Barefoot

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Экко
Re: barefoot

Post by Экко » Thu Sep 08, 2011 15:34

Андрей Патрушев wrote:ECCO
And you can think about how to make a full training program, for example, on the basis of threshold relaxation when the feedback will vote to go... :ay
uh... I do not understand, that is, instead of a simple "polygraph" will be the voice analiziruetsya?

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Sep 08, 2011 17:19

There are first results. hardware gathered on the timer 555, the body is included instead of one of the rezyukah, and controls the oscillator frequency. works not very well, apparently the body is a lot of interference, but nevertheless, the program counts the pulses and generates resistance. while that is in the form of indicator strips. Then plan how to improve hardware and to write the mental game. Of course, all will be available

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 08, 2011 19:30

Экко wrote:uh... I do not understand, that is, instead of a simple "polygraph" will be the voice analiziruetsya?
No, the voice will give feedback and advice. :)

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Sep 08, 2011 19:47

advice is better to keep in mind :) to the contrary, but rather direct relationship can be set to sound alarms.
But even better is to make the management of MM through the use of biofeedback audiostrobe

Сержио1

Post by Сержио1 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:14

I have a friend electrician. It can hands produce electric.current. Small but led glows in cancers. From crown with a microvoltmeter worked noticed that may wish to reject the arrow. Then a few months of training at the end svetodiody and small lamps lit his right hand. Several years of training and is a street lamp to look for jobs :lol:

Экко

Post by Экко » Sat Mar 02, 2013 18:57

Сержио1 wrote:I Have a friend electrician. It can hands produce electric.current. Small but led glows in cancers. From crown with a microvoltmeter worked noticed that may wish to reject the arrow. Then a few months of training at the end svetodiody and small lamps lit his right hand. Several years of training and is a street lamp to look for jobs :lol:
very interesting :D