Neurofen

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Сергей Барыгин
Re: Neurofen

Post by Сергей Барыгин » Tue Dec 05, 2017 22:05

Andrew, a big request to you.
Could you check whether it is working neurofen if the electrodes are placed in plastic bags (i.e. to isolate) and then attach to the head or, as you mentioned earlier, to compress with your fingers. Will anything be heard ?
Trying to figure out whether the electrical contact of the electrode surface with the body.
Thanks in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 05, 2017 22:43

Sergei Barygin
No, I can't - I gave it to her. :?

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Feb 25, 2018 16:22

Sergei Barygin I have neurofen 90 - ies somewhere, an electrical contact is desired, the contacts consist of 2 piezodynamic to which is soldered the wire to the center. 1 speaker - one wire. The second contact is not involved. The current gets pretty strong. You can hold and plesiopidae in his hands vibrate. About the sound in my head - sometimes like this effect, but quiet. Generally rather unpleasant to use because of the shocks, especially the jump in volume on the sound source.

Лоис

Post by Лоис » Tue Mar 06, 2018 22:54

Damn , I thought that was invented in the time this thing. Wanted to do but never found the persons concerned. Only I have is just a stream of air vibrating is applied to the skin. No contact with electricity no. And I invented it that way. I am a master made instrument musical electronic Atari Punk Console and I noticed that the air interesting effect on the skin leaving through the hole in the hull