
circuit diagram what?
http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/mode ... p-v1.0.png
This. I just replaced the INA and all other OU on 140УД12. These were in stock. Yes pixcontroller put Pic16, Yes ADC another. If interested in details, here it is:
http://nerealnost.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=13503
As You wrote, "this is not Amateur level," but in addition to tester and oscilloscope I do not need.
In General, the problem was not with the scheme, and understanding of, physics, Biophysics.
Last edited by Астранавт on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:18, edited 1 time in total.

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:04

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Астранавт wrote:Now I wonder why alpha rhythm appears precisely with the eyes closed?
It knows only God. :?
And Wang probably knew that? So, to catch the subtle world, you just have to remove the "noise"?

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:31

pixcontroller
eh?
As You wrote, "this is not Amateur level"
these are not my words but the words electronics with radio forums. I myself probyval not know

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:38

So, to catch the subtle world, you just have to remove the "noise"?
Yes. after all, consciousness, without (outside) the body has seen the subtle world

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:55

Экко wrote:
pixcontroller
eh?
As You wrote, "this is not Amateur level"
these are not my words but the words electronics with radio forums. I myself probyval not know
pixcontroller, Pic16F84A-04. It is necessary for him to do even programmer and software to write in assembler. Also "eh?" Why not to try? It would wish.
Экко wrote:
Yes. after all, consciousness, without (outside) the body has seen the subtle world
That is, when "off" the senses? Close your eyes, quiet, comfortable temperature?

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:04

I know the word microcontroller. but it is the same apparently. but you're right, it on Acme, and the controller to write I little

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:58

Yes there is you just have to flash it in programmer, if you do EEG, write in lichku, I will send the code, I do not mind.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Apr 21, 2011 13:14

what makes this workshop? there he is not needed as such, or it allows you to connect via usb?

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Thu Apr 21, 2011 13:59

MK converts the serial code of the ADC in serial-RS-232 and forms the bundle Protocol unilateral exchange. On OpenEEG already have the app, here the Protocol is necessary for communications between the device and the program, and it generates MK. If you use my prog it is of course MK is not necessary to set.

ЭЭГлаб

Post by ЭЭГлаб » Tue May 24, 2011 16:07

To assemble the apparatus for electrical stimulation just

1. Buy any speakers (1-3 W)
In one of the speakers is a bass amplifier with a step-down transformer on the input transformer of the cut, instead of connected stable power supply 9-12 V
Cut the wire from the second column and plug instead (the second speaker) transformer (nizkovoltnoy party (5-6 In) to the input 220 to the output (ie, the electrodes)
electrodes purchased in any equipment (http://www.velord.ru/)
The transformer is needed as far as I understand for impedance matching of the object of stimulation and the stimulator
You can disconnect the second column, that would be during work, not cracked
2. download online any program - signal generator (here http://gvallos.narod.ru/gs.htm either http://genealogic.narod.ru/audio/generator.htm) , or in the audio editor, draw the signal (and stored in WAV!!!), the frequency of the pulses of 20-30 Hz (for transcranial electrostimulation of 77.5 Hz)
A sound card usually has a passive input filter to suppress frequencies below 20-40 Hz, but the filters are not perfect, so in any case, you can get a signal from 1 Hz, albeit not a perfect step, but for sleep is enough (skin is known, too, distorts, so striving for perfection is silly), you can instead ipulse current use triangular - is softer, the effect is the same (the effect is not the pulse shape and the number of the transmitted energy, a rectangular he's the best)
3. read about the electric in the old textbooks on physiotherapy

Й1

Post by Й1 » Tue May 24, 2011 16:30

Banned for "advertising", the administrator - you is see?

the second message was how to make improvised person without knowledge of the electronics of the EEG through the soundcard (without zamorochek in openeeg)..
now look on the Internet..

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Tue May 24, 2011 16:50

Improvised not get an EEG to make))) And openeeg is not a panacea . Homemade EEG is a hogwash, all the beginners think that to solder you can - yeah,try)))

Астранавт

Post by Астранавт » Tue May 24, 2011 18:42

All depends on straightness of hands, knowledge of equipment and experience. You try, cones tamp over the years of practice, and succeed. And immediately head in the sand is not manly. To collect homemade electronics, it's all cool, informative and interesting! I have 25 years of dealing radiolyubiteley homemade products, and I do not regret the time spent.
In any case, I think the most important thing is to have a strong desire, persistence, and perseverance.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed May 25, 2011 1:22

Astronaut , I agree with the above , but.....my friends ,we have so many passed )))) and You rightly said - Amateur homemade .

I slightly moved away from the instrument ( there is a good reason and they are not in favor of technological development ) , but EEG is homemade - there are many factors not in our favor(((

The cheapest I found was Nanobelt - 30 thousand . Therefore, do not seek to homemade EEG)))

Апельсин

Re: Homemade EEG and electro ?

Post by Апельсин » Thu Mar 21, 2013 0:21

Астранавт wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Астранавт wrote:Now I wonder why alpha rhythm appears precisely with the eyes closed?
It knows only God. :?

And Wang probably knew that? So, to catch the subtle world, you just have to remove the "noise"?
You do not remove the EEG and EMG, therefore, get only the alpha rhythm, which appears at the moment of closing the eyes due to muscle activity.

Майрос

Re: Homemade EEG and electro ?

Post by Майрос » Sat Mar 30, 2013 0:45

All the complexity of the removal and study of the EEG in the fact that we are dealing with a very slow and low-current signals from the brain. In the EEG are used for this direct current amplifiers of very high sensitivity in dual-channel scheme for separating useful signal from interference and internal noise of electronic devices by comparing the signals from both channels. In contrast to ECG and EMG ( the currents of the muscles), the EEG potentials is much weaker. No sound card here of course can't work with such technical problems.